Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last video with the punter with the pavlova, had an air of Cathy Bates in Misery.
He looked somewhat trapped 😩
I hope he left with his wee kneecaps intact….
She was really giving him the works, looking for a cooking spot on Lorraine no doubt but he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Wonder what pretence she got him round there on cos he was definitely not her type, must have told him she had a cupboard full of vino.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
From the latest Weekly Rushes - I mean...

View attachment 1169333View attachment 1169334

"Just me and Nads out taking the dog for a walk..."

View attachment 1169359
Brilliant brilliant brilliant. 😂😂😂Please someone , who isn’t blocked, tell him his nose is much too huge for those glasses

Also... it can't just be me who thinks he's said this as a really horrible dig at Julia (he originally was talking about Jada Pinkett Smith).

From 3.05 onwards:

It’s actually hilariously embarrassing watching him reading his news in his room to himself thinking he’s broadcasting. Such a lump of lard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the trouble started with Nitts and Julia because Manky fancied Julia and made it a bit obvious. Maybe they got in well had a bit of a laugh (purely in a sister in law way for J) but Manks probably got a bit flirty and spouting innuendo’s. Nitty would be raging, fury and venom out of every orifice. Knowing her husband had a thing for the most beautiful, talented and successful sister that she already had crippling jealousy about.

She probably took it out in innocent Julia while Mank tried to make out it was Julia that fancied him 🤢. Bet she was evil and tried to make everyone turn against her.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he imagines being in bed with J instead of N and has numerous wanks thinking about her.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
In response to Nadia Sawalha verbally attacking her sister on Instagram by pretending she wasn't, she needs to remember, her sister did not verbally attack anyone, she was trying to safeguard her young niece. Something many of us have tried to do & got blocked for daring to mention how inappropriate it was an 11yr old child having 10,000 Instagram followers and who was posting provocative red lit semi revealing pictures to said strangers followers.

What Nadia & Mark have both done in the past 24 hours is verbally attack Julia in their own unique and vile ways.

They genuinely don't think there is anything wrong with all 3 women/girls stripping off for clicks and likes, it's normal and it's been normal for way too long in that household to pout and strip off for likes.

What both of the Sawalha-Adderleys have done in response to genuine concern is bully a relative, encourage Nadias' friends to bully their concerned relative and dupe more people into thinking they are the victims once again...😡

I wonder how many people/ friends know and agree with Nadia Sawalha encouraging her "followers" to follow her then 7 year old child in 2014, then asking them once again to follow her child when she was 10 in 2018, then allowing her child to have 10,000 strangers (mainly men) follow her 11 Yr old child for well over a year and tell said 11 year old child she was sexy?

Time they spent less time bullying others and more time getting their own house in order I'd say!😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Nail. On. Head.

They haven't ever been to the cinema to see a single Bollywood/Indian film... neither will they. They have zero interest in them and only post a trailer reaction of one when they know they will get 100,000+ views in return. It's horribly manipulative of Indian film fans judging from the comments underneath.

fstgsr.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I think the trouble started with Nitts and Julia because Manky fancied Julia and made it a bit obvious. Maybe they got in well had a bit of a laugh (purely in a sister in law way for J) but Manks probably got a bit flirty and spouting innuendo’s. Nitty would be raging, fury and venom out of every orifice. Knowing her husband had a thing for the most beautiful, talented and successful sister that she already had crippling jealousy about.

She probably took it out in innocent Julia while Mank tried to make out it was Julia that fancied him 🤢. Bet she was evil and tried to make everyone turn against her.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he imagines being in bed with J instead of N and has numerous wanks thinking about her.
I'm sure manky said he thought and was hoping Nadia was Julia when they first met

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes he is - he is the one talking boll===s. He is a keyboard warrior who doesn't have the bottle to send her a message but just sits pontificating from his tit cave.

The bloke who has eaten all the other greasy, sugary mess she cooked on her IG by the looks of him.
well his half cocked wife is the same, spouting 'gratitude' hippy tit etc

Nail. On. Head.

They haven't ever been to the cinema to see a single Bollywood/Indian film... neither will they. They have zero interest in them and only post a trailer reaction of one when they know they will get 100,000+ views in return. It's horribly manipulative of Indian film fans judging from the comments underneath.

View attachment 1169704
yes he's always done that, or tried to
a couple of times his load of shite ramblings/reviews have been taken down as breaching copyright
he knows they get huge views so does it to get ad revenue
he really is the vandal in a filthy sandal with filthy toes and a big nose == another reference he made to Julia = vandal in a sandal
in that review clip

his latest IG post:

Final thought on a Sunday Night … whatever happened to Espadrilles?! #espadrilles #sunday

I think is another dig at Julia and her hippy ways..... thinks he is so clever
stupid twot, silly boy,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OT, so please scroll on!

@Bulls**t detector …I am/have been in the same boat as you.
My youngest has autism and was non verbal until almost 6 years old.
It’s painful and heartbreaking, and no one can fully understand unless they’ve been in that situation themselves.
I don’t know how old your boy is, but I hope that he finds his voice. We were told that we should prepare for the highly likely fact that ours never would - and here we are now with a 9 year old who literally doesn’t stop talking. So keep positive, talk and read to your boy as much as you can, and I hope that one day soon, everything that has been stored in his head will all come out, and you can finally cry the happy tears of relief as I did.
I hope you don’t have to wait too much longer - best wishes to you and your son💕

*Sorry Tattlers, but I wanted to acknowledge @Bulls**t detector’s post, despite it being on the previous thread and being off topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why on earth is that man there? He clearly says to her he doesn’t like any of this meaning…. Being filmed. Excellent title and thanks for
The new thread 🧵

Own goal manky, own goal. In the weekly rushes he rants about unconditional love being a load of hippy bullshit but in her IG gaslighting video she says unconditional love is a wonderful thing! Bonkers the lot of them x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He maybe would not have known whether he was being filmed live for Instagram or being filmed for a vlog that could be edited. That would give him no choice but to play along as soon as the camera is on, because it would be a more embarrassing and draw more attention to himself if he were to start an argument about it. The name dropping was also embarrassing, no need for it, just say he works at ITV end of.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ooo 😳 Julia is now following Moodie again, she must have unblocked her.
Kiki hasn’t though but Nadia has said that she holds a grudge and will let you know exactly what she thinks.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Kiki hasn’t though but Nadia has said that she holds a grudge and will let you know exactly what she thinks.
Do you mean Nadia is going to explain or Kiki about the grudge? I’ve missed that!

Reactions: 5
I'm glad moodie has unblocked her because at the end of the day her aunt loves her and wants the best for her, I hope moodie can see this

maybe they have decided to do it so they can see what Julia is posting?

Reactions: 15
I don't think she is following her again, I think it is just Moodie's old account she following, not her current one

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Was CM live today as she is supposed to be on LW.

Edit - just seen a clip and she has been replaced by Linda Robson, another reason not to watch. :)

Reactions: 11
The last video with the punter with the pavlova, had an air of Cathy Bates in Misery.
He looked somewhat trapped 😩
I hope he left with his wee kneecaps intact….
He seriously looked like he was going to throw up. He said he didn’t want it and was just tasting it to be polite.😂

Can you imagine the smell in their home and and from her.
Looking at those dogs who roll in fox poo and are rarely washed traipsing round the kitchen.
You only have to look at the dirt under her fingernails and you’d vom. 🤮
I love that the little airtime the producer guy had, he looked like he’d a bad smell under his nose and made sure the whole world knew he was being force fed the PAV-LOE-VA.
(Not PAVLAVA.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.