Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I have just watched the Norfolk vlogs and marks camerawork made me feel so sick, he was swinging the camera round and round so much, he didn't do it smoothly. When they arrived nadia said twice she wanted a sofa like the one there so I think that's why they made out that their friends dog weed on their one hoping they would get another one. Good job they didn't!! 😡. The whole vlog was absolutely dreadful.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
FFS these people need to get a grip,Manky is swinging the lead,and the sad subs get sucked right into his tales of woe,give it a rest people,use your energy elsewhere on people who deserve it,not these money grabbing,depressing pair of bleeping eejits.
We/I just like taking the P and showing them for what they are really like not the SM persona , we know them for the grifters they are. I don't use any energy on them, life is too short for that but enjoy this forum for what it is.

Reactions: 11
Lol even Mark realised Nadia has ‘gone too far’ with her over the top ill through-out attempted to slip a paid promotion of a laptop in as if it’s a natural conversation.

Was it still rules of 6 when they went to Norfolk? Just wondering why the really obvious act from Mark to lead Nadia away from mentioned Kiki and whoever else was their 7th guest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol even Mark realised Nadia has ‘gone too far’ with her over the top ill through-out attempted to slip a paid promotion of a laptop in as if it’s a natural conversation.

Was it still rules of 6 when they went to Norfolk? Just wondering why the really obvious act from Mark to lead Nadia away from mentioned Kiki and whoever else was their 7th guest.
I think Kiki was in Norfolk remember these wood pics ( these went up on Maddie IG same time as they were in Norfolk) , I haven’t seen Norfolk video but did they look like this?
1629747191293.jpeg

1629747233030.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Kiki has blossomed into such a pretty girl. I'm pleased, always rooted for her. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG I have just watched the Norfolk vlogs and marks camerawork made me feel so sick, he was swinging the camera round and round so much, he didn't do it smoothly. When they arrived nadia said twice she wanted a sofa like the one there so I think that's why they made out that their friends dog weed on their one hoping they would get another one. Good job they didn't!! 😡. The whole vlog was absolutely dreadful.
Hes so bad with camera work, needs a proper camera and (i think its called) A gimbal, or even a tripod. it makes me want to 🤢 its like my dads dodgy home video from 30+years ago. Gfh is filmed like hes had a skinful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.