Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manky is obsessed with Dominic Cummings. I think he has a man crush on him. The striped t-shirt he is wearing this morning was the same one he wore last night. He said he had been gardening all day. It must really stink. Nitty will be wearing it tomorrow. So she's tired, or ill, and not in the lives. We all know they have spectacular rows, and both sulk. She loses interest in things quickly and is lazy af. They want the popularity, freebies and cash, but not the work load.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Manky is obsessed with Dominic Cummings. I think he has a man crush on him. The striped t-shirt he is wearing this morning was the same one he wore last night. He said he had been gardening all day. It must really stink. Nitty will be wearing it tomorrow. So she's tired, or ill, and not in the lives. We all know they have spectacular rows, and both sulk. She loses interest in things quickly and is lazy af. They want the popularity, freebies and cash, but not the work load.
He also probably slept in the t-shirt. His hands are always filthy even in the morning vlogs, he obviously doesn't wash frequently.

In the early days of their vlogs and talks they used to mention frequently they had huge rows, Nadia would make Mark stop the car in the road so she could storm off and he would have to follow her, arguing along the street. Maddie has also said the they should have separated a long time ago. So when I read sub comments such as "couple goals" and "you are such a brilliant couple" with Nadia thanking those subs it makes me 🙄 They should just be honest, she's not ill they had a disagreement and just didnt want to do a Live!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She did say a few days ago she was going to catch up on all the comments on YT. She could be lying in bed doing that and deleting all the negatives while he's yapping on the late night lives. It's all so boring, same old stuff everyday I can't watch the lives anymore even to laugh at the junk they spout. I don't know how he think he's some sort of political/medical expert, my 11 yr old could do a better job.

Reactions: 10
He also probably slept in the t-shirt. His hands are always filthy even in the morning vlogs, he obviously doesn't wash frequently.

In the early days of their vlogs and talks they used to mention frequently they had huge rows, Nadia would make Mark stop the car in the road so she could storm off and he would have to follow her, arguing along the street. Maddie has also said the they should have separated a long time ago. So when I read sub comments such as "couple goals" and "you are such a brilliant couple" with Nadia thanking those subs it makes me 🙄 They should just be honest, she's not ill they had a disagreement and just didnt want to do a Live!
“They should just be honest” Earth will freeze over before they are ever honest!

Reactions: 5
She loses interest in things quickly and is lazy af. They want the popularity, freebies and cash, but not the work load.
I'd argue that it's become more than this, which is why they are stressed and arguing so much.
They want need the income because the gravy train has reached the end of the line. In their cotton wool heads, where they genuinely believe they're relevant, they thought she'd be the next big thing on YT. Then M was spotted a couple of times in Covent Garden and now believes he's the star attraction.
When 'She [and he] loses interest in things quickly and is lazy af' I do wonder how they will actually keep the roof over their heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely those photos of Kiki with her friends aren’t recent?...have they been posted to wind people up? If they have been taken recently whoa betide anyone coming in contact with N then...like her LW mates when she goes to work she could have the bloody virus from Kiki.
That’s shameful knowing those two morons for weeks have been harping on about their fear of the virus.
I’d throw the whole bloody Adderley Sawalha low life scumbags in a prison cell together were they can rot.
Her hair was very dark until lockdown so I would say they are recent

Reactions: 4
I'd argue that it's become more than this, which is why they are stressed and arguing so much.
They want need the income because the gravy train has reached the end of the line. In their cotton wool heads, where they genuinely believe they're relevant, they thought she'd be the next big thing on YT. Then M was spotted a couple of times in Covent Garden and now believes he's the star attraction.
When 'She [and he] loses interest in things quickly and is lazy af' I do wonder how they will actually keep the roof over their heads.
they have attention spans of gnats - cant stick to anything, thats why their lives are in such chaos

• Haha
The irony of them writing a homeschooling book!!! He said he had a meeting about it today. I thought it was a joke.
If he gets published he'll add author to his list of jobs, he will become utterly insufferable. Poor kiki re schooling. Now Maddies finished homeschooling they cannot be bothered with her. She's really going to struggle to fit into a normal school schedule of getting up and doing homework, theyve let her sleep in and do bugger all. If she was anxious at school at 7 she's be worse at 12 as school ramps up. They've not given her any coping skills for the real world, then all the bullying that will come with having a bat tit crazy mother who's naked ónline. Another fine mess they've got themselves into 🙃

• Angry
I see he’s made sure their channel got taken off the site that I posted here (so everyone could watch with them getting views), so that filthy little cretin is reading here on the daily. Got nothing better to do, Mark? I guess the content we produce here is ten times more interesting than what he’s doing. I watched one last night which was of Nadia dying her hair YAWN, shoving his face multiple times in poor Toffee’s crate (because annoying us here is more important than the mental health of their own dog), talking endlessly about driving their bratty kid to the park to drink cider, and then I cannot even remember the last third of it because I feel asleep.
Anyone who seriously wants to homeschool doesn’t need to buy a book by those two. What a joke. I guess some of the poor sappy subs will buy it and that’s it.

• Wow
I was just wondering if anyone on here has actually met them in real life? With Nadia Sawahla Off the Telly being so relatable and approachable when they are out and about. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see he’s made sure their channel got taken off the site that I posted here (so everyone could watch with them getting views), so that filthy little cretin is reading here on the daily. Got nothing better to do, Mark? I guess the content we produce here is ten times more interesting than what he’s doing. I watched one last night which was of Nadia dying her hair YAWN, shoving his face multiple times in poor Toffee’s crate (because annoying us here is more important than the mental health of their own dog), talking endlessly about driving their bratty kid to the park to drink cider, and then I cannot even remember the last third of it because I feel asleep.
Anyone who seriously wants to homeschool doesn’t need to buy a book by those two. What a joke. I guess some of the poor sappy subs will buy it and that’s it.
@Sabbie can u make a new thread as I don’t know how to🤔Of course he reads here as he knows all about tattle & according to him & his super fans it’s the worse for trolls..how dare him have the channel taken down from here..

Reactions: 7
Of course he reads here, it's obvious. He learns a lot from us so I bet he gets a great deal of useful information from this thread.
He keeps using that old Snapchat filter (so another unoriginal idea of his) to do his embarrassing "Mental Marky" posts...does he not realise that it shows up all the plaque in the gaps of his teeth? 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The irony of them writing a homeschooling book!!! He said he had a meeting about it today. I thought it was a joke.
If he gets published he'll add author to his list of jobs, he will become utterly insufferable. Poor kiki re schooling. Now Maddies finished homeschooling they cannot be bothered with her. She's really going to struggle to fit into a normal school schedule of getting up and doing homework, theyve let her sleep in and do bugger all. If she was anxious at school at 7 she's be worse at 12 as school ramps up. They've not given her any coping skills for the real world, then all the bullying that will come with having a bat tit crazy mother who's naked ónline. Another fine mess they've got themselves into 🙃
No way on this earth will Kiki ever go back to school. Why would she? It’s just another yarn they’ve spun to sound interesting...to make people stay tuned in to their channel.
I so wish the vulnerable subs could open their eyes to what those two are really about. M&N wouldn’t have any followers if everyone was like me..I’m no push over I see through people and those two are more transparent than a see through umbrella.
Edit...I was gonna put a see through nighty but didn’t want to encourage Benny Hill👀🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
She lies so much...in the overeating live she said she never has biscuits in the house...however, the day before that their vlog showed her ramming into her mouth one Oreo after the other and during the lockdown vlogs they were stock piling digestives!
In the Live she'd also mentioned that during that week she and Mark had a big row, probably the same night she didn't come on the live, she very likely saw that he'd put in the vlog the bit where she gets caught scratching her bits and they argued about it. However, she miraculously made a quick recovery from her illness the following morning
I keep wondering why Mark chooses to do the vlogs so late at night? Is it to get the international viewers?
Late at night, the family are in bed and he can crack open the Smirnoff in his grotty little room.

• Haha
I see that the celebrities for Gogglebox have been announced and surprisingly M&N aren't on the list! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
who the hell would buy a book on home schooling by those pair of idiots!

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.