Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think they're going away abroad. I saw the messages from her dance ya tits off woman saying she deserves the break. Jane Moore has been away and we know Nadia gets FOMO. Mark and his sweaty faced ego wouldn't be able to stay off youtube for a start.

Reactions: 18
Here’s the high lights before the rain came down! ☔
The statue looks a bit like Mark 😆
1629544700732.jpeg
1629544659387.jpeg

1629554517765.jpeg

1629554555087.jpeg

1629554595060.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Deviant, insincere, malevolent, cunning and manipulative...our Nitty in one... and many skeletons in the cupboard View attachment 722433
She was very pretty when she was younger, She hasn't aged well 🤔

More lies. Probably gone on holiday to Spain.
I'll let you all know if they come to my part of Spain😀They did one year. I wrote a comment ( in the days when I thought they were OK🤔) and they never replied!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She was very pretty when she was younger, She hasn't aged well 🤔

I'll let you all know if they come to my part of Spain😀They did one year. I wrote a comment ( in the days when I thought they were OK🤔) and they never replied!
Until recently we lived on C del Sol and if they do go to Spain I hope they go near to where we lived as the internet there is crap and he would be throwing his toys out of his pram if he had to put up with that as there is no way he is having a break from SM.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely got to be a holiday if both of them are ‘having a digital detox’
They won’t be posting anything,but they will be reading EVERYTHING. They are SM addicts, they won’t be able to do cold turkey without professional support.

• Heart
And they are both having a detox!
Mmmmm holiday/retreat/rehab?
Maybe he’ll catch up with the HT vlogs so they’re not so many months behind!

I wonder if they are both going to the juice cleanse and yoga retreat in Ibiza?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Maybe he’ll catch up with the HT vlogs so they’re not so many months behind!

I wonder if they are both going to the juice cleanse and yoga retreat in Ibiza?
She would blast us into oblivion with SM posts if she was doing that. 😂

Reactions: 15
I thought she said last week that Kiki didn’t want to go abroad or away for her birthday 😳

Reactions: 9
Who would want to go round there to even sit in that tit hole never mind eat and drink anything. My mother would have had something to say if my house had been like that and to put it out there for the world to see she would have been ashamed like anybody with any pride in themselves and their sourroundings. I suppose his mother doesn't really care and hers probably think they are better keeping quiet to keep the peace.
On the occasional glance we get into her ma and pa's abode I don't think it looks all that. They look to do a fair bit of hoarding and it generally looks very cold. Or is that just Betty 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
I thought she said last week that Kiki didn’t want to go abroad or away for her birthday 😳
I’m trying to work out why her friend said ‘They so deserve a break.’ LW twice a week, continuous SM posting ( her choice ) a few pissed rants on YouTube. Why does she deserve a holiday? Yes ok, families do need holidays and private time together, but why does she deserve it?

They’re just playing games. They’ll be reading on here, loving the fact we are trying to guess what they are up to.
They will have known about the CP meet-up, so purposefully put out that post as if to say “we have to flee the country we are so famous and being hounded by very unwell people”

For the kid’s sakes I hope they are having a normal family holiday, and hope they have a jolly nice time, the kids DESERVE it.

I agree though, why the cat and mouse, why even announce it? Fair enough they absolutely need to let the SUBS know, but telling everyone on SM? Would anyone really care if she didn’t post for a week? It just causes their followers to be more concerned, surely? They are actually drawing more attention to themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nadia’s voice on the air dry video sounded like someone who was having a nervous breakdown
Living with an alcohol practicing or non practicing can be of huge stress
They really can suck you dry and most of the time you are just going through the motions hot having any quality of life

Reactions: 12
I wonder if AG is going to treat his little army to a version of CM whilst the cats away. I noticed on the fb page he put up a list of members who are interested in going to the theatre- still not added that lady who said she felt left out and wondered if AG had blocked her. I wouldn't mind but she's one of the regular shout outs by the Sadderlys so you'd think he would have taken her into his fold 😳😉😒

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m trying to work out why her friend said ‘They so deserve a break.’ LW twice a week, continuous SM posting ( her choice ) a few pissed rants on YouTube. Why does she deserve a holiday? Yes ok, families do need holidays and private time together, but why does she deserve it?

They’re just playing games. They’ll be reading on here, loving the fact we are trying to guess what they are up to.
They will have known about the CP meet-up, so purposefully put out that post as if to say “we have to flee the country we are so famous and being hounded by very unwell people”

For the kid’s sakes I hope they are having a normal family holiday, and hope they have a jolly nice time, the kids DESERVE it.

I agree though, why the cat and mouse, why even announce it? Fair enough they absolutely need to let the SUBS know, but telling everyone on SM? Would anyone really care if she didn’t post for a week? It just causes their followers to be more concerned, surely? They are actually drawing more attention to themselves.
I don't know why this woman and their subs says - you deserve it - they deserve sod all as they don't do much except sit infront of a screen all day, yes the youngest girl does for putting up with the others but not those 2 grifters. Deserve means do something or show qualities worthy of a reaction which rewards, which they certainly do not.
I do wonder if they have gone abroad as they will have taken his mother with them and the youngest wants to stay in UK so maybe back to Cornwall or South Coast and the oldest girl is with her boyfriend somewhere. Wait and see time. If they have gone to the Yoga retreat they will have gone alone as it is not a place for kids.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
maybe theyve gone away left the girls who will have a great big houseful of mates staying over & having parties

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.