Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious. I
Ah, to most people it might have come across that way, but Nicola S (she’s removed her surname from her YouTube name since we spoke of her on here last year), and he do like a little flirt, and that’s exactly what that exchange was supposed to be.
Quite a mild comment for her today to be fair
Hilarious. It is so beyond my compression that anyone could fancy the be-ringed, groovy doovey (😜) fungal-toed, dirty underwear wearing Manky that flirtatious banter was my very last thought. Good luck on that N 🍀🤞

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Hilarious. I

Hilarious. It is so beyond my compression that anyone could fancy the be-ringed, groovy doovey (😜) fungal-toed, dirty underwear wearing Manky that flirtatious banter was my very last thought. Good luck on that N 🍀🤞
I remember a year or so ago, he announced he’d just had a shower (I don’t think he’s had one since🤭) because he’d done a workout, and Nicola commented with loads of 🔥🔥🔥🔥 and something along the lines of wishing she was there!
Gross🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dina must be desperate to earn anything and picked the wrong sister to help her. Julia brings class and I imagine some pretty talented contacts. Nadia brings her Primark level contacts (Lee & Dance your tits off 😂)

I think Dina is desperate to be famous!
Nadia is using Dina to pretend it's all happy families in the Sawalha family and Dina is using Nadia to be a Z List Coach Trip Celeb! What is guaranteed is Nadia Sawalha will turn on Dina like she has just about everyone else in her family. They actually deserve each other. Together all I see is a toxic collaboration of negative energy.
I think Dina is currently unemployed, just like her former employer / favourite brother-in-law.

Time stamp 14:50

This inappropriate rant makes me think Dina was sacked from being a teacher teaching assistant, probably linked to her association with Nadia Sawalha's Youtube channel and Mark Adderley's bright yellow book about home schooling. Didn't Maddie and Kiki originally attend Rosemead Preparatory School, the one they were so quick to sl*g off in the press?

"We chose the wrong schools for our children and we regret putting them into a private school."

You are right that Julia and Nadim bring the class. As Dina isn't qualified and independent schools can appoint at their own discretion, I reckon they originally took Dina on for the kudos of a celebrity association. A little bit like Nardia scoring a job on Eastenders. In return, they've dragged the Sawalha name into the mud. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve just re watched her screeching from last nights shitfaced sesh in marbs. I have never seen such a disgrace as this woman is but I’m surprised that Kaye and Jane joined in. I’ll be honest, I don’t like Kaye anymore but I do like Jane and I expected more.

Reactions: 19
I’ve just re watched her screeching from last nights shitfaced sesh in marbs. I have never seen such a disgrace as this woman is but I’m surprised that Kaye and Jane joined in. I’ll be honest, I don’t like Kaye anymore but I do like Jane and I expected more.
Where is this? On insta?

Reactions: 3
I remember a year or so ago, he announced he’d just had a shower (I don’t think he’s had one since🤭) because he’d done a workout, and Nicola commented with loads of 🔥🔥🔥🔥 and something along the lines of wishing she was there!
Gross🤢
This is a dung pile I wish I had not disturbed 😑 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did they go to Spain?
To leave the country for 24 hours or so. That's what it sounds like.

FYI:

Applied kinesiology (AK) is a pseudoscience-based technique[1] in alternative medicine claimed to be able to diagnose illness or choose treatment by testing muscles for strength and weakness.[2]

And:

According to their guidelines on allergy diagnostic testing, the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology stated there is "no evidence of diagnostic validity" of applied kinesiology.[3] "Another study indicated that the use of applied kinesiology to evaluate nutrient status is no more useful than random guessing,"[4] and the American Cancer Society has said that "scientific evidence does not support the claim that applied kinesiology can diagnose or treat cancer or other illness"

Reactions: 8
Mel intentionally mispronouncing NAH-dia’s and JULY-ya’s names throughout after Julia corrects her and Nadia claims it doesn’t bother her 😉😂
I noticed Frankie called her Nah-dia the other day, bet she was fuming! That was the day she came out with a face on her now I come to think of it 🤔

I wonder if he and Di shared the inheritance from Thelma or did he inherit it all?
Apparently, a few threads back someone said Di has siblings so it would have been split I’d imagine. I wonder what happened to Di’s share, she always looks like she doesn’t have two pennies to rub together 😢

Reactions: 16
To leave the country for 24 hours or so. That's what it sounds like.

FYI:

Applied kinesiology (AK) is a pseudoscience-based technique[1] in alternative medicine claimed to be able to diagnose illness or choose treatment by testing muscles for strength and weakness.[2]

And:

According to their guidelines on allergy diagnostic testing, the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology stated there is "no evidence of diagnostic validity" of applied kinesiology.[3] "Another study indicated that the use of applied kinesiology to evaluate nutrient status is no more useful than random guessing,"[4] and the American Cancer Society has said that "scientific evidence does not support the claim that applied kinesiology can diagnose or treat cancer or other illness"
‘Random guessing’. That sound about right.

Reactions: 5
How telling 🧐 Nadia has liked and commented on every post from Mank since she‘s been away. Mank follows both Kaye and Jane and he hasn’t liked either of their posts that Nadia has been tagged in. He hates seeing her having a good time without him. 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She must have removed it . I see clips of her villa, Jane hungover, Kate with a spoon on her nose and someone on the streets of NY. Can't see ger drunk clip:unsure:

Reactions: 5
She must have removed it . I see clips of her villa, Jane hungover, Kate with a spoon on her nose and someone on the streets of NY. Can't see ger drunk clip:unsure:
You can see it on Kaye’s account - her stories.

Reactions: 8
It is here - the one with Dina and Manky 27.40 - not the Insta one from Spain. Think I must be banned as I can't find it.
To elicit a positive 'allergic reaction', Dina pushes more toward the wrist/hand. It's naturally harder to counter since it's further from the shoulder.

To get a negative 'allergic reaction', she pushes further up the forearm, which is obviously significantly easier to counter.

They also use a JAR of honey and a POD of coffee, which are hardly isolated allergens. Nadia's actually allergic to jars, based on their findings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.