Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sweet birthday message for Kiki from mad Maddie šŸ˜Æ
Such an angry young woman. Someone asked Maddie where she got her inspiration from when writing lyrics and she said through the trauma she's faced.
In the birthday message to Kiki she mentions the darkest of times...why are they all so unhappy? Or is that a silly question?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She
Such an angry young woman. Someone asked Maddie where she got her inspiration from when writing lyrics and she said through the trauma she's faced.
In the birthday message to Kiki she mentions the darkest of times...why are they all so unhappy? Or is that a silly question?
She also says ā€œ I am never going to let anything happen to you AGAINā€ ??? Strangest of strangest bday message šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Maddie obviously has a lot of problems she either needs counselling to help her with her foul mouth and anger or a smack in the face to shut her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure it was Maddie that was getting bullied and was the first one taken out of school.
I think Kiki was taken out first for her anxiety which ironically the parents donā€™t seem to take any responsibility for although theyā€™d sent her to a very academic private school with lots of homework and weā€™re then hothousing her and taking her to Kumon tutoring lessons after school at the tender age of 6 šŸ˜ž

[

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wasn't it the younger one that was getting bullied, the reason they "home schooled" them.
I think Kiki was taken out first for her anxiety which ironically the parents donā€™t seem to take any responsibility for although theyā€™d sent her to a very academic private school with lots of homework and weā€™re then hothousing her and taking her to Kumon tutoring lessons after school at the tender age of 6 šŸ˜ž

Yes it was Kiki that was taken out first, and then Maddie decided she wanted to be ā€˜home educatedā€™ too because she wanted the same freedom that she saw Kiki had, and I believe she was bullied too (who isnā€™t at school though).

• Wow
I honestly can't watch a 50 yr old man getting all excited in an immature and pathetic way; esp knowing the thing has been edited and various effects applied and is a posting on social media and includes the reviewing of a social media post, and that this is all being done on his child's birthday, and whilst he and his appalling wife are on a social media break. It's just so sad.

Wtf the duck- "the darkest of times". So overexagerrative and extreme.
Sheā€™s a wannabe gangster didnā€™t u knowšŸ–•šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ah maybe i've got that wrong..... although I am sure maddie was pulled out for being "bullied" or at least that was the tale told at points

here you go... maddie pulled out because miss threatening to kill people on instagram was allegedly bullied.

wonder what treats we will get on youtube tonight. hopefully finally that meal in minutes of a sausage mcmuffin, and some more footage of toffee doing a poo. (let's hope we can tell the difference between them)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Theyā€™ve been dragged up in a make shift ā€˜tv studio,ā€™ their parents have admitted they tear each other to pieces during fights. Their mother goes to premiers and is such a show off, face plants the carpet. She strips off weekly for the Gram, they have had one of their Auntā€™s ripped from their lives and the other seems totally useless in that department.

They are both victims of horrendously manipulative narcissists. Weā€™ve said all this before, I think both those kids have had a pretty rough time; just because their parents have money and live in a nice house, doesnā€™t mean they havenā€™t been exposed to an emotionally stressful environment. Any child will suffer under such conditions. That is why I donā€™t judge either of them, they canā€™t help who their parents are and how they have been brought up.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She

She also says ā€œ I am never going to let anything happen to you AGAINā€ ??? Strangest of strangest bday message šŸ˜³
You couldnā€™t be happy brought up in that house. Itā€™s all misery and depression day in and day out. The dad is only happy talking to strangers. Theyā€™ve had the weirdest childhood with no schooling or friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Their mother goes to premiers and is such a show off, face plants the carpet.
Can we all please take a moment to remember this brilliant moment.
The only genuinely funny piece of content that they have put out.
(Although it has to be said, Mr Hot Husband is an utter DICK for continuing to film, rather than help his wife up - but seeing as itā€™s her, Iā€™m kind of glad because she deserves an embarrassing moment like this for all the lies and BS she puts out there).
C8C8CAEB-6D38-458A-9F21-B57BA0421D96.jpeg
6137B263-7009-40E2-B034-49748CED6207.jpeg
749D5E66-8853-4D05-994A-8E41C59ECD35.jpeg
24235C75-8170-4193-8595-71A2E2683613.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
wonder what treats we will get on youtube tonight. hopefully finally that meal in minutes of a sausage mcmuffin, and some more footage of toffee doing a poo. (let's hope we can tell the difference between them)
shots of his manky toenail in the water, talk of how hard their dog poos are, and talk of a dead rotten seal on the beach, followed by mank saying how he had a sauce with alcohol in it as part of his dinner. so all the usual, then.....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes it was Kiki that was taken out first, and then Maddie decided she wanted to be ā€˜home educatedā€™ too because she wanted the same freedom that she saw Kiki had, and I believe she was bullied too (who isnā€™t at school though).

Oh sorry! Always thought it was the other round

Reactions: 5
Just watched the latest home time vlog. Nadia was talking about needing to drain the hot tub as she put a tonne of chlorine in it but then didnā€™t do anything else and now itā€™s all gone green. Anyway, she wanted to siphon it out but said sheā€™d have to use the water method rather than suck the air through by mouth because the amount of chemicals would kill you. They eventually got the siphon working but he was just letting the water out on the garden, flower area and general soilā€¦.. maybe Chi Chi drank some and that started the whole illness thing given the blogs are so behind. Apologies for the rambling but just trying to set the scene in case peeps donā€™t want to sit through the sh*t show!
Exactly what I thought about poor chi chi

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There are people who do/did it with style...growing old gracefully. Off the top of my head Jennifer Saunders and Sean Lock (may his soul rest in peace) come to mind.
And then there are The Swadderleys.
The 2nd installment of Norfolk numbness a case in point. Mank the hunk working out enough to make you throw. And then has the audacity to mock his mother.
My patience has run out with her. Why she tolerates the abuse I have no idea.
Nittia doing Noga in dog tit was nothing but fitting.
That wretched tee that Mank wears with little red trims around the arms and neck, as though he's 6, but has the way chunky body of middle aged spread that suggests a move over to a well cut linen jacket would be a vast improvement.
Then lady Sawalha herself exiting a car like no other. Omg. The dungarees highlighting the porky arse in the air. Nice. Try it at the next Loose women thang. So stylish.
Mank and THE manky toe. Surely polluted the whole beach.
Nittia ungraciously saying how expensive the food in the pub was, she who collects a couple of grand for a few hours work sitting on her backside spouting absolute rubbish. So wrong on every level. So boring. WHY doesn't anyone tell them playing thirty when they are way over fifty just isn't a cool look.
the Swadderleys.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.