Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this normal? Why are her gums so black?
Receeding gums and red wine stains....I don't think the Invisalign is doing her teeth any good either, they look worse.

The photo with Kaye and Jane is so edited, thought she didn't like filters but is quite happy to have her face smoothed out when it's a shoot for a magazine.

Reactions: 16
💯 @Eye_Spy my thoughts exactly!
And now random posts of friends popping up on her IG … soooo pathetic 🤢 she is soooo rattled 🤣 yep the truth hurts doesn’t it!
looks like realhouseofhannah got a reward of an insta story for putting her jack boots in to julia on insta.

Can someone give a quick recap of what’s happened with Mads & sister Julia??
basically. nadia has a long history of bullying julia throughout her childhood (reported in various papers by the two of them).
julia worked with nadia in her sandwich shop but nadia also bullied her there.
they had falling outs as adults and never spoke.
the main falling out is over Nadia's wedding to the manbaby. where it seems hello were invited and julia was never told and it nearly resulted in julia and alan davies' (the comedian) relatinship being made public. nadia and mank are still bitter and angry over the fallout to his day. see the htsm where they talk about their wedding day (do see!: mank talks about wanting to punch someone in the face- prob either julia or alan)
since then julia and nadia seem to have reunited and fallen out again.
when nadia did a section on loose women called life before loose, she talked about julia and justin mildwater (her 2nd we believe husband- first being we believe- hamza). julia was pissed about the version of events and what she called "crocodile tears" and ruthlessly called nadia out on twitter.
the tweets were evenetually deleted after what was likely nadim's "wisdom". but julia made clear that she now has no relationship with nadia.
the latest incident was julia making a post twice edited that explicity and then implicitly called out the over sexual and self-expolitative posing of maddi and kiki on instagram.
in response lisa mejuto and realhouseofhannah (nadia's friends) left nasty attacking comments. also i believe another person, based on mejuto's comment.
nadia recorded a dealing with trolls/toxic people insta film, believed to be a snyde attack on julia, but without using her name.
the insta post by julia is still up.
maddie and kiki's insta accounts are now private, so it seems there was an effect.

lots more detail available...... for instance nadia used to put plugs on the floor so julia would tread on them.... really sadistic stuff.

julia's post- see mejuto's comment and replies.

if you comment on it, you will likely be blocked across the board by sawalha adderley affiliated accunts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So what’s this perfect weekend they had ALL together??? Saturday fantastic meal in Chinatown then some fantastic play … Sunday, friends around for Sunday lunch … but who were these friends I want to know??? Her imaginary ones again?🤣🤣 no posts at all with them 🤔🤔🤔🤔 until the IG with the poor guy and her pavlova 🤔
And WTF was that photo????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
also I have to add, are we to believe the person who wrote the hello article didn't read the comments under julia's post, which outline what teh row is about..... I. DON"T, THINK. SO.

looks like realhouseofhannah got a reward of an insta story for putting her jack boots in to julia on insta.

basically. nadia has a long history of bullying julia throughout her childhood (reported in various papers by the two of them).
julia worked with nadia in her sandwich shop but nadia also bullied her there.
they had falling outs as adults and never spoke.
the main falling out is over Nadia's wedding to the manbaby. where it seems hello were invited and julia was never told and it nearly resulted in julia and alan davies' (the comedian) relatinship being made public. nadia and mank are still bitter and angry over the fallout to his day. see the htsm where they talk about their wedding day (do see!: mank talks about wanting to punch someone in the face- prob either julia or alan)
since then julia and nadia seem to have reunited and fallen out again.
when nadia did a section on loose women called life before loose, she talked about julia and justin mildwater (her 2nd we believe husband- first being we believe- hamza). julia was pissed about the version of events and what she called "crocodile tears" and ruthlessly called nadia out on twitter.
the tweets were evenetually deleted after what was likely nadim's "wisdom". but julia made clear that she now has no relationship with nadia.
the latest incident was julia making a post twice edited that explicity and then implicitly called out the over sexual and self-expolitative posing of maddi and kiki on instagram.
in response lisa mejuto and realhouseofhannah (nadia's friends) left nasty attacking comments. also i believe another person, based on mejuto's comment.
nadia recorded a dealing with trolls/toxic people insta film, believed to be a snyde attack on julia, but without using her name.
the insta post by julia is still up.
maddie and kiki's insta accounts are now private, so it seems there was an effect.

lots more detail available...... for instance nadia used to put plugs on the floor so julia would tread on them.... really sadistic stuff.

julia's post- see mejuto's comment and replies.

if you comment on it, you will likely be blocked across the board by sawalha adderley affiliated accunts.

I need to add, that before post on insta by julia, she commented on we believe Maddie insta, calling all the overly sexual posing/gratuitious nudity, and got blocked by maddie.

So what’s this perfect weekend they had ALL together??? Saturday fantastic meal in Chinatown then some fantastic play … Sunday, friends around for Sunday lunch … but who were these friends I want to know??? Her imaginary ones again?🤣🤣 no posts at all with them 🤔🤔🤔🤔 until the IG with the poor guy and her pavlova 🤔
Notice the she thanks Mark the £300 coat that she paid for he bought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I only hope Julia is considering writing her autobiography- covering her bullying as a child by Dina and Nadia, and as an adult by nadia, and the marriages between a nadia sawalha and a hamza and a Dina and a hamid at Croydon town council, and also giving us more insight in to what nadia calls her wild years and her, ahem, behaviours. I guess Nadia isn't picturing Julia sat at a "typewriter" as she floats away on her cloud.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I only hope Julia is considering writing her autobiography- covering her bullying as a child by Dina and Nadia, and as an adult by nadia, and the marriages between a nadia sawalha and a hamza and a Dina and a hamid at Croydon town council, and also giving us more insight in to what nadia calls her wild years and her, ahem, behaviours. I guess Nadia isn't picturing Julia sat at a "typewriter" as she floats away on her cloud.
I’d buy 10 copies if that book! I’d love to see the PR she’d do on aLorainne, This morning, loose women?😂 Discussing all the ‘very interesting’chapters of her life. Go for it Julia!

I really want the subs to start asking what’s happened to Manks masterpiece film that he made. I feel so let down at not having the chance to see Moody and her monotone, horrific acting skills and I take it the soundtrack? Billy Elish, Gaga etc had better watch out the new talent in the block.
I kept an eye out at the Oscars, Wasn’t interested in the Will Smith marlarky. Was sat with bated breath waiting for Croydon’s finest director to make his acceptance speech. 😢 Ahh maybe next year Mank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d buy 10 copies if that book! I’d love to see the PR she’d do on aLorainne, This morning, loose women?😂 Discussing all the ‘very interesting’chapters of her life. Go for it Julia!

I really want the subs to start asking what’s happened to Manks masterpiece film that he made. I feel so let down at not having the chance to see Moody and her monotone, horrific acting skills and I take it the soundtrack? Billy Elish, Gaga etc had better watch out the new talent in the block.
I kept an eye out at the Oscars, Wasn’t interested in the Will Smith marlarky. Was sat with bated breath waiting for Croydon’s finest director to make his acceptance speech. 😢 Ahh maybe next year Mank.
Which “masterpiece?” He deleted from YouTube the “preview” of the science fiction “film” featuring Maddie as Skye and Nittya as her out of it/absent/addicted mother - a 14 year old child could have done a better job writing and filming that formulaic bore of a clip. And still no signs of the (pay for the) award-winning Gangbuster film….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
💯 @Eye_Spy my thoughts exactly!
And now random posts of friends popping up on her IG … soooo pathetic 🤢 she is soooo rattled 🤣 yep the truth hurts doesn’t it!
My God, the woman's unhinged. Julia Sawalha celebrates 30 and 40 year old friendships on IG. So, Nadia Sawalha digs out an old airbrushed press shot of the 'Loose' originals and dragged that poor cow she met on a mountain a couple of years ago out for a coffee. I bet Nadia didn't mention her sister once, seeing as she witnessed her floating off on a cloud over a week ago. :sneaky:

As for Kiki, why the regular updates on what she's up to all of a sudden? Her comings and goings have now been discussed on Coffee Moaning and HTSM, right down to where she is, what she's watching and what she's eating. :oops:

As the child bowed out of their sh*tty social media channel over a year ago, this makes no sense. Unless, they have a point to prove, of course. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Notice the she thanks Mark the £300 coat that she paid for he bought 😂
Another coat! I'm so happy for her- I mean she only has about 7,453 coats (if she could only find them on the floor in the utility room)

His Xmas & birthday list for Nadia must look like this.

-Chunky coat
or
-Ugly ring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It is entirely normal for people with more melanin have darker gums. Many black people have darker gums. This is not, however, down to Nadia Sawalha's Arabic roots.
1649132265987.png

1649132326584.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Also... it can't just be me who thinks he's said this as a really horrible dig at Julia (he originally was talking about Jada Pinkett Smith).

From 3.05 onwards:

He really is a nasty person. We can’t be expected to get along or agree with our family all the time (or even like them!). I have a lot of issues with my sister but I wouldn’t dream of using my platform to publicly shame her. He’s just embarrassing himself. I hope he reads Tattle

• Heart
Nicotine?? I suspect she is a secret smoker. When you hear her on morning clips after a night out, she always has a croaky voice. I reckon she smokes when out with Lisa, Tits and Lee and hides it from Manky.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Nicotine?? I suspect she is a secret smoker. When you hear her on morning clips after a night out, she always has a croaky voice. I reckon she smokes when out with Lisa, Tits and Lee and hides it from Manky.
I also think she’s a smoker. I’m pretty certain that she is actually.
She totally has a smokers cough, and the croaky morning voice.
I don’t think it’s a secret within the family though… she allows Maddie and her friends to smoke in the house. I find it hard to believe that a non smoker would allow smoking in their home?
I hate to admit it, but I’m a smoker, and as a smoker, even I won’t smoke or allow it in my home - even before I had children I didn’t.
As a non smoking adult, why would you let your child and her friends smoke in your home, and therefore put up with your own hair/clothes and whole surroundings stinking of it?

• Heart
I don’t think it’s a secret within the family though… she allows Maddie and her friends to smoke in the house. I find it hard to believe that a non smoker would allow smoking in their home?
I hate to admit it, but I’m a smoker, and as a smoker, even I won’t smoke or allow it in my home - even before I had children I didn’t.
As a non smoking adult, why would you let your child and her friends smoke in your home, and therefore put up with your own hair/clothes and whole surroundings stinking of it?
It may be wacky baccy even

I am so very sorry to hear that.
I know that feeling of worrying that something bad could happen and they are unable to tell you.
27 years of that worry must be utterly horrendous, and I can only imagine your heartache.
I hope you are able to find him somewhere nice and you’re able to relax to some extent, knowing that he’s somewhere he likes, and somewhere he’s happy.
Thinking of you and sending best wishes during what must be a hugely difficult time - I hope you have people to talk to, and to support you. It can be very lonely being the parent of a non verbal child.
Best of luck to your boy🍀☹X
Thank you so so much ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I also believe her gums are black due to smoking. My mother’s have always been like that too.
how dumb that she uses the Invisalign on her top teeth (which to me have always been ok) but her bottom teeth look like a cat’s graveyard. ( sorry cats.)
I don’t believe she didn’t smoke as, once again, she can’t keep up with her own lies. She’s done a few chats and a HTSM (so far) about giving up and she maintains she started aged 7 then stopped, started again around the age of 14 and stopped smoking 20 years later. Making her a non smoker at the age of 34- Right?
Yet in the clip below where she pranks Kaye in a limo ride, she’s smoking.
Also, why do blogs/chats/HTSM about quitting smoking if it wasn’t relevant to them specifically. We all know they bring their every day experiences into their videos as they’ve no other decent content.
And yes… even her husky phlegmy geezer laugh is that of a smoker. I have two friends who are smokers and I cringe every time they laugh as they sound just like Nits. (Sorry pals but it’s true.🙈😂)
Time stamp 5:05 which was 11 years ago. Older than 35?

• Wow
  • Heart
She looks out of it/shozzled/pi*sed/three sheets to the wind bag lady-ish in this photo.

A
I also believe her gums are black due to smoking. My mother’s have always been like that too.
how dumb that she uses the Invisalign on her top teeth (which to me have always been ok) but her bottom teeth look like a cat’s graveyard. ( sorry cats.)
I don’t believe she didn’t smoke as, once again, she can’t keep up with her own lies. She’s done a few chats and a HTSM (so far) about giving up and she maintains she started aged 7 then stopped, started again around the age of 14 and stopped smoking 20 years later. Making her a non smoker at the age of 34- Right?
Yet in the clip below where she pranks Kaye in a limo ride, she’s smoking.
Also, why do blogs/chats/HTSM about quitting smoking if it wasn’t relevant to them specifically. We all know they bring their every day experiences into their videos as they’ve no other decent content.
And yes… even her husky phlegmy geezer laugh is that of a smoker. I have two friends who are smokers and I cringe every time they laugh as they sound just like Nits. (Sorry pals but it’s true.🙈😂)
Time stamp 5:05 which was 11 years ago. Older than 35?

And this 2019

She looks out of it/shozzled/pi*sed/three sheets to the wind bag lady-ish in this photo.

A

And this 2019
…and we all know how going to overeaters anonymous changed her total outlook on food and she eats ‘elfy stuff and never diets anymore- is plant based etc etc.
Same with smoking.
She’s so over it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.