Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
I've just discovered why Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha have gone silent on their vow renewals. I assumed it was because a Cornish Hotel had not offered to host the entire affair. But then I found this article which, incidentally, features one of the best pictures of the happy couple I've seen. 😂 😂 😂
Nadia Sawalha reveals she is planning a 'sober' wedding vow renewal in Cornwall | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 1176310
Does anyone remember Nadia saying she wanted it to be a sober affair? o_O

Since lying her way through this interview - like she had "planned" anything - Nadia has descended into daily daytime drinking. I simply can't see this claim being true anymore, if it ever was: "So what I want to do is, I want to have a tee-total wedding. I don't want to drink anything." :(
omg he looks like an 80's wannabe character in |Dakkas
filtered to F888

• Haha
Reactions: 9

FirmAndFair

nadim and betty are both very old.... julia's gonna have to come floating back on her cloud for their funerals, whether nadia likes it or not. nadia doesn't want to be dealing with grief, but also those feelings she's dealt with with self-deluding mind exercises, at the same time..
Completely agree.

As unfair as it is, they can't avoid eachother forever, as much as they may want to. It's easier to deal with now than when forced to deal with it through difficult circumstances.

Whatever your views on Nadia and Julia as people, I think most would agree that this isn't a healthy way of dealing with trauma. Nadia and Julia just need to realise that it doesn't matter who did what and how they got to where they are now. Of course, both need to realise that and be willing to have that happen.

Their feud is also, in my view, quite selfish. It impacts the entire family and puts everyone in an awkward position.

It would clearly benefit the whole family if it could get to the point where they are comfortable being in a room together making polite small talk. They may never even be friends, but it shouldn't be unachievable to just have polite conversation. The entire family would breathe a sigh of relief.

It's gone on and for so long, and it sounds like their family have been enabling it by trying to keep the peace in keeping them separate. They have to do two of everything - two mothers days most recently. Can you imagine living that way? Very sad for all involved. A therapist or counsellor would do them wonders.

Both Nadia AND Julia need to stop fanning the flames on social media. As much as I do love Julia and loved seeing Nadia being called out, Julia's post was never going to go down well. Not that that excuses Nadia's fans/families response.

Both of them need to let it go, meet in real life, and talk about something as inoffensive as the weather. Your parents, children and other siblings would appreciate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Waffle3

VIP Member
watch this bit where a sub says something about the hrt shortage being like an insulin shortage- mank says it's a good point and nadia says she said that earlier like it was the most wonderful point

now watch this bit when a sub says the comparision between insulin and hrt is fatuous...... and mank says well, it was a sub, and nadia backtracks massively. "someone else suggested it- it wasn't us" . two fucking narcissists.

The LW were candidly sharing their menopause issues and were apparently on HRT 6 years ago! Nadia jumps in of course and tries as usual to make it her comedy show and confirms she has taken the holistic approach with vitamins and is feeling great! Of course she had to jump on the bandwagon later on! FOMO? IG content? BS? 😏

• Wow

afrozenpea

VIP Member
The LW were candidly sharing their menopause issues and were apparently on HRT 6 years ago! Nadia jumps in of course and tries as usual to make it her comedy show and confirms she has taken the holistic approach with vitamins and is feeling great! Of course she had to jump on the bandwagon later on! FOMO? IG content? BS? 😏
she has such a weathervane "intellect"

afrozenpea

VIP Member
I do strongly feel like if they could find a way of just being civil, they'd be much happier and the family would be much happier too.
nadia will always start civil and cross the line. it's in her nature. that's why that this is not a reasonable expectation on julia.

Last edited:

Muchado

OMG 🤮😳 I made it all the way to 45 seconds in. What a fecking prat!
Manky Mark you aren't funny and you look like 💩. Not liking the sun doesn't make you special, just like slogan t-shirts do not make you a "character " and having triple expressos just makes you a dick. Nobody is interested in your oh so predictable pity party posts as soon as mummy shuts the door.
Here's a few clues about what does make you different from the average man in his 50s...but NOT in a good way.
Lack of basic hygiene, lazy parenting, self indulgent mood swings,spending your wife's money on toys and teenage t-shirts, being a house husband but doing absolutely f all around the house,talking about yourself and giving your predictable views to a few hundred strangers on the Internet, blocking people who don't agree with you,having the sm profile of a teenage girl, living a very unfulfilled, unemployed, unproductive life and acting like its normal.
Do you think we all wake up singing and dancing? Get a flipping job that suits your personality and gives you purpose, just maybe it would give you an outsiders view of your messed up family and you could act before it's too late.
Yeah and there's a flying pig.
I'm finding Nadia more and more sinister. Anyone who knows her will know that bubbly, fake laughing, body guru, earth mother media persona is her best acting role.
Pissed up witch.
Pissed up witch lol 😆 😂 🤪

Any link to her latest insta that's being discussed , as I'm blocked ?

• Haha

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
So what’s this perfect weekend they had ALL together??? Saturday fantastic meal in Chinatown then some fantastic play … Sunday, friends around for Sunday lunch … but who were these friends I want to know??? Her imaginary ones again?🤣🤣 no posts at all with them 🤔🤔🤔🤔 until the IG with the poor guy and her pavlova 🤔
And WTF was that photo????
She looks out of it/shozzled/pi*sed/three sheets to the wind bag lady-ish in this photo.

A
I also believe her gums are black due to smoking. My mother’s have always been like that too.
how dumb that she uses the Invisalign on her top teeth (which to me have always been ok) but her bottom teeth look like a cat’s graveyard. ( sorry cats.)
I don’t believe she didn’t smoke as, once again, she can’t keep up with her own lies. She’s done a few chats and a HTSM (so far) about giving up and she maintains she started aged 7 then stopped, started again around the age of 14 and stopped smoking 20 years later. Making her a non smoker at the age of 34- Right?
Yet in the clip below where she pranks Kaye in a limo ride, she’s smoking.
Also, why do blogs/chats/HTSM about quitting smoking if it wasn’t relevant to them specifically. We all know they bring their every day experiences into their videos as they’ve no other decent content.
And yes… even her husky phlegmy geezer laugh is that of a smoker. I have two friends who are smokers and I cringe every time they laugh as they sound just like Nits. (Sorry pals but it’s true.🙈😂)
Time stamp 5:05 which was 11 years ago. Older than 35?

And this 2019

She looks out of it/shozzled/pi*sed/three sheets to the wind bag lady-ish in this photo.

A

And this 2019
…and we all know how going to overeaters anonymous changed her total outlook on food and she eats ‘elfy stuff and never diets anymore- is plant based etc etc.
Same with smoking.
She’s so over it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry