Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the zooming in on her boobage.

Has anyone noticed Mrs ‘Love me-DO’ does that a lot but pretends she’s filming the dogs?

“Look at Toffs/Ci-Chi aawwww.
Are you hungry Toffs/Cheech? Are you? hmmmm?”
Etc etc

The dog in question is but a tiny speck in the background because it’s so far away or totally obliterated by her lard.
…and there she is in the foreground in trucker vest or mahoosive ‘over-the-shoulder Boulder-holder’ with it all hanging out.
She’s never bothered about zooming in on the dogs at any other camera angle than ‘Tits aplenty-look at me.’ 🙄
No, I’m not jealous Mank & Nits. Which is totally what you’d say to those commenting on your attention seeking antics.
Just for the record, I have ample, pert, firm, non gravity defying cleavage and surrounding mammaries. ☺
I don’t pretend I’m filming something else to draw attention to them.
They manage that all by themselves. 🍈🍈🤪
As an add on to my Boobage post… I might have exaggerated a little.
I am in my mid 50’s so nothing is pert or firm anymore but even if it were, I’d not feel the need to film anything jiggly for love nor money. 🙃

So mark has said on IG that his spent hours gardening hence the dirty hands. Well Mr A I think you stuck your hands in dirty oil type stuff as being a gardener, I don’t think those hands are dirty from soil.
Why just one finger? OMG. Reminds me of when I had an ano-rectal dysfunction. 🤪💩
GLOVE!!! I used a GLOVE!
Jeeez.🙄😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Could be Rain ? Because she hates the rain but this Rain will be a suppa happy Rain

Sorry wrong thread

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So mark has said on IG that his spent hours gardening hence the dirty hands. Well Mr A I think you stuck your hands in dirty oil type stuff as being a gardener, I don’t think those hands are dirty from soil.
here's a tip- taking yr bleeping rings off before gardening. yr welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re: the zooming in on her boobage.

Has anyone noticed Mrs ‘Love me-DO’ does that a lot but pretends she’s filming the dogs?

“Look at Toffs/Ci-Chi aawwww.
Are you hungry Toffs/Cheech? Are you? hmmmm?”
Etc etc

The dog in question is but a tiny speck in the background because it’s so far away or totally obliterated by her lard.
…and there she is in the foreground in trucker vest or mahoosive ‘over-the-shoulder Boulder-holder’ with it all hanging out.
I have always suspected those dogs are part of their foreplay. My suspicions were heightened when the dogs caught mange. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't have thought weeding was possible with the 2 fingers on the same hand, you can t till the soil with 2 fingers
- the soft sod
what is he uprooting? 2" seedlings?
there's nothing but deep rooted weeds & tree roots in that shite garden
doing some thing non intellectual but effective? mmmmm ...is he trying to be clever with a 2 finger crypto message to the 'trolls'
fail manky big fail

• Haha
Reactions: 12
nadim and betty are both very old.... julia's gonna have to come floating back on her cloud for their funerals, whether nadia likes it or not. nadia doesn't want to be dealing with grief, but also those feelings she's dealt with with self-deluding mind exercises, at the same time..
Completely agree.

As unfair as it is, they can't avoid eachother forever, as much as they may want to. It's easier to deal with now than when forced to deal with it through difficult circumstances.

Whatever your views on Nadia and Julia as people, I think most would agree that this isn't a healthy way of dealing with trauma. Nadia and Julia just need to realise that it doesn't matter who did what and how they got to where they are now. Of course, both need to realise that and be willing to have that happen.

Their feud is also, in my view, quite selfish. It impacts the entire family and puts everyone in an awkward position.

It would clearly benefit the whole family if it could get to the point where they are comfortable being in a room together making polite small talk. They may never even be friends, but it shouldn't be unachievable to just have polite conversation. The entire family would breathe a sigh of relief.

It's gone on and for so long, and it sounds like their family have been enabling it by trying to keep the peace in keeping them separate. They have to do two of everything - two mothers days most recently. Can you imagine living that way? Very sad for all involved. A therapist or counsellor would do them wonders.

Both Nadia AND Julia need to stop fanning the flames on social media. As much as I do love Julia and loved seeing Nadia being called out, Julia's post was never going to go down well. Not that that excuses Nadia's fans/families response.

Both of them need to let it go, meet in real life, and talk about something as inoffensive as the weather. Your parents, children and other siblings would appreciate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
why is this even nessesary just another excuse to stuff face.
hot cross buns for the ugly sisters. none for you cinderella.

ugh when nadia's paw goes across them all and gives them a poke. bleughhhhh

nadia always trying to control how much the house eunuch has...... she really has a problem.

that these pigs think they are taste and flavour experts looooool

nadia's eyeshadow looks like someone did a skidmark across both her eyes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
why is this even nessesary just another excuse to stuff face.
His eyebrows are something else 🤮

hot cross buns for the ugly sisters. none for you cinderella.

ugh when nadia's paw goes across them all and gives them a poke. bleughhhhh

nadia always trying to control how much the house eunuch has...... she really has a problem.
Agh these two put me in mind of... 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Urgh, not watched to the end yet. But…what a waste, I don’t see how that family, including Di and those next door, are going to get through all those open packets of buns within the next couple of days before they go stale. Dina being vegan probably can’t eat most of them.

Could have made the same video using 6 packs of them, reviewing the most popular ranges in more detail that the public would be buying. They didn’t even review them all by taste with butter, and didn’t even bother to toast them.

Who would want to eat them after both Nadia and Dina had them in their mitts and up their nostrils?

They are completely out of touch with the general public, they aren’t aware at all of the cost of living crisis and that now even working people are relying on foodbanks. They should not be buying more for ‘taste tests’ than they actually intend and are able to eat, it’s very distasteful to be wasting food in the current climate where in the uk we have many stories if families unable to afford to eat properly.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
dina says when she smells the three chocolate ones, that she can only smell milk chocolate. if the buns did contain milk white and dark chocolate, accumatively they would smell like milk chocolate. but three chocolate just means they have had three cocolate sources added to them- like chips, cocoa and something else. she's as much a pretend cookery expert as nadia.

you can only hate two people who waste food like this (putting it all over their bodies and lying on the floor)..... you gotta be a ficko to think this is funny. two near pensioners pulling the kind of shite 14 yr old youtubers would find immature, fake and idiotic.

Who would want to eat them after both Nadia and Dina had them in their mitts and up their nostrils?
or on the floor where the dogshite normally is?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Obviously did not make this yt over the week-end so they could have easily have said they were going to take one out of each pack and freeze the rest to eat this week and over Easter. I buy them on yellow tickets in Marks and put them in the freezer and they are fine.
They are just so wasteful.

• Angry
Millie Bobby Brown is basically saying the same thing here about social media as Aunt Julia….maybe it will finally resonate with the gruesome twosome’s daughters….

Let’s hope Kiki listens to her idol Millie Bobbie Browns warnings

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.