Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the logic behind the allergy test sounded like a load on nonsense anyway…but you would think they would have the sense to put the foodstuff they are testing directly having contact with the skin, at least then there is the potential for some kind of twisted science explanation of why it might work…but when the foods are still left in their containers? Lol, beyond stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
CM is Mark rabbiting on about nothing and molesting a bag of sultanas. Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah. 😣 Him and his friends freaking out over Atomic Kitten. Then says he was never into girl bands and it would be weird if he were. A piece of his hair is sticking up and he looks like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals. Naturists are lying to themselves that getting naked isn't sexual. Bouncing. Molests the sultanas again. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Pesudonym Insta accounts girls, that's all I can say!
I did all that but still couldn't find it but have just seen it on Kaye Adams thanks to tangledweb (thank you) No way would I have put that on Instagram, she really showed herself up with that one.

Reactions: 10
The Spain Insta - Looks like me, Podular and Nellinton are the only ones who have not to have seen it - are you also blocked on Insta - please somebody put it up. 🙏🙏🙏
I haven't either. I'm blocked by the whole grimey crew. They have blocked any accounts attached to my email.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I haven't either. I'm blocked by the whole grimey crew. They have blocked any accounts attached to my email.
It has just worked doing it the way tangledweb showed on the previous page and looking at Kayes stories. They are all on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I did all that but still couldn't find it but have just seen it on Kaye Adams thanks to tangledweb (thank you) No way would I have put that on Instagram, she really showed herself up with that one.
Yes she had 3 drunken singing videos on her stories when I posted that and then they had gone when I went back to check.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
CM is Mark rabbiting on about nothing and molesting a bag of sultanas. Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah. 😣 Him and his friends freaking out over Atomic Kitten. Then says he was never into girl bands and it would be weird if he were. A piece of his hair is sticking up and he looks like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals. Naturists are lying to themselves that getting naked isn't sexual. Bouncing. Molests the sultanas again. 🤮
Methinks Manky has been spending some time on here this weekend because he also explained why his nails were dirty and took his fly swatter to his computer screen before he began his diatribe…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Kaye and has a lovely holiday home in Marbs, and has been there since last week with her family - assuming Nitty and Jane flew out on Friday to join her for the last few days

Reactions: 9
Tried Kayes but removed . I guess they have had second thoughts and removed them .
* waves to Nadia and Manky* ;)

OMG managed to find them ! What a mess Nadia is ...utter piss pot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Money things...

I imagine Dina is skint since she quit her job, Nadia "subs" aren't the right demographic of people to buy a nice but overpriced paint by numbers.

I think whatever Nanny Thelma left Mark will be long gone! He's an addict and a massive spender, even though they are using the tax deductable money they are still spending a fortune on crap, crap for the garden, crap tshirts, crap rings and jewellery, then there are all of the toy cave accoutrements. The Joe Wicks subscription. The energy costs for Sawalha-Adderley towers will be sky high, its a massive open space that was badly designed and will cost a small fortune to heat, especially with the recent energy rises.
There is also the overpriced holidays and nights away. Plus there is funding No1 daughters grift through her teenage years, the amount of clothes on her tok tok account is obscene! Then there is the £14k on cinema and theatre tickets as per the tax dodge documents. Then there is the secret gambling, his coffee addiction won't satisfy is addiction fix! Then there is the cost of the 6+coffee pods a day!
Then there are the wages for Michelle to swat trolls 😂 Then there are all the "presents" Mark buys Nitty with her money 😂
Mark has 2 other daughters, I wonder if he ever paid maintenance or helps them out now?

Nadia and money, she's admitted several times she rubbish with money! Because all strong Independent women don't care about their INCOME 😂 NOT!

She spends a fortune on shopping and food, those mamas spaghetti's don't come cheap! 😉 Her THREE fridges are always full to bursting on the vlogs! Then there are the bi-nightly takeaways, then the eating out, I bet she spends well in excess of £1k a week on food in various forms 🤮 If only she just bought a 55kg bag of spuds she'd save a fortune as the Sawalha-Adderleys diet is 99% carbs 😂

Then there is her alcohol bill! Cannot imagine Nitty drinks cheap Rozay! Plus drinks when she's out of the house desperate to get papperazzi'd...

I imagine she has to pay 4 peoples expensive mobile phone rent and bills as they are all addicted to their phones!
With her having no genuine friends, I'm sure she splashes the cash to buy her friends dinner n drinks etc to buy their friendship ...

Nadia went years when she wasn't working on Loose, you have to wonder if she begged loads of money from her parents and still owes them a fortune? 🤔 It wouldn't surprise me!

It all adds upto a small fortune to keep the SLOBSawalha-Adderleys in the life which they are accustomed to...

Despite earning nearly half a million pounds a year (according to dog house media tax returns) I bet they have hardly any savings, no retirement money and I bet they owe a small fortune!

Money Money Money 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When was the last time their production company produced anything? The golden child has made over 1k on her depop and I doubt that has been claimed on taxes. :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Moodie, creator of druggy daubs, flesh exposing poses, daughter of get-yer-Marbs-out Nads, the 'empowered feminist' icon of daytime drear, they who do the mum/daughter 'thang' of posting photos of themselves in trousers with 'Juicy' blinged across their arses, well excuse me for saying this...but isn't it just a teeny, weeny bit Ick having comments from mummy, daddy and all mummy's sycophantic 'friends' drooling over your photos? 19 years old?
About as edgy as daddy dear doing cooking vlogs in his dirty underwear.
It may hurt like hell to be so cruelly ousted from the familly, but the sister is well shot of this lot.
(Aren't parents the last to know? 🤣)
b37ea00ae7bc181f2dca624c41532900.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The employees of every major news outlet in the world must be enjoying a well-earned break today, now that Mark Adderley has drilled down and discovered there is no new news. :sneaky:

1649667214582.png

Howdy doody! Have a great day, guys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Experimenting with a night shift?
4F06079E-7CBB-47B1-A1B2-F04565337F42.jpeg

Why bother? He’s experimented with night shifts, coffee mornings, vlogs etc many times… none of them work - just give it up ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.