Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youtube are phasing out the thumbs down gradually so some people won't see them anymore. I think the creator of the channel will still be able to see them, they just won't be visible to viewers.

Reactions: 15
Being promoted by their favourite sub again tooView attachment 871847View attachment 871848View attachment 871849View attachment 871852

He seriously needs to try brushing his teeth once in a while.
Oh, and get himself to a dentist.
That brown stuff in between his top teeth makes me feel sick๐ŸคขView attachment 871850View attachment 871851View attachment 871853
Love the way he addressed his teeth today on CM ๐Ÿคฃ he hates them but most importantly he is going for a clean next week ๐Ÿคฃ keep up the good work Tattlers ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ hi Manky and yes they are really bad ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Love the way he addressed his teeth today on CM ๐Ÿคฃ he hates them but most importantly he is going for a clean next week ๐Ÿคฃ keep up the good work Tattlers ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ hi Manky and yes they are really bad ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Do you think he can do something about his soul...'cos that sure to f*ck is mirky as hell ๐Ÿ‘บ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For a woman who's worked on Loose Women for a long time, it's very interesting how her only Birthday Greeting from LW is from Jane & the ex warm up guy!

In today's social media world, the lack of greetings from her co workers speaks VOLUMES about how disliked she is ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'd go so far as to say, the majority of Loose Women cannot stand her! ๐Ÿ˜‚

How embarrassing Nadia! ๐Ÿ˜‰

New thread at...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
For a woman who's worked on Loose Women for a long time, it's very interesting how her only Birthday Greeting from LW is from Jane & the ex warm up guy!

In today's social media world, the lack of greetings from her co workers speaks VOLUMES about how disliked she is ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'd go so far as to say, the majority of Loose Women cannot stand her! ๐Ÿ˜‚

How embarrassing Nadia! ๐Ÿ˜‰

New thread at...

esp when she makes clear who her gang is in her post with kaye, judi and jane, by saying who else should be there- stacey, linda etc.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.