Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the latest vlog.
I’ll never stop being shocked at the mess and filth that they live in. Even animals aren’t as disgustingly dirty as they are.
They’re absolutely vile. The press that talk about ‘Nadia Sawalha in her beautiful home’ seriously need to take a look at the reality of how they live. I’ve honesty not ever seen anything like it.

And what was with the hose BS? Why do they make everything more difficult than it needs to be?
We bought a cheap pump to empty our hot tub - you just chuck it in and 15 minutes later it’s done. No drama.
How they’ve let their tub get in that state is beyond me. That water must have been in there, untreated, for months.

I’d also like to point out how fking disgusting and disrespectful Mark is to Nadia. Putting aside all the smutty talk throughout the vlog (which as absolutely sick inducing), how dare he zoom in on her arse and pull her trousers down to show her knickers at the end of the vlog? Why?
The man is a disgusting creep who needs to learn boundaries and respect for others.

Why do they want to show all this to the world?
They seem to be proud of who they are and how they live.
I just don’t get it🤷🏼‍♀️
87F23CBF-5BDE-4A47-9B78-D19A8F772373.jpeg
2F5EC102-A1DC-4B21-AA1F-2CEF8EB2DBC5.jpeg
5FC7FB4C-7F2A-46BF-B3A5-E76928819BC3.jpeg
B0A73015-9A20-4FD8-88F1-671735910355.jpeg
15F8DD10-B203-461F-BA7A-5409EE15F56A.jpeg
C8E82604-C235-4AD2-A490-33D7637A41B5.jpeg
B2F4B509-6AC3-4DAC-9C71-5647D9C0D1CB.jpeg
263BC6CB-48A9-4464-8C74-0E3214C14FC7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I have to be fair here, to Nadia. I've just watched the first bit of her menopause HRT vlog, she does mention Louise Newson, and to check and get advice with your own Dr etc etc. I think she will help to reach and inform some people by doing this vlog. So from what I've seen it's probably on balance a good vlog for some people. I'll give her that much.

PS: I could watch the rest and change my mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ll never stop being shocked at the mess and filth that they live in. Even animals aren’t as disgustingly dirty as they are.
They’re absolutely vile. The press that talk about ‘Nadia Sawalha in her beautiful home’ seriously need to take a look at the reality of how they live. I’ve honesty not ever seen anything like it.

And what was with the hose BS? Why do they make everything more difficult than it needs to be?
We bought a cheap pump to empty our hot tub - you just chuck it in and 15 minutes later it’s done. No drama.
How they’ve let their tub get in that state is beyond me. That water must have been in there, untreated, for months.

I’d also like to point out how fking disgusting and disrespectful Mark is to Nadia. Putting aside all the smutty talk throughout the vlog (which as absolutely sick inducing), how dare he zoom in on her arse and pull her trousers down to show her knickers at the end of the vlog? Why?
The man is a disgusting creep who needs to learn boundaries and respect for others.

I just don’t get it🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 706036View attachment 706037View attachment 706038View attachment 706039View attachment 706040View attachment 706041View attachment 706042View attachment 706043
They live in a disgusting dirty house and their garden is a tip still with mattresses and garden chairs which are rotten. I just feel like I want to take chi chi and toffee away from there and give them a safe clean place where they will be loved and not tormented. Toffee was scared again by Mark. I know we don't talk about the girls but I feel for them living in that place, especially Kiki. They are vile, disgusting and dirty people 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Rave thread alert
Just watched the latest HT. You two are so funny, being so dirty,messy and slobby just for our entertainment. And Mark you crack me up treating Nadia like that.
I know no one is like this in real life. Sooo funny guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Toffee was scared again by Mark.
Yes I picked up on that again @Hils
I don’t understand why he feels the need to torment Toffee. But I suppose it’s not just Toffee is it - he torments anyone if he feels he can get away with it (Women - never men).
5C66128E-E151-4C21-BE01-59CDC9F99719.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Yes I picked up on that again @Hils
I don’t understand why he feels the need to torment Toffee. But I suppose it’s not just Toffee is it - he torments anyone if he feels he can get away with it (Women - never men).
View attachment 706087
This makes my blood boil,seeing toffee treated like this and how chi chi has to live and be treated, MARK ADDERLEY AND NADIA SAWALHA you are absolutely disgusting rancid vile people, you don’t deserve to have children or dogs 🤬👎👎👎👎👎👎

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
This makes my blood boil,seeing toffee treated like this and how chi chi has to live and be treated, MARK ADDERLEY AND NADIA SAWALHA you are absolutely disgusting rancid vile people, you don’t deserve to have children or dogs 🤬👎👎👎👎👎👎
Look at the difference with toffees sibling that Kaye has
1628587594173.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Who is the nitwitch trying to kid with her saying she added too much chlorine to the hot tub and it turned the water funny. The water has been left in the hot tub since last summer, all through the winter no wonder the water turned into slime. Well I suppose she begged for the hot tub and got it for free so I guess she can do that again and get a new one, easy come easy go. They can't look after anything in that tit tip house and garden and are always asking for freebies.

• Angry
Nadia's having a rant on her instagram about A-levels, I thought it was going quite well until she said "Mark, my husband employs people" 😂 Nadia, your husband is unemployed, who is he employing? Michelle, Pat, Di or lovely Oscar perhaps?

• Haha
  • Wow
Nadia's having a rant on her instagram about A-levels, I thought it was going quite well until she said "Mark, my husband employs people" 😂 Nadia, your husband is unemployed, who is he employing? Michelle, Pat, Di or lovely Oscar perhaps?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: utubegreed I have So Many Questions. I'm sure other tattlers will have their own:

• What exactly is Mark Adderley paying his employeeS with?
  • Are Mark Adderley's employeeS allowed to work from home or do they have to clock in at Swadderley Towers?
  • Are Mark Adderley's employeeS expected to wash their hands on entering the building and wear a mask on the premises?
  • Are Mark Adderley's employeeS deloused before clocking off?
  • Will he be making allowances for employeeS whose ments prevent them from travelling on public transport or will Di be providing coaching to encourage them back into the workplace?
  • Why doesn't Mark Adderley delegate some of the incessant editing / trips to the Post Office to one of his less qualified employeeS? Having Mr almost-PhD shackled to such menial tasks is incredibly poor value for money.
  • Why has Mark Adderley never mentioned a single one of his employeeS, apart from the ubiquitous Michelle?
  • Does Mark Adderley give his employeeS the week off if they have poisoned their dog?
  • How many of Mark Adderley's employeeS are currently on furlough?
  • Our company is too small to employ anyone else, although we sometimes bring in freelancers on shorter term contracts and collaborate extensively with similar organisations, including contacts from our former salaried careers. We have developed a professional network, that we work had to maintain. Why does Mark Adderley bang on about the film and TV industries so much but appear to operate in a creative silo?
  • Have any of Mark Adderley's employeeS ever accused him of sexual misconduct or do they enjoy the groping, because the ladies love being touched up by their hot boss?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
WTF??? The only person Mark Adderley employs is a dodgy accountant to enable him to swerve the thousands of pounds of tax he and Nadia Sawalha should be paying each year and continue living his immoral consumerist lifestyle 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I just don’t get it🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 706036View attachment 706037View attachment 706038View attachment 706039View attachment 706040View attachment 706041View attachment 706042View attachment 706043
Laura Ashley ceased trading years ago which gives you an idea how long that mattress has been there. Their garden is a landfill site.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Copied this from the Web....

Hot tubs are really dangerous for dogs – not only can the chlorine, bromine or other chemicals cause irritation to sensitive areas like their skin, eyes and ears, but dogs can also suffer an extreme reaction through inhaling treated hot tub water into their lungs,

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What's with the showing of old peoples feet........

Nanny di shows her foot in the GFH, and teddy has his feet focused on in Hometime. Also, why always makes a show of foot problems teddy has due to symptoms of diabetes, whilst shuving sweets and artisanal eclairs down him and guffawing.

Stupid nadia seems to have no clue that what he is doing is due to illness and not some quirky expression of character.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
What's with the showing of old peoples feet........

Nanny di shows her foot in the GFH, and teddy has his feet focused on in Hometime. Also, why always makes a show of foot problems teddy has due to symptoms of diabetes, whilst shuving sweets and artisanal eclairs down him and guffawing.

Stupid nadia seems to have no clue that what he is doing is due to illness and not some quirky expression of character.
Teddy, Diane's fungal yellow toe, Mark's black toe, Nadia's long toe nail and dirty soles, I hope no one is eating their lunch whilst watching. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Look at the difference with toffees sibling that Kaye has
View attachment 706125
That’s the difference, Kaye loves her dog and treats it like one of the family and has a clean home, the SH’s don’t even know how to look after children let alone those poor dogs. I hate seeing them live like that and the way Manky torments Toffee is disgusting. I’m sure Chichi got ill because of something disgusting and poisonous in that tip of a garden. It makes me so mad the way Nitty swans about at LW and the fact that the majority of watchers have no clue about her filthy hovel and the disgusting way they live. I wish a newspaper would do a story about it and expose them for the fakes they are

• Heart
According to their accounts filed in April 21 they employed someone to the tune of £31k last year. Michelle etc are contractors rather than employees, so maybe they pay Maddie!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Tuesday. First of all I would like to thank @Bash a Troll for start the new thread and choosing my random CM comment as the title. Thank you so very much! :love: So before I go all Sally Field on you the title for today's live is "Prince Andrew, AI & Alzheimer's, A level results & Are Too Many Kids Going to UNI?"

We get a lovely view of Mark's latest t-shirt; one of those commerical thingies for Subbuteo. "Did you ever play Subbueto?" No, because I am Canadian and we do table hockey here. :p Nads talks about loads of people on Insta haven't seen CM. Mark says "Possibly because they hate us." :rolleyes: Apparently Nads did a rant and she is reading the comments left by her Insta followers. It's about the A level results. Roll call! Nadia flits off to the kitchen. Ashley says he is shocked at Mark's messy room, but feels every man needs one. Stop encouraging him! :mad: "Ashley you are such a snitch!" says Nads from the kitchen. It took a while for Mark to figure out what he was talking about and Nads says "next door thankuverymuch." Just to set the scene, the left side cupboard is as messy as ever, the right side has the top and bottom drawers ajar. They are bitching about their messy rooms. Nads says his den looks like a Channel 4 doc on hoarding. Mark says everything gets tipped in there and blames the girls for it. Michelle has had to run her dog to the E-Vet and the it may have pancreatitis. Nads fluffs her hair and comisserates and states they have never been to the vet before. What? No wonder Toffee got kennel cough. :oops: Mark says hello to Riley in Chicago and says he spent Christman in Chicago once. :cautious:

"How is everyone?" Welcome Tracey. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON. Mark talking about Subbuteo again. Thanks to Tori for gifts and letter. "You are an example, a paragon of optimism in the face of struggle" says Mark. Nads adds her bit. Nads asked the Insta followers who follow the Sadderleys on YouTube to tell the others what it is like. "They said such lovely things." 🤮 Hello to Maisy who has a broken foot. Lisa calling Nads. Mark talks about the actor playing Prince Andrew in the next series of The Crown, calling it a "poisoned chalice." 😐 Oh Nads has Lisa live and tells her not to say anything terrible. "Oh God, I'm sorry. Hello everyone." Nads then says she can swear and we hear fuckitty, fuckitty, duck. Mark mentions something about Lisa in a clinch with Paul Hollywood. Eww. Lisa says she would love to be in a clinch with Tom Hardy. Stephanie says that Tom Hardy lives near her and Lisa wants her to forward her address. "It was bad enough when I was doing his make-up and I was kinda dribbling." 🤭 Lisa has always said she would leave her family for Tom Hardy. "It's an awful thing to say." Nads thinks that is a good topic, who would you leave your family for? I would say Tim the postie is better deal than Mark. 😏 Mark says he is worried about Andy Burnham, one trip to the podium and she is gone. Byeeeee Lis!

James Murray is Prince Andrew, Mark says he is good looking. Nads says he is too good looking for Prince Andrew "I'm mean for God's sake!" "Mind you, when Prince Andrew was young was he good looking?" asks Mark Nads says no. Well, you married Mark who went boy bander to crusty wino in half a decade. Nads then says he was nice enough, he had youth on his side. (He obviously relies on his title for everything, because if he cut the pork pies and did something more arduous than golf it would enhance himself.) So Virginia Giuffre is suing PA and Faith says Fergie is probably pleased she was on Loose yesterday. Nads says they weren't sure if she was going to answer questions. What do you mean? It was an interview. :rolleyes: Nads says that Jane says that the Royal press pack loved Fergie because she was down to earth. Yeah then crucified her for it. :mad: Nads says she mentioned being called the Duchess of Pork and Mark says he didn't realize that. Probably sleeping off another 2 week bender. Off air she talked about her relationship with Diana and how she idolized her and who she almost wished she had bulimia. Sad. :( Nads says the loyalty she had for Andrew is extraordinary. Then why the hell did she cheat on him? Margaret Trudeau was right, she was stupid. :rolleyes: Back to the lawsuit, it is under the child victims act and it has no statute of limitations. Nads talks about how the FBI wants to speak to him and they say he refuses, but then the FBI won't go to Britain and want him to go to the States. (I'm no lawyer, but playing one on the Internet I would suggest to anyone's client to say HELL NO!) Sexual assault and battery is the charge. 😦 Someone in chat suggests maybe Fergie timed the interview before this lawsuit was reported on. So she wrote the book because her psychic told her about a lawsuit in August? Ha, ha, ha. 🤪 Do you think Prince Andrew should go to the States and face the music. Where is Anne faffing with her phone whilst driving Sacoolas? :unsure: Nads asks if Ghislaine Maxwell will spill the beans, what with her facing life. Mark says it will be an "intriguing moment." Mark worries about trial by media. Mark says he heard that PA will do another interview and Nads says he wouldn't. A chatter mentions Anne Sacoolas in a swap. Nads talks about the Dunn family.

A level results are a record number, more than half of students. Mark has concerns: All bets are off, but reprehensible to look at their grades as being only pandemic grades, but the numbers are getting too high for uni. Mark asks if it is a "fake aspiration," whatever that means. Nads was listening to Nick Ferarri and he said that teachers were fixing marks, they will get dismissed by future employers, or they won't get into uni because of it. A caller said it was dismissive of teachers and the caller's son will do well because he had no distractions. Nads says something about it taking 10-15 mins to settle a class first thing. WTH? Well, NF has pissed off Nadia, "shame on you." Mark says "drain to the top." What? Nads goes on to say congrats on those who got the marks they wanted, BUT you are being sold an idea that the only you will be successful will be getting the grades and exams. Meh. "Success is relative. It is what we make of the mess we have made of things." T. S. Eliot. 🧐

Doorbell goes and off goes Nads. Now he has the platform for himself, he is off lecturing about the narrow narrative of education. Mark talks about his hiring process and getting back to apprenticeships. (My 2 cents, there are a lot of people going to uni who have no business being there. You used to have to have a brain and be able to use it. Kids can buy grades and essays easier these days.) Mark says they are going into debt and getting qualifications that aren't practicable. Yes he said practicable. :sneaky: That doesn't mean a degree should have a financial incentive. Has he been to universities recently? They are gutting Humanities and plowing money into business schools. That just what the world needs, another scumsucker for Goldman Sachs. :mad: Mark figures it's the gov't keeping kids in school longer so they don't end up on the unemployment line. He goes on and on and on and on..... :sleep: Whatevs. Nads says if she went to university 🤭 she would have raved all the time, because her "brain wasn't there for that at that time." Mark says she would have ended up 40,000 pounds in debt. (What a sec. Didn't British school stop being free in 1998? Nads would have been in school in the 80s and there were grants right? God he talks a load of :poop:) Nads talks about going in her 30s and hit your bingo square for a mention of her ADD.

Nads shows a box Superself D3 and K2 from Amazon. More uni talk, Nads says they are businesses, wishes there were more polytechnical colleges. Um, polys became universities in 1992 Nads, so you won't find any. :rolleyes: "I've worked with people with degrees and really? It's not the be all and end all." Mark then goes on to say how it doesn't make you an emotionally intelligent person. Nads says she sees people with degrees come into work and sit like this, imagine a person slouching looking at the ground. Oh God, now Mark is talking about their book. 😖 Mark talks about people getting MAs to distinguish themselves from BAs. (That used to be the domain of specific careers or education. Oh you're a doctor, what is your speciality? Celtic Studies? Piss off! 🤣) Anastasia says you need a uni degree for entry level jobs now. (I saw that in the early 2000s, jobs wanting a receptionist with a BA. Are you kidding me? Universities have been reduced to diploma factories. :confused:) Nads shoehorns mental health and Mark says we have found our next subject for COAMP.

Nads is making noise, squirting her vitamins in her mouth. "Sorry." Mark turns to her and asks if she would do that on Loose. "They aren't in our house. I would if I was sat chatting with them." Common as muck is Nads. 🧐 Sophie says their book should be part of teacher training. The pumping of tires continues. Nads says their kids never say they are bored. Schools don't get to "what makes their heart sing." Inge talks about qualification inflation, whereby the only job you can get without a degree is in fast food. Mark wags the finger again against the gov't and it's treatment of the cultural sector cuz he's all arty and tit. Nads talks about AI doing everything. This leads to AI will be able to diagnose you with dementia in an hour. It is a scanning machine. If you had the opportunity to take the scan, would you? Nads said she would if she was given treatment, but only being told it so that she can knit more, then no. Yeah, I have no idea either with that sentence. Nads tells us it's the #1 killer in women in the UK and why is that? MEN! 😵 No. 😏 "It's ESTROGEN!!!" Cut down alcohol, aerobic exercise, Mark whispers coffee, salmon or flaxseed if you are vegan/veggie and social interactivity. Mark says he is fucked then. Nads says we are doing it now. Also learning a new skill, "Mark learning the piano, I want to learn knitting." Nads pulls a face here. "You can put flaxseed in everything....and tumeric." The Tedster has it every day. Nads is just giddy over flaxseed and tumeric. Steph wants to know how long she will stick with knitting.

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON JUST UNDER MY BREAST. Nads grates her tumeric. Susan says her mum did all that stuff and still died of dementia. They say it isn't a silver bullet. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Welcome Zoe. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND GET US TO 200 LIKES. Welcome Allison. Dawn's husband has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's at age 59. 😟 (Honestly, if I could wish away an illness it would Alzheimer's/dementia, it's too cruel.) Mark tells us he was driving out of a car park yesterday, quellle surprise, saw an old man walking in a vulnerable fashion, confused. He and another couple got out of their cars to ask him where he was going and he looked like he didn't understand. He might have been thinking who is this hobo and doesn't have a train to hop on? :p They helped him to the lift to Sainsbury's. Aww. Big hug and love to Dawn. Nads waxes lyrical about the members and CM. "You guys help us as much as we help you." :rolleyes: WE LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS, MORE CONTENT, MORE GFH.... it cuts off. Later all! :cool:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks again @bitterntwisted Thank God I don't have to listen to them drone on about A level results as their unemployed, uneducated daughter sits upstairs drumming a guitar and singing about how her life is going nowhere. They have failed her at every turn. Shame on them.

I was going to do a recap of the last thread but I'm currently in a caravan out in the wilderness and 4g is very temperamental. I've come for a walk to the beach to read the thread and post. Let's just say that Mark and Nadia talked a load of tit, told a load of lies, scratched lots and didn't wash or do any housework and we all called them out at every turn.

Let's keep doing that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.