Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know who you are! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. The post should be reported to facebook, the page can be shut down if admin are making false claims and threats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We know who you are! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. The post should be reported to facebook, the page can be shut down if admin are making false claims and threats.
ABSOLUTELY! What the Sawalha-Adderley Specials are claiming is they have gleaned information from Facebook Servers which which means they've either hacked Facebook or they are lying and threatening others. Anyone who is a member NEEDS to report them to Facebook ASAP ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
โ€˜Bad fishโ€™, is that a known term? Iโ€™ve heard of people being described as a โ€˜good eggโ€™ before, but never a bad fish.

What is the definition of a โ€˜good fishโ€™, is it one that is willing to swim up Mark Adderleyโ€™s hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What exactly is wrong with that mad woman?????
Jane McDonald is on broken hearted, crying over the loss of her partner to lung cancer, and Nittia is sitting grinning like a Cheshire Cat
Very unsettling indeed ๐Ÿ‘Ž
I think she is emotionally stunted in fact I think they BOTH are๐Ÿค”

• Angry
Reactions: 15
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Thursday. I had this bizarre dream I was in Coronation Street with David and we are trying to get Roy out of a burning building. I'm sure I was screaming Roy in my sleep. o_O Today's title is "Lockdown Brain Fog, Ambulance Waits, CareHome Chaos, John Cleese & Woke Baldwin Sued."

Oh tit, it's just Mark today. :cautious: He is wearing Nadia's sunglasses and specs looking like a twit. Roll call. He says there are few in chat as it is early and leaves "to do something." He puts the specs on top of the sunglasses. It's less than 3 mins and he is already pissing me off. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ It's an early one because he has a lot on, his therapist studies for one. Rhetorically asks if you can't still have fun and be a responsible therapist. More roll call. Sophie was diagnosed with bipolar and ADHD and feels part of the community now. Jenny enjoyed the latest GFH. Drinks his ubiquitous coffee. Mark says he has been fiddling with the tech. Talk abou the pizza in a toastie and Mark says his suggestion is a carbonara in a toastie. ๐Ÿคฎ "Which 70s/80s comedian said 'ooh I do like you, but not a lot'?" Mojito says YouTube has held back her answer Dick Emery. Mark has had 5 hours each night this week. It's ooh I do like you, but you're awful, says Robert. If you are expecting accuracy from Mark, don't bother. He says he is drinking a lot of water and coffee, taking his drugs, blowing his nose, Mark asks if we have seen the doc Weiner, as he shows a his ex on the cover of the Satuday Times Magazine. Mark thinks you gravitate to your name because Weiner had a problem with getting his dick out for randoms. So I guess if we go by that theory with his name Adderley, he is addled with stupidity, perviness and vulgarity. ๐Ÿ˜ "Why is double expresso so strangely horrible but lovely?"

Lamotrigine is going well and Mark can't pronounce aripiprazole. Someone sent them some more tit. Chat about Remembrance Day, observe the 2 min silence, losing all the Second World War. Good news, US and China agree to work together to stop deforestation and methane production. "We can dream for a morning." More waffle about can we trust them to do what they say? Nominative determinism mentions Ella. Mark can't pronounce it and doesn't know what it means. Nominative determinism is the hypothesis that people tend to gravitate towards areas of work that fit their names. Carl Jung thought that, as Sigmund Freud sought pleasure and his name meant joy. Thanks wiki. Alfie wants to know who to contact regarding a neighbour being abused by their teenager. Umm, THE COPS? Mark suggests a domestic abuse charity first before emergency services. Mark says he hasn't got over Biden passing wind. :rolleyes: Mark is told what nominative determinism is and says being named Mark and always leaving a skid mark. Such a child. Back to nominative determinism and Trump of all it should have happened to. Julie has a horrible cold. HIT THE THUMBS UP GUYS.

Mark has a 5 hour session of role play and analyzing therapeutic skills. Love to be a fly on the wall for that one. Care home staff and how the ban on non-vaxxed staff is playing out. Mark talks about vilanizing these people. Here they have to have the flu shot every year, this ain't new. Mark talking about catching colds and finding the source. Carla says people don't object when they go on holiday. Mark doesn't understand that statement, but I think she means getting vaccines to travel, WAKE-UP MARK. Louise says it doesn't prevent you getting the virus, but Louise it prevents you ending up in the hospital duh. Chat switches to ambulance waits. Mark uses the word foreign and then gets all milksoppy, elitist, woke dipstick and states he hates that word. Bye Cloddagh. Chatters mention long waits for ambulance. They are taking twice as long in England. Talk about numbers always being low on Monday, higher on Tuesday when the weekend numbers come in. Mark blabbers on. Nadia is at Loose Carla.

Have you got lockdown brain fog? Because we have been in lockdown, anxiety risen, people over 50 have aged. Some say yes, some say menopause, some say long COVID, some say pregnancy. Tests to challenge short term memory one is all the US presidents and their dates from the Second World War until now. What? No PMs? :cautious: Mark will pop this up on the Community Tab. Number punching. Ten minute cities in Korea, the idea of getting to all your amenities in 10-15 mins. Mark thinks it will make these areas expensive, unless property costs are curbed. Are you a John Cleese fan? Mark says he was until he became "a miserable git." Really? Sounds like someone we all know. :unsure: "Obviously Nadia was in Clockwise with him." ๐Ÿ˜ Sarah doesn't like him. Some say they used to. Cleese is making a film about wokeness and cancelled himself from a Cambridge Union talk, because they cancelled someone else for doing an impression of Hitler. Miriam Margolyes doesn't have much nice to say about him apparently. "Is he onto something? Is he right? Is is okay to characture Hitler?" Am I bad to say at this point in life I don't give a tit, do what you like? :unsure: Mark gulps his water. "What do you think guys?" Vicki is not a fan of Miriam. Sophie says just look at "Jo-Jo Rabbit." Mark wants to know who is at the top cancelling people. Most say cancel culture sucks and Melanie say context is everything.

First lawsuit against Alec Baldwin as a producer of the film. Mark will talk about this in his Weekly Rushes vanity project on Friday. GUYS HAVE A LOVELY DAY. GUESS WHAT? IF THERE'S TIME LATER, THERE IS GOING TO BE A CORNISH VLOG LANDING. HAVE A LOVELY DAY GUYS, STAY SAFE, LOTS OF KISSES, LOTS OF HUGS ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ IF YOU'RE FEELING tit, FEELING A BIT AWFUL ACCEPT A HUGE HUG FR.. and that is that. Laters! :confused:
Well done as usual for sitting through that twit and his blah, blah, blah blah, blah. How you do it without drugs and alcohol is a mystery!!?
Have to address the vaccine and hospitalisation though and I actually personally know of over 10 people who have had both vaccines and boosters, who have been in hospital or are currently in hospital. One is a neighbour who ended up on a ventilator only 3 days after his booster. No known underlying conditions. Covid is a bastard.
On another note. I sent the YT link for the "pizza sandwich" ๐Ÿคฎ to an Italian friend and he now wishes he had mafia connections to take a contract out on Nadia for trying to make out that that heap of oiled up shite resembled Italian food ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
For the love of God when are these two grifters going to call it a day???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is the worst cook but but stands there like sheโ€™s the authority on every aspect of it. She annoys me so much with her superior attitude. Her and Manky think sheโ€™s the guru when it comes to cooking. How they have such a superior attitude is beyond me when everything she makes looks like dog sick on toast.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well done as usual for sitting through that twit and his blah, blah, blah blah, blah. How you do it without drugs and alcohol is a mystery!!?
Have to address the vaccine and hospitalisation though and I actually personally know of over 10 people who have had both vaccines and boosters, who have been in hospital or are currently in hospital. One is a neighbour who ended up on a ventilator only 3 days after his booster. No known underlying conditions. Covid is a bastard.
On another note. I sent the YT link for the "pizza sandwich" ๐Ÿคฎ to an Italian friend and he now wishes he had mafia connections to take a contract out on Nadia for trying to make out that that heap of oiled up shite resembled Italian food ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
For the love of God when are these two grifters going to call it a day???
Yes I have had the same experience
Members of my family who have been soo careful throughout this mess and as soon as they got jabbed all 3 of them took covid
We are living in strange times

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It's actually quite funny all the crap Ashley and his cronies come out with they like to think they are intelligent people๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, yeah that's why they have high profile jobs, get back to making your ham sandwiches Ashley and stop being a head.

A little known side effect of taking Lamotrigine (which manky takes for his bipolar) is making a sucking type of noise. Is that the type of noise being discussed on here a few days ago that Blakey (On the Buses) used to do,

How sweet was nitty on Loose Women today, she said she was going to go home and tell manky how much she loves him. She's changed her tune a bit only 2 days ago she was smacking him in the face screaming how much she hated him. Fake as hell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
'...Making whole tattle threads about people I (have never met... yet) call my friends. These people are seriously unhappy...'
Yes, we're the unhappy ones, whilst you're there with your bizarre parasocial bestie relationship with Nads and Narc. ๐Ÿ™„
Yes, indeed! And if Ashley is still visiting this site, I wish him well on his efforts to live a healthier more active life. I hope he is keeping it up.

It never fails to amaze me how loose the definition of friendship is to some people. I remember overhearing someone at school repeat what their dad said to them "If you don't know someone's last name or have never gone over to their house for a meal, they are hardly your friend." ๐Ÿคญ

• Heart
UTTER UTTER rubbish! Good old Ashley & his crew of super sleuths cannot find people's IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ! It's so funny how ALL defensive people on social media say they can find other people's IP addresses, it's a scare tactic!

Poor old Ashley cannot distinguish his ar*e from his elbow nevermind be an Internet super sleuth! Lol

If the Sawalha-Adderley Super fans had people's IP address they would 100% prove it. What they fail to realise is an IP address is NOT a person's home address, its a set of numbers for computers to talk to one and other.

The line where they say they've reported the ppl is the funniest! The people who wrote that ARE admins of the Sawalha-Adderleys fan page and if they knew who the "enemies" were, would surely have deleted them from the group with the click of a button! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Who are they going to report them to?
Ooooh...

Dear Mr Facebook, we've got a member in our group of sycophants who's isn't an actual sycophant, please can you remove them from Facebook forever ๐Ÿ˜‚

So even if the super sleuths managed to circumnavigate Facebooks SUPER cyber security (which the Sawalha-Adderley SPECIAL ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜œ ppl) that they say they have, then they'd be millionaire hackers!

Next they'll be claiming it was Ashley and Co who brought down Facebook, Instagram and twitter a few weeks ago ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

i think if you own a website you can see where your traffic is coming from via IP address, but it will just show the server that your conection is coming from, it is not specificito identify an idividual
ie, if you were in London and you were using you broadband in Camden it would show traffic from Camden
Ive seen it on my daughters vintage clothing website that she has - its ust shows areas of where people have accessed the broadband connection so could be camden, croydon, cardiff, bristol etc

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It never fails to amaze me how loose the definition of friendship is to some people. I remember overhearing someone at school repeat what their dad said to them "If you don't know someone's last name or have never gone over to their house for a meal, they are hardly your friend." ๐Ÿคญ
You just know that Ashley says 'friends' like Jim from Friday Night Dinner ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear.Today on CM both of their egos are shining (must be the new light ๐Ÿคฃ) out loud and proud ๐Ÿคฃ
Nads is pumped up from being back on LW and he supercilious from his 5 hr nearly Psy.D course.
Dunno which is worse, this fake smuggery or her drunken, oil-glugging 'cooking' features, slattenly fishnet legs in the air 'photoshoots' and his mask-wearing abuse, Benny Hill like innuendos, and non stop moaning over a few dried up plants the lazy fecker couldn't be arsed planting ๐Ÿคฃ
Ahh sweethearts โค๐Ÿคฉ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
They are absolutely appalling on today's cm...... having made doughnuts that were delicious- yes doughnuts covered in nutella.... which they know are delicious despite not having eaten them because they are allegedly on the 16:8; lecturing on getting children to exercise despite their failure to adequately exercise their children when homeschooling; the subs are going on and on about all their childrens issues, with no awareness that it might be they are simply bad parents; a real fake fun moment, where they start going fun friday, fun friday, then resumes their doom and gloom; nadia seeking charity payments for what she describes as a great evening of an hour of quiz with them; sucking up to Judi love; we know red meat isn't heelffy says nadia, who makes pure fat toasties with pepperoni and other gross meaty monstrosities; talks about Jane Moores eating habit;; hashtag friday fun after discussing someone burning their grandma to death; now they are talking about a hunger strike blah blah blah. The full array of appallingness.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Oh dear.Today on CM both of their egos are shining (must be the new light ๐Ÿคฃ) out loud and proud ๐Ÿคฃ
Nads is pumped up from being back on LW and he supercilious from his 5 hr nearly Psy.D course.
Dunno which is worse, this fake smuggery or her drunken, oil-glugging 'cooking' features, slattenly fishnet legs in the air 'photoshoots' and his mask-wearing abuse, Benny Hill like innuendos, and non stop moaning over a few dried up plants the lazy fecker couldn't be arsed planting ๐Ÿคฃ
Ahh sweethearts โค๐Ÿคฉ
She actually said she sometimes feel โ€œSMUGโ€ in her โ€˜HAPPYโ€™ marriage thatโ€™s why sheโ€™ll never give him up โ€ฆ Mark is her TROPHY ๐Ÿ† .
Also thatโ€™s a very distasteful thing to say while Jane McDonald is literally a few feet away and grieving the death of her husband
B!TCH ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
โ€˜Bad fishโ€™, is that a known term? Iโ€™ve heard of people being described as a โ€˜good eggโ€™ before, but never a bad fish.

What is the definition of a โ€˜good fishโ€™, is it one that is willing to swim up Mark Adderleyโ€™s hole?

I think he was getting his foods mixed up in his obviously highly emotional state. I think he meant bad apple.
Step away from the SA altar because they are not your friends. A friendship is based on mutual affection and respect. They couldn't give a tit about you, they just want your money.

• Angry
  • Sad
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Friday. Do you ever get that feeling that your face is sore and it feels cold/fluey, but comes to nothing? That is me today. :( Topic today are "Nazanin FRUSTRATION, Menopausal Tragedy, MANLY Food, The Pandemic SHE-Cession".

Nadia bitching about her magnetic eyelashes and fluffy her hair. One of her eyelashes is wonky now. "If you could smell this kitchen (no ta) oh my God! I just made Italian ricotta doughnuts and they were DIVINE, but Mark and I have struck stuckstuck sttusttaww religiously to our 16/8 and we ran like maniacs next door to the builders and gave them a doughnut." Nads goes on to say it was a shame they couldn't give the chatters the doughnuts and proceeds to show said doughnuts. ๐Ÿฉ "Look at that! Nutella and icing sugar." They look like something the dogs shat out. Mark says if you want to know how to make them, check out that show they do on Sunday. They have a new ring light. They look like they have tans. :cautious: Roll call. #FRIDAY, #duck FRIDAY, #FRIDAY FUN, HI GUYS. Mark tells her she is having Friday Fun, as she is off with Jane, Kaye and Judy on a girls trip. He also says she deserves it. Yeah, it's rough lazying around some days, getting your arse carted off to the studio once in a blue moon, followed by trips to Cornwall, Brighton or a downtown hotel. Life is really rough for Nadia. And before anyone says it no! I am not jealous, jealous of what? Her skanky house and equally skanky husband? :cautious::p Jane is picking her up at the station, then the studio and then stop on the way for something to eat. Nads was going to take some gin & tonic tinnies for her, Kaye and Judy, but thought it wasn't fair on Jane. Off to the pub for dinner.

Nadia mentions she hasn't seen Judi in ages, saw her yesterday and goes on about how wonderful she is, how she makes her laugh, etc., etc. She just wants to hangout with her, her new bezzie mate. :rolleyes: Flaming Mark whispers they are going dogging. More like he will. ๐Ÿ˜ Nadia says she will do some Insta stories. A chatter says their 15yo kicked off this week and the police had to be called. Cue the "Oh Sweethearrrrrrrrrtt." Nadia and her friends chatting about how crap teens are out of the pandemic and thinks if we increased children's exercise levels it would be helped. This is old news: better eating habits, cut down the internet, get exercise, everyone has to do it. Nadia says private schools give that to kids not state schools. Yeah Nadia, it's called budget cuts. The first thing to go is Phys.Ed then Arts and it has been like that since the 1980s, keep up. :cautious: This topic relates to the latest podcast and Nadia didn't realize the connection with hormones. "A teenager needs 1 hour of exercise a day. Put your hand up if your teenager gets exercise 1 hour a day." Well, maybe not ferrying the to and from everywhere in a car would help. Nadia tells us the imbalance in the hormones will cause mental issues. The girls have finally decided to get some exercise and Mark says, in all seriousness, they actually got spreadsheets. :ROFLMAO: Nadia says they failed for years nagging them to get exercise and only just now are they doing it. Mark says listen to the podcast today about how they failed as parents. #FUN FRIDAY, #FUUUN.

Oh they finally tell us what the topic of COAMP podcast is if they are too soft on our children. Plug for Young Minds UK- "I really want to do some serious fundraising for them you know." Open your wallet then. Mark says the organizers of the course he is on are being asked by health authorities for people. "Would you pay to do a quiz, if the money goes to Young Minds?" asks Nadia. Didn't they do this for the missing kids charity already? What happened to that? :unsure: "No amount is too small as people are strapped" says Mark. Mark likens his course as being amongst "mental soldiers." :LOL: Someone mentions the flourish menopause test and Nadia says it looks dubious, go to the menopause website. Mark shows us the cover of the Mirror, where Boris was in hospital and asked 3x to put a mask on. "I hate him, I hate him and I think they break the rules all the time.."says Nadia and calls them Tory Tossers. :p She then plays devil's advocate in that was in an area where they needed to talk and thus a mask was impeding that. Mark says he was in a hospital, duh. Goes on to say if you are the PM in a hospital you need to lead by example so "duck that tit." :ROFLMAO: Just in case you are wanted to be sure of Nadia's feelings on the PM "I hate him."

More newspaper stuff-care homes have stopped accepting people as staff quit. Kaye said she wouldn't want an unvaccinated carer treating her parents and Nadia said she would if they are fully PPE'd and tested every day. Talk about the Help telefilm and how those carers will be gone. I dunno, here mandates have nudged those dithering and minority don't. Nadia reminds us that Judi was a social worker and ran a care home. She told Nads that there are good workers with deep relationships with those they care for and have nobody else and they are being taken away. Sophie mentions YouTube taking away the ๐Ÿ‘Ž button numbers. Flamin' YouTube. :mad: Nadia asks why and Mark says to deal with the trolls. Mark:"It's the start of a little march towards that territory." He makes that smarmy face of his. What is manly food? Mark says steak and kidney pie. Men apparently choose steak to look manly. Yes and women order salad only to pick off the man's plate and scarf down their desert, tell me something I don't know. :cautious: Deerheart goes all sweeping generalizationi and says steak=cancer. Nadia:"Of course, we know it isn't healthy eating red meat." "I love a pie. Pasty is my favourite thing." Mark says for men food is functional and I guess women do it for artiface? Jeez Louise. Nadia says that Jane Moore can look at a menu and straight away orders what she wants. Mark says the more she talks about Jane, the more he fancies her.

Belerus threatens to cut off Europe's gas over border crisis. Truth or dare game murder. Some shithead confessed to killing his gran during a gaming session. "It's not a Squid Game copycat is it?" asks Nadia. :rolleyes: #FRIDAY FUN. Balloon rider secure to a garden chair on top of a balloon and all I have to say is, some people have too much time on their hands. Did you Mark did a shoot on a balloon and his colleague dropped his camera several thousands of feet to earth and the tape was still useable? Now you do. Some artist who takes leaves and makes silhouette thingies out of them. "Oh Mark he has rings like you!" and that is where the similarities end. "Ground Theft Auto" is the headline. Man caught on camera rolling up and stealing a family's artificial lawn. Nadia:"Oh for duck's sake."

It's a topic that is near and dear to Nadia's heart amongst a myriad of other things that swimming in that nut of her's. The husband of Nazanin British-Iranian woman stuck in prison, "It makes me cry again sorry" is in his 19th day of a hunger strike. Jeremy Hunt says the UK owes Iran 400 million pounds ๐Ÿ˜ฑ So this goes back to the 80s when the Shah ordered tanks from Britain and they never delivered. There are 2 other women in jail who have been told they won't go back until Iran gets their money. Okay, my mind has just gone to The Family Guy, where Stewie (Iran) is beating up Brian (Britain) demanding his money "Where's my money man?" ๐Ÿคญ Nadia hopes that with Hunt saying this it will make a move for her and people don't know that Britain owes Iran 400 million. Pandemic She-cession now and that is women working from home will be worse off than men, i.e. childcare. Menopause tragedy a man whose wife took her life after struggling with symptoms and the pandemic. Nads says a menopause expert she knows said she had 9 women suicidal and 1 killed herself. โ˜น The expert met with the board of psychiatry and asked if they ever prescribed HRT. Why would they? They would figure that is Gynecology stuff. Chatter says why are so many modern feminists so politically useless, we should be out causing chaos on the streets. Busy on twitter cancelling people I suspect. Nadia says she wants to out causing chaos, but lady you do that in your own home. The world doesn't want nor need your brand of chaos. :rolleyes: Less than 1/4 of families sit down for a screen-free dinner. Got a nice shot of Nadia's tonsils as she yawned without covering her mouth. :cautious: Natural glitter has been created. Lazarus jab allowing paralysed mice to walk. It signals nerves to regrow and have done it with human cells in petri dishes. Nadia screaming about it being small and at the bottom of the page in the Daily Fail. Mark says it's bigger in the Guardian. "We love the Guardian, hate the Mail." Calm down, they all suck to varying degrees. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ Nadia is trying to cry as she says it can help stroke victims make a full recovery and other ailments like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and motor neuron disease.

Happy birthday to Reem. #FUN FRIDAY. PLEASE HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON "I actually feel I invented that myself, that Lazaurus jab!" ๐Ÿ˜ฆ Michelle suggests Nadia do a YouTube short on happy medical news. Nadia wants you all to tell people about that Lazarus jab and that Britain owes Iran 400 million bleeping quid. Mark is holding the doss house fort this weekend. STAY SANE, STAY SAFE AND I AM ABOUT TO DO A RANT ABOUT MENOPAUSE. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ #ATTENTION SEEKING #FAME bleep. Have a lovely Friday people! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Here you go grifter Nads...some lovely healthy (๐Ÿ™ƒ) recipes for you to make (after a couple of rozaaays naturally) for your 'subs' following you on your 16/8 fasting.
(Call me cynical if you like, but I reckon the 2 months fasting was more to do with losing weight to go away for the weekend with your T. V chums ๐Ÿค”)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.