Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I don't understand why people buy sauce in a jar"...says the women who used pesto in a jar and always has a jar of lasagna white sauce hanging around on the side of her worktop.
Who remembers when she put 2 tins of chicken soup in her pie? The woman can't cook. Dina did all of the recipes. For MasterChef and taught her how to cook them.

Also who remembers when they said someone would win a meal cooked by her? They said they would go to the winners house and cook a meal for them and their family. Never happened..... Along with all of their other empty promises. Dirty stinking liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s failed on the digital detox as she posted on Instagram about popcorn junkies..she just can’t help herself

Reactions: 15
Who remembers when she put 2 tins of chicken soup in her pie? The woman can't cook. Dina did all of the recipes. For MasterChef and taught her how to cook them.

Also who remembers when they said someone would win a meal cooked by her? They said they would go to the winners house and cook a meal for them and their family. Never happened..... Along with all of their other empty promises. Dirty stinking liars.
Who the hell would enter a competition for a meal cooked by her in the winners kitchen, I would not let her into my house never mind my kitchen. These subs should be thankful they renaged on it but it is bad that they promised this and let them down.
What about the home schooling books they were going to deliver to the winners, did one who was found out to be someone they knew then nothing heard ever since.
But these people still believe everything that comes out of their mouths and all of us just don't know how they don't see through them. I would like to write comments on their youtubes but know he will delete straight away or I will be called a troll so save my time.
I saw through her on LW so googled and it brought me here so I was never taken in by anything on their SM or youtube but this forum has opened my eyes to how bad she/they really are and they both grifters - persons who engages in petty or small-scale swindling. "I saw him as a grifter who preys upon people"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I remember Nadia and Kaye promising to visit a sub at their house to cook, the winner ended up being Zoe Agnew, but they didn't cook. It looks as if Mark has removed the upload, it used to be on Nadia and Kaye's channel but when we discussed here about some of his early mental health videos he quickly removed them along with loads of other content from the Nadia/Kaye channel.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I remember Nadia and Kaye promising to visit a sub at their house to cook, the winner ended up being Zoe Agnew, but they didn't cook. It looks as if Mark has removed the upload, it used to be on Nadia and Kaye's channel but when we discussed here about some of his early mental health videos he quickly removed them along with loads of other content from the Nadia/Kaye channel.
Who is Zoe Agnew ?

Thank you - it won't let me quote. Can't zoom into the chart either.
Now I am being nosey as I don't know about this - did they go there at all or did they go and not cook.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes I’ll go with Monday too then.

Will we have a straight forward ‘she loves and misses her followers too much to digi-detox and felt it unkind and selfish of her to stay away,’ or, will she show us how she miraculously Digital- detoxed by ‘eating only vegan beef broth, intense sessions of NOga and Mindfulness’ (especially around a microwave.)
"Vegan beef broth "🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have they gone abroad? Is that why their children told them to get off socials because they know it won't go down well

Reactions: 7
Have they gone abroad? Is that why their children told them to get off socials because they know it won't go down well
using a phone in europe post brexit costs a fortune -
Maybe thats why they are restricting their usage of posting on SM?

Reactions: 10
Just had a horrible thought 😳 have they gone to Cornwall to renew their vows 🤔 selling an exclusivity to some paper/maga?????🧐

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just had a horrible thought 😳 have they gone to Cornwall to renew their vows 🤔 selling an exclusivity to some paper/maga?????🧐
Whatever reason they've gone offline it isn't because her kids told them too and to use their kids as a reason to hide the truth is consistent with their parenting style

Reactions: 16
I think it is the 2 lazy daughters that have put the foot down ? Hopefully they are starting to see how pathetic, lazy ,deluded they all look plus the filthy house ect getting shown everywhere .

I think they were hoping they would get famous like the Osborne's.... instead they just look like a lazy family from Benefits St or Shameless

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it is the 2 lazy daughters that have put the foot down ? Hopefully they are starting to see how pathetic, lazy ,deluded they all look plus the filthy house ect getting shown everywhere .

I think they were hoping they would get famous like the Osborne's.... instead they just look like a lazy family from Benefits St or Shameless
Maybe The girls wouldn’t let them upload the ‘Naked Airdrying’ perhaps that was the final straw! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they girls were a lot younger I think social workers would have got involved..

Mark just can't keep off. What an embarrassment.
..and she is allowing it, therefore NOT on a digital detox.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she has something up her sleeve which will clash with the start of Strictly Come Dancing, though anything she does will pale into insignificance against such a show; but she will definitely try to snuff out Judi Love’s star, good luck with that Nitty.

She will be desperate to remain in the tabloids once September hits. It must be tough for minor TV panellists who are fame hungry in the winter months with I’m a Celebrity and Strictly. No-one will be interested. So they could easily be renewing their vows, though I can’t see HELLO covering it, because there will be no-one there but themselves; but then it would be a good chance for HELLO to mention ‘the feud’ again, they do seem to love rubbing Nitty’s nose in Julia’s fame by always mentioning her whenver they can.

So. ‘ A quiet renewal as feud between Julia Sawalha the Absolutely Fabulous star continues’ could be possible..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.