Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's back Track ehhhhhhh, Someone says you can not compare HRT to insulin so they get into this dither mode and say x and y! Then Mark has the ordicity to say it was not them that suggested it , backtrack Nadia saying in that hoorah voice that's exactly what I said this morning meaning she was saying this morning exactly that comparing HRT to insulin! Watch her body language she completely new what she had said and did not know how to get out of it so Mark says it was a sub who said it , great to blame your subs ehhhh mark what a guy.
Just watched it! Soooo embarrassing 😡🤥🤥🤥🤥 do they really take their subs for idiots or are they just plain stupid?? Hmmmm 🤔

Reactions: 14
one of the subs having to tell them in the chat that if they don't have insulin they will die.....

yet the subs all sit there indulging these two prats.......

if you can't see through them when they say stuff like that.....god help you

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mark has written a reply in the comments section regarding the insulin and HRT comparison. He wrote that it was said by a sub during the live and they corrected it!! What a liar!! Nadia almost peed her pants with excitement in claiming she made that same comparison earlier that morning (that the shortage of HRT is the same as a shortage in insulin.) Then realising their ridiculous statement change it to being the same as a shortage in statins .

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Mark has written a reply in the comments section regarding the insulin and HRT comparison. He wrote that it was said by a sub during the live and they corrected it!! What a liar!! Nadia almost peed her pants with excitement in claiming she made that same comparison earlier that morning (that the shortage of HRT is the same as a shortage in insulin.) Then realising their ridiculous statement change it to being the same as a shortage in statins .
Manky is one of the most defensive and insecure - and dishonest - prats out there. Nittya said, “That’s exactly what I said this morning. EXACTLY. EXACTLY.”
ABFC8CCE-804D-49ED-B741-6676FC757DFE.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Manky is one of the most defensive and insecure - and dishonest - prats out there. Nittya said, “That’s exactly what I said this morning. EXACTLY. EXACTLY.”
View attachment 1221815
And they only backtracked when they read her comment but her she is kissing their ass and blaming herself and telling them how great they are ....makes my blood boil!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Mr Nearly PhD who now apparently thinks he can be a barrister can’t even get the basics straight in his recap of the involving of a (former) couple who is even more dysfunctional and deserving of each other than the Swadderleys - Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.

Manky - Johnny Depp is not the defendant here. He is the desperate, self-involved charmer who decided to shine a light on all of this dysfunctional nonsense by filing the lawsuit - he is the plaintiff here. And just so you know - the defense will have an opportunity to present its own case.
They are both damaged and self-involved people in my opinion, but if anyone wants to understand the trial going on Manky is the last person to consult. He can’t even get the basic undisputed facts straight about who is suing whom.

Reactions: 13
lol charlotte carr enjoys being gaslit by a narcissist. yes, a sub suggested the comparison, but mank said it was a "good point" and nadia got all orgasmy over how she had already made that point..... the correction then came from the chat- not them. which they had to accede to.

Mank is true narcissist in that he always creates "official" narratives where he is never at fault or wrong, and those who do not accept those narratives are pathologised.

An ugly toxic and dishonest couple.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Mank is true narcissist in that he always creates "official" narratives where he is never at fault or wrong, and those who do not accept those narratives are pathologised.

An ugly toxic and dishonest couple.
💯afrozenpea

It's the unemployed waster's modus operandi.

From timestamp 0:13
JOHNNY DEPP vs AMBER HEARD (Trial Day 8) Live Discussion & Analysis - YouTube
Mark Adderley: "I've painstakingly like a forensic lawyer gone through all the highs and lows. Watched great chunks of it, listened to great chunks of it."

Delusional D*ckhead.

Seriously? Only a chronically lazy individual with no responsibility to anything would have the time! Doesn't he have a play to write, editing to do, a garden to transform, a counselling business to establish, piano practice? Mark Adderley's so rock'n'roll, just like Johnny, that he probably hasn't had time to floss. Looks like the paying subscribers will have another live NNSS to 'look forward to' this week. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
💯afrozenpea

Mark Adderley: "I've painstakingly like a forensic lawyer gone through all the highs and lows. Watched great chunks of it, listened to great chunks of it."

Delusional D*ckhead.

Seriously? Only a chronically lazy individual with no responsibility to anything would have the time! Doesn't he have a play to write, editing to do, a garden to transform, a counselling business to establish, piano practice? Mark Adderley's so rock'n'roll, just like Johnny, that he probably hasn't had time to floss. Looks like the paying subscribers will have another live NNSS to 'look forward to' this week. :mad:
This made me laugh so much 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
💯afrozenpea

Delusional D*ckhead.

It has gone really quiet in respect to his counselling “degree”🤔🤔🤔 I wonder if the “nearly PHD” Mark Adderley will become a “nearly counsellor”. Wouldn’t be surprised as he never seems to complete anything he undertakes ….

• Sad
  • Haha
It has gone really quiet in respect to his counselling “degree”🤔🤔🤔 I wonder if the “nearly PHD” Mark Adderley will become a “nearly counsellor”. Wouldn’t be surprised as he never seems to complete anything he undertakes ….
It's a frightening thought. Mank is the biggest car crash out there. Not someone who should be giving advice to a pot plant, let alone vulnerable people. He hates interaction with other humans and avoids it, so I don't think the toy cave therapy room will ever open.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.