Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post to him on her Instagram is more than pathetic & cringe🙈
In my opinion the biggest trolls around are Manky and Scratchy...they can't get enough of posting his really cool dancing for the hate. I hope they're gifting each other big 'ol baseball bats for Cwithmath ⚾🙏🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her post to him on her Instagram is more than pathetic & cringe🙈
It's all SO fake. No one needs to constantly make such grand public displays unless they are trying to portray something that isn't really there.
They all protesteth a little too much 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mark Adderley, "setting an example of how a woman should be treated by a man???????????"

Now I know she's not had much of an education, but she has eyes and ears!!!

The way Mark Adderley treats women is APPALLING! ABSOLUTELY APPAULING! 🤔🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Whether 'celebrity' or my own friends.... I hate these public 'love you' conversations between close relatives. Couples make me puke and in this case, father daughter. Why the need? Say it in a card or face to face. Why on earth communicate this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's all SO fake. No one needs to constantly make such grand public displays unless they are trying to portray something that isn't really there.
They all protesteth a little too much 😬
💯 % agree, it's so fake... That home is hell on earth from what we've seen, that's why they are all sooooo desperate to portray it as a loving family home!
Living with any one of them would be HORRIFIC but living with them both!!!! 😜😳

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Mark Adderley, "setting an example of how a woman should be treated by a man???????????"

Now I know she's not had much of an education, but she has eyes and ears!!!

The way Mark Adderley treats women is APPALLING! ABSOLUTELY APPAULING! 🤔🙄
He treats Maddie more like his girlfriend and Nadia is his Mummy!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Not such a sickly and over the top post as what he did for Nadia, but AG come on…
Inspiring??!!🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
BE9D96A9-E301-4839-A8C1-51E012C5DE5F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Whether 'celebrity' or my own friends.... I hate these public 'love you' conversations between close relatives. Couples make me puke and in this case, father daughter. Why the need? Say it in a card or face to face. Why on earth communicate this way.
exactly. So cringe. His older daughters dont do it/ Maddies in the same house, have some dignity and keep it at home, they are pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She blanked his fawning birthday post but then commented on the next post about the 'fan' club on Facebook. I think she's feeling out of her comfort zone....or she's been advised not to encourage it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I always get the impression the insta posts are aimed at his other two daughters, all the fawning over Maddie is a little slap in the face to the other daughters he didn't bother with much.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I always get the impression the insta posts are aimed at his other two daughters, all the fawning over Maddie is a little slap in the face to the other daughters he didn't bother with much.
I feel so sorry for them. But they are probably better off without him!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for them having a father who broadcasts the circumstances of their conception- in particular with regard to fleur. I don't feel sorry for either of them for having had him absent from their lives. I think that's a total blessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Dysfunctional Family

"A dysfunctional family is a family in which conflict, misbehavior, and often child neglect on the part of individual parents occur continuously and regularly, leading other members to accommodate such actions. Children sometimes grow up in such families with the understanding that such a situation is normal. Dysfunctional families are primarily a result of two adults, one typically overtly abusive and the other codependent, and may also be affected by addictions (such as substance abuse, such drugs including alcohol), or sometimes by an untreated mental illness"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
🙌
The most convincing sign that someone is living their best life, is their lack of interest in proving it to the world 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Be glad, be very, very glad you never have to 'finedine' with the Swadderleys 🐽 timestamp 11:28
(Watch out for Nitty's extra #bekind moment about her MIL timestamp 15:26 😡)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.