Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Who is the biggest attention seeker?

• Mark

Votes: 67 61.5%
  • Nadia

Votes: 42 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Chemicals kill who came up with the new thread title...

The Sawalha-Adderleys have continued to over promise and under deliver with their vlogs & chats...

Mark is obsessed with the past, past holidays, past memories, past pictures... It's boring but it's where Mark lives so the past dominates on their channel...

They are advertising Vlogmas, which last year was an absolute failure! Weeks of vlogging several Christmas trees going up! Beyond boring... Mark going into their grotty loft... More boring... And more overspending on tree decorations... Exciting... Not 😂

The dogs have Mange and with the amount of itching & scratching Nadia does, we assume she has it too! 😂

Toasties are Nadias new superfood!

Nadia is doing another 16:8, we KNOW it won't last as NOTHING lasts with Nadia...

Vlogmas here they come!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Waffle3 quote from previous thread:

Love the way he addressed his teeth today on CM 🤣 he hates them but most importantly he is going for a clean next week 🤣 keep up the good work Tattlers 👍👍👍 hi Manky and yes they are really bad 👋👋👋

I laughed so much when I heard that this morning! 🤣
It’s good to know he keeps up with our threads!

Thanks for the new thread and poll @notSUBmissive💕 …Well done @Chemicals kill👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm overwhelmed 😁
I wonder about being chief hater, however these 'guys' SO need calling out.
I worry that Manky will 'qualify' as a nearly Psy.D-er and thus f*ck many vunerable peoples' lives up.
I think, especially if you are lucky enough to have a good job, big house, no worries then just for heaven's sake (and ultimately yours), be kind and generous.
I love you Tattlers, you're so astute, witty and merciless 😘
I reckon Manky is a latter day Rasputin (in his silly little toy-box room...ra ra like nothing is for real 😑🥃🎅... certainly as manky 🤣🤣🤣)
Grigori_Rasputin_1916.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she do a birthday huff today ?
It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want too.
I’ll scream and scream and scream until I make myself sick 😷 and I can……. Violet Elizabeth style

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From the previous thread, notSUBmissive: For a woman who's worked on Loose Women for a long time, it's very interesting how her only Birthday Greeting from LW is from Jane & the ex warm up guy!

In today's social media world, the lack of greetings from her co workers speaks VOLUMES about how disliked she is 😂

I'd go so far as to say, the majority of Loose Women cannot stand her! 😂

How embarrassing Nadia! 😉

Seriously, nothing in public from her good friends Kaye and Lisa, who happen to know just how thirsty Nadia Sawalha is for social media affirmation? Not even something classily private that Nadia can 'let slip'on the Gram + in Coffee Moaning + Afternoon Tease + Wine O'Clock + The NNShitShower + Hello Magazine + LW + Take a Break + some kind of pointless 'fim' that will grace YouTube at some point in February? 🎣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the title @Chemicals kill and @notSUBmissive for managing to start the new thread. I saw that at the end of the Whine o'clock they weren't going to do a CM, but then saw that they did, I felt "PISS ON THIS," I'll let someone else start the thread. :mad::p

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From the previous thread, notSUBmissive: For a woman who's worked on Loose Women for a long time, it's very interesting how her only Birthday Greeting from LW is from Jane & the ex warm up guy!

In today's social media world, the lack of greetings from her co workers speaks VOLUMES about how disliked she is 😂

I'd go so far as to say, the majority of Loose Women cannot stand her! 😂

How embarrassing Nadia! 😉

Seriously, nothing in public from her good friends Kaye and Lisa, who happen to know just how thirsty Nadia Sawalha is for social media affirmation? Not even something classily private that Nadia can 'let slip'on the Gram + in Coffee Moaning + Afternoon Tease + Wine O'Clock + The NNShitShower + Hello Magazine + LW + Take a Break + some kind of pointless 'fim' that will grace YouTube at some point in February? 🎣
Well at least she got a mention from her super fan to make up for the lack of attention from her ‘friends’ 🤭
ECA93C0F-BAFF-4FC2-85BD-12C4BDFE645E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Well at least she got a mention from her super fan to make up for the lack of attention from her ‘friends’
Oh God! That reads like one of the many cards my sister would make for my mum on her birthday or Mother's Day as a kid. It was always a total suck-up, kissy arse filled letter on how she was the bestest mum in the world. Then she met her now husband and my mum rarely hears from her. 🤮

Ashley, instead of blowing smoke up madam's arse, how about you grow a spine and demand to know about when they are going to use that TENS machine YOU bought and sent to them? :unsure: :mad:

• Heart
  • Wow
when many mankle man is dancing with Lisa in urban outfitters, why does he have to pull those Benny Hill faces? he looks 100 times more desperate and pathetic than he already is

• Sick
Reactions: 19
when many mankle man is dancing with Lisa in urban outfitters, why does he have to pull those Benny Hill faces? he looks 100 times more desperate and pathetic than he already is
Even his “dancing” belongs to the past! What a plonker!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh God! That reads like one of the many cards my sister would make for my mum on her birthday or Mother's Day as a kid. It was always a total suck-up, kissy arse filled letter on how she was the bestest mum in the world. Then she met her now husband and my mum rarely hears from her. 🤮

Ashley, instead of blowing smoke up madam's arse, how about you grow a spine and demand to know about when they are going to use that TENS machine YOU bought and sent to them? :unsure: :mad:
How can he say she is the best parent? She has let Maddie down so much with schooling as we have discussed on here quite a bit. The other stuff is quite frankly untrue too! The parent bit though, give me strength!

• Angry
  • Heart
Second hand embarrassment, I watched that through my fingers. Lisa was fine, but him? That green jacket, he really fancies himself as a wannabe Liam Gallagher eh? 😩
Oh my God...it was bad enough just thinking the guy has zero taste...to think he sits in that manky over sized toy cupboard fantasising 🤮
Personally I think he is an amalgamation of these three (Gallagher merely for the jacket!)
media.media.9f7e328a-d22b-47b7-bdf1-446fcf9620f9.16x9_1024.jpg
gettyimages-109243470-612x612.jpg
Grigori_Rasputin_1916.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What a load of bollocks. :rolleyes:

Deluded AF.
Just popped in to say exactly this! @Herbert2005 .
I would just like to remind Ashley because we know he reads on here....that actually he isn't friends with Nadia and Mark and no he doesn't really know them?
He only see's what they want him to see and we know that they do not allow people with half a brain cell or critical thinking to have an opinion?
So only sychophants need apply?
Is that your job Ashley chief sychophant?
What a waste of your time and energy and actually makes me feel quite sad....
Here's some advice Ashley love yourself instead?
Work on your own self esteem instead of admiring others and putting them up on a unrealistic pedestal?
It's unhealthy and it's unwarranted and even Nadia and Mark must be inwardly cringing at such OTT praise?
Seriously if you can't see people for who they really are warts and all then you can't evaluate the truth either of people's characters and intentions or your own reality?
This is just cognitive dissonance and is bad for your mental health Ashley? Whatever you think of us Tattlers we have enough mental clarity to see this from afar?
I get it you want to belong and to manage a group and have some purpose and friends and social life but please occasionally take a step back sometimes? At the end of the day what's so special about Mark and Nadia ? They are just people like the rest of us with faults and struggles and ups and downs? Hmm?

Great thread @notSUBmissive and thread title @Chemicals kill (y) ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.