Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no!! there there ,it`s an easy mistake (we all make :)..You just forgot for a moment ,she`s "Nadia sawalha off the telly" ,and he`s her "sooper multi talented cameraman extraordinaire ,film maker (these obvs got lost in transit) ,producer of top vlogs" hubby.`Tis ok ,grab a brandy ,`cos you`ll be reminded very soon ,he`s a recovering alcoholic too (not poking fun at ppl who struggle ,just the number of times i`ve heard this!) ,has all mannrer of issues (number 1 being he`s the off spring of Nanny Di and Benny Hill) ,but will keep you all entertained ..as long as you pay ,and preach about covid rules and regulations whilst showing their own kids breaking them..But...remember who you`re talking/writing about..x

All i can think whilst watching is how spotless Coleens` kitchen is!Nadia ,take note!

Threat suggestion.#Mark and nadia do as we say ,not as we do!
Brilliant thread suggestion name if someone can start it up

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can't remember where I have this figure from but I'm sure she mentioned it in a very old facebook live when she first started the lives with Kaye because I can recall her saying her kitchen and extension cost 30k and her Big Brother fee paid for it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't remember where I have this figure from but I'm sure she mentioned it in a very old facebook live when she first started the lives with Kaye because I can recall her saying her kitchen and extension cost 30k and her Big Brother fee paid for it.
yes she did, she said she only did BB for the extension but she got paid a lot more than that something like 200K! maybe more

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The kitchen might have cost 30 grand but that wouldn’t include the cost of the extension. It was a very big extension, it doubled the size of the living area as well as the kitchen space so London prices that would have cost a lot of money.
She’s never been a big name celebrity so wouldn’t have got big money from being in Big Brother. My guess is about 60 grand...and even that was way more than she was worth!

Her kitchen is only a builders merchants kitchen. She bought it from the same place I bought my first kitchen in my first house I owned.

She has a condition, don’t remember what it’s called. She used to wear glasses for it when she was little.
The whole family pull such strange faces and go crossed eyed you can’t tell what their ‘ normal’ is at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No new subscribers for 2 weeks
Strange they signed with Gleam and suddenly had a big surge of subscribers. I wonder what Gleam's involvement was in that?! And no new subs for two weeks is probably why they have been telling their members to tell everyone they know to sub.🙄

Reactions: 6
The man doesn't stop...in a live still ranting about Borris and Cummings.. their whole family has been flouting the bloody lock down rules the entire time - silly of them to direct all their subs to their girls insta accounts and expect none of their subs to know that they've been in the park with groups of friends hugging and holding hands! AND they've had Kiki's friend in their house! Mark has a busy day tomorrow, he has a meeting regarding writing a book about homeschooling...how ridiculous! 1st step of our homeschooling...we don't do any.

Totally off topic but has Colleen Nolan had a face lift? Haven't seen her for ages and she's looking very 'refreshed' here! :eek::unsure:
She does look very bloated/puffy and yellow. She's definitely had something done by the looks of it. Wouldn't be surprised...didn't her sister have a facelift? Nadia will be asking for the surgeons details next for her neck.

Reactions: 7
There’s a lot of hate for them on the day in life on hello YouTube vlog

Strange they signed with Gleam and suddenly had a big surge of subscribers. I wonder what Gleam's involvement was in that?! And no new subs for two weeks is probably why they have been telling their members to tell everyone they know to sub.🙄
they use bots to up the subs - fake accounts

So apart from the one where she talked about emotional eating, Nadia does not seem to do the late night lives anymore claiming either tiredness or illness. Illness is a total lie because she is back bouncing around the next day. I know some of these occasions are actually because they have had an argument, but the rest are just because she can’t be bothered. It’s obvious they can’t keep up the schedule they decided to set, yet they promised their subs they would be with them the whole step of Covid-19. Why doesn't she just be honest and say she doesn’t want to do it anymore instead of making excuses? Apart from bitching about the politics of it, Covid-19 is over in their world anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Newbie here!! Hello!

They are still banging on about Cummings on the live this morning. :sleep:

In Mark's live last night (Nadia absent as v tired as had been cooking! Such an exhausting task that!) he was on his usual politics rant and someone commented can you talk about something else (rightly so) and he basically mugged them off saying 'like what? the price of cheese' blah blah.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She lies so much...in the overeating live she said she never has biscuits in the house...however, the day before that their vlog showed her ramming into her mouth one Oreo after the other and during the lockdown vlogs they were stock piling digestives!
In the Live she'd also mentioned that during that week she and Mark had a big row, probably the same night she didn't come on the live, she very likely saw that he'd put in the vlog the bit where she gets caught scratching her bits and they argued about it. However, she miraculously made a quick recovery from her illness the following morning
I keep wondering why Mark chooses to do the vlogs so late at night? Is it to get the international viewers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So apart from the one where she talked about emotional eating, Nadia does not seem to do the late night lives anymore claiming either tiredness or illness. Illness is a total lie because she is back bouncing around the next day. I know some of these occasions are actually because they have had an argument, but the rest are just because she can’t be bothered. It’s obvious they can’t keep up the schedule they decided to set, yet they promised their subs they would be with them the whole step of Covid-19. Why doesn't she just be honest and say she doesn’t want to do it anymore instead of making excuses? Apart from bitching about the politics of it, Covid-19 is over in their world anyway.
“Why doesn’t she just be honest” 😂😂😂

I’m gutted that image of her with legs akimbo scratching her Mary didn’t make the papers. Can you imagine if an A list Celebrity was seen doing that, the photo would have made the front pages and discussed on prime time television for weeks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she lost interest once she was back on LW. They are going to let down those naive and vulnerable subs, because I agree with you that the lockdown is over in their heads.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.