Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's obvious they've gone away...the old chestnut of we're having a break from social media usually means we're going away. How silly of them to practically tell everyone their house is now empty. They usually at least pretend Dina is staying in their house.

Reactions: 19
lol at the words digital detox...... at least she's admitting the poisonous element of what they do

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So have the b&ggered off and not explained to paying subs how they will be recompensed?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
one of them will drop a huge digital detox error, watch this space - there is no way they can stay of SM for a week, lets see what is out there by monday

Reactions: 15
The last time she had a digital detox was when she went away to film the Circle.

Certainly wouldn't surprise me if they've gone away. Her friend DonnaMayLondon recently went to Crete.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes, digital break = gone on holiday, house now empty. But dance yeh tits off also let the cat out of the bag. "have the best time ever"

Reactions: 14
Just watched the ‘airdrying’ video. My goodness that woman does like to make a fuss and overdramatise everything. And I can’t understand why she was unable to walk up the stairs in her own house naked for fear of her family seeing her. I know that no one would bat an eyelid in my house. What happened to Mrs body confidence acceptance then? Just another attention seeking pointless video 💤

I notice that her friend Hannah also mentioned Nadia was going away in the comments section. Nadia’s attempts at secrecy are pathetic and are all about stirring up some added drama/concern for herself. There’s no way she’ll be off SM. I just hope it isn’t a gifted retreat or holiday because that disgusting greedy woman certainly does NOT deserve it, whatever her sycophants say 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched the ‘airdrying’ video. My goodness that woman does like to make a fuss and overdramatise everything. And I can’t understand why she was unable to walk up the stairs in her own house naked for fear of her family seeing her. I know that no one would bat an eyelid in my house. What happened to Mrs body confidence acceptance then? Just another attention seeking pointless video 💤

I notice that her friend Hannah also mentioned Nadia was going away in the comments section. Nadia’s attempts at secrecy are pathetic and are all about stirring up some added drama/concern for herself. There’s no way she’ll be off SM. I just hope it isn’t a gifted retreat or holiday because that disgusting greedy woman certainly does NOT deserve it, whatever her sycophants say 😡
Well last year her youngest daughter wanted a ‘normal’ day for her Birthday which meant no SM or filming; but… they hung a Happy Birthday sign up in the background for CM, and did not stop going on about the fact that they were not allowed to mention it was her Birthday, so by the end of the day, her 400+k followers would have known. Maybe, just maybe, they have had the decency to respect her wishes this year and in order to do so, have managed to find somewhere with no internet connection whatsoever, because that is the ONLY way they will manage to stay off YouTube and SM.

Reactions: 16
Nadia’s voice on the air dry video sounded like someone who was having a nervous breakdown
Living with an alcohol practicing or non practicing can be of huge stress
They really can suck you dry and most of the time you are just going through the motions hot having any quality of life
Jeepers my reading glasses have worn out, sorry for the typos I’m seeing double here 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone posted on Twitter;

"Seen a celebrity at the petrol station - Nadia Sawalha grabbing a coffee at the Wild Bean Cafe in Wimbledon Chase while hubby sat at the wheel of their 4 by 4 #showbiz

9:30 AM · Aug 21, 2021"

• Haha
  • Wow
Why do some people seem so entitled to everything.
Many people can not afford food yet alone meals out , constant breaks . Yet they feel so entitled because they say they work hard!
Working hard is getting up and slogging 10 hours a day for a wage that just covers your bills and food ! Having holidays or even nights out is a luxury for so many .
Nadia is constantly going on about holidays. They have been away several times this year and plenty of hotel breaks and meals out yet they go on social media as though they are so baldy done too, like feel sorry for me.
Look at the world now and all the poor souls desperate to get out of Kabul and they leave with just clothes not knowing where they are going or of they will ever see their family's again.
Why do they have to constantly feel the need to self pity statuses about how much they need a break . Yes we all need a break but it's not possible because we live in the normal world and we don't get free washing machines , free garden furniture, hot tubs , free kitchen equipment, free food in the middle of a pandemic when most are struggling! So this is why they can have breaks and meals in posh restaurants that most is a weeks wages!
I'm an extremely giving person and give even when I have very little as I just can not stand to see a person with nothing! If I had been given all what they have I would of shared with homeless centres, i would of given the garden furniture to a cancer unit for their garden . It just drives my mind crazy how many just feel the need to constantly post about all their holidays and all their free things when so many will never have that luxury.
One more thing if they are having a holiday isn't it extremely insensitive when your dog has been so sick and still suffering with her sight , she needs you around comforting her because her life has been turned up side down , I do hope I'm wrong and perhaps they are having a break in this country and taking her with them, but if not how could you leave your dog at home even with people she knows its not the same as she will need her owners , also how could you leave her any way you would be worried sick. But these are just my observations about their dog and I may be wrong . Obviously they care about her because she has had amazing veterinary care but she now needs to converless with her owners and start to heal and start to understand her way round with her blindness, it will be very distressing for her and that is why she will need her family especially Nadia and Mark so I'm hoping they are staying at home or if not taking the dogs with them. 🐾🐾

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Why do some people seem so entitled to everything.
Many people can not afford food yet alone meals out , constant breaks . Yet they feel so entitled because they say they work hard!
Working hard is getting up and slogging 10 hours a day for a wage that just covers your bills and food ! Having holidays or even nights out is a luxury for so many .
Nadia is constantly going on about holidays. They have been away several times this year and plenty of hotel breaks and meals out yet they go on social media as though they are so baldy done too, like feel sorry for me.
Look at the world now and all the poor souls desperate to get out of Kabul and they leave with just clothes not knowing where they are going or of they will ever see their family's again.
Why do they have to constantly feel the need to self pity statuses about how much they need a break . Yes we all need a break but it's not possible because we live in the normal world and we don't get free washing machines , free garden furniture, hot tubs , free kitchen equipment, free food in the middle of a pandemic when most are struggling! So this is why they can have breaks and meals in posh restaurants that most is a weeks wages!
I'm an extremely giving person and give even when I have very little as I just can not stand to see a person with nothing! If I had been given all what they have I would of shared with homeless centres, i would of given the garden furniture to a cancer unit for their garden . It just drives my mind crazy how many just feel the need to constantly post about all their holidays and all their free things when so many will never have that luxury.
One more thing if they are having a holiday isn't it extremely insensitive when your dog has been so sick and still suffering with her sight , she needs you around comforting her because her life has been turned up side down , I do hope I'm wrong and perhaps they are having a break in this country and taking her with them, but if not how could you leave your dog at home even with people she knows its not the same as she will need her owners , also how could you leave her any way you would be worried sick. But these are just my observations about their dog and I may be wrong . Obviously they care about her because she has had amazing veterinary care but she now needs to converless with her owners and start to heal and start to understand her way round with her blindness, it will be very distressing for her and that is why she will need her family especially Nadia and Mark so I'm hoping they are staying at home or if not taking the dogs with them. 🐾🐾
I have to agree with you. Compared to a lot of people they are very privileged but don’t seem to appreciate that, just greedy ungrateful people. As for poor Chichi I think it’s pretty sureshe got poisoned by something in that garden. Some thing similar happened to my daughters dog. She managed to eat something from a compost bin that poisoned her and she was very ill for a while and lost her sight. The vets said her sight may or may not come back. Luckily she recovered and her sight came back but I would guess with Chichi it was either the water from the hottub that was full of chemicals that Nitty let drain onto the garden or they have put down weed killer or slug repellant or something like that with no thought to their animals. They have no common sense at all. As everyone is saying they think they have gone away Im wondering what Airbnb or hotel rooms they are going to trash now.

• Angry
her 'digital detox' has made it into the Daily E xpress
Honestly with all the tragedy going on in the world who really needs to know about her nonsense!

rney
"Seen a celebrity at the petrol station - Nadia Sawalha grabbing a coffee at the Wild Bean Cafe in Wimbledon Chase while hubby sat at the wheel of their 4 by 4 #showbiz

yes, just seen that
they were obvs filling up on route to their holiday destination
Cornwall?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
her 'digital detox' has made it into the Daily E xpress
Honestly with all the tragedy going on in the world who really needs to know about her nonsense!

yes, just seen that
they were obvs filling up on route to their holiday destination
Cornwall?
She informs the Express of every move she makes. The crap is here is you want to read it. Sounds like Cornwall or South Coast, well UK but maybe thinks up norf is too cold for her.

• Angry
  • Sick
She informs the Express of every move she makes. The crap is here is you want to read it. Sounds like Cornwall or South Coast, well UK but maybe thinks up norf is too cold for her.

So we have discussed many times on here that she needs to go to Digital Rehab, she doesn’t say the ‘unwell trolls’ suggested it, blames it on her daughters instead. When has she ever done anything they have asked her?

She will eat and drink herself into a stupour to fill the gaping hole of not being able to stare at her reflection on IG and read the nonsensical adoration. She’s going to put on a lot of weight for sure.

As I always say, they are 10 steps ahead of the game, there is an agenda, she will be reading her phone constantly, they will be filming vlogs, for future content. GLEAM have probably recommended to stay of IG so she can have her big 🤩 COMEBACK 🤩 then she will drone on about it on LW 😴 and pretend she did it for her kids. She gets it put in the paper so people will be looking out for her, so desperate is she to be recognised. Already happened at a petrol garage, I think even that was a set up. So now it will be people taking photos of her and posting it, or, an arranged Papparazzi shot. Let’s hope it’s not Cornwall, her fake love of it drives me nuts!

Wonder if Manks is feeling bad about his carbon footprint in th 4X4 today? Nah, he’s probably got over that little climate issue he was battling with last week.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

I think that's a misuse of the word "celebrity "

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.