Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Why did they go to Spain?
To leave the country for 24 hours or so. That's what it sounds like.

FYI:

Applied kinesiology (AK) is a pseudoscience-based technique[1] in alternative medicine claimed to be able to diagnose illness or choose treatment by testing muscles for strength and weakness.[2]

And:

According to their guidelines on allergy diagnostic testing, the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology stated there is "no evidence of diagnostic validity" of applied kinesiology.[3] "Another study indicated that the use of applied kinesiology to evaluate nutrient status is no more useful than random guessing,"[4] and the American Cancer Society has said that "scientific evidence does not support the claim that applied kinesiology can diagnose or treat cancer or other illness"

Reactions: 8

rivermonster

VIP Member
For those who were saying nitty had a face like thunder maybe it’s because she is NOT FULLY vaccinated and will now have to quickly get a booster???
See article below
View attachment 1179284
She will also have to wear a mask indoors and outdoors. Plus she will have to fill in a Health Control Form. he he he

just seen her latest KK post. I’m sorry but I think it’s so offensive & bitchy … not very feminist to take the piss out if someone’s style/how they look! She only wishes she was as lovely and successful as Kim K! Nitty is such a hypocrite!
Has she done one since the blue sheet thing?

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
And the kids will be on the Maccy Ds and KFC for a week because Mark hasn't a clue how to parent and can't (won't) cook and.. this is the main reason..... controlling mummy is away so the kids have a partay and eat what they like rather that the stodgy shit Nadia cobbles together 🥳
She said she’s only going for a couple of days 😳 By the time she gets there it will be time to come back 😂

omg did anyone else just clock Nadia’s face of thunder when walking on to loose women & when sat down ?? somethings definitely up!
Ooo she looked fuming 😤 She never looks at the camera when she walks on, it annoys me so much. She looks so rude, like it’s beneath her 😡

Last edited:

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Holy Moly, I just watched Loose Women on +1, your all so right, Nadia looks FURIOUS... Plus her hair is frizzy and her furious face ages her massively. She looks at least a decade older!
She doesn't look upset, she definitely definitely looks absolutely furious!

I wonder if Karma is working it's magic? 🤔 😂
Is it just me or are they REALLY loud today? Just watching the interview with Tamsin Outhwaite and Frankie, Sunetra and Nitts keep butting in after she starts to speak. It’s giving me a headache 😫

• Wow

Ireckon

VIP Member
Anyone ever seen this before? ... 👀

Timestamp: 24:40

Thanks so much @knickerbockerey That was so interesting,
First it’s sad to think at one point they were so happy in each other’s company.
Second Nadia seems so full of herself and bouncy …. But this must be around the time her second husband killed him self as they mention Marc bannon
Thirdly Mel and Sue were great interviewer very fast paced and funny 😄

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Empty bottle of wine in the lazy bums bedroom, the whole place is a piggery 🤮🤮View attachment 1202555

They bed sheets are filthy 🤮
also that's shag for ket in the mirror. it's reversed.

Lisa's son looks like a psycho killer from a American movie with his hair like that and the girl head band on
I have to be honest I quite like eddie.... he seems to have the least interest in being part of the sawalha adderley circus. he's obvs carlos' kid, and the other one is Lisa's.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Is she drunk in the video though? I’m not saying she’s sober, I just think it’s all a performance.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Those comments on Ashley’s post as so contrived. Why would Tits in particular and Lisa to an extent as well, firstly know who he is, know how to find his page and why would they be randomly commenting. Bizarre. I agree that post that ends with Mark’s name doesn’t look like it’s him, so it appears Mark replied and deleted, so there was probably a bitchy comment from him at some point as well. Also wondering if it was Mark who sent a message to stir this up.

Nadia getting herself and her friends to show support to him is pathetic. She should have direct messaged him and thanked him for his support but asked that he doesn’t antagonise the situation further as it’s really a family matter, and so keep away from her sister and focus instead on his positive interaction with the other subs etc and Mark and Nadia themselves.

He may be a superfan, but he’s also a strange character, they don’t know how far he would go, whether he will ever turn up on their doorstep, what will happen if he ever feels let down by Mark and Nadia etc. Encouraging him, rather than trying to pull him back from getting into online conflicts on their behalf is foolish. He’s now going to be getting obsessed with Lisa and Tits and wanting to communicate with direct messages as he does with Mark. It’s a slippery slope letting a character like him into any of their lives.
He is like Si from the film One Hour Photo

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Lisa's son looks like a psycho killer from a American movie with his hair like that and the girl head band on

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wood79

Chatty Member
Had to laugh when a poll from Mark came up on feed today from a few days ago. .it's about Boris should he stay or go.. It says though see you for a "quick love" at 7.30 think he meant live!

• Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
looks like carlos gave it a miss. don't blame you mate.

not sure who the young geezer sat between mank and nadim is. I guess the girl next to maddie is her friend. (see dining table shot at end of video).

Reactions: 7

FirmAndFair

Just love her … subtle and graceful again ❤ And the comment about her friendships ❤ Nothing to do with the SA’s friendships if any!
Ah, she believes in stuff like astrology. Maybe Nadia and Julia have more in common than they think.

Reactions: 7