Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha Ha Ha Stacey is though! oh to be a fly on the wall at work at LW !
Is she really? Ha Ha Ha BRILLIANT! I find Stacey irritating too but less so than Nadia (Obviously)..the fact she’s a Loose Woman and someone Nadia classes as her friend has got the job that she wanted...I’m made up! 😆
So all the hinting and praising Gogglebox for weeks got them nowhere, serves them bloody right.
I wonder if she’ll want to mention that in their vlogs.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Manky is so pleased with himself for tidying his room. It’s still thick with dust. Then Nitty is wandering around declaring everything is cute and saying what a good job he’s done. It’s absolutely minging!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she really? Ha Ha Ha BRILLIANT! I find Stacey irritating too but less so than Nadia (Obviously)..the fact she’s a Loose Woman and someone Nadia classes as her friend has got the job that she wanted...I’m made up! 😆
So all the hinting and praising Gogglebox for weeks got them nowhere, serves them bloody right.
Stacey lives in a pristine house with a partner who gets on your nerves a bit but is quite good fun, nothing like these Manky 2 !

Reactions: 5
The irony of them writing a homeschooling book!!! He said he had a meeting about it today. I thought it was a joke.
If he gets published he'll add author to his list of jobs, he will become utterly insufferable. Poor kiki re schooling. Now Maddies finished homeschooling they cannot be bothered with her. She's really going to struggle to fit into a normal school schedule of getting up and doing homework, theyve let her sleep in and do bugger all. If she was anxious at school at 7 she's be worse at 12 as school ramps up. They've not given her any coping skills for the real world, then all the bullying that will come with having a bat tit crazy mother who's naked ónline. Another fine mess they've got themselves into 🙃
Doubt if Maddie has done any exams so she's got no chance of getting a decent job. I expect they think she is going to make a fortune singing (no chance) or YT vlogging like them, conning people.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
How bloody funny, Nadia is going to be smiling at Stacey through gritted teeth! I actually find Stacey and Joe really annoying but harmless - I find Mark and Nadia calculating, egotistical, manipulative and spiteful which of course I hate more.

I found it very odd when Mark was showing Nadia his "clean" room, he was like a little child wanting and needing praise from his mother.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Of course he reads here, it's obvious. He learns a lot from us so I bet he gets a great deal of useful information from this thread.
He keeps using that old Snapchat filter (so another unoriginal idea of his) to do his embarrassing "Mental Marky" posts...does he not realise that it shows up all the plaque in the gaps of his teeth? 🤢🤮
He deffo reads here, even called himself a perv on one of his lives and said Nadia smelt. Must be his way of letting us know he's read it all, such a weirdo.

Reactions: 5
He deffo reads here, even called himself a perv on one of his lives and said Nadia smelt. Must be his way of letting us know he's read it all, such a weirdo.
Yes, I have noticed he references things we've mentioned here. Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee stood out the other week when I watched them and that had been mentioned here.

I've also noticed the plaque in his teeth when he does those pathetic silly boy snapchat filtered Manky Mark posts. He doesn't wash so I doubt he brushes his gnashers much. I bet Nadia's family cringe when they watch him do those, I wonder if Julia checks in to see what they are up to.

Reactions: 4
Similar to my previous comment, this is not the job N wanted. Stacey has the successful Youtube family channel she wanted. It was to be their meal ticket and give M a 'career' when LW is hers (all the women have talents and a legit career outside of LW). Googlebox would have just been one of the many add ons they've come to rely on.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.