Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure if Betty knew what Lisa had written she wouldn't be sat next to her... Lisa knows what she wrote and has the bare faced cheek to sit next to her though😡

The Easter "family" picture was so predictable! Confirming Nadia Sawalha as a true Sociopath. Her absolute callousness in arranging today's event purely to hate Julia is another real low for Nadia 😡

Nadia Sawalha is the text book definition of a Sociopath "Lack of conscience and empathy, disregard for rules and norms, and impulsive and aggressive tendencies are all common traits of a sociopath. These traits make a person more likely to use, exploit, abuse, or harm other people, so many sociopaths are dangerous people to allow into your life"

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So sad her pushing family into Julia’s face ☺
can any one identify all the kids round the table ??
1650247259886.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
dinas oldest son zakleroq on IG
doesn't seem to have anything to do with nits and manky at all
Julia promotes his music
he is followed by all the 4 girls and his brother and betty and Julia
nits, manks, lisa loud dina doors, dont seem to follow him
i think that the other young man is dinas youngest son
ive never heard any reference to her oldest son other than what julia posts
so obvs nits has fallen out with him!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Betty & Teddy will be staying out of the differences and will get along with all the daughters equally. We have a similar situation in our wider family and it's the wise thing to do. To express an opinion risks having themselves dragged into taking sides and that would divide the entire family.
I know it's as clear as day to us whose side is in the wrong- it probably is to them too but they're too long in the tooth to get pulled into it.
They're doing the right thing imo 🙌
The only reason they feature so heavily in everything Nadia does is because they live next door! She drags them in to everything with the lure of food.

Empty bottle of wine in the lazy bums bedroom, the whole place is a piggery 🤮🤮
Screenshot_20220418-104816.png

They bed sheets are filthy 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The bed sheet OMG it's beyond words!
I watched Nads Easter story , she made a comment about something on the table was brought in from the garden. I thought who puts dog tit on the table 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
I could not eat that Easter meal in a million year she scratches her head will preparing food , licks her fingers and even brought her pants out her butt she had a wedgy and put her hands straight on the cooked food the others were going to eat 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Empty bottle of wine in the lazy bums bedroom, the whole place is a piggery 🤮🤮View attachment 1202555

They bed sheets are filthy 🤮
State of the sheets. Nadia said on loose women she likes an untidy house but her house is clean. I beg to differ. It’s filthy .anyone saying there must be stuck , I wouldn’t drink a glass of water out if there if I was dying. It’s rank

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
State of the sheets. Nadia said on loose women she likes an untidy house but her house is clean. I beg to differ. It’s filthy .anyone saying there must be stuck , I wouldn’t drink a glass of water out if there if I was dying. It’s rank
The house is mawkit

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I could not eat that Easter meal in a million year she scratches her head will preparing food , licks her fingers and even brought her pants out her butt she had a wedgy and put her hands straight on the cooked food the others were going to eat 🤮
She’s so obsessed with food. She expects everyone to rave about it. Why can’t they just sit down and eat without having to self praise everyone over it. Jesus. Give me a bucket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They have been in the house nearly twenty year and upstair hasn't even got matching doors, they have graffiti on them from when the kids were young and some don't even have handles

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Moodie is one riffy kid. She looks like she could do with a good scrub in a hot bath.

• Haha
Looks like there was more ‘family’ around the table for Easter than there were spectator’s at Maddie’s recent gig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Looks like there was more ‘family’ around the table for Easter than there were spectator’s at Maddie’s recent gig.
Think it’s the same ‘Rent-A-Crowd’ they rely on for both plus or minus Maddie 3 friends!!!!

Reactions: 14
Lisa's son looks like a psycho killer from a American movie with his hair like that and the girl head band on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.