Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned Nadias botox the other day. I've just had a look and WTF! Half a forehead of botox? That has to be the worst botox in the world! 😲 😂
I hope she didn't pay for it.

She needs to run a flannel over her chops because she looks like she's just eaten some chocolate cake. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else feel when Bobby (I refuse to call her Betty) said "Lisa's eaten it", referring to the cake that it was a dig at Lisa's weight?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I find it strange that not one friend from his school, uni or ex colleagues ever comment on his insta.
Or ex colleagues, just when did he actually stop working and why
We never hear anything about his working days from people he must have worked with, I find it very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Hard to explain why I get this feeling, but EVERYTIME I watch Mark in one of his vlogs I get the impression he would be more comfortable as a woman than a man... Controversial I know but I've always felt it.

It's not something I know much about other than trans people are people whose gender identity differs from, or does not match or sit easily with, their assigned sex. I've ALWAYS thought Mark is uncomfortable as a man.

I also wonder if that's at the root of what's really wrong with him as millions of people had "parental issues" as children and they don't let it dominate their whole life to the extent it ruins Marks life??? 🤔

The more I watch him on his vlogs the more it screams to me he is acutely unhappy as a man. 🤔

Maybe that's why he married Nadia as she's the biggest geezer bird in the world 😂
ive often thought that
he is a female nanny thelma

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really don’t care for political correctness
I prefer to call a thing a thing
Maddie has turned into a holy show
That’s what happens when there is a serious lack of parental guidance
Sad but true

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don’t care for political correctness
I prefer to call a thing a thing
Maddie has turned into a holy show
That’s what happens when there is a serious lack of parental guidance
Sad but true
I was thinking exactly the same. She's been raised by two of the most immature parents I've ever seen and they don't provide any sort of guidance at all, they try to be her friend and that's such an unhealthy dynamic. Kids need clear boundaries and guidance, it's how they feel safe. Poor kid probably feels like she's the adult and they're the children, and she's not far wrong!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I was thinking exactly the same. She's been raised by two of the most immature parents I've ever seen and they don't provide any sort of guidance at all, they try to be her friend and that's such an unhealthy dynamic. Kids need clear boundaries and guidance, it's how they feel safe. Poor kid probably feels like she's the adult and they're the children, and she's not far wrong!
Correct!!! I genuinely do not know any parents who are as careless as them. Too wrapped up in their own mess to consider children

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hehehe!! So from the sneak peek Moodie treated us to we can see it's got a kind of middle Eastern theme. Nice .....and now you don't have to wait 3 months to find out 🤪 *pretends to give a tit*
Did we find out before Ashley, that's the main thing 🤣🤣
I'm going to say it.... she dresses like a prostitute. Cheap, nasty, no style and she looks like she hasn't washed for a while. I feel so sorry for her. She is the product of her upbringing and poor education. Manky and Scratchy have a lot to answer for. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
What was with all the eyelash fluttering and blinking on her latest intermittent fasting video. So close to the camera, think she was a bit tipsy still too!

Reactions: 12
The woman isn't all there is she? Anyone see the post on instagram where she's frying chips in the butter, oil and grease from the steak she's just made? I don't think she understands the concept of a healthy meal plan alongside the 16:8.

• Sick
  • Haha
Hehehe!! So from the sneak peek Moodie treated us to we can see it's got a kind of middle Eastern theme. Nice .....and now you don't have to wait 3 months to find out 🤪 *pretends to give a tit*
Did we find out before Ashley, that's the main thing 🤣🤣
She took them down 😅 Mark will have said, "hey sweedie, love your work- making your boobs bounce in the new bathroom, it's just so amazing, YOU'RE amazing, so talented..... anyway its there any chance you could take them down, we've got to give the subs something for their money and there's no real content coming so this is the big reveal.... thanks sweedie, love your work though, you're just so talented sweedie.......etc etc"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Monday. Yes, what a way to start the week. :cautious: The title today is "Wisconsin Tragedy, Europe Unrest, Colin Pitchfork, 3 min Dementia Test & Knitting." This looks action packed.

To start off, they sing Happy Birthday to Fleur who Mark states is "too cool for school" and won't be watching this. That makes most of the UK population. "My stepdaughter, my stepdaughter." They are both wearing sweaters, Nads in a turtleneck and Mark in a hoodie thing. Nadia scrunches the wet hair a bit and asks "what do you think of Mark's jumper? I love this jumper, I bought it for him, he's had it for years." Mark gets up to, well I would say model but you know Mark, he always has to make a spectacle of himself. :rolleyes: Nadia asks if anyone else used to call this a "hunky jumper" as a teen. He continues to dance like the moron he is whilst Nadia yip yaps. Mark comes back and asks what that dance is called. The dance of desperation? :m Mark calls it the moon cube. It doesn't matter what you call, it just looks SAD. Mark hasn't shaved and Nadia is not amused. "You've got a hunky jumper on and you haven't shaved, what a waste!" Mark says his hair grows faster now that he is older and Nadia trimmed his brows.

Nadia wants to talk about competitiveness and how Mark and Kaye are the most competitive people she has ever met. Talk about her FitBit and how steps don't feel real if they aren't recorded. Scratching intensifies and Nadia says when they were much thinner a couple of years ago, doing 16/8 and doing between 10 and 15,000 steps a day everyday and they were very competitive with it. One day, Nadia beat him and Mark got up at midnight and ran up and down the steps to beat her. How mature. Zoe asks for Nadia's curly hair routine and Mark says she will show you. She proceeds with the curly girl method bs. If you have curly hair, you were probably doing this airdrying before it was a thing. I was. Talk about loads of people having birthdays at the moment in chat. Someone asks about board games with Mark and Nadia says he wins everything. Nadia says her mum and Nanny Di are very competitive with board games. "Your mum is terrible. She stands up and everything." Talk about Mark's competitiveness and Nadia asks if it has made him unhappy. He says yes but wouldn't give it up. Nadia says when she is competitive she is not pleasant and she doesn't like it. Kerry asks about the conditioner and Nads says to leave it in. Wendy says competitiiveness takes her over, so much so that she threw a cricket bat at her nephew, so that he couldn't mark her out! 😲 That reminds me of phys. ed class in grade 9 (14yo). We were playing netball and this chick on our team was so pissed off that her teammates (us) weren't making an effort. We were just goofing around and didn't give a tit. She was screaming at us "Oh my God, this team sucks! I'm on a team of losers!" We just laughed at her because this was gym class, not the finals of a regional championship. It didn't even contribute to our marks. Silly witch. :p

Who is a sore loser? Zoe says her ex-bf was so competitive he would strap his FitBit to his dog to win. :oops: Not surprised he is an ex. Sounds like something Mark would do. Wendy says the bat did not hit her nephew, in case you want to know. Who is a cheat? Nadia says she would cheat to end a game. Mark says that is throwing the towel in. Tracey cheats at UNO.

SUV runs into Christmas parade in Wisconsin, 5 dead, 40 injured. Is it terrorist or race thing? Nadia talks about bollards along the street and how normal they are now. We have them in front of stores because some people manage to step on the gas and go through the front window. :oops::ROFLMAO: Nadia says we should never name terrorist suspects and not give them glory. I dunno, isn't that making a tiered system of crime perps? What happened to naming and shaming? Mark warns off ChiChi for some reason. Russ says they think it was someone escaping the scene of another crime. Colin Pitchfork back in the bin for sidling up to girls in the street. Talk about him going to an open prison. Nadia rants "How can this happen? What if someone hadn't made a complaint? Fuckin hell!" More blah, blah.

Riots in Europe all COVID related. Mark mentions Nadia and Loose company were locked in the studio for hours due to anti-vaxx protesters. Nadia talks about people being fearful of being injected by monkey spunk. :ROFLMAO: Nadia recalls being excited getting a vaccine. Mark says they have said they are not in favour of mandatory vaccines and Nadia and her homeopathy rubbish regime. Gabrielle worries about the unrest that would happen in the UK if another lockdown happens. Mark says the irony of antivax protestors is the spread that occurs amongst them. Nadia tells us she has to go see her dad before he goes off for his op and she starts crying. "He's just oooolllld." Mark says he will be fine. They start cuddling. :sick: Nadia mentions Lynda Bellingham and how she would say "oh don't be nice to me, I shall cry." Nadia says she was trying to control herself and rebuffed his hug initially.

Knitting boom after lockdown. Nadia says the pic of the baby with the jumper shows the mum couldn't knit. They show the pic and the baby is wearing essentially a vest, because mummy couldn't do the sleeves. :ROFLMAO: Mark has a problem with knitting, quelle surprise. He says the jumper he is wearing is starting to itch. Check the label, bet there's a 100% acrylic. :p Nadia rubs her face on his hood and says "ooh, it is a bit itchy." He finds knitwear claustraphobic, the poor baby. :rolleyes: So 2020 was the year for baking and 2021 is the year for knitting and crafts. Nadia says that will be good for Dina, "Please follow my sister on Instagram...they are having a really difficult time." 😯 "Who's a knitter here?" I'm a wannabe. Someone says "Claustraphobic in Knitwear" makes a great album title. Mark thanks everyone who sent birthday cards. Mark's aunt used to a knitwear designer.

Three minute dementia test. Nadia screams she doesn't want to do it. Mark asks if he should park it till tomorrow. He plows ahead though. Question is do you have difficulty making decisions about plans, what to eat, wear. I have had that all my life. Trouble focusing on TV, tablet, music etc.? Do you forget the names of general objects and refer to them as that thing? When I am verbally lazy. Nadia says sometimes and screams "I'M ON MY WAY TO DEMENTIA!!" Do you get easily confused driving or using tools, lost in familar places? Do you miss social cues which lead to being misunderstood or staying on a topic that others are disinterested in? Mark says she stays on a topic and BOOM! "How bleeping dare you? You never shut the duck up! Oh my God are you kidding? That's not a very nice thing to say." Mark says it was a gag and Nadia disagrees. He mimicks how she says ARRgument. Mark says she doesn't get the gist of what he is saying and Nadia says that is because she isn't listening to him. Do you get confused recalling the day of the week, month, year and do you repeat yourself in conversations? Mark says she still can't remember Kiki's birthday. "If you sit here now and try to say that you do not repeat yourself in a conversation Mark, you are in trouble." Need help getting dressed, take meds or handling finances? Are all of the above getting worse? Nadia says they are getting better since her HRT. "Oooh I feel quite good." Do these difficulties reflect change in how you were years ago? Mark says yes, because she was functioning worse a few years ago. So Mark puts in the email to get the results. He also notifies us that his IQ test came out to 150 :rolleyes:. Nadia gets up abruptly as Mark reads out the results. They are an indication that she has a mild case of symptoms common in dementia. "Oh come on!" Of course the quiz is not a subtitute for a test done by a qualified physician. Melanie says if you are worried you've got dementia, you haven't got it. Mention cold water and COFFEE are great for Alzheimer's. Of course Mark would emphasize the coffee. :cautious: Mark says based on a couple sometimes, they are playing fast and loose with the conclusion. Nadia asks if there is money involved in this. In any event, Nadia feels better after the questions.

Breaking news: Tiger King is sent to medical prison due to prostate cancer. Michelle says you have just signed up for a mailing list and they will now sell your data for money. Now Nadia is scared, because someone wrote something in the chatbox that scared her. Kerry said a friend of her's passed a dementia test in February, but by April had full blown dementia. :cry: BLACK FRIDAY TALK TOMORROW. Happy birthday to Annette. CLICK THE THUMBS UP. Happy birthday to Katie and Jennifer. WISH ME LUCK FOLKS TODAY, MY DAD IS GOING INTO HOSPITAL AND I'M GOING TO THE DENTIST. NO WONDER I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE STARTING MONDAY TODAY. Laters! :whistle:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She took them down 😅 Mark will have said, "hey sweedie, love your work- making your boobs bounce in the new bathroom, it's just so amazing, YOU'RE amazing, so talented..... anyway its there any chance you could take them down, we've got to give the subs something for their money and there's no real content coming so this is the big reveal.... thanks sweedie, love your work though, you're just so talented sweedie.......etc etc"
Who the duck gives a tit about a bathroom bog reveal. The man is off his head and out of touch if he thinks this type of drawn-out content entices people.

• Heart
I'm going to say it.... she dresses like a prostitute. Cheap, nasty, no style and she looks like she hasn't washed for a while. I feel so sorry for her. She is the product of her upbringing and poor education. Manky and Scratchy have a lot to answer for. 😡
You are right. She looks like she should be in a seedy brothel but it's not her fault just the way she has been brought up. Living in a house with a mother who loves to strip off and everything is about sex and the pervy dad whose favourite pastime is talking filth and smut. Kids had no chance from the day they were born.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
You are right. She looks like she should be in a seedy brothel but it's not her fault just the way she has been brought up. Living in a house with a mother who loves to strip off and everything is about sex and the pervy dad whose favourite pastime is talking filth and smut. Kids had no chance from the day they were born.
Seems to have no motivation. Very odd, the way she gurns into the camera like Mank. The shabby clothes and demeanour. Mank reckons his daughters are whip clever. No qualifications, no job, grunts her way through Popcorn Flunkies. Is she going to live off, and with them forever?

• Sad
he would never be considered...... of that I am certain
why do Hello mag think anyone wants to see that drivel in the magazine - no wonder magazines are going under
when Nitty is a main feature week in week out, there really is no hope
It's a dog eat dog world, none more so than the show business world. I'd love to know who from Hello magazine is in Nadia Sawalha's pocket and why.
They've had a thing going on for years now (they both know it's very wrong...)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.