Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nitty can't even look after her own house, so a bespoke dolls house would get trashed in that hovel. There has definitely been over drive on trying to sign paid members. They are celebrating twenty episodes (plugging). Slapping themselves on the back. Truth is they want a network to watch this drivel and commission a reality show with a budget. But they are not interesting, entertaining or talented. Just deluded, filthy nutbags.
Manky is wearing the serial killer jumper again. That so called editing room is so dusty and grimy. No wonder he needs an inhaler.
I remember, I think it was on that Sunday Show 'trailer', that Mark was talking about how many roles he was juggling - that he was basically doing the work of an entire studio production crew etc. whilst wearing his wannabe DIRECTOR hat.

My response: So why have you not been able to secure ONE job in the last 15 years???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They are having a day off to clean the riff raff house. We'll see it tomorrow nice and clean everything spick and span or maybe not.
Have they said this? are they really having a day off? If it is to clean that house it will take at least a week never mind a day to do it properly. In my opinion they need professional fumigaters in wearing full hazmat suits! getting paid danger money.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soup! She is making soup...for such a talented cook she is really pushing the boat out. Soup is the easiest thing to make on the planet.

I wouldnt call her a talented cook, she is a very basic home cook! lol she may have won masterchef in the early days but didnt desrve to and it was coaching by Dina that helped her - shes a steak and chips and mamas spaghetti that is all she cooks

Reactions: 11
It takes them all day to clean one shelf, no way theyd be able to clean the whole house 🤦‍♀️😂 theres honestly no need for it, theyre just disgusting dirty desperate deluded people 🤢

Anyone watch the latest vlog of them ‘singing’...all day wasted on that nonsense. Interesting and spot on comments regarding maddies/mankys relationship and their behaviour towards nitty 👍

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I wouldnt call her a talented cook, she is a very basic home cook! lol she may have won masterchef in the early days but didnt desrve to and it was coaching by Dina that helped her - shes a steak and chips and mamas spaghetti that is all she cooks
I was being sarcastic. I think she is a lazy cook, it is all slap dash and not very nutritious. The soup has only appeared because she got sent free vegetables. I heard somewhere that the cooking she didnt do the other day was jam tarts.....jesus.....jam tarts.....I think I was 4 when I learned to make them.

I was being sarcastic. I think she is a lazy cook, it is all slap dash and not very nutritious. The soup has only appeared because she got sent free vegetables. I heard somewhere that the cooking she didnt do the other day was jam tarts.....jesus.....jam tarts.....I think I was 4 when I learned to make them.
yea i know you were :) so was I ;)

• Haha
Garden live with whoever is behind the phone rustling something & we mite get the pleasure of the dogs shitting💩🙄

All the ones watching nothing are the super fans & members..102k subs & 150 watching🤣
8241BEF5-F44F-4282-AC65-AAB3F05B48BD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Garden live with whoever is behind the phone rustling something & we mite get the pleasure of the dogs shitting💩🙄

All the ones watching nothing are the super fans & members..102k subs & 150 watching🤣View attachment 137196
150 people who need their head examined. Is that photo meant to bring calmness? They truly do take the piss out of the poor mugs who fall for this.
They should both hang their heads in shame!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So the vegetables are now an AD? She had the box delivered and at first said she didn't know who had sent it...she then showed the box and did a big spiel about never getting anything sent to her...so the whole "I don't know who sent me this" and then showing the veg box and talking about it was one big act to promote the veg box. Wow. The soup looks horrendous, not feeling parmesan over a dish water looking soup.

• Wow
  • Angry
well we all know the kids won't eat that, not sure M would either. They've probably had her parents round for lunch so they would eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had thick black eye make up on early this morning now she’s doing another live..they just can’t keep off the phoneView attachment 136919

She’s desperate to win a dolls house🤣seriously..telling people not to buy tickets so she has more of a chance to win it..
Tell me fellow tattlers what will happen to that dolls house if she wins it.....😆

View attachment 136930
I’ll just leave this here🙄

View attachment 136944
Looking rough as💩
She looks really weird with that black eyeliner.😮It's strange how she's changed so much recently.

All the ones watching nothing are the super fans & members..102k subs & 150 watching🤣View attachment 137196
there is nothing nice about that garden - other than the established over grown trees - they havent got a clue about planting flowers

Reactions: 8
They have rushed back on again to moan about boris hypocrites their daughter is on the park with her boyfriend drinking cider you can bet they have been seeing each other before they think we should be outraged with boris I am so sick of them .two faced liars please somebody do something before I scream get them off utube .

150 people who need their head examined. Is that photo meant to bring calmness? They truly do take the piss out of the poor mugs who fall for this.
They should both hang their heads in shame!
The garden is a tit tip as well...who wants to look at a messy pile of empty plant pots?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the vegetables are now an AD? She had the box delivered and at first said she didn't know who had sent it...she then showed the box and did a big spiel about never getting anything sent to her...so the whole "I don't know who sent me this" and then showing the veg box and talking about it was one big act to promote the veg box. Wow. The soup looks horrendous, not feeling parmesan over a dish water looking soup.
that food looks disgusting, they are not doing the veg people who sent them that any favours at all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
that food looks disgusting, they are not doing the veg people who sent them that any favours at all
All the lovely vegetarian meals that could have been made out that veg, and all her tiny mind came up with was soup. That none of them will eat. She is just too lazy for words.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.