Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
That's made me laugh..... Gutted because I'm muted so he won't see :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely rank 🤢
How do you know - I ask because I put comments on their YTubes and can't believe they are still there, I can see them but maybe nobody else can.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

rivermonster

VIP Member
I’ve no idea how to put a link on here while using my phone, I’m sorry. It’s in the latest vlog, from about 25-28 mins in.
It is here - the one with Dina and Manky 27.40 - not the Insta one from Spain. Think I must be banned as I can't find it.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I wonder if they ever did find out the name of the sub who sent them those lovely cushions. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Wasn't it a gift from the furniture company, along with the patio chairs? If I recall correctly, a Tattler found out the name of the company.

Bulls**t detector

I am so very sorry to hear that.
I know that feeling of worrying that something bad could happen and they are unable to tell you.
27 years of that worry must be utterly horrendous, and I can only imagine your heartache.
I hope you are able to find him somewhere nice and you’re able to relax to some extent, knowing that he’s somewhere he likes, and somewhere he’s happy.
Thinking of you and sending best wishes during what must be a hugely difficult time - I hope you have people to talk to, and to support you. It can be very lonely being the parent of a non verbal child.
Best of luck to your boy🍀☹X
Thank you so so much ❤❤

• Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
So mark has said on IG that his spent hours gardening hence the dirty hands. Well Mr A I think you stuck your hands in dirty oil type stuff as being a gardener, I don’t think those hands are dirty from soil.
So mark has said on IG that his spent hours gardening hence the dirty hands. Well Mr A I think you stuck your hands in dirty oil type stuff as being a gardener, I don’t think those hands are dirty from soil.

why put those filthy hands near his mouth and nose
hopefully he will pick up an infection from the rat dog poo infected soil
stupid silly man putting his fingers up
cos he was called our for dirty finger nails

Hils

VIP Member
how do you know Julia has reported his post?
Julia put a comment to Ashley that she hasnt blocked him or deleted his comment but has reported it and it is under review

I went to report but he’s blocked me. Can anyone screenshot his recent comments?
There are 20 comments under his first post so will be difficult to screenshot everything. Maybe someone can do this as I wouldn't know how to do it

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
To leave the country for 24 hours or so. That's what it sounds like.

FYI:

Applied kinesiology (AK) is a pseudoscience-based technique[1] in alternative medicine claimed to be able to diagnose illness or choose treatment by testing muscles for strength and weakness.[2]

And:

According to their guidelines on allergy diagnostic testing, the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology stated there is "no evidence of diagnostic validity" of applied kinesiology.[3] "Another study indicated that the use of applied kinesiology to evaluate nutrient status is no more useful than random guessing,"[4] and the American Cancer Society has said that "scientific evidence does not support the claim that applied kinesiology can diagnose or treat cancer or other illness"
‘Random guessing’. That sound about right.

Reactions: 5

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
TWENTY EIGHT???!!!
On a different point I watched the segment LW did yesterday having Nads on to talk about June Brown, as they said goodbye and waved her off Colleen looked like she was waving away a stubborn turd that wont flush 😂😂😂
I thought he looked a lot older than that ? Someone said in the Insta comments he's 28 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5