Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord have mercy…one of the subs has left a suggestion under vlog that Mark keeps a journal so that he can write a book about his experiences of being ‘bi-polar’. I really wouldn’t put it past him to write a rambling ‘practical guide’ to bi-polar which doesn’t involve the very basics of visiting a gp.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
According to their accounts filed in April 21 they employed someone to the tune of £31k last year. Michelle etc are contractors rather than employees, so maybe they pay Maddie!
Do you think this includes N’s earnings? £86000 profit doesn’t actually seem that much if it does 😳

Reactions: 11
Lord have mercy…one of the subs has left a suggestion under vlog that Mark keeps a journal so that he can write a book about his experiences of being ‘bi-polar’. I really wouldn’t put it past him to write a rambling ‘practical guide’ to bi-polar which doesn’t involve the very basics of visiting a gp.
His Honey I've got Bipolar Book would be as useful as Honey i homeschooled the kids book where 1 child ended up with zero qualifications and the other opted to return to mainstream school as the homeschooling was so bad...

Mark Adderley is one of life's absolute failures! He lives in a constant dream world where he thinks he's a genius and he's always planning his next big thing instead of focusing on the here and now...

He's a
Failed father
Failed husband
Failed film maker
Failer youtuber
Failed home school tutor
Failed gardener
Failed homemaker
Failed ANYTHING HE Touches 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
His Honey I've got Bipolar Book would be as useful as Honey i homeschooled the kids book where 1 child ended up with zero qualifications and the other opted to return to mainstream school as the homeschooling was so bad...

Mark Adderley is one of life's absolute failures! He lives in a constant dream world where he thinks he's a genius and he's always planning his next big thing instead of focusing on the here and now...

He's a
Failed father
Failed husband
Failed film maker
Failer youtuber
Failed home school tutor
Failed gardener
Failed homemaker
Failed ANYTHING HE Touches 😂
He also failed to buy the correct size t-shirt
E58F19C3-9703-47E9-9CB8-82A42B93D0CC.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Is Patrick getting his A level results today? Just wondering about his parents and his background. Initially I can imagine they were quite pleased with him going out with the daughter of a celebrity with a massive house…but if they’re now aware of Maddie’s lack of qualifications and lack of structure, she could simply be proving to be a distraction affecting his ability to study and sense of ambition. Also Maddie’s public Instagram, plus the family vlogs letting them know what they are really like etc…can’t see how Maddie would be a desired partner if they have ambitions for him (I seem to remember he was doing science subject?).

Wouldn’t surprise me that if he is now eligible for uni if they push him to go outside of London (for the experience of living independently) to get him away from Maddie. That’s what I would do, and make sure it’s accommodation that restricts overnight guests.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is Patrick getting his A level results today? Just wondering about his parents and his background. Initially I can imagine they were quite pleased with him going out with the daughter of a celebrity with a massive house…but if they’re now aware of Maddie’s lack of qualifications and lack of structure, she could simply be proving to be a distraction affecting his ability to study and sense of ambition. Also Maddie’s public Instagram, plus the family vlogs letting them know what they are really like etc…can’t see how Maddie would be a desired partner if they have ambitions for him (I seem to remember he was doing science subject?).

Wouldn’t surprise me that if he is now eligible for uni if they push him to go outside of London (for the experience of living independently) to get him away from Maddie. That’s what I would do, and make sure it’s accommodation that restricts overnight guests.
Thought he was going to Bristol and she was going with him as there was talk about what she would do for work and somewhere to live or if they would be funding her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
According to their accounts filed in April 21 they employed someone to the tune of £31k last year. Michelle etc are contractors rather than employees, so maybe they pay Maddie!
If you look at the notes to the accounts they say they have no employees. I suspect therefore the staff costs are not deemed to be employees but will be agency/contract staff therefore probably Michelle.

Do you think this includes N’s earnings? £86000 profit doesn’t actually seem that much if it does 😳
Yes I think it will. It is because of all the expenses they can put against their turnover that reduces it to this profit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Nads says something about it taking 10-15 mins to settle a class first thing. WTH? Well, NF has pissed off Nadia, "shame on you." Mark says "drain to the top." What?

Nadia Sawalha is entirely clueless. In the schools I know, the children are established in Early Work routines: spelling / reading / mental maths for the first 15 minutes / half an hour of the day, whilst her family are all fast sleep. I hope this misconception has not robbed their daughters of their right to an education. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thought he was going to Bristol and she was going with him as there was talk about what she would do for work and somewhere to live or if they would be funding her.
she could get a job with ashley......then he could broadcast her private medical details on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nadia's having a rant on her instagram about A-levels, I thought it was going quite well until she said "Mark, my husband employs people" 😂 Nadia, your husband is unemployed, who is he employing? Michelle, Pat, Di or lovely Oscar perhaps?
Like she knows the first thing about A levels, she knows nothing about education just another excuse to get on IG and rant. I guess maddie got top grades oh no just remembered she didn't do any exams she was too busy playing in the park.

• Haha
  • Angry
Like she knows the first thing about A levels, she knows nothing about education just another excuse to get on IG and rant. I guess maddie got top grades oh no just remembered she didn't do any exams she was too busy playing in the park.
COFFEE MOANING Prince Andrew, AI & ALZHEIMERS, A Level Results & Are too MANY KIDS Going to UNI? - YouTube

Time stamp 28.10

Nadia Sawalha, on of her get-me-on-that-sidebarofshame rants: "Come on, how many people actually in a job interview situation sit looking at a person's A Level results. They don't. Who are you, what are you about, how present are you, how engaged are you, are you sitting at the edge of your chair?"

No one, Nadia. No one. In any professional setting, those CVs get tossed out during the shortlisting process and the qualification free candidates are not invited to demonstrate who they are at interview. :(

Edit: I've gone on to watch Mark Adderley judging the private school kids he employed (child labour :oops: ) for not being able to hold a conversation with him. Seriously, he's judging children for not being able to hold a conversation (peppered with dated references) with the King of Social Anxiety. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Love the way Nastia goes on an Insta rant, about Nick Ferrari and exam results. The only reason you have a job is because of your father Nitty.
That name opened the door for your Eastender's role. It certainly wasn't your acting talent. Then off the back of that you got LW. No talent needed to be a loudmouth, uncouth old cow. Not only does your sister hate you, but many in the world of showbiz who have had to deal with you.
So your husband Mank employs people. What is he CEO of a tit tip garden, and filthy house full of nutbags. I just see a waster living off your wages love.
I think you will find in the real world qualifications are valued these days. Keep telling your daughter's they don't need any, and see how it effs up their future. If you think Moannie is going to be an artist dream on.

• Heart
Alternative Rave thread.
Oh it's a shame I missed today's CM. It sounds as though Mark was looking hot in a new hip tee and Nadia was talking much sense about education, them being so experienced in home schooling.
Nevermind hopefully a very informative film review might appear later or even better one of Nadia's MasterChef cookery classes as I don't know what to have for me tea.
I wish I had a lovely family home like them stuffed full of treasured donations. And the garden, a safe haven for the girls and dogs. It's no wonder the hot tub went green with their busy productive lives.
Anyway off to order a No 1 bra, if it's good enough for national treasure Nadia Sawalha.
🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
COFFEE MOANING Prince Andrew, AI & ALZHEIMERS, A Level Results & Are too MANY KIDS Going to UNI? - YouTube

Edit: I've gone on to watch Mark Adderley judging the private school kids he employed (child labour :oops: ) for not being able to hold a conversation with him. Seriously, he's judging children for not being able to hold a conversation (peppered with dated references) with the King of Social Anxiety. :mad:
Let’s just remind ourselves of Mark Adderley’s interview skills … bearing in mind he is 50 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Let’s just remind ourselves of Mark Adderley’s interview skills … bearing in mind he is 50 🤣

Thanks for the reminder Waffle3

I see Mark Adderley's nervous twitching + pan stick make up + lack of content + dry mouth + rabbit in the headlight expression + zero confidence and charisma + a selection of practised soundbites = unemployed 'employer'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They probably pay themselves through salary.

It can make more sense to use up your personal allowance by paying via salary. You can then claim your tax free amount on dividends on top of that. There are national insurance considerations on top of that, of course, but I'm sure their accountants have worked all that out.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Nadia Sawalha is entirely clueless. In the schools I know, the children are established in Early Work routines: spelling / reading / mental maths for the first 15 minutes / half an hour of the day, whilst her family are all fast sleep. I hope this misconception has not robbed their daughters of their right to an education. :mad:
Quite, when I was teaching I would have the class settled in 10-15 seconds, not 10-15 minutes. What is the woman talking about? They will say anything to assuage any feelings of doubt or guilt about the damage they’ve done to their daughters’ education. It’s really sad that their egos and arrogance have impacted their children’s lives so much. Let’s hope their children can pick things up and make good choices of their own for a better future.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.