Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come whenever she goes away he just can’t leave her be to have fun 😡 He prematurely started CM today and cut off after 2 seconds saying he just had to text Nads, why leave that in! Then he posts yet another old holiday photo and tags her in with a direct question, no doubt so that she gets a notification whilst trying to have fun with friends. He can’t stand the fact that she has friends and he doesn’t. Sad sad man 🥺
He misses his 2nd Mummy, awww so sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's got 40 (n) for today's CM, does he think we can't see the number of dislikes?
The subs are getting all excited about this
C7FB5CE7-1E1A-4362-BDD0-7298209A2BC2.jpeg

I love how Mark is all smug about this happening - he seems to think that it’ll bother us.
What he’s forgetting is that we have much more of a voice on here, and he’ll never be able to silence that.
Tattle will always be visible when N&M are searched on Google, and that will have far more of an impact than a few thumbs down on their shambolic videos 😁👎🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mark hasn't got a clue how youtube works. Most youtubers I watch don't agree with the loss of the dislike button for various reasons. If Mark wants to know what those reasons are he'll have to do his own research - I don't get paid to help him.

View attachment 863693
I love how Mark is all smug about this happening - he seems to think that it’ll bother us.
What he’s forgetting is that we have much more of a voice on here, and he’ll never be able to silence that.
Tattle will always be visible when N&M are searched on Google, and that will have far more of an impact than a few thumbs down on their shambolic videos 😁👎🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did mark refer to his ex gf in latest Valencia ig post ?? He’s still so pitiful

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Goodness knows what diseases the other 3 will go home with having stood so close to Mrs unwashed, dog crappy house

See she has her filthy feet on the nice furniture..Scabies alert

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
How come whenever she goes away he just can’t leave her be to have fun 😡 He prematurely started CM today and cut off after 2 seconds saying he just had to text Nads, why leave that in! Then he posts yet another old holiday photo and tags her in with a direct question, no doubt so that she gets a notification whilst trying to have fun with friends. He can’t stand the fact that she has friends and he doesn’t. Sad sad man 🥺
Yes!!!
She always seems to be bursting with happiness when she’s far, far away from him
Not surprising

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did mark refer to his ex gf in latest Valencia ig post ?? He’s still so pitiful
So now when you click on #missvalencia you have bloody saddo 12y old Mark Adderley in the middle of the page 😱😱😱he is so desperate it is pathetic 🤮
See that Nitty did not acknowledge his post 👍 Moodie did of course 👎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Mark creeps me out with the obsession he seems to have with his old photos. I can just imaging him sitting there for hours on his own, crying into a glass of vodka while deliberating on which old photos to post on instagram.
Even weird loners have one or two friends but he has zero friends . That says an awful lot about what he’s like that people steer clear of him despite him bleating on and on about all his acquaintances and work 🙄🙄🙄 To not have even one friend out of all those years speaks volumes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 863693

💯 HereForAScroll
According to Mark Adderley's favourite news source, the BBC: Content creators will still be able to see the total dislikes for their own videos.
Well, that'll keep his pecker flaccid, so I shall keep up the good work. Sadly, I don't hang around for long enough to follow his advice and hit the (n) twice - effectively cancelling my valuable feedback. :sneaky:
Source: YouTube removing dislike 'discourages trolls' but 'unhelpful for users' - BBC News

As well as the joys and truths of tattle, the casual observer / potential £££ collaborator might question why a family YouTube channel with 125K subscribers barely manages more than 7K views (that's 5%). Moreover, why do only roughly 10% of viewers make the effort to (y) despite Nadia Sawalha's constant nagging? No judgement for the lack of (y) from regular viewer bitterntwisted, though. To be honest, my mind is blown at your (almost) daily sacrifice for the rest of us tattlers. How you maintain your wit and sanity is beyond me. It's been a while since I've said it, so Thank You. I may have mocked Afternoon Tease on here - and I stand by my mockery - but at least it gives you a break.

Then there's his new vanity project: Weekly Rushes. It would appear that virtually no one is interested in watching Mark 'failed film maker' Adderley reading his painstakingly prepared turgid notes about the exploits of successful film makers in a voice so breathy you can smell it.
1636833502153.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Would he not make an effort and maybe join a trainspotters group
Pen and selfie stick in hand
It would be an outings for him some fresh air
No point sitting at home gurning in a dark ghostbusters room when you could be out and about getting fresh air
That’s not me being mean,just some wee pointers there 👍
Then he could maybe progress to aircrafts
The world would be his 🦞……

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dipped into Nadia insta recently and was again proclaiming mark a workaholic. It’s when you keep proclaiming something your hiding or making up for a lack there of ..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dipped into Nadia insta recently and was again proclaiming mark a workaholic. It’s when you keep proclaiming something your hiding or making up for a lack there of ..
She's mental. Mark Adderley has been unemployed for years and years.

• Haha
She funding all his hobbies... his course, piano lessons, cinema tickets. She goes out to work while his sits there watching movies all day. He won't even lift a finger to tidy-up. The woman is in a dysfunctional marriage but won't accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Piano lessons? Oh my god. He's gonna form a father-daughter duo with Moody isn't he? He plays and she sings. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She funding all his hobbies... his course, piano lessons, cinema tickets. She goes out to work while his sits there watching movies all day. He won't even lift a finger to tidy-up. The woman is in a dysfunctional marriage but won't accept it.
💯 Unsubscribed

Plus his subscriptions, his toys, his holiday spending money, 'her' garden and any gift he's 'bought' her in the last decade. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was thinking about how technology has moved on so quickly in the last 10 years and was wondering how close we are to being able to reach through the screen and slap Narky across his chops until he shuts the feck up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mark ALWAYS has to have his mummy come and look after him when Nadia goes away... He's an absolutely pathetic excuse of a man!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does your other half paw over and upload photos of you whilst you’re on a girlie night out?
No didn’t think so, mine neither. He’s too busy stroking the remote control cranking up the heating knocking back the beer and hoping I extend my stay 😊

• Haha
yes he said that when he got the piano, but he wont do it, its lie everything else - all BS
He recently talked about his piano teacher so he seems to be having them. I think he is going through some sort of midlife crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.