Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the we first one

And the second! Enjoy 😏
WHO, just who are going to listen and value the opinions of Nads and Narc?
She paid her sister's (the 'geezer' one) boyfriend money to piss off and old Manky was climbing over his then girlfriend’s mother naked and with an erection aged 17! Like WHO is going to follow their advice 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, indeed! And if Ashley is still visiting this site, I wish him well on his efforts to live a healthier more active life. I hope he is keeping it up.
No update on his Just Giving page since August 20th when he said he lost 2st.

Much like anything Nadia does, it appears to have been forgotten about.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It's fairly obvious from my posts that I have no respect at all for either Mank or Nads. In my opinion they both are co-dependant wrecks, unoriginal people using utube to boost both their flailing income and morale.
I understand that all the daughters will defend them to their death.
There is one thing I want to say, in the hope she sees it. ..if the recent posts on Moody's Instagram are her original art works... then she is straight on talented. duck the parents, girl. MORE painting. 💯👏🔮🎨

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's fairly obvious from my posts that I have no respect at all for either Mank or Nads. In my opinion they both are co-dependant wrecks, unoriginal people using utube to boost both their flailing income and morale.
I understand that all the daughters will defend them to their death.
There is one thing I want to say, in the hope she sees it. ..if the recent posts on Moody's Instagram are her original art works... then she is straight on talented. duck the parents, girl. MORE painting. 💯👏🔮🎨

i realy dont think she has painted those
If she had those pair would be going on and on about them
shes more of a using her phone wiirlth filers and apps type

Julia's been to the theatre with Betty
Whilst Nitty was on the piss with the lads

• Heart
Reactions: 29

How beautiful for Julia to actually listen to her mother and arrange to do something so thoughtful with her Ma. :love:
Never fear, Nadia Sawalha will be contributing by gifting 'Betty' a lukewarm carbonara toastie after a 'filming' session, roundabout whenever Mark Adderley can be bothered to pull his finger out of his backside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I quite believe that.

I'm not thinking of joining, i must make that very clear, but what are these questions that they ask before they let you in to their arse-licking group?
Is it a quiz, do you have to show pics of your shrine to The SA's, reveal personal info like your full name, DOB and NI number, or what?
I cant remember left that group ages ago, but wouldn't surprise me with him! I left When AG kicked off at people for not donating to presents for n&m. He thinks he's in charge when most of the subs can't even stand him!
There were loads of complaints about him to Michelle but m&n said it was everyone bullying him! So everyone's just expected to take his abuse because they're scared he will turn up to their house!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I cant remember left that group ages ago, but wouldn't surprise me with him! I left When AG kicked off at people for not donating to presents for n&m. He thinks he's in charge when most of the subs can't even stand him!
There were loads of complaints about him to Michelle but m&n said it was everyone bullying him! So everyone's just expected to take his abuse because they're scared he will turn up to their house!
What a horrible group. I was never in the inner group of the members and am so glad I wasn't!

Reactions: 13

Julia's hair looks lovely here, soft. Unlike the harsh 90's frizzy perm Nadia insists on keeping.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
:coffee:Coffee Moaning and it is Caturday! 😻 Oh and Mark is here to bore, disgust, infuriate and on the odd occasion amuse us. Title is "Britney Spears is FREE, Xmas Parties, Xmas Dinners, Saying Sorry & Losing Things."

"Are we still there?" He is wearing his LA Dodgers cap backwards, so cool NOT! "Hey guys! How you doing?" Roll call. "Hit the like button if you like and hit the dislike button twice if you don't like." He titters away after that comment, he thinks he is so hilarious. 😒 Nads is off on her girls weekends and Mark shows us a pic of Nads holding a baby Maddie in diapers giving her a kiss on some holiday. Emma has an ear infection. Mark shows us another baby pic with Maddie, Fleur and Izzy. He says he is at home chillin' with the girls. Asks how we all are for the 5th time. Just get on with it asshat! 😡 He is trying to find a word to alliterate with Saturday and can't find one. How about SUCK IT SATURDAY, cuz that is how I feel watching this. :p Sinead asks if Mark will be cooking this evening. 🤭:LOL::ROFLMAO:😅😂 Seriously Sinead? It will be take-out. 😑 Someone says Super Saturday, Saturday Shenanigans. Stewart has finished painting the living room. Louise has had her booster and a flu jab coming.

16/8 chat. What is your favourite breakfast? Cold or warm? Mark says he is a cold, but likes a fry-up. Jane says a BLT and Mark says he has never got on with a BLT, whatever the hell that means. The way he pronounced pain au chocolat hurt my Francophone ancestors' souls. Chocolatine!!!! ⚜ And just when you think he can't get more annoying, the bugger has his porridge cold. Chelsea Girl says Salacious Saturday. "Oooh ding-dong." :sick: Now he doesn't like that he asked the chatters they favourite breakfasts, as he is not eating until after noon today. Dipstick. :cautious:

Big, big, big earlobe news about Britney he says. They are all saying "freedom" in the chatbox. Mark says he hopes it all doesn't go south now. Won't surprise me if it does. He is doing his Bojo mumbling routine. Mentions it being a disaster for Jedward if they went bald. He shows us his t-shirt that he found at the bottom of an old suitcase, "Save the Sinners." "It's naughty and I like it." Question how is it going to turn out for her? PLEASE HIT THE DISLIKE BUTTON TWICE IF YOU ARE DISLIKING US. :rolleyes: Elaine made a joking remark about Mark not being able to use his mouth and he says there was a little bit of an edge to it. Twerp. No one else can make sarky remarks other than Mark. Jane thinks Britney will be hounded by the press for a slip up. Other than the conservatorship, is anyone checking for Britney these days? Anne said Jedward shaved their hair off for charity. It's Helen's 2nd anniversary today. Someone thinks she will do a tell all interview with Oprah. Elaine says no edge and he says he is only joking. Yeah, right. Plugs Nadia's 16/8 vlog, the Rushes and the Cornwall vlog is going up today, finishing the Sunday Show, lost his glasses and bored to death had a philosophical convo with Tim the Postie. Anyone watching Red Notice on Netflix? Mark might tonight. He watched The Many Saints of Newark and says he is a massive Ray Liotta fan. Millie Bobby Brown shooting second series of Enola Holmes "so cool." Cloddagh wants an introduction to Tim the postie. Poor Tim.

Who says I love you to their children? This relates to the convo he had with Tim, who always says I love you to his kids. Awww. Mark posted a pic of him with a churros, much younger of course. I don't understand this putting your whole life on the Internet. I see younger relatives and it's all just "look at me on vacay, look at me eating something, look at me in my bikini, look at trying to be artsy, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOOOOKK AAAT MEEEEEE!!!!! o_O🤯 Deep breath. Exhale. The chatters are all saying yes, other than Stewart who doesn't have kids but say it to his beagle. 🐶 Mark asks if it is too easy to say I love you. Yes. :rolleyes: Can you use the word love too much? He keeps saying I love you and it is CREEPING ME OUT!!! MAKE IT STOP!! 😭 Mel is always emotional if she says it. Stephy says it to friends. Mark wonders if he has ever said that to a male friend. Doubt it. Sharon says it depends on the type of person you are. Mark sent a text to Lisa telling her that he loves her and how she is a good friend etc. Emma says her mum always says she loves her before she goes out, just in case one of them dies. :ROFLMAO: Mark asks if Emma is a Scorpio by any chance. Talks about doing the love languages thingy for a HTSM and says it takes a lot out of them to do it. Save it. :mad:

Mark's therapy session continues with Nanny Thelma telling him as a kid that she loved him so much, she could eat him. :LOL: He actually thought she would. It would take a lot of butter, seasoning and spice to swallow Mark down. I think Nadia would just slather him in oil, tomato sauce, between some bread and make a toastie out of him. :sick: Mark would kiss his granddad on the forehead, until he was about 13 and he told him he was too old for that. He sobbed in bed that night. :confused: Mayboo says it was a generational thing. Mel says their dad said they never had a relationship, even though they felt they had moments. Good Lord, it's a group therapy session now. "It's like when Izzy says I love you dad, it's like oh wow, that's so cool." :cautious: "Like when I saw Fleur she said aww I love you dad and you're just like aww yeah, that's a result."

Who says sorry too much? As a Canadian that is in the DNA. Chatters are agreeing. Mark says he is about to make a bold statement: says that saying sorry too much you are apologizing for being you. I need to make note of that for my e-book "tit Mark Says." Huge sweeping statement: "That if you do, I think you're probably quite a nice person. You might lack confidence, you might be quite nervous, you might be, might be, you might be wanting you might be a bit co-dependant, you might be wanting a bit more from people than they are willing to offer, but I think probably a good egg." 🥚 Laura says no, she tries not to say sorry even if she is wrong. Is Laura a Leo? :unsure:🍳 Chat about sorry-offs. Helen says sorry I'm late. :p Talk about sorrys being said too much. Mark says Nanny Di does it all the time and says it too much. He says he says sorry just to end an argument with Nads when she is wrong. Angie says no. Another says not when you don't mean it. Agree to disagree? Mark says Nadia uses that phrase all the time, but says it in a way that she still feels she is right. Isn't that what that means? Sorry and being a walkover. A walk over is an element in gymnastics, you mean pushover, the one who gets walked over. FFS! Did you know the word parliament comes from the word parler to talk? Thanks Mark. Mark wants us to make a pledge, to not say sorry for the small things. I'm not one of your FANS!! :devilish: Chelsea Girl says Brenda Lee was very sorry. :ROFLMAO: Pauline says HTSM is genius. Deborah says we will all be divorced tomorrow if we don't say sorry.

Do men apologize more than women. Chatters say no. Uses the word walkover again. 😖 Talk about apologizing in front of the kids. Discovering at 17 that Nanny Di didn't know everything. Christine says 18 sleeps till Vlogmas. Emma says she apologizes for her existence. It's never the shitheads who apologize for their existence is it? Bloody failed walking abortions. 🤪 Mark wants us to report back tomorrow after not saying sorry. Talk about the use of the word fine and Mark wants people to say no, I'm fuckin tit. Who likes parties? Depends who's there. Julienne has a phobia about eating in public. Mark waffles on about having to get to know people and being alcohol-free. More ramblings from Mark and social phobia, wishes he could go to social gatherings with Nads. She doesn't need you, she can chat to a lamp that one. Talks about finding people doing naughty things in the loo. Party chatter. Faith asks if Mark dances at wedding. Mark tells us about going to Nadia's Jordanian relative's wedding, says he won't dance, then ended up dancing in the bedouin wedding dance. Nadia was with her Jack and Coke in a corner, "pissing with laughter...pointing in that way that she does." Christine asked if he had a good time and the answer is no. He felt "humiliated and stupid." Miserable sod. 😑

Bookings for business celebrations down because of COVID. I have never been to an office party, feigned illness because it is that time of year. Though I wish I went the time one of the young IT guys was drunk, trying to get the big boss lady on the dancefloor. 🤭 Mark asks if you have every photocopied a body part at an office party. Of course he has, his face and butt. Juvenile. Chelsea Girl did her boob. Emma says no, she can't even look at herself in the mirror and Mark says "Oh Emmaaaa! Giving you big hugs." Sharon says boobies at a party and they put them all on a wall! 😧:ROFLMAO: Mandy says "2 words-Advent Calendars." Oh yes, remember that shambles last year? Mark points his finger and 🤫. Hey Sharona. HOPE YOU'VE HAD FUN. HIT THE DISLIKE BUTTON TWICE TO GET DOUBLE THE SATISFACTION BUT HIT THE LIKE BUTTON ONCE. HAVE A LOVELY DAY, CONTENT IS COMING, MEMBER'S LIVE LATER WITH NANNY DI, RECORDING MESSAGES. CONFESSIONS ON BEING TOO SOFT ON THE KIDS, RUSHES AND NADIA'S FASTING DIARY. WE TRY TO DELIVER A VARIETY, POT POURRI, LUCKY DIP, SAWDUST, SEE YOU LATER! Bye! 😼:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How beautiful for Julia to actually listen to her mother and arrange to do something so thoughtful with her Ma. :love:
Never fear, Nadia Sawalha will be contributing by gifting 'Betty' a lukewarm carbonara toastie after a 'filming' session, roundabout whenever Mark Adderley can be bothered to pull his finger out of his backside.
She's a class act. Her sister could learn a lot.

That's just wrong. It all sounds very toxic, so you are best out of it. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mark creeps me out with the obsession he seems to have with his old photos. I can just imaging him sitting there for hours on his own, crying into a glass of vodka while deliberating on which old photos to post on instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mark creeps me out with the obsession he seems to have with his old photos. I can just imaging him sitting there for hours on his own, crying into a glass of vodka while deliberating on which old photos to post on instagram.
Absolutely! Sadly Narc lives in the past, rather than living in the here and now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mark totally lives in the past, he eats, sleeps and breathes the past.
Sadly, so much living in the past destroys your present and your future.

I'm actually suprised his girls have an optimistic bone in their body as their father, who homeschooled them, has blighted their lives with HIS past every single day.

Mark is an absolute prisoner to his past. He maintains his past was awful yet he's happy still living there, happy to ignore his present and perpetually dwell on his unhappy past.

He's made his life so focused on his past that he has no current memories as he's completely stuck decades ago!

He allows his past to dominate him so much that he's given himself a life sentance.

He certainly doesn't live for what today has to offer, he lives for what yesterday destroyed.

How anyone can ever think he is suitable to counsel others is beyond me. He's absolutely flawed, he absolutely refuses to address his MASSIVE issues with living in the past and moving on. He'd have had years of therapy if he had the desire to move on.

Now he has an audience of subs he can play to everyday and everyone of them allows and encourages him to live in his past by blowing smoke up his ar*e with his constant past dwelling.

The longer you live in the past Mark the less future you have to enjoy!

I often wonder if his eldest daughters have grown sick of his constant dwelling on the past and that's one of the reasons they don't bother much with him anymore, his youngest will also grow suck of it when they realise life doesn't have to be like that...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
WHO, just who are going to listen and value the opinions of Nads and Narc?
She paid her sister's (the 'geezer' one) boyfriend money to piss off and old Manky was climbing over his then girlfriend’s mother naked and with an erection aged 17! Like WHO is going to follow their advice 🤣🤣🤣
Seems like Nadia gets jealous of her sisters having boyfriends ….
Payed off Dinas to get lost
invites Hello Magazine to take photos of Julie and secret boyfriend at the time Alan Davies

• Angry
Reactions: 15
How come whenever she goes away he just can’t leave her be to have fun 😡 He prematurely started CM today and cut off after 2 seconds saying he just had to text Nads, why leave that in! Then he posts yet another old holiday photo and tags her in with a direct question, no doubt so that she gets a notification whilst trying to have fun with friends. He can’t stand the fact that she has friends and he doesn’t. Sad sad man 🥺

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.