Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s just remind ourselves of Mark Adderley’s interview skills … bearing in mind he is 50 🤣

😂 😂 😂 Thanks for reposting this gem. He looks like he's out with his carer. The twitching, and the ghoulish make up. Still can't disguise his eyebags.
Talking absolute shite, the pair of them. They do feck all educating. I wonder what happened to the book.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to be fair here, to Nadia. I've just watched the first bit of her menopause HRT vlog, she does mention Louise Newson, and to check and get advice with your own Dr etc etc. I think she will help to reach and inform some people by doing this vlog. So from what I've seen it's probably on balance a good vlog for some people. I'll give her that much.

PS: I could watch the rest and change my mind 😂
Unfortunately, the message should be- full stop- get symptoms, go to your doctor. She lists a huge number of symptoms which can be signs of other conditions. The real worry is that a lot of women could watch this video and identify their symptoms as being menopausal, when they could be signs of treatable conditions, or conditions that could get worse without treatment or medication (dark, dark depression, brain fog, thought she had alzheimers, thought she had cancer, thought she had skin cancer, thought she had womb cancer, night sweats, anxiety, dark moods, low libido, dark feelings, fatigue, tiredness, weight gain, anger and rage,tinnitus, hearing problems, at least 35 symptoms, stiffness, feel like you've been run over, achey joints, achey muscles. muscle cramps (so badly), could barely walk with joint pain, crepey dry skin). The idea that someone could have all these symptoms and not go to the doctors is appalling- because they just assume its the menopause but they don't want HRT; when actually its part of another condition. That's the real danger- this is a non medical advert for HRT- its intent is to push HRT and its not giving the bigger picture of health and accurate diagnosis. If you want to research this site for your menopause and for HRT, all well and good. But let's be emphatically clear, the interpretation of your symptoms to determine whether you are in the stages of menopause or whether there are other things going on is something that needs to be done by a medically trained clinician, and you should have the form of relationship with your GP whereby a full picture of what is going on with your body and your options should be able to be presented to you.

For example, here she is saying that if you are a young person who knows someone going through the above symptoms, that you should tell them they should go to the website. NO. GO TO YOUR bleeping DOCTORS. Your menopause doctor IS your bleeping doctor. But also your doctor is your doctor for anything you might need medically, and its really for them to diagnosis as to whether its menopause, something else or a combination. It's not just about going to your doctor to get HRT if you want it, which is what this video is about/pushing There is a larger picture beyond just menopause and HRT, and to ignore it is very wrong. It's get symptoms- go to your doctor. It's not get symptoms, think its the menopause, and only go to your doctor if you want HRT.

She basically says they should check out the website so they know what it is so they don't have to go through hell for years. If you are going through hell, go to your doctors.

Also your doctor will go through the risks properly- not some silly comparative between taking hrt and having two glasses of wine per night.

She also describe the menopause as being hormone deficient, and the hormones being vital.......This is a pushing of HRT by a non medical expert.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Love the way Nastia goes on an Insta rant, about Nick Ferrari and exam results. The only reason you have a job is because of your father Nitty.
That name opened the door for your Eastender's role. It certainly wasn't your acting talent. Then off the back of that you got LW. No talent needed to be a loudmouth, uncouth old cow. Not only does your sister hate you, but many in the world of showbiz who have had to deal with you.
So your husband Mank employs people. What is he CEO of a tit tip garden, and filthy house full of nutbags. I just see a waster living off your wages love.
I think you will find in the real world qualifications are valued these days. Keep telling your daughter's they don't need any, and see how it effs up their future. If you think Moannie is going to be an artist dream on.
totally agree
and her fellow LW, i think, are of the same opinion but for some reason none of them seem able to tell her a few home truths

They probably pay themselves through salary.

It can make more sense to use up your personal allowance by paying via salary. You can then claim your tax free amount on dividends on top of that. There are national insurance considerations on top of that, of course, but I'm sure their accountants have worked all that out.
thats what I thought
hes paid a salary out of it, as her LW earnings go into Dog house as she doesnt have another company in her name open on COmpanies House - its all just tax dodging

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Alternative Rave thread.
Oh it's a shame I missed today's CM. It sounds as though Mark was looking hot in a new hip tee and Nadia was talking much sense about education, them being so experienced in home schooling.
Nevermind hopefully a very informative film review might appear later or even better one of Nadia's MasterChef cookery classes as I don't know what to have for me tea.
I wish I had a lovely family home like them stuffed full of treasured donations. And the garden, a safe haven for the girls and dogs. It's no wonder the hot tub went green with their busy productive lives.
Anyway off to order a No 1 bra, if it's good enough for national treasure Nadia Sawalha.
🙃
🥳 ✨ WHOOP! Loving your RAVE posts @Podular ✨🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is Patrick getting his A level results today? Just wondering about his parents and his background. Initially I can imagine they were quite pleased with him going out with the daughter of a celebrity with a massive house…but if they’re now aware of Maddie’s lack of qualifications and lack of structure, she could simply be proving to be a distraction affecting his ability to study and sense of ambition. Also Maddie’s public Instagram, plus the family vlogs letting them know what they are really like etc…can’t see how Maddie would be a desired partner if they have ambitions for him (I seem to remember he was doing science subject?).

Wouldn’t surprise me that if he is now eligible for uni if they push him to go outside of London (for the experience of living independently) to get him away from Maddie. That’s what I would do, and make sure it’s accommodation that restricts overnight guests.
Having looked at eldest daughter's Tik Tok earlier. If I was his family I'd want him out of their clutches ASAP, fair enough if they get back together but you really want your kids to experience life. They are too young to settle. She in particular is so immature. Her account makes me feel uneasy as a parent, the posts have gotten increasingly sexual since early posts. As for her room 😱 Like her mother, trampling over 6 inches of clothes, it's like a dirty, skanky squat. 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s employing top top top doctors to give him a diagnosis in a day
Like click and collect

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks Chippy, I paused for thought after @Misbehaving departure epic then your fantastic post and other Tattlers wisdom means that only nice words from me now. 🙃🙃
It helps with the anger lol.
It certainly does! :cool:;)

I've been thinking some more, and I really believe we have driven them to distraction.

It was back with NOga when they really started playing Cat & Mouse with us. I noticed as they cannot control our narrative, they joined in not passively but, aggressively.

In doing so, their innate negativity seeped through and we unknowingly took it on. Which is what they are masters at, and what is so abhorrent.. they seem to be proud of.

Some people have been effected badly, some walked, I certainly took a break. I believe it was intentional bullying and trolling at a professional level, or should I say... 'nearly PHD level.. 😁'

They couldn't get at us with baseball bats, delete us, track us, so they went out of their way to control us.

I congratulate every Tattler who voiced their feelings because it's a strange thing to experience such darkness on what is essentially a chat forum. We sunk to depths which none of us saw coming and they will have been rejoicing in that.

Sometimes we have to experience the lows to appreciate the highs. We like making each other laugh and it is also imperative to continue reporting where we can.

Her IG Ad's have depleted quite extensively, yes they are still exploiting on YT, but we cannot and do not want to control other people's choices. There will always be die-hard fans and that's life; I hold youtube responsible for not taking notice of complaints; but we have, can and are clearly having an effect on them.

Pied Pipers blow their flutes with a spring in their step to draw vermin to where they belong.

So dust down your flutes Tattlers, RAVE ON 🥳, skip, dance, be happy because what we are doing is working!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
😂 😂 😂 Thanks for reposting this gem. He looks like he's out with his carer. The twitching, and the ghoulish make up. Still can't disguise his eyebags.
Talking absolute shite, the pair of them. They do feck all educating. I wonder what happened to the book.😂
These are the stats. Yes, tattler there are SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIVE more successful home education schooling books available to those who are interested.
Bestseller.JPG

Or if you'd rather read 'author' Mark Adderley's CV: "I wrote a BEST SELLER." :ROFLMAO:
I reckon his Ma Ma is the only person on the planet who will read that bullsh*t cover to cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So have we heard anything more about the arrival of AG’s birthing suit/TENS machine????! It must have arrived by now! strangely enough it has all gone very quiet 😏😏🤔🤔👋👋👋

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
These are the stats. Yes, tattler there are SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIVE more successful home education schooling books available to those who are interested.
View attachment 706818
Or if you'd rather read 'author' Mark Adderley's CV: "I wrote a BEST SELLER." :ROFLMAO:
I reckon his Ma Ma is the only person on the planet who will read that bullsh*t cover to cover.
Loool. Ma probably lost it in the messy flat. The late Xander would have had a signed one. Remember how he went psycho in the comments.
AG has one he uses it to balance his dinner on.

• Haha
  • Wow
So have we heard anything more about the arrival of AG’s birthing suit/TENS machine????! It must have arrived by now! strangely enough it has all gone very quiet 😏😏🤔🤔👋👋👋
I'm sure it will turn up at Vlogmas O'clock. It must be over a month since Mark Adderley and his team promised to get the Home Time content up to date. :sneaky: Yesterday's #sparkofjoy featured the passing of Xander. :(

• Wow
It certainly does! :cool:;)

I've been thinking some more, and I really believe we have driven them to distraction.

It was back with NOga when they really started playing Cat & Mouse with us. I noticed as they cannot control our narrative, they joined in not passively but, aggressively.

In doing so, their innate negativity seeped through and we unknowingly took it on. Which is what they are masters at, and what is so abhorrent.. they seem to be proud of.

Some people have been effected badly, some walked, I certainly took a break. I believe it was intentional bullying and trolling at a professional level, or should I say... 'nearly PHD level.. 😁'

They couldn't get at us with baseball bats, delete us, track us, so they went out of their way to control us.

I congratulate every Tattler who voiced their feelings because it's a strange thing to experience such darkness on what is essentially a chat forum. We sunk to depths which none of us saw coming and they will have been rejoicing in that.

Sometimes we have to experience the lows to appreciate the highs. We like making each other laugh and it is also imperative to continue reporting where we can.

Her IG Ad's have depleted quite extensively, yes they are still exploiting on YT, but we cannot and do not want to control other people's choices. There will always be die-hard fans and that's life; I hold youtube responsible for not taking notice of complaints; but we have, can and are clearly having an effect on them.

Pied Pipers blow their flutes with a spring in their step to draw vermin to where they belong.

So dust down your flutes Tattlers, RAVE ON 🥳, skip, dance, be happy because what we are doing is working!
totally agree @chipmunk
they (he) would have been rubbng his hands in glee thinking he had worn us down, but we rise & RAVE ON Together!

• Heart
Loool. Ma probably lost it in the messy flat. The late Xander would have had a signed one. Remember how he went psycho in the comments.
AG has one he uses it to balance his dinner on.
Wow Detective Inspector Miss LDN, I do believe you've identified the motive for the burglary.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No doubt there will be a new book on the horizon
Especially as all these “celebrities “ are thinking that talking about the menopause is a real money spinner
It’s title and book cover will be fully plagiarised just like the last book
It will be a blow by blow account of Mark dutifully navigating his way through Nadia’s angry change of life
People will be in awe of his patience and care in this sweaty scary situation
Chapter 4
Nadia hurled a mattress out the window to rot in the back garden it was an ode to Trace Eminem’s unmade bed, art is everywhere
Menopause can be a wonderful time full of creativity......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow Detective Inspector Miss LDN, I do believe you've identified the motive for the burglary.
😂😂😂 I didn't want to say it. But I thought it. That whole situation was strange. I wouldn't want to make jokes about it. But Mank thought it was ok to film it. Xander bought Di a ringtone device after. The ex librarian could have filed it under S for tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rave thread alert
I went over to 👎 as I'm sure that's what Nadia's toyboy director husband keeps on begging for 🤔 and I wanted to show my appreciation for all they do. All that hard work that requires them taking on extra staff.
And I saw this comment. It's so nice that Nadia's lovely neck wasn't permanently damaged by that freak accident that could happen to anyone.🤔.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Tuesday. First of all I would like to thank @Bash a Troll for start the new thread and choosing my random CM comment as the title. Thank you so very much! :love: So before I go all Sally Field on you the title for today's live is "Prince Andrew, AI & Alzheimer's, A level results & Are Too Many Kids Going to UNI?"

We get a lovely view of Mark's latest t-shirt; one of those commerical thingies for Subbuteo. "Did you ever play Subbueto?" No, because I am Canadian and we do table hockey here. :p Nads talks about loads of people on Insta haven't seen CM. Mark says "Possibly because they hate us." :rolleyes: Apparently Nads did a rant and she is reading the comments left by her Insta followers. It's about the A level results. Roll call! Nadia flits off to the kitchen. Ashley says he is shocked at Mark's messy room, but feels every man needs one. Stop encouraging him! :mad: "Ashley you are such a snitch!" says Nads from the kitchen. It took a while for Mark to figure out what he was talking about and Nads says "next door thankuverymuch." Just to set the scene, the left side cupboard is as messy as ever, the right side has the top and bottom drawers ajar. They are bitching about their messy rooms. Nads says his den looks like a Channel 4 doc on hoarding. Mark says everything gets tipped in there and blames the girls for it. Michelle has had to run her dog to the E-Vet and the it may have pancreatitis. Nads fluffs her hair and comisserates and states they have never been to the vet before. What? No wonder Toffee got kennel cough. :oops: Mark says hello to Riley in Chicago and says he spent Christman in Chicago once. :cautious:

"How is everyone?" Welcome Tracey. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON. Mark talking about Subbuteo again. Thanks to Tori for gifts and letter. "You are an example, a paragon of optimism in the face of struggle" says Mark. Nads adds her bit. Nads asked the Insta followers who follow the Sadderleys on YouTube to tell the others what it is like. "They said such lovely things." 🤮 Hello to Maisy who has a broken foot. Lisa calling Nads. Mark talks about the actor playing Prince Andrew in the next series of The Crown, calling it a "poisoned chalice." 😐 Oh Nads has Lisa live and tells her not to say anything terrible. "Oh God, I'm sorry. Hello everyone." Nads then says she can swear and we hear fuckitty, fuckitty, duck. Mark mentions something about Lisa in a clinch with Paul Hollywood. Eww. Lisa says she would love to be in a clinch with Tom Hardy. Stephanie says that Tom Hardy lives near her and Lisa wants her to forward her address. "It was bad enough when I was doing his make-up and I was kinda dribbling." 🤭 Lisa has always said she would leave her family for Tom Hardy. "It's an awful thing to say." Nads thinks that is a good topic, who would you leave your family for? I would say Tim the postie is better deal than Mark. 😏 Mark says he is worried about Andy Burnham, one trip to the podium and she is gone. Byeeeee Lis!

James Murray is Prince Andrew, Mark says he is good looking. Nads says he is too good looking for Prince Andrew "I'm mean for God's sake!" "Mind you, when Prince Andrew was young was he good looking?" asks Mark Nads says no. Well, you married Mark who went boy bander to crusty wino in half a decade. Nads then says he was nice enough, he had youth on his side. (He obviously relies on his title for everything, because if he cut the pork pies and did something more arduous than golf it would enhance himself.) So Virginia Giuffre is suing PA and Faith says Fergie is probably pleased she was on Loose yesterday. Nads says they weren't sure if she was going to answer questions. What do you mean? It was an interview. :rolleyes: Nads says that Jane says that the Royal press pack loved Fergie because she was down to earth. Yeah then crucified her for it. :mad: Nads says she mentioned being called the Duchess of Pork and Mark says he didn't realize that. Probably sleeping off another 2 week bender. Off air she talked about her relationship with Diana and how she idolized her and who she almost wished she had bulimia. Sad. :( Nads says the loyalty she had for Andrew is extraordinary. Then why the hell did she cheat on him? Margaret Trudeau was right, she was stupid. :rolleyes: Back to the lawsuit, it is under the child victims act and it has no statute of limitations. Nads talks about how the FBI wants to speak to him and they say he refuses, but then the FBI won't go to Britain and want him to go to the States. (I'm no lawyer, but playing one on the Internet I would suggest to anyone's client to say HELL NO!) Sexual assault and battery is the charge. 😦 Someone in chat suggests maybe Fergie timed the interview before this lawsuit was reported on. So she wrote the book because her psychic told her about a lawsuit in August? Ha, ha, ha. 🤪 Do you think Prince Andrew should go to the States and face the music. Where is Anne faffing with her phone whilst driving Sacoolas? :unsure: Nads asks if Ghislaine Maxwell will spill the beans, what with her facing life. Mark says it will be an "intriguing moment." Mark worries about trial by media. Mark says he heard that PA will do another interview and Nads says he wouldn't. A chatter mentions Anne Sacoolas in a swap. Nads talks about the Dunn family.

A level results are a record number, more than half of students. Mark has concerns: All bets are off, but reprehensible to look at their grades as being only pandemic grades, but the numbers are getting too high for uni. Mark asks if it is a "fake aspiration," whatever that means. Nads was listening to Nick Ferarri and he said that teachers were fixing marks, they will get dismissed by future employers, or they won't get into uni because of it. A caller said it was dismissive of teachers and the caller's son will do well because he had no distractions. Nads says something about it taking 10-15 mins to settle a class first thing. WTH? Well, NF has pissed off Nadia, "shame on you." Mark says "drain to the top." What? Nads goes on to say congrats on those who got the marks they wanted, BUT you are being sold an idea that the only you will be successful will be getting the grades and exams. Meh. "Success is relative. It is what we make of the mess we have made of things." T. S. Eliot. 🧐

Doorbell goes and off goes Nads. Now he has the platform for himself, he is off lecturing about the narrow narrative of education. Mark talks about his hiring process and getting back to apprenticeships. (My 2 cents, there are a lot of people going to uni who have no business being there. You used to have to have a brain and be able to use it. Kids can buy grades and essays easier these days.) Mark says they are going into debt and getting qualifications that aren't practicable. Yes he said practicable. :sneaky: That doesn't mean a degree should have a financial incentive. Has he been to universities recently? They are gutting Humanities and plowing money into business schools. That just what the world needs, another scumsucker for Goldman Sachs. :mad: Mark figures it's the gov't keeping kids in school longer so they don't end up on the unemployment line. He goes on and on and on and on..... :sleep: Whatevs. Nads says if she went to university 🤭 she would have raved all the time, because her "brain wasn't there for that at that time." Mark says she would have ended up 40,000 pounds in debt. (What a sec. Didn't British school stop being free in 1998? Nads would have been in school in the 80s and there were grants right? God he talks a load of :poop:) Nads talks about going in her 30s and hit your bingo square for a mention of her ADD.

Nads shows a box Superself D3 and K2 from Amazon. More uni talk, Nads says they are businesses, wishes there were more polytechnical colleges. Um, polys became universities in 1992 Nads, so you won't find any. :rolleyes: "I've worked with people with degrees and really? It's not the be all and end all." Mark then goes on to say how it doesn't make you an emotionally intelligent person. Nads says she sees people with degrees come into work and sit like this, imagine a person slouching looking at the ground. Oh God, now Mark is talking about their book. 😖 Mark talks about people getting MAs to distinguish themselves from BAs. (That used to be the domain of specific careers or education. Oh you're a doctor, what is your speciality? Celtic Studies? Piss off! 🤣) Anastasia says you need a uni degree for entry level jobs now. (I saw that in the early 2000s, jobs wanting a receptionist with a BA. Are you kidding me? Universities have been reduced to diploma factories. :confused:) Nads shoehorns mental health and Mark says we have found our next subject for COAMP.

Nads is making noise, squirting her vitamins in her mouth. "Sorry." Mark turns to her and asks if she would do that on Loose. "They aren't in our house. I would if I was sat chatting with them." Common as muck is Nads. 🧐 Sophie says their book should be part of teacher training. The pumping of tires continues. Nads says their kids never say they are bored. Schools don't get to "what makes their heart sing." Inge talks about qualification inflation, whereby the only job you can get without a degree is in fast food. Mark wags the finger again against the gov't and it's treatment of the cultural sector cuz he's all arty and tit. Nads talks about AI doing everything. This leads to AI will be able to diagnose you with dementia in an hour. It is a scanning machine. If you had the opportunity to take the scan, would you? Nads said she would if she was given treatment, but only being told it so that she can knit more, then no. Yeah, I have no idea either with that sentence. Nads tells us it's the #1 killer in women in the UK and why is that? MEN! 😵 No. 😏 "It's ESTROGEN!!!" Cut down alcohol, aerobic exercise, Mark whispers coffee, salmon or flaxseed if you are vegan/veggie and social interactivity. Mark says he is fucked then. Nads says we are doing it now. Also learning a new skill, "Mark learning the piano, I want to learn knitting." Nads pulls a face here. "You can put flaxseed in everything....and tumeric." The Tedster has it every day. Nads is just giddy over flaxseed and tumeric. Steph wants to know how long she will stick with knitting.

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON JUST UNDER MY BREAST. Nads grates her tumeric. Susan says her mum did all that stuff and still died of dementia. They say it isn't a silver bullet. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Welcome Zoe. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND GET US TO 200 LIKES. Welcome Allison. Dawn's husband has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's at age 59. 😟 (Honestly, if I could wish away an illness it would Alzheimer's/dementia, it's too cruel.) Mark tells us he was driving out of a car park yesterday, quellle surprise, saw an old man walking in a vulnerable fashion, confused. He and another couple got out of their cars to ask him where he was going and he looked like he didn't understand. He might have been thinking who is this hobo and doesn't have a train to hop on? :p They helped him to the lift to Sainsbury's. Aww. Big hug and love to Dawn. Nads waxes lyrical about the members and CM. "You guys help us as much as we help you." :rolleyes: WE LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS, MORE CONTENT, MORE GFH.... it cuts off. Later all! :cool:
I know we've said it before but thank you for the summaries. ❤

He looks like Mr Burns off The Simpsons here.

• Haha
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Tuesday. First of all I would like to thank @Bash a Troll for start the new thread and choosing my random CM comment as the title. Thank you so very much! :love: So before I go all Sally Field on you the title for today's live is "Prince Andrew, AI & Alzheimer's, A level results & Are Too Many Kids Going to UNI?"

We get a lovely view of Mark's latest t-shirt; one of those commerical thingies for Subbuteo. "Did you ever play Subbueto?" No, because I am Canadian and we do table hockey here. :p Nads talks about loads of people on Insta haven't seen CM. Mark says "Possibly because they hate us." :rolleyes: Apparently Nads did a rant and she is reading the comments left by her Insta followers. It's about the A level results. Roll call! Nadia flits off to the kitchen. Ashley says he is shocked at Mark's messy room, but feels every man needs one. Stop encouraging him! :mad: "Ashley you are such a snitch!" says Nads from the kitchen. It took a while for Mark to figure out what he was talking about and Nads says "next door thankuverymuch." Just to set the scene, the left side cupboard is as messy as ever, the right side has the top and bottom drawers ajar. They are bitching about their messy rooms. Nads says his den looks like a Channel 4 doc on hoarding. Mark says everything gets tipped in there and blames the girls for it. Michelle has had to run her dog to the E-Vet and the it may have pancreatitis. Nads fluffs her hair and comisserates and states they have never been to the vet before. What? No wonder Toffee got kennel cough. :oops: Mark says hello to Riley in Chicago and says he spent Christman in Chicago once. :cautious:

"How is everyone?" Welcome Tracey. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON. Mark talking about Subbuteo again. Thanks to Tori for gifts and letter. "You are an example, a paragon of optimism in the face of struggle" says Mark. Nads adds her bit. Nads asked the Insta followers who follow the Sadderleys on YouTube to tell the others what it is like. "They said such lovely things." 🤮 Hello to Maisy who has a broken foot. Lisa calling Nads. Mark talks about the actor playing Prince Andrew in the next series of The Crown, calling it a "poisoned chalice." 😐 Oh Nads has Lisa live and tells her not to say anything terrible. "Oh God, I'm sorry. Hello everyone." Nads then says she can swear and we hear fuckitty, fuckitty, duck. Mark mentions something about Lisa in a clinch with Paul Hollywood. Eww. Lisa says she would love to be in a clinch with Tom Hardy. Stephanie says that Tom Hardy lives near her and Lisa wants her to forward her address. "It was bad enough when I was doing his make-up and I was kinda dribbling." 🤭 Lisa has always said she would leave her family for Tom Hardy. "It's an awful thing to say." Nads thinks that is a good topic, who would you leave your family for? I would say Tim the postie is better deal than Mark. 😏 Mark says he is worried about Andy Burnham, one trip to the podium and she is gone. Byeeeee Lis!

James Murray is Prince Andrew, Mark says he is good looking. Nads says he is too good looking for Prince Andrew "I'm mean for God's sake!" "Mind you, when Prince Andrew was young was he good looking?" asks Mark Nads says no. Well, you married Mark who went boy bander to crusty wino in half a decade. Nads then says he was nice enough, he had youth on his side. (He obviously relies on his title for everything, because if he cut the pork pies and did something more arduous than golf it would enhance himself.) So Virginia Giuffre is suing PA and Faith says Fergie is probably pleased she was on Loose yesterday. Nads says they weren't sure if she was going to answer questions. What do you mean? It was an interview. :rolleyes: Nads says that Jane says that the Royal press pack loved Fergie because she was down to earth. Yeah then crucified her for it. :mad: Nads says she mentioned being called the Duchess of Pork and Mark says he didn't realize that. Probably sleeping off another 2 week bender. Off air she talked about her relationship with Diana and how she idolized her and who she almost wished she had bulimia. Sad. :( Nads says the loyalty she had for Andrew is extraordinary. Then why the hell did she cheat on him? Margaret Trudeau was right, she was stupid. :rolleyes: Back to the lawsuit, it is under the child victims act and it has no statute of limitations. Nads talks about how the FBI wants to speak to him and they say he refuses, but then the FBI won't go to Britain and want him to go to the States. (I'm no lawyer, but playing one on the Internet I would suggest to anyone's client to say HELL NO!) Sexual assault and battery is the charge. 😦 Someone in chat suggests maybe Fergie timed the interview before this lawsuit was reported on. So she wrote the book because her psychic told her about a lawsuit in August? Ha, ha, ha. 🤪 Do you think Prince Andrew should go to the States and face the music. Where is Anne faffing with her phone whilst driving Sacoolas? :unsure: Nads asks if Ghislaine Maxwell will spill the beans, what with her facing life. Mark says it will be an "intriguing moment." Mark worries about trial by media. Mark says he heard that PA will do another interview and Nads says he wouldn't. A chatter mentions Anne Sacoolas in a swap. Nads talks about the Dunn family.

A level results are a record number, more than half of students. Mark has concerns: All bets are off, but reprehensible to look at their grades as being only pandemic grades, but the numbers are getting too high for uni. Mark asks if it is a "fake aspiration," whatever that means. Nads was listening to Nick Ferarri and he said that teachers were fixing marks, they will get dismissed by future employers, or they won't get into uni because of it. A caller said it was dismissive of teachers and the caller's son will do well because he had no distractions. Nads says something about it taking 10-15 mins to settle a class first thing. WTH? Well, NF has pissed off Nadia, "shame on you." Mark says "drain to the top." What? Nads goes on to say congrats on those who got the marks they wanted, BUT you are being sold an idea that the only you will be successful will be getting the grades and exams. Meh. "Success is relative. It is what we make of the mess we have made of things." T. S. Eliot. 🧐

Doorbell goes and off goes Nads. Now he has the platform for himself, he is off lecturing about the narrow narrative of education. Mark talks about his hiring process and getting back to apprenticeships. (My 2 cents, there are a lot of people going to uni who have no business being there. You used to have to have a brain and be able to use it. Kids can buy grades and essays easier these days.) Mark says they are going into debt and getting qualifications that aren't practicable. Yes he said practicable. :sneaky: That doesn't mean a degree should have a financial incentive. Has he been to universities recently? They are gutting Humanities and plowing money into business schools. That just what the world needs, another scumsucker for Goldman Sachs. :mad: Mark figures it's the gov't keeping kids in school longer so they don't end up on the unemployment line. He goes on and on and on and on..... :sleep: Whatevs. Nads says if she went to university 🤭 she would have raved all the time, because her "brain wasn't there for that at that time." Mark says she would have ended up 40,000 pounds in debt. (What a sec. Didn't British school stop being free in 1998? Nads would have been in school in the 80s and there were grants right? God he talks a load of :poop:) Nads talks about going in her 30s and hit your bingo square for a mention of her ADD.

Nads shows a box Superself D3 and K2 from Amazon. More uni talk, Nads says they are businesses, wishes there were more polytechnical colleges. Um, polys became universities in 1992 Nads, so you won't find any. :rolleyes: "I've worked with people with degrees and really? It's not the be all and end all." Mark then goes on to say how it doesn't make you an emotionally intelligent person. Nads says she sees people with degrees come into work and sit like this, imagine a person slouching looking at the ground. Oh God, now Mark is talking about their book. 😖 Mark talks about people getting MAs to distinguish themselves from BAs. (That used to be the domain of specific careers or education. Oh you're a doctor, what is your speciality? Celtic Studies? Piss off! 🤣) Anastasia says you need a uni degree for entry level jobs now. (I saw that in the early 2000s, jobs wanting a receptionist with a BA. Are you kidding me? Universities have been reduced to diploma factories. :confused:) Nads shoehorns mental health and Mark says we have found our next subject for COAMP.

Nads is making noise, squirting her vitamins in her mouth. "Sorry." Mark turns to her and asks if she would do that on Loose. "They aren't in our house. I would if I was sat chatting with them." Common as muck is Nads. 🧐 Sophie says their book should be part of teacher training. The pumping of tires continues. Nads says their kids never say they are bored. Schools don't get to "what makes their heart sing." Inge talks about qualification inflation, whereby the only job you can get without a degree is in fast food. Mark wags the finger again against the gov't and it's treatment of the cultural sector cuz he's all arty and tit. Nads talks about AI doing everything. This leads to AI will be able to diagnose you with dementia in an hour. It is a scanning machine. If you had the opportunity to take the scan, would you? Nads said she would if she was given treatment, but only being told it so that she can knit more, then no. Yeah, I have no idea either with that sentence. Nads tells us it's the #1 killer in women in the UK and why is that? MEN! 😵 No. 😏 "It's ESTROGEN!!!" Cut down alcohol, aerobic exercise, Mark whispers coffee, salmon or flaxseed if you are vegan/veggie and social interactivity. Mark says he is fucked then. Nads says we are doing it now. Also learning a new skill, "Mark learning the piano, I want to learn knitting." Nads pulls a face here. "You can put flaxseed in everything....and tumeric." The Tedster has it every day. Nads is just giddy over flaxseed and tumeric. Steph wants to know how long she will stick with knitting.

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON JUST UNDER MY BREAST. Nads grates her tumeric. Susan says her mum did all that stuff and still died of dementia. They say it isn't a silver bullet. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Welcome Zoe. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND GET US TO 200 LIKES. Welcome Allison. Dawn's husband has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's at age 59. 😟 (Honestly, if I could wish away an illness it would Alzheimer's/dementia, it's too cruel.) Mark tells us he was driving out of a car park yesterday, quellle surprise, saw an old man walking in a vulnerable fashion, confused. He and another couple got out of their cars to ask him where he was going and he looked like he didn't understand. He might have been thinking who is this hobo and doesn't have a train to hop on? :p They helped him to the lift to Sainsbury's. Aww. Big hug and love to Dawn. Nads waxes lyrical about the members and CM. "You guys help us as much as we help you." :rolleyes: WE LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS, MORE CONTENT, MORE GFH.... it cuts off. Later all! :cool:
❤❤@bitterntwisted

Reactions: 9
I come on here maybe 2 to 3 times a day. Just for a max of 5-10 minutes to catch up and read through comments. Some days I don't have the time but I do try and check in. Obviously for the latest lies and acts of pure selfishness by the SA's..... So much better than having to watch them myself.... But also to check all is OK with everyone.
I was reading something to my husband from the thread that made me laugh and he told me that he was glad I was on tattle instead of watching the no name tit show. He said its nice to see me laughing instead of getting incensed by the antics of those two clowns.
He's so right. Theirs is not a community built on common values or empathy and the subs are literally willing to put up with anything just to get a mention. That's why it's always great to see a new member who has found their way here after realising that the SA's are not who they portray when you first watch them.
We are a growing number and hopefully they will eventually stop or be stopped from stealing and lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.