Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know how Nadia Sawalha has the bare faced cheek to think her sister is in the wrong! Nadia who pimped her 7 Yr old daughter out to her strangers followers!!! It's obscene what nadia has done, I'm sure she will have turned her children against her sister implying Julia is in the wrong. The person in the wrong is Nadia Sawalha for her poor parenting, lack of self awareness and for putting her children at such risk online THEN making them both think it's normal to strip off and post the results online!!! Nadia Sawalha the most ODIOUS woman alive! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love that the little airtime the producer guy had, he looked like he’d a bad smell under his nose and made sure the whole world knew he was being force fed the PAV-LOE-VA.
(Not PAVLAVA.)
Thanks Seek Clarity for reminding me of Nadia Sawalha's USP
  • big hair
  • big t*ts
  • big gob
  • forced friendships
  • insisting on meespronouncing words
My theory is that whilst they were watching, 'Allo 'Allo as a family, back in the early 80s and Nadia and Julia both did impersonations of Officer Crabtree. Their Daddy laughed harder at Nadia's impersonation. She's clung to this ever since, whilst Julia went on to have a hugely successful acting career. :sneaky: Just my theory.

1649075093569.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
switched on coffee moaning, nadia said she was struggling, can she tell the subs, can she be honest about why she is struggggggglinnnggg.

the reason why.... kiki had friends over and they were eating jam and toast.

I then turned off the silly over-dramatising pillock of a woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
June Brown AKA Dot Cotton has died , cue a Whine o clock with Nadia's faux tears .

• Sad
I just found this from many years ago- I bloody adore Julia, and reckon she could be such a great mentor to the girls x

• Heart
He seriously looked like he was going to throw up. He said he didn’t want it and was just tasting it to be polite.😂

Can you imagine the smell in their home and and from her.
Looking at those dogs who roll in fox poo and are rarely washed traipsing round the kitchen.
You only have to look at the dirt under her fingernails and you’d vom. 🤮
I love that the little airtime the producer guy had, he looked like he’d a bad smell under his nose and made sure the whole world knew he was being force fed the PAV-LOE-VA.
(Not PAVLAVA.)
He’s sitting on a dog’s cover bet that was nice & clean🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
OT, so please scroll on!

@Bulls**t detector …I am/have been in the same boat as you.
My youngest has autism and was non verbal until almost 6 years old.
It’s painful and heartbreaking, and no one can fully understand unless they’ve been in that situation themselves.
I don’t know how old your boy is, but I hope that he finds his voice. We were told that we should prepare for the highly likely fact that ours never would - and here we are now with a 9 year old who literally doesn’t stop talking. So keep positive, talk and read to your boy as much as you can, and I hope that one day soon, everything that has been stored in his head will all come out, and you can finally cry the happy tears of relief as I did.
I hope you don’t have to wait too much longer - best wishes to you and your son💕

*Sorry Tattlers, but I wanted to acknowledge @Bulls**t detector’s post, despite it being on the previous thread and being off topic.
Thank you so much but my boy is a 27 year old man and we are currently looking for his independent forever home. I can't think of him not being with me without feeling physically sick. What if somebody is horrible to him? He can't tell me. It's terrifying. If normal people like the ones on here can't be kind about people with a learning disability then how can I not worry? I am so happy for your boy. Thanks for your post. It means a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you mean Nadia is going to explain or Kiki about the grudge? I’ve missed that!
Nadia said previously that Kiki speaks her mind and doesn’t let anyone get away with anything so I’m not surprised that she hasn’t unblocked Julia. Moodie surprisingly is the one with a softer side. I always thought it would be the other way round but apparently Kiki is the one who doesn’t hold back about what she thinks apparentl.

I don't think she is following her again, I think it is just Moodie's old account she following, not her current one
Ooo that’s weird, she’s not following her again now. I thought it was her recent one 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you so much but my boy is a 27 year old man and we are currently looking for his independent forever home. I can't think of him not being with me without feeling physically sick. What if somebody is horrible to him? He can't tell me. It's terrifying. If normal people like the ones on here can't be kind about people with a learning disability then how can I not worry? I am so happy for your boy. Thanks for your post. It means a lot.
I am so very sorry to hear that.
I know that feeling of worrying that something bad could happen and they are unable to tell you.
27 years of that worry must be utterly horrendous, and I can only imagine your heartache.
I hope you are able to find him somewhere nice and you’re able to relax to some extent, knowing that he’s somewhere he likes, and somewhere he’s happy.
Thinking of you and sending best wishes during what must be a hugely difficult time - I hope you have people to talk to, and to support you. It can be very lonely being the parent of a non verbal child.
Best of luck to your boy🍀☹X

• Heart
Nadias rant about trolls made hello magazine today! The story also says is the rant anything to do with Julia's post about protecting the girls ...Julia's post is also part of the hello magazine story!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Nadias rant about trolls made hello magazine today! The story also says is the rant anything to do with Julia's post about protecting the girls ...Julia's post is also part of the hello magazine story!
I'm not sure she'll like having Julia's side of the story in Hello magazine. She does mention in her video that she was speaking to a magazine about trolls.... so I wonder if that was Hello and she's ok with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A quote from the Hello article
Nadia then goes on to describe how she personally lets go of negativity and encourages her fans to do the same.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.