Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

pizza in toastie! soon the saddo subs will be saying: thanks nadia, looks delicious, now i know what I will have for my tea!. shes pissed and doing it at 2 oclock. must have had a different 8 hour window that day. cough cough, bullshit bullshit. she is doing a carbonara toasted sandwich next!!!! allegedly!
to eat all that cheese plus processed meat and oil at that time in the morning and then try to sleep
no wonder he cant sleep

again proof, that she isnt really doing the 16/8
they are both jun food addicts

ANOTHER FKN TOASTIE??????
In what world is that cooking?? I'm no chef but even in my house a toastie is a lazy snack!
What next, pimp a pot noodle??
She's a fake! When I was a paying sub I was always hoping for a good recipe, one I could follow, but she can't even be arsed to type it out in the ve said comments so it's no use at all. She just likes to show off, she doesn't care about teaching or sharing
as many of us have said for a long time she cant cook, shes only interested in making junk food, i dont know why they just dont live off ready meals, as everything she makes anihilates is out of a jar or a packet

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I know, anyone would think that he's some big cheese in the film world, instead of a work-shy tosser who takes his mother to Cineworld once in a while.
She’s delusional. He should be cleaning the house or helping with the bathroom refurb instead of sitting on h
Same here, I keep thinking I'll cancel next month but can't quite bring myself to. Now with all these members incentives they've brought in, it's just too enticing 🤣
how could you consider cancelling and you paying the “directors “ salary😂😂😂😂😂😂

Those hands of his really make me cringe 🤮
Oh Jesus 🤢 they never did any work either🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11
as many of us have said for a long time she cant cook, shes only interested in making junk food, i dont know why they just dont live off ready meals, as everything she makes anihilates is out of a jar or a packet
I find it incredible that she has got away with supposedly being a TV cook all these years. Clearly Dina has been helping her on that score, as she did with the Masterchef stuff, as I honestly have never seen anything that she has cooked that I would want to cook and that is not being nasty that is my honest opinion. Yet the sycophants all tell her how wonderful it is, so no wonder she carries on. I do wonder how many of the followers believe what they are writing or just do it for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't help but think the dogs wouldn't get all of these ailments if they kept them on leads when out in public. They also lost one of them in Crystal Palace park. The garden is a big enough size to give them adequate free reign and combined with walks on leads in the park, that should be enough. Not everyone likes/feels comfortable around dogs. It's one of the things that puts me off having a picnic in the park, the fear of someone's hound running up and attacking me/jumping on my food. To me, they are the epitome of irresponsible dog owners.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She’s delusional. He should be cleaning the house or helping with the bathroom refurb instead of sitting on h

how could you consider cancelling and you paying the “directors “ salary😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh Jesus 🤢 they never did any work either🤮🤮
Yes i feel I need to do my bit for the arts and God forbid Maddie should get a job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

youtube removing dislike count from videos...... probably for special little soldiers like mank

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What exactly is wrong with that mad woman?????
Jane McDonald is on broken hearted, crying over the loss of her partner to lung cancer, and Nittia is sitting grinning like a Cheshire Cat
Very unsettling indeed 👎

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
What exactly is wrong with that mad woman?????
Jane McDonald is on broken hearted, crying over the loss of her partner to lung cancer, and Nittia is sitting grinning like a Cheshire Cat
Very unsettling indeed 👎
She's a 1st class witch.

Katie Hopkins had the measure of this woman years ago.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
1D3EEC8F-A2BE-4FE9-82B2-6708DADA91B6.jpeg

Just browsing social blade & he blatantly buys subscribers at £60 a month but reading deeper into it it backfires in the end🤞🏻

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
What’s weird about that Katie Hopkins post is that the two women to the left, didn’t look up (from their phones?) while on live tv, and didn’t seem to react at all to their co-star being called a bully. Can’t work out if that’s because they despise Katie, Nadia, or the both of them.

Anyone else notice from Cornwall no1, right at the start…that SKIP is still in their front garden. Who has so much crap, while doing no building works, that they continually require the use of a builder’s skip? I wonder if they now hire this because Mark is ‘too busy’ to take all the cardboard from Nadia’s internet shopping habit to the tip?

Reactions: 15
UTTER UTTER rubbish! Good old Ashley & his crew of super sleuths cannot find people's IP addresses! It's so funny how ALL defensive people on social media say they can find other people's IP addresses, it's a scare tactic!

Poor old Ashley cannot distinguish his ar*e from his elbow nevermind be an Internet super sleuth! Lol

If the Sawalha-Adderley Super fans had people's IP address they would 100% prove it. What they fail to realise is an IP address is NOT a person's home address, its a set of numbers for computers to talk to one and other.

The line where they say they've reported the ppl is the funniest! The people who wrote that ARE admins of the Sawalha-Adderleys fan page and if they knew who the "enemies" were, would surely have deleted them from the group with the click of a button! 😂

Who are they going to report them to?
Ooooh...

Dear Mr Facebook, we've got a member in our group of sycophants who's isn't an actual sycophant, please can you remove them from Facebook forever 😂

So even if the super sleuths managed to circumnavigate Facebooks SUPER cyber security (which the Sawalha-Adderley SPECIAL 😋😜 ppl) that they say they have, then they'd be millionaire hackers!

Next they'll be claiming it was Ashley and Co who brought down Facebook, Instagram and twitter a few weeks ago 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.