Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol even Mark realised Nadia has ā€˜gone too farā€™ with her over the top ill through-out attempted to slip a paid promotion of a laptop in as if itā€™s a natural conversation.

Was it still rules of 6 when they went to Norfolk? Just wondering why the really obvious act from Mark to lead Nadia away from mentioned Kiki and whoever else was their 7th guest.
Manky could have edited out that slip up (ā€œin here will go Kiki andā€¦.ā€) but I think he gets a rise out of teasing us garden gnomes. Either that or he is just a bad editor šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s selling her stories everywhere..there was a link on the saira story in mirror..Nadia wax pressurised about breastfeeding from her sister..er your kids are 18 & 13 why is she digging up this crap now

Reactions: 11
It is after 6.30pm so can't see her glass being half empty, big glass full to the brim with Rozay.šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·

When I used to set our pub quiz I alway included the ingredients of something set out like the above and nobody ever guessed them and when they knew the answer most said they would never buy them again. :)

EDIT

Don't think she has enough time to have any work done, botox and fillers etc but nothing major. She would have started it last week so she would have had a couple of weeks to heal.
Perhaps she has been reading comments on here regarding her scraggy neck. Maybe when Manky return after drinking those protein shakes he will expect subs attention either through adoration ( Mark you are looking amazing ) or concern (Mark youā€™ve lost so much weight, are you ok?) about his weight loss ..? He must have seen previous comments here saying how bloated and larger he had gotten. Or they will both return completely unrecognisable!

OMG I have just watched the Norfolk vlogs and marks camerawork made me feel so sick, he was swinging the camera round and round so much, he didn't do it smoothly. When they arrived nadia said twice she wanted a sofa like the one there so I think that's why they made out that their friends dog weed on their one hoping they would get another one. Good job they didn't!! šŸ˜”. The whole vlog was absolutely dreadful.
I really do hope that a gifted sofa maybe arriving. No dog wees so much all over a sofa surely? Why didnā€™t she notice before it got that bad? A dog would usually jump down to wee on the floor if not it had not asked to go outside. Dogs donā€™t behave like that. Very strange.

Perhaps she has been reading comments on here regarding her scraggy neck. Maybe when Manky return after drinking those protein shakes he will expect subs attention either through adoration ( Mark you are looking amazing ) or concern (Mark youā€™ve lost so much weight, are you ok?) about his weight loss ..? He must have seen previous comments here saying how bloated and larger he had gotten. Or they will both return completely unrecognisable!

I really do hope that a gifted sofa will not be arriving. No dog wees so much all over a sofa surely? Why didnā€™t she notice before it got that bad? A dog would usually jump down to wee on the floor if not it had not asked to go outside. Dogs donā€™t behave like that. Very strange.
L

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Mark has just posted a popcorn junkies vlog from his car saying he is hiding from everyone and it's kikis birthday. He again is not on digital detox. He just cannot stop putting vlogs up šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My favourite part of the Norfolk vlog is Nadia googling herself.

View attachment 727438
My favourite part is when Nadia says "this will do for Kiki and....." Then Mark jumps in quick, "Kiki, just Kiki. Kiki is by herself" Hahahaha...... Yeh we believe you Manky. Your acting skills are dreadful.
Ironic that Nadia has her rant about rule breaking right as they are breaking rules themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Mark has just posted a popcorn junkies vlog from his car saying he is hiding from everyone and it's kikis birthday. He again is not on digital detox. He just cannot stop putting vlogs up šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
He looks totally mad
186E7267-0250-463A-B80B-1A1E0E4D5428.jpeg
1C30F700-5173-412A-AB47-F5284EE1E119.jpeg

I think that their ā€˜digital detoxā€™ is simply so their location doesnā€™t get found out by Tattlers!
The second that they did a CM from Norfolk, Tattlers found out exactly where they were staying. Same when N went away with her parents.
I think it p*sses Mark off, so theyā€™re keeping it low-key this time

• Sick
  • Angry
He looks totally madView attachment 727493View attachment 727494
I think that their ā€˜digital detoxā€™ is simply so their location doesnā€™t get found out by Tattlers!
The second that they did a CM from Norfolk, Tattlers found out exactly where they were staying. Same when N went away with her parents.
Yes, that would make sense.
In that case, they must be in Cornwall. Look at the trouble we caused about that visit this time last year..
all the SUBS would be wanting Cornish vlogs 2021.. ā€˜Landing, of course, after Vlogmass.ā€™ :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
my favourite part of the vlog is when nurse ratched walks the ward assigning beds for the inmates.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks totally madView attachment 727493View attachment 727494
Not in his usual dogging spot in the park. It's not outside their slum. Mank sweating away, looking like a nutbag. Of course he had to mention bi polar. Makes a change from alcoholic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not in his usual dogging spot in the park. It's not outside their slum. Mank sweating away, looking like a nutbag. Of course he had to mention bi polar. Makes a change from alcoholic.
I honestly can't watch a 50 yr old man getting all excited in an immature and pathetic way; esp knowing the thing has been edited and various effects applied and is a posting on social media and includes the reviewing of a social media post, and that this is all being done on his child's birthday, and whilst he and his appalling wife are on a social media break. It's just so sad.

What a sweet birthday message for Kiki from mad Maddie šŸ˜Æ
Wtf the duck- "the darkest of times". So overexagerrative and extreme.

• Angry
  • Heart
I honestly can't watch a 50 yr old man getting all excited in an immature and pathetic way; esp knowing the thing has been edited and various effects applied and is a posting on social media and includes the reviewing of a social media post, and that this is all being done on his child's birthday, and whilst he and his appalling wife are on a social media break. It's just so sad.

Wtf the duck- "the darkest of times". So overexagerrative and extreme.

Tell that to all the little kids in Afghanistan right now. Their pity parties get on my fecking wick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched the family in Norfolk vlog and have decided they are the biggest trolls. The first thing she says is how they can dump all their rubbish in the laundry room. They were quite clear about the fact that the dogs should not be on the furniture but theyā€™re blatantly showing them on the furniture. Nadia thinks itā€™s ok that the dogs are crapping everywhere in the garden because dogs are allowed in the property and so it must be acceptable. Wonder if they cleared up after them. They really donā€™t deserve to be in such a beautiful place. Canā€™t imagine how they left it.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.