Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For mental health advocates, Nadia and Mark really are quite illogically anti-medication.

I get their point to some degree - just saying 'take a pill' and not offering any further help/therapy isn't helpful, and some GPs do that and that's not great. That doesn't take away from how incredibly helpful medication can be.

Yes, waiting lists for therapy are far too long... but that doesn't mean that medication isn't helpful and shouldn't be considered while waiting for therapy.

All evidence points strongly to the fact that medication and therapy combined are the best way to treat chronic mental health conditions.

Medication is very safe and very effective. In fact, CBT can be MORE effective when people are on antidepressants because they're then often able to tone down their anxiety enough to be able to meaningfully engage with the therapy.

They read out all these subs who've rejected therapy as if it's some amazing feat. These are safe drugs, not heroin.

Try exercise! Try mindfulness instead!' Yes, those can be effective too, but that doesn't mean medication isn't.

Not particularly responsible because medication can really really really help people, and make therapy far more effective.
You are correct
You are entirely correct
I have family members who have fought off meds for years and years and when they reluctantly tried them it helped immeasurably
If people are to understand the illness as an illness then like every other ailment in a lot of cases a medical approach is needed
I’m all for alternative therapies I really am but if someone takes a heart attack up in the air no one shouts …Is there an aromatherapist on the plane?….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just off topic slightly🤪do these celebs actually pay for anything🤨every Instagram post is ad/gifted
There are 2 or 3 in particular🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just off topic slightly🤪do these celebs actually pay for anything🤨every Instagram post is ad/gifted
There are 2 or 3 in particular🙄
Yes, and most of them are the same ones who preach about over consumption and the effects on the planet
But greed takes over when they can have stuff for nothing

Fellow LW Ruth langsford has a fashion range on a shopping channel
which churns out huge amounts of garments manufactured in China
A simple jacket costing about £90
A blouse £50
Probably made for a couple of pound
Then they go on air preaching to people about reducing their carbon footprint 😩😩😩

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Yes, and most of them are the same ones who preach about over consumption and the effects on the planet
But greed takes over when they can have stuff for nothing

Fellow LW Ruth langsford has a fashion range on a shopping channel
which churns out huge amounts of garments manufactured in China
A simple jacket costing about £90
A blouse £50
Probably made for a couple of pound
Then they go on air preaching to people about reducing their carbon footprint 😩😩😩
@diamondtext it’s Katie piper & saira khan that really grind on me

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Why is that?
Saira khan needs to wind her neck in..every thing on her insta is I’ve been given this & oh how wonderful this treatment is look how fab my face looks!! If someone writes something negative she jumps on them

Katie piper everything she does or has is gifted they all need to live in the real world

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Saira khan needs to wind her neck in..every thing on her insta is I’ve been given this & oh how wonderful this treatment is look how fab my face looks!! If someone writes something negative she jumps on them

Katie piper everything she does or has is gifted they all need to live in the real world
It annoys me so much as there are people living on the streets with nothing and these celebs are handed everything for free 🤬🤬. As you say they don't know what the real world is

• Angry

if i say bodyboarding five times and cornishman five times that'll be some content won't it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Saira Khan wrote on her newspaper column that all the health care workers who refused to be jabbed deserved to be sacked
Easy for her to say with her multiple income streams
My friend left the care home management job she had for 10 years to go to manage a bakery
She is broken hearted she is the loveliest selfless caring person ever, has won awards for her dedication to care
She worked flat out through the pandemic leaving herself thoroughly exhausted and that’s the thanks she got
Saira couldn’t do her job for a day the stress it entails

• Sad
  • Heart
Saira Khan wrote on her newspaper column that all the health care workers who refused to be jabbed deserved to be sacked
Easy for her to say with her multiple income streams
My friend left the care home management job she had for 10 years to go to manage a bakery
She is broken hearted she is the loveliest selfless caring person ever, has won awards for her dedication to care
She worked flat out through the pandemic leaving herself thoroughly exhausted and that’s the thanks she got
Saira couldn’t do her job for a day the stress it entails
The bloody celebs can’t even do there own make up

Reactions: 9

Saira has blocked me as I called her out on a really nasty reply she did to a comment from a follower on her insta that wasn't even that bad. The person was basically saying that she was promoting very expensive products during lockdown when many families were struggling to put food on the table. I basically told her that she needed to be more open to criticism and also try to be more empathetic to those worse off than herself. Then she blocked me. The woman is a bigger narcissist that Manky and Scratchy. That's why they never got on.

someone was talking about him making a noise like someone on the buses. is it this noise?

Old bag ladies mobility has really gone down in the last 3 years. She was clearly better before her op.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched much recently, actually finding it difficult to watch. All they do is act childish or pontificate on how difficult their privileged lives are, tell blatant lies etc. Once you see through it, nothing shocks any more.

I now only watch if it’s a vlog containing Dina or Lisa. They are real women who know how to raise children and keep a decent home, they also know how to act up for the camera but do it for fun and not out of desperation like Mark and Nadia. Can’t even watch Di any more, although any visits to her flat are amusing just due to the pure state of it and how she has no shame in putting it on the internet, plus of course the fact that she is a council flat that seems to have a lot of security issues and the bizarre situation of her son who lives in a 6 bed million £+ house visiting that dump and acting like it’s a house of wonder. She can be amusing, but most of the time she walks around dressed like she’s homeless and also she has lost a lot of the spark she had in earlier vlogs, which I think is partly because she used to be able interact with her granddaughters on camera so a lot the sparkiness was for their benefit not the camera, plus she is clearly bored shitless with having to be filmed constantly. I get the feeling that if she refused to be on camera, a lot of the invites to visit and go on holidays would stop. She was useful in holidays when the kids were young to use as a babysitter and she is useful now to use as filming fodder. I don’t get a lot of impression that they want her there purely for the sake of her company, especially Nadia who seems to avoid being alone with her for more than seconds at a time, and Mark just clings to her because his mother is his only friend.

Very close to where I live an 18 year old girl was snatched from a bus stop, I actually drove down the road it happened on about an hour before she was taken, it’s a very safe area of the city and this happened at 6pm next to a 20mph road which has a fairly constant flow of traffic, so how there were no witnesses seems impossible so the whole thing is very shocking. Anyway, police found her body and made arrests, which will be quite high on the national news, so I’ll probably watch coffee boring as a one-off tomorrow just to see if they pick up this story and exploit the misery of the family for ‘thumbs up’ by making it all about them and their supposed anxieties about their daughters…yet they don’t worry about them enough to see the link between danger from male attackers increasing in likelihood if young women decide to impersonate people who wouldn’t be missed immediately
or garner massive media attention …such as those who drink late at night in poorly lit public parks while giving off the stylistic impression that they are employed as prostitutes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
if i say bodyboarding five times and cornishman five times that'll be some content won't it
I saw your post and thought "What? Another Cornwall Vlog? I thought we were done." Wooo, giving the camera 2 fingers, you're such a rebel. :cautious: And those stupid faces he makes, piss off! All this whinging about wanting to be by the sea, I love Cornwall, I wish I was living here, London is so toxic. Give me strength! Did it ever occur to you that the toxicity might start with you? Life is so rough for you.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile drag them with the family to Cornwall again.

1637736632423.png

Not forgetting the products that you're advertising to pay for your not so jolly holibobs, without declaring your 'film' to be an #AD. :mad:
1637736889766.png

1637736998656.png

• Angry
  • Wow
The bottle of champagne that was given to them on the Cornwall vlog… Nadia says how she’s the only one who drinks🤥, yet there’s a glass in front of her and another in front of Mark…🤔
846E6FBC-F749-4606-9256-FEA9FF5E15A4.jpeg

Mark the ‘alcoholic’ then says “Can Kiki not have a sip”. You’d think he wouldn’t try to encourage his 14/15 year old.

They all (the three adults) look so rough and disgusting. They seriously need a scrub🧼🚿
B16AD64B-9AD8-443B-A647-4E42C3729212.jpeg
5319F461-990A-494A-86C4-3445867585A3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
I noticed that about the champagne too, he thinks everyone is bloody stupid!

The bottle of champagne that was given to them on the Cornwall vlog… Nadia says how she’s the only one who drinks🤥, yet there’s a glass in front of her and another in front of Mark…🤔
View attachment 884704
Mark the ‘alcoholic’ then says “Can Kiki not have a sip”. You’d think he wouldn’t try to encourage his 14/15 year old.

They all (the three adults) look so rough and disgusting. They seriously need a scrub🧼🚿
View attachment 884706View attachment 884707

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Watched 2 minutes of CM for update on Teddy and Nitty cannot move her eyebrows at all. She looks completely different.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Wednesday. My product endorsement is Method's gel hand soap Christmas scent Sugar & Spice. It smells sooo gooood. 🤤 This looks like a fun one. :rolleyes: Title "HARPER'S LAW, 500,00 Pandemic Victims in Europe, Take That REFORM & STROKE Prevention."

They both looked like they just rolled out of bed, but at least Mark has changed his hoodie. Nadia says there is a lot of distressing news today, so the nonsense chat comes first, before they go full wringing hands and paranoia. :sneaky: Mark says he was"absolutely horrified" by the stories. Roll call! Nadia says she hasn't really seen Mark this morning and asks him how he is doing. She then says he looks pale and so thin! "He's absolutely shrunken! This 16/8." Mark claims it is making him look older. No, the not getting enough sleep and gagillion espressos are doing that. Nadia wants him to show us the nice jacket she bought him, but he says he will get it later. Remember how Mark went to the dentist yesterday? Well, it was hygenist app't and he said it was horrendous. For the hygenist or you? He says it hurt, it really hurt. :p Nadia is going today for her Invisalign check-up. Mark says they are nice in contrast to his. A rabid snaggle-toothed possum has better looking teeth than you Mark. :ROFLMAO: Nadia makes a bit of a na-na hum and Mark says that's not very nice. :rolleyes: Nadia says that wasn't what she did, but either way he would have deserved it, the amount of times he pokes at Nadia or his mum.

Teddy went to St. Bart's for his calcified aorta yesterday. He was supposed to get in first, because he is diabetic and went in 3rd. They don't know any details, as Nadia is not allowed to speak to him, Betty is in a flat next to the hospital. According to Betty, the Tedster is happy and relieved yesterday. Today he had a good night, but the nurse said he is not in agreement with her (Nadia says that is a good sign) and insisting on coming home. Dina told a friend about Teddy's op and she said "Oh my aunt had that. She had a stroke and died." :eek:🤭 Dina hasn't been able to eat because she is so anxious. Mark wanders off looking drawers and then the kitchen for something. Tedster has a bad night and that is why he wants to come home. Mark is back with a piece of paper. Nadia thanks everyone for the lovely messages for Teddy. Mark says when he is with a good friend, he is comfortable being quiet, so he is going to be quiet. 😐

December 1st is an "all bells, all whistles quiz." "Mark's going to be dancing, I might do Kate Bush..." Just, no. 😖 It is a fundraiser for Young Minds UK. COAMP is up now about mental health and yoof. Nads goes on to say how the charities pick-up the slack the health system can't. Ah yes, charities: the ultimate band-aid solution. Don't bother the goverment.😒 Also the winner of the personalized message.

Mark says he rarely shies away from a story, but he heard the recording of a boy prior to death. He found it triggering and horrible. This is the little boy abused and killed by his shitbag parents. 🤬 Mark has his arms crossed now, like those poses you see of people in news articles who don't get their garbage picked up or have parking issues or Maria on the front of the Gazette on Corrie. He says it doesn't serve any purpose. Nadia says she was talking to Katie Piper last week and said that people who are victims of crime who shy away from the publicity or the details aren't out there, it affects the sentencing. 😯 It is important that the public knows. Mark says in the court fine, but Mark is "shocked and disgusted that this footage is out there." He figures it will play into the worst appetites and figures of our society. Oh like that crap isn't already out there. Don't be so naive, there is a dark web y'know. Maybe if people hear that poor little mite's voice it will highlight what some children go through. You can always have a trigger warning as the kids go on about. So Nadia tells us the evil things the parents did, not going to go into it. Nadia wonders what their sentence will be and compares Pitchfork getting out. Mark says they aren't humans, treating a child this way. Well, they weren't amoeba either Mark. The history of the world is littered with damaged scumbags. Nadia said she didn't want to hear it at 7 a.m. Mark talks about privacy. Chat about bs sentencing. Nadia says some might say the boy is being heard and Mark "totally disagrees" and says he will be heard with a strong life term sentence. Nadia goes on to say she didn't say that as her opinion. No, I did. 😏 "It's really made my blood boil this story." Isn't he so annoying when he is all high and mighty?

Talk about Harper's Law, life terms for killing emergency workers. Mark finds this laudable and right. I get the idea behind it, BUT are we not all supposed to be equal under the law? Granted they do tough work, but why are their lives worth more under the law? Mark says a death, is a death is a death, but the caveat is put them selves in danger on our behalf. Mark goes on about how the cops avoid post codes because they can't do anything. Well, isn't that a funding issue for cops and community programmes? Nadia asks if it will stop manslaughter deaths, would those kids have done that if this law was in place before hand. Aw bless, Mark compares it to being in school. If you know the penalty, "you won't do the stupid bleeping thing in the first place." After hearing about some of Mark's shenanigans as a teen, he is lucky he didn't end up in borstal. They have the death penalty in the US, doesn't keep the murder rate down. Nadia is worried about imbalance with sentencing. Mark wants life for life. Nadia gives an example of the dead boy Arthur, what if he lived, chaotic upbringing, little education, breaks into a house for food, has a tumble with an officer down the stairs, the cop dies, then goes to prison for life. What then? Most people in prison get out, that is a fact. You can't warehouse people in crappy conditions and poof! They are magically rehabilitated. Change the topic already. 😫 Nadia goes on to say that prisons are filled witih evil people and those who just never had a chance in life. Mark looks a bit chastened now. Good for you Nadia. 🤭

WHO says half a million more deaths in Europe by spring. Mark wants Britons to put a lid on their smugness regarding COVID. Every one take a shot for British exceptionalism! 🥂🥴 Mark witches about lateral flow tests and people not wearing masks, he all aggravated and shiz. Nadia asks him if he is hungry. I think the word is HANGRY. Nadia asks about the girl in Plymouth who went missing and Mark tells her they found a body.

To some silly news. TAKE THAT ARE REFORMING! Okay, who is broke now? You know that is the only reason for it. 🤣 Jason Orange doesn't, because he isn't part of the reunion. The two of them are trying to figure out which one is Jason. "God they are the same age as me!" exclaims Mark like that's news. Who is your favourite member of Take That guys? They were never on my hit parade, I like dudes who can play instruments. Nadia said they had some great tunes, but she was never a fan. I think Shawaddywaddy was more her speed and David Soul. 🤭 She says she has interviewed them loads of times and they are "absolutely lovely." Oh gawd, they are singing Relight My Fire. Lorraine says she cried when they first split up.

Stroke prevention in the Times. My old GP said the main factor is high blood pressure, that is the killer. Of course, Nadia says she keeps thinking she is having one. Stuff that benefits the heart and brain will help against stroke. Lower fatty foods NADIAAAAA. Check your pulse, if irregular go see the dr. "How'd ya do that?" Mark checks Nadia's pulse and says it's irregular and now she is pissed off. Cut down on stimulants MAAAAAAAAAAARK. Chat about cocaine increasing the risk of stroke by 700% after first use. Drinking coffee and tea can lower stroke. They are now saying not to take aspirin every day, I would consult your doctor on this one. Wearable gadgets are good for monitoring. Nadia asks if anyone has had their heart on the right side of their body. Mark says he has heard of people having more than 1 cervix. Perv. 😒

Happy birthday Julie, Jessica, Julienne. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON GUYS. Welcome Linda, Joe. DO NOT FORGET TO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL AND VLOGMAS IS COMING! Bye! 🧙‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.