Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure the oldest nephew has nothing to do with Nadia anyway. She never mentions him and he just seems to be quietly getting on with a genuine music career that doesn't trade on the family name.

I do think it's sad that sister's can't get on but the lovely Julia is so much better without them.
No I don’t think he does.
I actually meant Julia sees quite a bit of her nephews not Nadia. I just hope Dina doesn’t try to turn them against Julia.

Reactions: 10
he hasn't tagged his daughters name on his latest post
and that video nitty has put up deliberately focusing on her bra for ages, so immature and brash
god knows why any one would want to market her for anything!

Reactions: 21
On HTSM @17mins she goes off on self indulgent rant of ‘how every always says how sexy she is ‘ 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
he hasn't tagged his daughters name on his latest post
and that video nitty has put up deliberately focusing on her bra for ages, so immature and brash
god knows why any one would want to market her for anything!
Re: the zooming in on her boobage.

Has anyone noticed Mrs ‘Love me-DO’ does that a lot but pretends she’s filming the dogs?

“Look at Toffs/Ci-Chi aawwww.
Are you hungry Toffs/Cheech? Are you? hmmmm?”
Etc etc

The dog in question is but a tiny speck in the background because it’s so far away or totally obliterated by her lard.
…and there she is in the foreground in trucker vest or mahoosive ‘over-the-shoulder Boulder-holder’ with it all hanging out.
She’s never bothered about zooming in on the dogs at any other camera angle than ‘Tits aplenty-look at me.’ 🙄
No, I’m not jealous Mank & Nits. Which is totally what you’d say to those commenting on your attention seeking antics.
Just for the record, I have ample, pert, firm, non gravity defying cleavage and surrounding mammaries. ☺
I don’t pretend I’m filming something else to draw attention to them.
They manage that all by themselves. 🍈🍈🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So as Manky is busy with his father/daughter and son/mother sick attendance goals I'll put this up for him...there are plenty of tits in it. 🤣
He said in the recent HTSM that it might be good for them to look back on old vlogs to reflect 😜
In Nitty's words "duck it we are what we are vibe" is what they are f(v)logging here, the bikini thing is just crass and tiresome.
Their vlogs don't work as they're not orginal, creative, intelligent or innovative. Dull, dull, dull and tediously boring. (Warning alert to the dung heap (💩🤣) fans...Mank gets right sweaty timestamp 19:43).

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sorry that’s just an excuse if you can foresee into the future and know nanny Di will be ok tommorrow! 😡
That was my thinking too… complete BS as usual.
Just say there will be no CM today and leave it at that - no need for lies and excuses all the time.

It’s their lies that have lost them so many ‘subs’. When will they wake up and see this?
Master the art of honesty and you may find your ‘channel’ is a little bit more successful Nadia and Mark

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like Kaye is almost as bad as her. You can see that the sand is not golden down there that's why her feet look like she has a tattoo.
Classy 🙄🤢
Thought for a minute it was Viz and the Fat Slags Summer Holiday film.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On HTSM @17mins she goes off on self indulgent rant of ‘how every always says how sexy she is ‘ 🙄
I've always thought she has an undiagnosed form of erotomania, I've known other people with this condition (it is a real thing).
The delusion (because that's what it is) is that members of the opposite sex (usually attractive successful ones) are madly in love with them, and usually harbour secret fantasies of being with them etc etc..
Mark is actually a bit the same (Christine Lampard anyone?)....convinced anyone who pays him attention is secretly in love with him... 😬
I actually find it a bit more pronounced and troubling in Nadia though, because I'm convinced that she's convinced that not only are men (all) secretly lusting over her...but that as she's said several times, they are (apparently) all potential predators as well!
That's where this fixation of hers gets ugly!
I think she is actually quite prudish and prissy, the so called sexiness is just an act, camouflage and false confidence.
Yes she's proud of her ability to lure people in, and take advantage of them, that's what her seductiveness boils down to.
The fact that she is actually the predator and not the men she uses as a scapegoat!
Still she clings to the delusion that it's a problem to be sexy! :rolleyes::LOL:
Er no love that's not your problem trust me!....
I wouldn't worry about that if I was you!
The real problem is your lack of responsibility,accountability, empathy and self awareness!
If anyone finds that sexy then they must be deluded as well!
Maybe she could give em a pair of the rose tinted glasses she gave out, when she got married!
Either that or a white stick!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So mark has said on IG that his spent hours gardening hence the dirty hands. Well Mr A I think you stuck your hands in dirty oil type stuff as being a gardener, I don’t think those hands are dirty from soil.
Why on earth does he do the childish thing of putting his fingers up either side of his nose, this is what 6 year olds do to try to be naughty.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought he was busy looking after Nanny Di! Still has time for a pointless Insta post. No way those hands are dirty from digging Another lie 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sorry that’s just an excuse if you can foresee into the future and know nanny Di will be ok tommorrow! 😡
Yes just read this, it's a strange thing to say when someone is ill you don't know how long for... It's so hard to know what is genuine and what isn't with those 2 though..

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So mark has said on IG that his spent hours gardening hence the dirty hands. Well Mr A I think you stuck your hands in dirty oil type stuff as being a gardener, I don’t think those hands are dirty from soil.

why put those filthy hands near his mouth and nose
hopefully he will pick up an infection from the rat dog poo infected soil
stupid silly man putting his fingers up
cos he was called our for dirty finger nails

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.