Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can tell u where they live & the nearby areas are shitholes
I know...it’s soooo easy to find their full postal address online.
It’s a bloody awful area dead rough on a really busy road buses stopping by the minute right outside their house....it’s horrible I’d hate to live there..also horrible by the newsagents where his ‘friend’ works.🙄
Mind you the area might be rough but even that’s too good for the scummy Sadderlys.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Day 1 and 2

I just worked out how I think these two operate. She wore a Be Kind jumper to spread the message all day. She firmly believes she's a kind person and she needs to remind OTHER people to be kind also.

Tonight they looked like they'd won the lottery, big smiles, chest out, joyfully revelling in a mistake they say someone's made. They bounced off each other with their fast talking, gloating, mobbing, laughing, mocking and combined rage against another human being. They both looked very happy, they smiled, laughed, swore and stuck the knife in. Wow! They were so kind with their words! Not.
It's very very clear that when they have someone to pick on they come together in their element. I bet they've spent all night and will spend all tomorrow revelling in their glee towards another human being.

Day 3 and 4
Mark will take his current high and get higher and higher to the point he's slapping his wife's arse with a kitchen implement, running around, screaming, shouting, sweating, swearing and acting like a 2yr old. This will escalate over another couple of days. Nadia will say how annoying he is 100 times. The children will stand by their dad and mock their mum. There will be lots of sweaty excercise pictures of them both letting off steam but pretending they are doing it to get fit. Amazon will deliver a few boxes. Nadia will bake some Jam Tarts. Nadia will sit with Kiki looking at a book just to make sure we all see she's home schooled.
Mark will go to the shop umpteen times for chocolate and crisps as his adrenaline is pumping so much. The dogs might get taken to the park so Nadia and Mark can criticise other people in the park, observed by them when they are in the park.

Day 5 and 6
There will then be a row, it will last a couple of days more, she will vanish off the live evening vlogs, he will use the channel to share his misery and suffering, his subs will all tell him how wonderful he is. He will do a zoom AA meeting. He will retreat to the garden to sulk during the day. She will vlog from the bedroom on her own and talk about emotional eating and living with an ex alcoholic for the 1000th time. She will lay on the dressing room floor watching Real Housewives of Beverley Hills and fold a pair of socks to de stress away from Mark.

Day 7
They will have made up, lots of hugging, kissing and fawning all over each other on camera. Lots of bum and boob shots, maybe a semi naked shot of one or both of them if we're so lucky!!! They'll show us how they take their herbal remedies that keep them healthy and emotionally stable!
Mark will loudly make and slurp an espresso, Nadia will eat some pringles while she's talking to her subs.
Another shopping delivery will arrive.
The week is over.
Who can they Be Kind to next week???

WHAT A WAY TO LIVE??? But anyone who's watched them long enough will have seen this is exactly how they live most weeks!

(I've deliberately not mentioned the Dominic Cummings issue in the post above as I believe the issue is irrelevant, they are nasty people who mock other people they don't like, be it Members of Parliament, Scientists, Trolls, Simon Cowell, Newspapers and Journalists to name a few)

Be Kind My Arse!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Day 1 and 2

I just worked out how I think these two operate. She wore a Be Kind jumper to spread the message all day. She firmly believes she's a kind person and she needs to remind OTHER people to be kind also.

Tonight they looked like they'd won the lottery, big smiles, chest out, joyfully revelling in a mistake they say someone's made. They bounced off each other with their fast talking, gloating, mobbing, laughing, mocking and combined rage against another human being. They both looked very happy, they smiled, laughed, swore and stuck the knife in. Wow! They were so kind with their words! Not.
It's very very clear that when they have someone to pick on they come together in their element. I bet they've spent all night and will spend all tomorrow revelling in their glee towards another human being.

Day 3 and 4
Mark will take his current high and get higher and higher to the point he's slapping his wife's arse with a kitchen implement, running around, screaming, shouting, sweating, swearing and acting like a 2yr old. This will escalate over another couple of days. Nadia will say how annoying he is 100 times. The children will stand by their dad and mock their mum. There will be lots of sweaty excercise pictures of them both letting off steam but pretending they are doing it to get fit. Amazon will deliver a few boxes. Nadia will bake some Jam Tarts. Nadia will sit with Kiki looking at a book just to make sure we all see she's home schooled.
Mark will go to the shop umpteen times for chocolate and crisps as his adrenaline is pumping so much. The dogs might get taken to the park so Nadia and Mark can criticise other people in the park, observed by them when they are in the park.

Day 5 and 6
There will then be a row, it will last a couple of days more, she will vanish off the live evening vlogs, he will use the channel to share his misery and suffering, his subs will all tell him how wonderful he is. He will do a zoom AA meeting. He will retreat to the garden to sulk during the day. She will vlog from the bedroom on her own and talk about emotional eating and living with an ex alcoholic for the 1000th time. She will lay on the dressing room floor watching Real Housewives of Beverley Hills and fold a pair of socks to de stress away from Mark.

Day 7
They will have made up, lots of hugging, kissing and fawning all over each other on camera. Lots of bum and boob shots, maybe a semi naked shot of one or both of them if we're so lucky!!! They'll show us how they take their herbal remedies that keep them healthy and emotionally stable!
Mark will loudly make and slurp an espresso, Nadia will eat some pringles while she's talking to her subs.
The week is over.

WHAT A WAY TO LIVE??? But anyone who's watched them long enough will have seen this is exactly how they live most weeks!

(I've deliberately not mentioned the Dominic Cummings issue in the post above as I believe the issue is irrelevant, they are nasty people who mock other people they don't like, be it Members of Parliament, Scientists, Trolls, Simon Cowell, Newspapers and Journalists to name a few)

Be Kind My Arse!!!!!
Great post!
so true ! round and round the wheel of Sadderley they go, when will they stop - NEVER!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
😲
I've never read this before, is it new? Ive looked at their website before but dont remember seeing this. Ramblings of a madperson? Not professional at all! I've never liked Nigel Slater haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've never read this before, is it new? Ive looked at their website before but dont remember seeing this. Ramblings of a madperson? Not professional at all! I've never liked Nigel Slater haha.

yea its really old
Hes never been able to get over that he filmed stuff with Nigel Slater, though they dont seem to be in touch anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok i’m now going to be that really annoying person that requests a v quick update! due to the lack of time i try not to read too many forums so tend to stick to the same ones. However now ive found this im intrigued! Can anyone quickly bring me up to speed...and why is she not in the celebrity section ( although i see that celebrity is probably pushing it a bit!) thank you fellow tattlers! Xxxxx

Ok i’m now going to be that really annoying person that requests a v quick update! due to the lack of time i try not to read too many forums so tend to stick to the same ones. However now ive found this im intrigued! Can anyone quickly bring me up to speed...and why is she not in the celebrity section ( although i see that celebrity is probably pushing it a bit!) thank you fellow tattlers! Xxxxx
You want someone to spend their time bringing you up to speed on what exactly? Do you not follow them on YouTube? Or have you not in the past like most of us past subscribers? If you stick to the same ones and this isn't one of them, why would you want 'a very quick update'? It will take you all of ten minutes to go back a couple of pages and read what people talk about on this thread. You might even find it's worth the few mins reading it yourself:)

PS: If you scroll back about 5 posts on this page you might find what you are looking for. A post by notSUBmissive

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Managed about 5 mins of nittys rambling emotionally immature over eating cos im miserable vlog. The amount of messing with lights/chargers/drinks just made me switch off, so unprofessional! Surely you’d make sure you sorted all that before hitting live 🙄 shes so inept and reliant on manky its embarrassing....55 n still does the baby voice to get something from her man, so cringe 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wonder does she do the baby voice because of not being the youngest. Meaning the baby of the family gets babied? Julia was the youngest who Nadia so obviously despises has issues with. Making Nadia a middle child. Subconsciously acting lime a baby gets attention and can be deemed as cute. I'm just rambling but does anyone know what I mean?
Also Julia will be on instalive at 4pm discussing her career if anyone wants to watch. Otherwise get ready for the 11am slagging off session with N and M.

Reactions: 8
Day 1 and 2

Day 3 and 4

Day 5 and 6

Day 7
The week is over.

Be Kind My Arse!!!!!
Spot on! 😂👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This Morning are doing a phone in on Lockdown rule breakers I’m so tempted to get in touch about Nadia and what we know about them.
Maybe they’d be interested to know about them sending the kids and their mates off to the park together with booze..and Mark going the shops every single day.
And Nadia having her parents round her house.
In fact I’d award her the biggest bloody Lockdown Breaker in the country.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wrote a brilliant message on live chat but I’m clearly blocked as it didn’t even show up😏

I’m sure they just sit there in case people forget who they are

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I wrote a brilliant message on live chat but I’m clearly blocked as it didn’t even show up😏
Put their live on this morning she's playing with his nipples so he has a go at hers then they start bashing Boris again. Can't watch anymore of this trash even for a laugh, they are the most boring bloody twits ever. I wonder if any of the other loose women watch them, must be cringeing with embarrassment, surprised Janet St.P. hasn't got anything to say but doubt she would watch the garbage anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.