Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have emailed Hello magazine and The Daily Fail with photos of their rankness from the latest vlog. I've called them out on the articles calling their home "beautiful" and for praising Nitty for her bullying of Chloe instead of reprimanding her for her unkindness.
They won't do anything but I thought that if they start to get more people complaining about the Sadderleys rather than praising them, they may think of doing a story.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone watched her stories this morning? The mess in that kitchen from one meal is unbelievable. All the left over food has been left overnight too. Absolutely disgusting 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That’s a pavlova?? I thought one of the dogs had been ill again. 🤢
It looks raw

I have emailed Hello magazine and The Daily Fail with photos of their rankness from the latest vlog. I've called them out on the articles calling their home "beautiful" and for praising Nitty for her bullying of Chloe instead of reprimanding her for her unkindness.
They won't do anything but I thought that if they start to get more people complaining about the Sadderleys rather than praising them, they may think of doing a story.
I read the article from the fail and it says divided opinion on her impression of chloe yet they only posted the comments of people people who thought it amazing no negative opinions starting to think someone at daily fail is linked to either her or itv

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Anyone watched her stories this morning? The mess in that kitchen from one meal is unbelievable. All the left over food has been left overnight too. Absolutely disgusting 🤮
I saw that. What I can’t understand is why she feels the need to show her followers that she lives in squalor. She should be ashamed. The place must stink. Disgusting!

• Sick
  • Angry
What a waste of food yet again 😡😡 too lazy to put the paellas in the fridge overnight!! How dare they recommend cutting down meat by 20% to save the planet 😡 When will they reduce their carbon footprint ???? STOP preaching and act!!!! They make me so mad 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
What a waste of food yet again 😡😡 too lazy to put the paellas in the fridge overnight!! How dare they recommend cutting down meat by 20% to save the planet 😡 When will they reduce their carbon footprint ???? STOP preaching and act!!!! They make me so mad 😡
Talking of their carbon footprint… how many trees did they chop down to create that loser book of their “Honey, I ruined the kids” 😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Home Time #36 …. Can their house possibly get any more filthy? How many discarded mattresses do they have dumped in the garden? How do they
live like that day in day out? They’re a dirty, scruffy, lazy pair of layabouts.

The palaver about emptying the rancid hot tub is just diabolical. Pair of clowns acting up for vlog content and Mank managing to get in every bit of juvenile innuendo he possibly can. Stupid laugh, sweaty face. He’s vile.

Then Nadia goes on about her concern about having her second vaccine. Of course she has a friend who suffered a frozen shoulder after second jab and another friend that I can’t even remember the dramatic story about 🙄Apparently she’s not about encouraging people at the moment she’s ‘bloody scared’ So she’s off scaremongering as usual. Grow up you idiot. Afterwards she’s full of praise and so relieved. The guy was so lovely and explained everything to her. Put her stupid mind at rest. Baby voice on …. all happy now. She’s an absolute attention seeker.

Why do I keep watching them. They do my head in!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The house is even more of a tip than usual. It looks like Moanie had a party in the squat with dopey mates. After her droney gig. Is covid over? Social distancing not a thing in their world. I think Viz got their inspo for the Fat Slags from Nitty and Mank. Uncanny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i dont think she does get 3k an episode
some of the LW name their price ie, stacey
but others get no where near that
I've long thought that. The 3K figure seems to have stuck and is often cited on the Loose Women thread. Nadia said they all get paid the same, but can we really take what Nadia says as truth? 🙃 It's hard to think a lesser known name like Sunetra Sarker is paid the same as Coleen Nolan.

Reactions: 8
I was just looking at socialblade, how on earth did they suddenly get nearly 62,000 views yesterday!!
There is something fishy going on with their popcorn junkies IG!! Hardly any followers then up by 1400 followers since last week, 500 since Sunday, nearly 200 since yesterday … !!! I know they are promoting it non stop but his posts are only getting an average of 100-200 likes if that 🤔🤔🤔

Can you buy IG followers????

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.