Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds as thought Nadia is the one who cut ties with her. She doesn't even acknowledge she exists. They don't have to be in each other's pockets. I think it would be the right thing for them to do to draw a line under it, be civil, send Christmas cards etc, then there wouldn't be akwardness/running away to hotels when Julia visits next door. Lisa should have kept her foul mouth out of it, as it's none of her business. I hope Julia tells her luvvies and production exec friends not to hire Lisa.
After a lifetime of being bullied by Nitty I think Julia has behaved impeccably towards nadia. There is only so much one person can take. If nitty runs away to a hotel because Julia is visiting, so be it. I think her running to a hotel is more to do with her needing to have privacy for her screaming sex, screaming at having to pretend she likes Manky 😂
Nitty and ditty have, in my opinion, behaved atrociously towards their youngest sister. They are evil. I see straight through them and see a toxic dark existence.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dina has now unfollowed Julia and deleted some old posts of them together 😳
I feel so sad for Julia. That must be horrible to be ganged up on by her two older sisters 😔
She’s really close to her nephews, hope it hasn’t harmed the relationship she has with them 😢
what a cow Dina is
cant be doing with her at all
she is more like nasty nads though
so im not surprised

After a lifetime of being bullied by Nitty I think Julia has behaved impeccably towards nadia. There is only so much one person can take. If nitty runs away to a hotel because Julia is visiting, so be it. I think her running to a hotel is more to do with her needing to have privacy for her screaming sex, screaming at having to pretend she likes Manky 😂
Nitty and ditty have, in my opinion, behaved atrociously towards their youngest sister. They are evil. I see straight through them and see a toxic dark existence.
the evil twisted sisters

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Dina has now unfollowed Julia and deleted some old posts of them together 😳
I feel so sad for Julia. That must be horrible to be ganged up on by her two older sisters 😔
She’s really close to her nephews, hope it hasn’t harmed the relationship she has with them 😢
I'm pretty sure the oldest nephew has nothing to do with Nadia anyway. She never mentions him and he just seems to be quietly getting on with a genuine music career that doesn't trade on the family name.

I do think it's sad that sister's can't get on but the lovely Julia is so much better without them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
don't think they have got their heads around bisexuals yet. god knows when they will get to the non-binaries. they don't understand how the way they frame their discussions makes them completely out of touch.
By the standard of cards being sent about in alphabetical order, I dread to think what will happen when they go down that avenue

I say that Nadia and Dina are the wicked sisters and Julia is Cinderella. She has definitely been treated extremely badly this last week and Nadia has lapped it up. The film of the drunken lushes in Spain sealed in for me. Julia’s self control and mellowness will have gained her lots of support from not only us lot but friends and colleagues alike.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Howdy??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. He must fancy himself as John Wayne riding into Dodge City in the old cowboy films. What a plonker he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure the oldest nephew has nothing to do with Nadia anyway. She never mentions him and he just seems to be quietly getting on with a genuine music career that doesn't trade on the family name.

I do think it's sad that sister's can't get on but the lovely Julia is so much better without them.
Depends why it happened - I don't speak to one of my sisters and to be honest it doesn't bother me one bit and there is no contact whatsoever on either side and that's how I like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ll just leave this here!!
1649710622888.png
The floor tiles in the background are as skewiff as Mark Adderley's teeth and Nadia Sawalha's armpits are as glossy as Menopause Barbie's.

Once again, she's so pissed she's forgotten that being a body confidence ambassador involves laying off the air brush. Speaking of which, I'm not sure how stripping off to scream 'We Are Family' into your mobile at the end of a day's drinking, followed by tequila and paella for brekkie squares with the 16:8 diet. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like Kaye is almost as bad as her. You can see that the sand is not golden down there that's why her feet look like she has a tattoo.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Once again, she's so pissed she's forgotten that being a body confidence ambassador involves laying off the air brush.
I agree. Her air brushing skills are tit. Who the feck has legs that shape?!

Body confident, my arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.