Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a dog eat dog world, none more so than the show business world. I'd love to know who from Hello magazine is in Nadia Sawalha's pocket and why.
They've had a thing going on for years now (they both know it's very wrong...)
That magazine perpetuates the girl next door image which Nadia Sawalha DEFINITELY IS NOT!

Shes the neighbour from hell!!!
It was that magazine that called their flea put home beautiful...

I stopped buying that magazine the week they published a story on their home and claimed it was beautiful!!!

I agree with @Chemicals kill , there is definitely something not quite right with the relationship 😡

Nadia is a media bleep and sadly her stupid antics fill spaces in papers and magazines 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Ez
That magazine perpetuates the girl next door image which Nadia Sawalha DEFINITELY IS NOT!

Shes the neighbour from hell!!!
It was that magazine that called their flea put home beautiful...

I stopped buying that magazine the week they published a story on their home and claimed it was beautiful!!!

I agree with @Chemicals kill , there is definitely something not quite right with the relationship 😡

Nadia is a media bleep and sadly her stupid antics fill spaces in papers and magazines 😡
Bigging up Judy, going away for a weekend in the Cotswolds with her, over selling the Manky dancing on her Instagram...2 + 2 = Bingo in the Swadderley grifters head 🤮🎶💃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seems to have no motivation. Very odd, the way she gurns into the camera like Mank. The shabby clothes and demeanour. Mank reckons his daughters are whip clever. No qualifications, no job, grunts her way through Popcorn Flunkies. Is she going to live off, and with them forever?
I wonder if in a perverted way Mank wants Maddie to have to stay put with them, as it secures his position in the home. If the girls left, would Nads see reality of him, and boot the leech out.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
someone was talking about him making a noise like someone on the buses. is it this noise?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ez
Bigging up Judy, going away for a weekend in the Cotswolds with her, over selling the Manky dancing on her Instagram...2 + 2 = Bingo in the Swadderley grifters head 🤮🎶💃
And do you know what .. we provided them with a compilation of his dance videos last week ☹ And she has used them on IG and mail 😡 no creativity whatsoever, no ideas, just jumping on the bandwagon and proof yet again that they read here and need us for “content” yes you do “content producer” mark Adderley 👋👋👋👋

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Imagine going to the beach for peace and quiet and those hillbillies turned up, roaring and shouting and attention seeking …..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That last Cornish Vlog was everything I hate about them. Nadia philosophising about herself. Mark just basically being a wanker and filming himself because he gets no attention except from the cult members that subscribe to this tit. Old, unwashed bag lady playing for the camera. Stupid stills that you have already seen in the video. Nadia eating like a pig and lots of blah content that is of no interest whatsoever. Praise God for the ffwd option.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Notice how Nadia had rushed ahead and shakes hands with a guy wearing an apron, was he the owner of the restaurant - was this all just another freebie and ad?

• Sick
  • Angry
Notice how Nadia had rushed ahead and shakes hands with a guy wearing an apron, was he the owner of the restaurant - was this all just another freebie and ad?

And she gave Ben's restaurant a gushing smacky, smacky lipped review as she supped on her free celebrity #gifted bottle of champagne.

• Angry
  • Sick
For mental health advocates, Nadia and Mark really are quite illogically anti-medication.

I get their point to some degree - just saying 'take a pill' and not offering any further help/therapy isn't helpful, and some GPs do that and that's not great. That doesn't take away from how incredibly helpful medication can be.

Yes, waiting lists for therapy are far too long... but that doesn't mean that medication isn't helpful and shouldn't be considered while waiting for therapy.

All evidence points strongly to the fact that medication and therapy combined are the best way to treat chronic mental health conditions.

Medication is very safe and very effective. In fact, CBT can be MORE effective when people are on antidepressants because they're then often able to tone down their anxiety enough to be able to meaningfully engage with the therapy.

They read out all these subs who've rejected therapy as if it's some amazing feat. These are safe drugs, not heroin.

Try exercise! Try mindfulness instead!' Yes, those can be effective too, but that doesn't mean medication isn't.

Not particularly responsible because medication can really really really help people, and make therapy far more effective.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Tuesday. I have been on such a downer this past few days and I missed an appointment yesterday. I am dreading making the apologetic phone call. 😩 Title today is "Therapy Before Pills, Black Friday (Bargain or Scam?!), Boris or PEPPA PIG".

Mark has the same jumper on and Nadia has her Prancer red t-shirt on. She is marching in place. "What am I doing Mark" Mark says getting your steps. Nadia is already at 2000 steps. Mark has a dental appointment later. Roll call. We are being told there is going to be a lot to see in Vlogmas. Yippee. 😑 Nadia says they have a little announcement regarding the quiz. They will be raising money for Young Minds UK. Mark found a course on Young Minds to help with your child's mental health. What? 😳 Stacey will be doing the channel knowledge, whilst M&N will do general knowledge questions and they are setting up a Just Giving page. No charge for quiz, but any donation before the start of the quiz. Nadia threatens us with Mark's dancing as entertainment. :mad: Quiz is on December 1st. Vlogmas will go up after the quiz. More admin chat about this and Mark says we are getting bored by it. I know you are all circling that on your calendars.

Alex in Greece says earlier is the better for them, as they are 2 hours ahead. "Oh God I want to go to Greece!" says Nadiia. Now Claire volunteers to do the general knowledge questions, so less work for these 2. Stacey now says she has done the whole lot! She's a keener. :cautious: Nadia says they are going to do a sing-song at the end of the quiz now. Less is more lady. They are singing I Just Called to Say I Love You. :sick: There is a box behind Nadia, who is desperate to open, given to her by Dina. It's something from Poundland, so you know it will be quality stuff laden with toxins from China. :ROFLMAO:Mark tells her to stop the talk, they are running behind, then he bolts to run around the house and she gets up to stop him. It so funny...NOT! "I've already got 2000 steps. You're up tit creek matey flip.." "Oh God it's 20 to, I've got yoga!" :rolleyes:

Boris' speech. Nick Ferrari is furious, thinks Bojo is a plonker. Nadia wants to know who heard Boris' speech to the CBI, businessy industry something or other she says. He used the analogy of Peppa Pig and he couldn't read the speech. Mark shows us the footage and well, did you ever have to do a presentation at school or work and sudden you can't find your notes. It was that painful to watch. He says to the crowd "Hands up who has been to Peppa Pig World?" 😧 He goes on to say it has safe streets, discipline in schools, emphasis on heavy on mass transit systems and the power of UK creativity. 🤭 Ferrari thinks he didn't look at that speech before he read it. A Labour speechwriter said the speech wasn't bad, it was the delivery. Hi Brenda. Nadia mentioned Ed Milliband's ham sandwich and Teresa May's cough. Mark tells Nadia to call Kiki and off she goes. Joan says she bets Maggie Thatcher is turning in her grave. Nadia talks about the laynard not the credit card. The 14yo has a credit card? Bojo apparently compared himself to Moses apparently. Faith says he is doing this to distract from the care cap. Bojo said "Who would have thought a pig with the head in the shape of a hairdryer would have so much effect." o_O

NHS to give therapy before meds for depression. Okay that is laughable. Good luck finding a psych before you try to kill yourself then. :rolleyes: Other stuff on the menu is CBT, mindfulness, regular exercise, therapy and sleep. Again, are you kidding me? Those are the first few things a GP will ask and as for CBT, that is good for anxiety, depression not so much according to stuff I read and what I have experienced. Nevermind me, I'm in a bad mood. Nadia talks about Mark's sleep issues, 9hrs in 4 days. Nadia says she missed 30 mins of sleep and she was miserable all day. If I don't get at least 8, witch on wheels. How the hell does he function? Nadia wonders how much of his lack of sleep contributes to his depression. So exercise and why aren't the schools doing it? Like I mentioned last week, PE gets cut first. Nadia says Kiki had PE today and she asked her where her PE kit was. Kiki said she was just going to wear her trousers. 😧 What? PE school shirt, shorts, sweatshirt, track pants, runners, that's what I had. If you didn't have it, you didn't participate. Nadia says she only does 40 mins a week at school and no other exercise. Someone is ringing Nadia now. Ruth takes lavender capsules for her sleep and anxiety. Elsa says she has been offered meds for anxiety and says she has turned it down, wanting to get to the root of it, rather than taking meds. Nadia says she wants to go back to doing the Ruby Wax thing every day. Nadia talks about her anxiety. Julia says we need exercise for the mind in schools. Where are they supposed to fit that in? Mark talks about schools in the perjorative sense and Nadia calls them anxiety making machines. Oh FFS! 😒 Mark says everything about schools is reconfirmed to them. Then why is the youngest back in school? Hmm. :unsure: Plug for Ruby Wax's Frazzled Cafe.

Black Friday this week. Small businesses not selling online and Mark calls it an "own goal." :rolleyes: Mark calls Amazon a beamoth rather than behemoth and Nadia thinks it's an actual moth. :ROFLMAO: The Scum says there are items that are the same price or not cheaper than when they were launched on Amazon. Chi Chi has just passed out on the floor in the hall, such a beautiful distraction btw Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle Dum. Mark gives us his theory on sales and fraud. :cautious: Nadia says she falls for scams all the time. They don't know why it is called Black Friday. It's an American shopping day after Thanksgiving on Thursday. Retailers do these crazy markdowns on goods for Christmas shopping. This makes their ledgers go into the black and not red for the Christmas season, hence BLACK FRIDAY. Nadia tells Jackies she loves Pukka Tea and Dragonfly green tea with spearmint. "Green tea actually speeds up your metabolism. Like we haven't heard that before. HIT THE THUMBS UP GUYS, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON, HIT THE DISLIKE BUTTON TWICE. Mark hates herbal tea. Chi Chi is much better and is going to the groomers soon. Nadia wants tips on how to get the redness out of her fur.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY GUYS, MEALS IN MINUTES NAUGHTINESS GOING UP LATER AND ANOTHER VLOG LANDING LATER, DON'T FORGET TO TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE QUIZ. Laters! :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if in a perverted way Mank wants Maddie to have to stay put with them, as it secures his position in the home. If the girls left, would Nads see reality of him, and boot the leech out.
That's a good point. Mank has had control over the girls with his version of home schooling. They are dragged around the same art galleries and cinemas. Then eat the same junk food as him. They are like a security blanket. Will be drama in the coming years. I'm glad the two eldest didn't have that to deal with.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That's a good point. Mank has had control over the girls with his version of home schooling. They are dragged around the same art galleries and cinemas. Then eat the same junk food as him. They are like a security blanket. Will be drama in the coming years. I'm glad the two eldest didn't have that to deal with.
I was watching an old homeschooling q&a and Mark listed the GCSE’s that Maddie was studying- I wonder what happened as she didn’t end up doing them. Nadia made a big deal on LW about how her kids were never going to be drs etc and therefore didn’t need GCSE’s.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
November 3 years ago.
one thing i've noticed is from watching this old cornwall vlog is that since they've started going on about mental health all the time, they've got more noticeably more mentally ill. funnily enough Nanny di buys nadia a book on mindfulness on this trip (three years ago), which nadia does not seem to know about.......and that is probably the start of the path that has lead us to the latest cornwall vlog, which is depressing, they all look sick and disgusting, and both him and her come across as much more mentally ill. It's also very very boring. I suggest watching this birthday vlog/holiday if anyone wants to see the contrast between then and now. Also notice how when they go out for a meal, nadia is as gluttonous as she is now (and it's really noticeable how gluttonous and exagerrative she is about every mouthful) but also how it comes without all the issues that she currently has, and that it actually comes across as much more healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.