Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vaddict

It’s her name.
The one I saw was not her name. (it's not locked)
Though she still has one of herself at home half dressed, it looks like the one of her walking in the park with the same outfit on, is gone. I'm not really saying this to give info about a 14 or 15 year old to us lot, but on the off chance M&N don't know about it. Though I guess they do and don't care.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How do I post lots of pictures on here? I’ll sort them out tomorrow but I must have added at least ten comments to the live stream and also 3 truth comments afterwards in the chat

• Heart

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Do you mean Nadia is going to explain or Kiki about the grudge? I’ve missed that!
Nadia said previously that Kiki speaks her mind and doesn’t let anyone get away with anything so I’m not surprised that she hasn’t unblocked Julia. Moodie surprisingly is the one with a softer side. I always thought it would be the other way round but apparently Kiki is the one who doesn’t hold back about what she thinks apparentl.

I don't think she is following her again, I think it is just Moodie's old account she following, not her current one
Ooo that’s weird, she’s not following her again now. I thought it was her recent one 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
TWENTY EIGHT???!!!
On a different point I watched the segment LW did yesterday having Nads on to talk about June Brown, as they said goodbye and waved her off Colleen looked like she was waving away a stubborn turd that wont flush 😂😂😂
She came up on my newsfeed this morning in Hello magazine (goodness knows why) and they had about 4 articles about her, June Brown, some pretend weight thing at the gym and 2 other loads of rubbish. I didn't bother reading but the weights thing was ridiculous, like she thought she was Joe Wicks partner.

• Haha

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Can someone put his latest IG on here please? It’s of him and his first girlfriend but he has eyebags back then and looks lost and sad to me.

• Wow

Bulls**t detector

The Spain Insta - Looks like me, Podular and Nellinton are the only ones who have not to have seen it - are you also blocked on Insta - please somebody put it up. 🙏🙏🙏
I haven't either. I'm blocked by the whole grimey crew. They have blocked any accounts attached to my email.

• Sad

Lucydowl

VIP Member
It’s her name.

Do you all remember before when Nadia went away and Mark lost the plot with the truthful comments that were put on his YouTube videos? He put some very blunt and strong worded responses, wound himself right up about them and then ended up deleting most of them anyway.
Maybe we should have some fun today? 😂🤣😂🤣
Please do, I’m blocked.

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Ashley is paying famous people for videos for his Nan which is a sweet thing today. Will mark and Nadia do one for free or expect payment?

• Wow

rivermonster

VIP Member
Headline from CM today.
COFFEE MOANING Asylum Proposal “Illegal”, Coachella & Music Festivals, Angry RUSSIA & Nicolas Cage if you want to listen to some reveting conversation this morning.
It only went up 30 mins ago so it was not put up at 10.30 am.

Last edited:

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Members live currently not behind the paywall - copied link from fb group.
I’m not watching, but wanted to add a little thumbs down for them☺

• Heart

Ireckon

VIP Member
Thank you @HereForAScroll !
Was just in time!
very entertaining NOT
What a load of 💩 and people pay for that 😡
She is sooo loving herself lately prancing around in her lycra seeking “how slim she is” comments 😱
I Did have a good laugh though when MA claimed he had noticed Internet didn’t work as well when it is sunny 🤣🤣🤣 at least it was not YT’s fault today 😏 wonder what BT will have to say when he calls them this week 🤣
Maybe all the extra testosterone she is having from her private HRT doctor are giving her a man’s figure ? No curves in the right places ??

leaht14

I am actually not a big fan of the sun myself and when I was bad with depression was even worse about it so horror of horrors I do understand where Mark is coming from on this one.. It's as if the sunny mood is too much at odds with your own. We all knew he would be like a lonely child when Nadia went away though. I have no sympathy for him what so ever as with these things you have to try and find coping strategies it's not easy but he just doesn't try.
ah okay that makes sense, I completely understand - sorry if my comment was a bit insensitive btw

• Heart
Reactions: 6