Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched their review of "Being the Ricardos" with no nothing Mark. Nanny Di saying that the audience for this series are people older than her? FFS! I Love Lucy was one of those shows from the 50s that were always in reruns when I was growing up, so the experience maybe different in the Britain. I knew all about how it was Lucy's show, created Desilu productions, first intercultural relationship on TV, a woman making a go in a man's world. You would think it would be right up Mr. Right On Adderley's street. Oh well, they keep giving me fodder to witch about. :p

Reactions: 10
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Sunday. The title is "Should We Not Worry About Xmas & Xmas in London Is BatS**t Busy."

Well, it is a change of scenery. it is Nads on the phone, in the Volvo, wearing her teddy bear jacket. Roll call. Nadia says they had a wonderful day yesterday. Oh the vehicle is moving, so Mark is at the wheel. Yep there he is in shot in the green jacket. Welcome to the Instagram followers. They weren't going to do a live today, because it was their birthday weekend :rolleyes:, "but we missed you guys." Yeah right. More like you are bored with each other's company this weekend. Nadia says that Mark said "I bet they miss us, as we miss them." 😒 Okay, now Mark voice sounds like he is coming from another dimension and not beside Nadia. He must have a mic on. The girls made him cry yesterday with their beautiful messages. 🤮 They had lovely food and got a bar of Dairy Milk and came off 16/8. More roll call. Nadia goes on about having a good time and it was lovely to just stop "but." But what? You are total social media addicts you just had to come on today. :unsure: Do you want to know what the but is? They are really excited about Vlogmas this year. "We are pulling all the stops out." Michelle says she is at 23 months and still hasn't had a card. They say on the 24th month you will get a signed photo, so dig out and dust off or go to Poundland for a spare frame Michelle. There are going to be more giveaways and a special prize on the last day. HIT SUBSCRIBE AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL.

You know how Nadia has been flat about Xmas? Well they are more excited today, talk about the gov't. Nadia adjust the phone and searches an article. "It's wedged in your nuun." 😦 Sunday Times article about how the UK started their vaccination programme earlier, 2 vaccines don't make you fully vaccinated, 2 + booster does. 80% of over 70s have had the booster compared to Germany and others who only have 40%. Also the 12 weeks between the 1st and 2nd shots has been proven has given better immunity. The rest of the population will get their booster earlier. Mix of natural antibodies and vaccine. Are you still there? 🤭 Yeah, so all of this makes Nadia confident that there will be no lockdown at Xmas. Mark says there is a van in front of them that says "Delta Live." Mark adds his "flies in the ointment." They haven't hit the cold snap and it could change. Talk about being in heaving London and it being mild "and ventilation, ventilation, ventilation." "We think it is going to be okay."

"Who likes Korean fried chicken? Put your hands up." Never had Korean food and I'm not a big fan of fried chicken. "Andrew Marr wouldn't go from coronavirus to Korean fried chicken" says Mark. Well, he is on a proper show getting paid. :p Happy birthday dear Milly x2. Nadia describes the Korean fried chicken. They went to JANUU for Mark's lunch. "It's a bit rough and ready in there innit?" Maddie said if Nadia thinks that is rough and ready, she should go to The Spoons in Streatham. Nadia said no. Mark figures London is so crowded because of the tourists. Storytime: The girls were walking along all jolly because it was daddy's birfday. They then pulled back a bit and Maddie said to Kiki, "This is when I wish I had my "I Hate Everyone" t-shirt on." So many people you couldn't walk on the pavement. "Poor Austria, they are going into a full lockdown and where else? Portugal they are cancelling all the Christmas events."

Nadia says she is aware of not doing all that "perfect Christmas tit that makes everyone feel.." Mark says they aren't perfect. That's for sure. Half-arsed Christmas with the Sadderleys! :cautious: Nadia goes on to say they are not into the type of social media that leave people feeling tit about themselves. No, you either feel better about your lot in life or become paranoid that you can get scabies from watching their channel. :ROFLMAO: Anne Murray asks what is a nice Christmas. Mark mentions this year they don't have the choice of who they want to have at Christmas like last year. I dunno, I was quite happy not to participate in a family gathering last year. Yes, I am a miserable stick in the mud, just ask my mum. 🤪 Happy birthday to Natalie. (As a side note, we don't see much of Mark but you get him bellowing in your ear from the great beyond.😖) Mark says he is going to get his baubles out a lot this Christmas. "MAAAARK'S GETTING HIS BAUBLES OUT, MAAARK'S GETTING HIS BAUBLES OUT!" Nadia mentions the Kate Bush video thingy again. Kate Bush is a musical icon, stop doing the dirty on her with your busted versions Nadia. 😡 "What did you think of Mar's dancing video I posted?" tit. More roll call. Talk about the riots in Europe over lockdown measures. So busting up the infrastructure, taking up police time during a time when inflation is at a high? Yeah, very smart. :rolleyes: Mandy gets a shoutout. Mark says we are going to get the shy elf, Toffee forever miserable 😧, She's living with you 2, poor thing. 🤬 "Lots of outdoor activity, just everything." Dina is going to help Nadia with the snow village and do some vegan recipes and a nut loaf. Mark will do a meringue roulade. Plug for Dina's Insta.

There's a member's live at 5 p.m. NNSS. Nadia says she needs to do afternoon recipes. Teddy is going to hospital tomorrow, heart op on Tuesday. Nadia told him to take mental notes on his hospital visit, the food, the nurses, the op. So Teddy Talk with be a verbal hospital TripAdvisor. :LOL: He has a calcified aorta. The feed is getting choppy. SEE YOU IN THE MEMBER'S AREA AT 5. THERE MIGHT BE A MEALS IN MINUTES, A PUDDING NADIA WANTS TO MAKE. LOTS OF LOVE, SEE YA SOON! Bye! 🐸

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Be glad, be very, very glad you never have to 'finedine' with the Swadderleys 🐽 timestamp 11:28
(Watch out for Nitty's extra #bekind moment about her MIL timestamp 15:26 😡)

Doesnt nadia say 'we could have brought the dog' instead of dogs. Has she forgotten she has 2?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Be glad, be very, very glad you never have to 'finedine' with the Swadderleys 🐽 timestamp 11:28
(Watch out for Nitty's extra #bekind moment about her MIL timestamp 15:26 😡)

The way she eats is shocking, slapping of the jaw and stuffing of the face. The way she has to touch everyone's food is piggish and the way she thinks she's some sort of food connoisseur is just laughable.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The way she eats is shocking, slapping of the jaw and stuffing of the face. The way she has to touch everyone's food is piggish and the way she thinks she's some sort of food connoisseur is just laughable.
In addition to that I find it disgraceful the way she contols what people order, even down to commanding baglady Di orders her duck rare! She says Manky's first choice of starters won't be enough for him and digs into everyone elses plates. She does this food control all the time. She needs to really embrace the fact that the longest relationship we have in our lifetimes is with ourselves. Let others be and do and f'ing eat what they want to. Stop preaching about the latest fad 'diet' and just BE.
Namaste Nitty. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In addition to that I find it disgraceful the way she contols what people order, even down to commanding baglady Di orders her duck rare! She says Manky's first choice of starters won't be enough for him and digs into everyone elses plates. She does this food control all the time. She needs to really embrace the fact that the longest relationship we have in our lifetimes is with ourselves. Let others be and do and f'ing eat what they want to. Stop preaching about the latest fad 'diet' and just BE.
Namaste Nitty. 🙏
Hes so perverted he makes sexual innuendos about everything . Even Nadia repeated told him to stop. Creep

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Namaste Nitty. 🙏
If she tried to touch my food I'd spear her with my fork, dirty mare. Her mits aren't washed much, and she digs them into all sorts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Moodies latest tiktoks are all to showcase how bouncy her boobs are 🙄
If she wants to be taken seriously she really needs to find some depth. I would worry if she were my daughter!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Moodies latest tiktoks are all to showcase how bouncy her boobs are 🙄
If she wants to be taken seriously she really needs to find some depth. I would worry if she were my daughter!
Mark will be pissed off - she’s giving people a sneak peek of their newly tiled shower room, which he wants to save for vlog ‘content’.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hes Instagram is showing a very morbid piece of ‘Art’ which looks a bit like him
1637507180931.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Mark will be pissed off - she’s giving people a sneak peek of their newly tiled shower room, which he wants to save for vlog ‘content’.
Hehehe!! So from the sneak peek Moodie treated us to we can see it's got a kind of middle Eastern theme. Nice .....and now you don't have to wait 3 months to find out 🤪 *pretends to give a tit*
Did we find out before Ashley, that's the main thing 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hard to explain why I get this feeling, but EVERYTIME I watch Mark in one of his vlogs I get the impression he would be more comfortable as a woman than a man... Controversial I know but I've always felt it.

It's not something I know much about other than trans people are people whose gender identity differs from, or does not match or sit easily with, their assigned sex. I've ALWAYS thought Mark is uncomfortable as a man.

I also wonder if that's at the root of what's really wrong with him as millions of people had "parental issues" as children and they don't let it dominate their whole life to the extent it ruins Marks life??? 🤔

The more I watch him on his vlogs the more it screams to me he is acutely unhappy as a man. 🤔

Maybe that's why he married Nadia as she's the biggest geezer bird in the world 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hehehe!! So from the sneak peek Moodie treated us to we can see it's got a kind of middle Eastern theme. Nice .....and now you don't have to wait 3 months to find out 🤪 *pretends to give a tit*
Did we find out before Ashley, that's the main thing 🤣🤣
She probably hasn't noticed, but she's snagged her tights. Clear nail varnish is handy until you can get home to change them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hard to explain why I get this feeling, but EVERYTIME I watch Mark in one of his vlogs I get the impression he would be more comfortable as a woman than a man... Controversial I know but I've always felt it.

It's not something I know much about other than trans people are people whose gender identity differs from, or does not match or sit easily with, their assigned sex. I've ALWAYS thought Mark is uncomfortable as a man.

I also wonder if that's at the root of what's really wrong with him as millions of people had "parental issues" as children and they don't let it dominate their whole life to the extent it ruins Marks life??? 🤔

The more I watch him on his vlogs the more it screams to me he is acutely unhappy as a man. 🤔

Maybe that's why he married Nadia as she's the biggest geezer bird in the world 😂
Strangely enough I have felt very uncomfortable with this photo since yesterday and can’t quite put my finger on it … anyone else?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I find it strange that not one friend from his school, uni or ex colleagues ever comment on his insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I always get the impression the insta posts are aimed at his other two daughters, all the fawning over Maddie is a little slap in the face to the other daughters he didn't bother with much.
Or as punishment because the older girls don't fawn over him, or seem particularly bothered to spend any time with him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.