Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this on her insta? There are over a thousand comments, all very positive and enjoying the post. I just don’t get it, I can only see an old haggard bag looking a mess.
I put it up a few pages ago, have you noticed she is using aubergines as earrings and Dina was her stylist. :sick: Has she not posted anything since that like where she is at the moment,?

Reactions: 5

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Ooo 😳 Julia is now following Moodie again, she must have unblocked her.
Kiki hasn’t though but Nadia has said that she holds a grudge and will let you know exactly what she thinks.
Do you mean Nadia is going to explain or Kiki about the grudge? I’ve missed that!

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Maybe all the extra testosterone she is having from her private HRT doctor are giving her a man’s figure ? No curves in the right places ??
She looks so slim! She stood up on Coffee Moaning and her waist has shrunk enormously. She found a reason to lift her vest and show her abdomen. She's never done that before, fishing for compliments I expect.

• Wow

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I put it up a few pages ago, have you noticed she is using aubergines as earrings and Dina was her stylist. :sick: Has she not posted anything since that like where she is at the moment,?
Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t see it. Nothing new posted no.

diamondtext

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Total parenting fail
Subs meet up, Mark let out of jail
Kim k response would be the holy grail…..

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Eddie looks un-recognisable with this new hair cut. He seems a lot more confident and articulate than Carlitos. I do wonder if Carlitos is going through any psychological battles as he can seem quite withdrawn. I hope he can get help if he is.
I really don't like carlitos.

Muchado

She must have removed it . I see clips of her villa, Jane hungover, Kate with a spoon on her nose and someone on the streets of NY. Can't see ger drunk clip:unsure:

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
I can only speak from my own emotionally abusive experiences but I chose not to have children due to the damage inflicted on me in childhood. I'd hazard a guess that having had decades of emotional abuse from Nadia Sawalha, Julia perhaps decided she didn't want children either.

As for Ashley Gardeners comments, he's an imbecile and he's addicted to the Sawalha-Adderleys. He has a perverse relationship with their teenage daughters which I think it cause for concern.

Out of interest, can anyone figure this comment out, it was written supposedly by raspberry mojito girl to Ashley as a response to his comment but its signed Mark??? Is it what they call a sock puppet account where someone is pretending to be someone else? WHY IS IT SIGNED MARK???? 🤔 Bizarrely Mark signs off with hugs on his msgs... I'm very confused by it!? 🤔
We are wondering if that is marks fake account? Raspberry mojito girl?

FirmAndFair

Has anyone watched Dina doing a Kinesiology allergy test on M and N? They hold a food/drink in their weaker hand and Dina tests their strength in the other arm while they’re holding it. This will determine if they’re allergic to it. I’ve never heard so much bullsh1t in my life.
Do you have a link? They truly are thick

Reactions: 4

rivermonster

VIP Member
That AG is rotten to the core and a utter weirdo , why is a 28 year old man taking such a interest in they girls ? nitty and manks probably agree with me and that's why he's been no where near their dump of a home and never will be and that Lisa is rotten aswell birds of a feather fly together , what has her husband ever seen in her # Alan car lookalike .com

Lisa's another one that could easily sink 10 Frey bentos at one sitting
Have a missed a joke or some urban dictionary thing here.? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4