Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like realhouseofhannah got a reward of an insta story for putting her jack boots in to julia on insta.

basically. nadia has a long history of bullying julia throughout her childhood (reported in various papers by the two of them).
julia worked with nadia in her sandwich shop but nadia also bullied her there.
they had falling outs as adults and never spoke.
the main falling out is over Nadia's wedding to the manbaby. where it seems hello were invited and julia was never told and it nearly resulted in julia and alan davies' (the comedian) relatinship being made public. nadia and mank are still bitter and angry over the fallout to his day. see the htsm where they talk about their wedding day (do see!: mank talks about wanting to punch someone in the face- prob either julia or alan)
since then julia and nadia seem to have reunited and fallen out again.
when nadia did a section on loose women called life before loose, she talked about julia and justin mildwater (her 2nd we believe husband- first being we believe- hamza). julia was pissed about the version of events and what she called "crocodile tears" and ruthlessly called nadia out on twitter.
the tweets were evenetually deleted after what was likely nadim's "wisdom". but julia made clear that she now has no relationship with nadia.
the latest incident was julia making a post twice edited that explicity and then implicitly called out the over sexual and self-expolitative posing of maddi and kiki on instagram.
in response lisa mejuto and realhouseofhannah (nadia's friends) left nasty attacking comments. also i believe another person, based on mejuto's comment.
nadia recorded a dealing with trolls/toxic people insta film, believed to be a snyde attack on julia, but without using her name.
the insta post by julia is still up.
maddie and kiki's insta accounts are now private, so it seems there was an effect.

lots more detail available...... for instance nadia used to put plugs on the floor so julia would tread on them.... really sadistic stuff.

julia's post- see mejuto's comment and replies.

if you comment on it, you will likely be blocked across the board by sawalha adderley affiliated accunts.

Great summary @afrozenpea ...

I'd also guess that Mark Adderley would have made countless passes at Nadias beautiful sister both before, during and after they were married. He was, by his own admission, a drunk letch womaniser back then! Plus, he got the ugly sister, the OLDER UGLY sister! I bet he was, desperate to have the younger, talented & more beautiful sister!

Mobiles were in their infancy back then and I'd bet my house on the fact he would have sent Julia unwanted lewd texts when he was drinking and whilst Nadia Sawalha was giving birth to her children.

We know Julia wouldn't have responded to Marks inappropriate behaviour as she has class and who in their right mind would A) want Mark Adderley and B) want drunk lecherous Mark Adderley!?!? 🤔 🤮

As you may all have noticed, I, like many of you, am absolutely furious at the Sawalha-Adderleys bullying of Julia.

I suffered significant emotional abuse as a child and I know the signs & know the effects. I know only too well how emotional abusers operate.

If I was Nadia Sawalha I'd shut up QUICKLY and move on to another Sawalha-Adderley drama because sometimes you can only push a person so far before they aren't your victim anymore!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nadia is in the wrong from whichever angle you look at it.

If Julia’s intentions were pure and just as a concerned family member…Nadia’s reaction was cruel and aimed at alienating her further from their family as Dina was involved in the blocking so it may have affected their relationship when Nadia could have chosen to leave Dina out of it entirely.

And…if Julia’s intentions were out of malice…then Nadia hasn’t reacted as per her own advice on dealing with Trolls, instead sending others to bully someone, who as a ‘troll’, she claims is a deeply unhappy or mental ill person, plus not ignored her but made multiple passive aggressive reactions …again that is a cruel reaction if you believe the person you are aiming them these attacks at is vulnerable.

Plus she didn’t allow her to ‘float away on a cloud’ and not affect her own life…she was rattled by it for several days and it interrupted their ability to function within their normal ‘work’ routine.

The thing about Nadia is that she doesn’t care about the longer term impact on her family of her actions, and she doesn’t care if she publicly contradicts herself, or if her being a bully is talked about online. Her attitude is that she has enough of a SM following that she can get away with anything, and because the majority of people don’t follow every post or video, they actually don’t see the truth of her behaviour.

Taken on it’s own, not knowing why she made the trolling video at that exact moment, and not knowing how she actually reacts herself when she feels that someone is trolling her…anyone watching would just think that she is general advice to people to not let negative comments made online get them down etc, on its own without context the majority of followers who have seen it would think she is making a positive statement…making it easy for her to get a significant number of likes.

one thing the S-A family have taught me…is to never take an individual SM post or YouTube video at face value. You need to understand what has motivated that person at that particular moment to say or do something and make it public…and when you do that it can completely change the meaning of what you are seeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t believe she didn’t smoke as, once again, she can’t keep up with her own lies.
Never was a truer word spoken. In the first few seconds of this, Mark Adderley asks why they are talking about the subject.
Nadia Sawalha: "Yeah, quite a few subs have asked us." Moment's later: "Oh, I wish I could remember the sub's name, oh and her mum was trying to give up."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nadia the font of all knowledge. Nadia the expert on every subject, you name it she has the answer. You could tell she was making it up as she went along even Manky looked unconvinced by her BS ....meanwhile Maddie is guzzling cheap wine in the park with "cigarette " in hand

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks out of it/shozzled/pi*sed/three sheets to the wind bag lady-ish in this photo.

A

And this 2019

…and we all know how going to overeaters anonymous changed her total outlook on food and she eats ‘elfy stuff and never diets anymore- is plant based etc etc.
Same with smoking.
She’s so over it.

So she smoked during pregnancy yet in the clip she stated she gave up during pregnancy and started again when Maddie was born . She vomits BS.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I also believe her gums are black due to smoking. My mother’s have always been like that too.
how dumb that she uses the Invisalign on her top teeth (which to me have always been ok) but her bottom teeth look like a cat’s graveyard. ( sorry cats.)
I don’t believe she didn’t smoke as, once again, she can’t keep up with her own lies. She’s done a few chats and a HTSM (so far) about giving up and she maintains she started aged 7 then stopped, started again around the age of 14 and stopped smoking 20 years later. Making her a non smoker at the age of 34- Right?
Yet in the clip below where she pranks Kaye in a limo ride, she’s smoking.
Also, why do blogs/chats/HTSM about quitting smoking if it wasn’t relevant to them specifically. We all know they bring their every day experiences into their videos as they’ve no other decent content.
And yes… even her husky phlegmy geezer laugh is that of a smoker. I have two friends who are smokers and I cringe every time they laugh as they sound just like Nits. (Sorry pals but it’s true.🙈😂)
Time stamp 5:05 which was 11 years ago. Older than 35?

Very interesting Thanks @Seek Clarity 👍❤
I hate those pranks , they are waiting for celebs to blow their top …. That was a ‘kind’ thing to do Nardia 😡

Great summary @afrozenpea ...

I'd also guess that Mark Adderley would have made countless passes at Nadias beautiful sister both before, during and after they were married. He was, by his own admission, a drunk letch womaniser back then! Plus, he got the ugly sister, the OLDER UGLY sister! I bet he was, desperate to have the younger, talented & more beautiful sister!

Mobiles were in their infancy back then and I'd bet my house on the fact he would have sent Julia unwanted lewd texts when he was drinking and whilst Nadia Sawalha was giving birth to her children.

We know Julia wouldn't have responded to Marks inappropriate behaviour as she has class and who in their right mind would A) want Mark Adderley and B) want drunk lecherous Mark Adderley!?!? 🤔 🤮

As you may all have noticed, I, like many of you, am absolutely furious at the Sawalha-Adderleys bullying of Julia.

I suffered significant emotional abuse as a child and I know the signs & know the effects. I know only too well how emotional abusers operate.

If I was Nadia Sawalha I'd shut up QUICKLY and move on to another Sawalha-Adderley drama because sometimes you can only push a person so far before they aren't your victim anymore!
Can some one put @afrozenpeas summary on tattle wiki please, it’s so good 😊

Reactions: 10
Her old kitchen looks much more homely than her current one. I prefer it - the 'modern' style of her new kitchen is just drab in comparison.
I was thinking same almost cottage like- cosy feel. The new one looks clinical.

Reactions: 18
Why on earth is that man there? He clearly says to her he doesn’t like any of this meaning…. Being filmed. Excellent title and thanks for
The new thread 🧵

Own goal manky, own goal. In the weekly rushes he rants about unconditional love being a load of hippy bullshit but in her IG gaslighting video she says unconditional love is a wonderful thing! Bonkers the lot of them x
Jane Moore apparently said both of them are fucked up….she’s their friend and 💯 correct

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw some of today’s coffee whingeing. Surprise surprise: Nittwittya, the woman who took more holidays and weekends away than I have fingers last year, is going to Spain with her Loose Women “friends,” yet all she can do is complain about it….she complained about having to fly EasyJet this coming weekend, she complained about potential airport lines, she complained about not having been out of the country and being able to vlog about it over the past two years. The woman is going to Spain and will likely find a way to not have to pay for all/most of it, yet she is complaining.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I too noticed the misery upon misery and complaint and complaint she made about going to spain. Well, don't bleeping go then! stay at home and parent your child.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wish she was flying from Manchester then she would have something to moan about. :( The queues there are horrendous and they will be worse this coming week-end.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bear with me as this seems off topic but isn’t: this is how you respond to and respond to outreach from a subscriber. This gent Danny has nearly three times the subs as the gruesome twosome.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bear with me as this seems off topic but isn’t: this is how you respond to and respond to outreach from a subscriber. This gent Danny has nearly three times the subs as the gruesome twosome.

We saw him in Bury sat at a table outside a takeaway and he was chatting with everyone who passed by and sharing his meal. He has been on Steph's Packed Lunch quite a few times recently. .. That is how to treat your fans. ❤🍰🍰🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.