Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O
It appears Maddie is having a go at Julia via the words in her song. They are unbelievably bitter & twisted the lot of them. Horrid people showing their true colours to the world!!
Oh i cant watch that.. yawn how depressing.. they really are dragging the arse out of julia concerned her 14 year old was acting sexual online..kiki was so sweet with her slightly boss eyes what happened ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Nadia's going away, no surprise mental health talk again
This absolutely infuriates me!!
I have bipolar, adhd, bpd, cptsd and other things. Yet I absolutely do NOT make a drama out of everything.
Mank THINKS he's the only one to have that combination of mental health issues, yet it is incredibly common to have both Bipolar and ADHD. They more than often come hand in hand. He is a narcissist trying to control everyone one around him. How dare anyone get away from his poor me attitude and have a life away from him, how f**King dare they. Mank needs all the attention all the time.
His counselling course (as if he is actually doing one) would have explained this!!
He is the most selfish, depressing, self obsessed, woe is me, grimy, dramatic little cretin I've ever came across.
Get a bleeping grip!! Your behaviour effects your children, your constant drinking, sulking, dramatising, faking, lying, cheating, scummy behaviour effects your children!
Don't ever claim to give a tit about them when you've damaged and are damaging them beyond anything.
You are disgraceful 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
What is Kiki’s tiktok?
It’s her name.

Do you all remember before when Nadia went away and Mark lost the plot with the truthful comments that were put on his YouTube videos? He put some very blunt and strong worded responses, wound himself right up about them and then ended up deleting most of them anyway.
Maybe we should have some fun today? 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s her name.
The one I saw was not her name. (it's not locked)
Though she still has one of herself at home half dressed, it looks like the one of her walking in the park with the same outfit on, is gone. I'm not really saying this to give info about a 14 or 15 year old to us lot, but on the off chance M&N don't know about it. Though I guess they do and don't care.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh dear, Moddie has put up another sample of her singing. Sorry but it's dire and I'm not deliberately being bitchy, it really is!! Of course Ma & Pa compliment her 🙄
her voice is forced, not natural and she just copies Amy winehouse's style - so many others doign this and getting know where
never going to make it with no individual flare
bit like her scribbling wants to be like tracey emin

he must be very busy
prepping for the day with his triple espresso!
wonder what itinerary is today?
sainsburys - deleting and blocking people
admiring himself in his toy room

• Haha
Reactions: 18
he must be very busy
prepping for the day with his triple espresso!
wonder what itinerary is today?
sainsburys - deleting and blocking people
admiring himself in his toy room
Don't forget;
- eating all the raisins
- eating all the Nutella
- doing all the things mummy Nadia doesn't let him do when she's home....
- eating fast food
Just like a child 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh dear, Moddie has put up another sample of her singing. Sorry but it's dire and I'm not deliberately being bitchy, it really is!! Of course Ma & Pa compliment her 🙄
Her voice is monotone, there’s no range to it is there? That’s why she basically talks, doesn’t sing. Simon Cowell would laugh her off the stage if he was judging her singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep. The golden child is back on her insta seeking attention. Like mother, like daughter. The delusional parents fawning comments, and Dina's. What family talks to each other on social media, when they live in the same feckin house or next door? The moodie one has no talent, sounds like ninety nine % of teenagers singing in the shower. Is she still doing begger all? The bank of Nitty like her dad. Thought she was going to Guildhall according to Mank. Poor kid has no qualifications, no talent and can't even dress decently. Ket and dope and alcohol, up the park with your mates is not a good look. It will not end well.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
the thought of a triple espresso makes me feel sick - surely not a good idea for someone who apparently suffers anxiety?

Reactions: 21
he does it for attention and to make Nadia feel guilty 💯
if my husband were so infantile I’d leave him to it. Mark knows it’s bad for him if he hasn’t got the sense to regulate himself then I don’t know why she bothers. Well, I do know, it’s because she enjoys being in control of everything and everyone. Such a toxic pair. I hope he has a caffeine panic attack complete with hideous tachycardia, moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
he does it for attention and to make Nadia feel guilty 💯
if my husband were so infantile I’d leave him to it. Mark knows it’s bad for him if he hasn’t got the sense to regulate himself then I don’t know why she bothers. Well, I do know, it’s because she enjoys being in control of everything and everyone. Such a toxic pair. I hope he has a caffeine panic attack complete with hideous tachycardia, moron!
'forcing myself to sit in the sun' - life is tough eh?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Dina is picking leaves out of the garden and munching them without washing them first which is okish where I live but in the middle of London and all the traffic fumes on it yuk!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.