Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s anything to do with him not being around yesterday and they did seem loved up last week.

I’d imagine they are going abroad.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if it’s anything to do with him not being around yesterday and they did seem loved up last week.

I’d imagine they are going abroad.
That is why he had a wash and wore a shirt yesterday, def a holiday as she has been moaning about not going away for a while and no LW next week as pre-recorded.

Reactions: 15
i think they are going for a holiday - greece ? spain?
Yes they’ll be going abroad. It will kill her not to post and show off. No doubt they will be recording it all for future content. Their subs will be in meltdown this morning

Reactions: 15
It’s pretty obvious they are flying away on holiday somewhere. It was my first thought. I guess they didn’t want a backlash like they did with Cornwall last year. This year is different. They aren’t breaking any rules, but it’s not a good look for them going abroad after everything they have said in their coffee moanings.

Reactions: 14
It’s busy at cafe managed to get table near entrance …..i will still look out for you at entrance 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope some Tattlers turn up @Ireckon and I hope you have a lovely time.
Wish I could be there
Thanks I have a cuppa tea now and I’ve asked two people if they were Mark and one Nadia ( remember code 😆)but alas no … it’s okay it’s a nice place and the staff are being very kind 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If they are going away I would think Spain, since Greece is burnt to a crisp. Maybe they are busy on reconnaissance at CP? 🤭 @Ireckon are you wearing a grubby hoodie with the hood up, wearing skull rings and basking in the drizzle? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder why they put out the message today and didn’t tell the subs yesterday? Surely it must be planned in advance. It is thier youngest daughter’s birthday in a few days isn’t it? Perhaps it’s a holiday combined with her birthday? Who can remember N saying “I’m happy to never go abroad again, I’m not getting on an aeroplane again” blah blah….. over the past several months there has been some very old content as if this compensates! NNSS made up of old NNSS done by a super sub, and endless excuses. Their hearts are not In it now, this has become so obvious. Although it’s ‘only’ £1.99 a month, do they ever consider refunding members at all? A lot of vulnerable subs can’t see through this charade. Have a great time with your meet up today fellow tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Many people in their situation are going abroad. Jane Moore, saira Khan etc it’s not a huge surprise so why do they have to turn it into a cat and mouse game? Why can’t they just say ‘we are going on holiday, see you in a week guys?’ That would be too normal for them wouldn’t it. They really do think they are special.

And obviously they should be refunding any monies as they aren’t doing lives etc, although he did say the other day the Norfolk videos would be landing so I guess he will be on line doing that so not really a tech break at all. Total muppets.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.