Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure he will have bought some binoculars from Amazon this week to come and have a look at you all - beware of the baseball bat. (y)
he’s had a wash today … even his hair 😏 and put a shirt on 😁 and was not available apparently on tonight’s members live … was wondering why but maybe he is waiting in CP Park all proud and sparkling clean to meet and greet with you 🤣🤣 I trust you to give him a run for his money 😏 have a great time👍

ps just a pity he did not iron his shirt or have the sleeves cut to measure!😏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hope you all have a fun meet up. Wish I lived closer to join you all. 🤗

I think she is very clever and keeps very close friends with Tom Sage, as I think he is head of LW and as we all know she makes those that are useful to her like her. She keeps friends with all the strong & popular presenters for a reason. She is a very sly & insincere woman! 🤬🤬🤬
Just had a search and he is Deputy Editor of LW.

Just had a look at the home time from a couple of days ago where she had an accident in the kitchen and there was stuff up the wall and on the ceiling - who is betting it is still there.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Tried to watch Hometime but its so boringly tit that I had to ffwd through and was horrified as usual by how filthy dirty and basically disgusting their home is. They have no respect for anything. Nitty was even dripping green candle wax all over the little unwashed nanny's birthday cake. There is stuff all over their floor and Nittys feet made me sick in my mouth. The stuff that was splashed all over the kitchen walls looked like green diarrhoea. There is no way they are cleaning that off. 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
honestly, if I was the person whose dog it was, I would be asking myself if its possible Nadia Sawalha has just thrown orange juice over her leather sofas in order to guilt shame me on instagram in to buying her new ones- I so don't believe anything she says or does.

I think she's actually referring to Linda Robson's husband.......who is also called Mark?

I completely agree though that Mank would find Jane terrifying, as I think she would think he's a head and not hide her opinion.

sucking up to judi and katie........such a tactician

This video is as entertianing as someone sat on a park bench talking gibberish and giggling away to themselves over absolutely nothing.
Seriously she's off her tits on something - wine, gin, pot, prescription antidepressants - possibly all of the above. Off her nut. Is she always like it, as that is concerning?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hope you all have a fun meet up. Wish I lived closer to join you all. 🤗

I think she is very clever and keeps very close friends with Tom Sage, as I think he is head of LW and as we all know she makes those that are useful to her like her. She keeps friends with all the strong & popular presenters for a reason. She is a very sly & insincere woman! 🤬🤬🤬
Deviant, insincere, malevolent, cunning and manipulative...our Nitty in one... and many skeletons in the cupboard
17603436-7386763-image-a-6_1566567294153.jpg

• Sad
Tried to watch Hometime but its so boringly tit that I had to ffwd through and was horrified as usual by how filthy dirty and basically disgusting their home is. They have no respect for anything. Nitty was even dripping green candle wax all over the little unwashed nanny's birthday cake. There is stuff all over their floor and Nittys feet made me sick in my mouth. The stuff that was splashed all over the kitchen walls looked like green diarrhoea. There is no way they are cleaning that off. 🤮🤮🤮
Who would want to go round there to even sit in that tit hole never mind eat and drink anything. My mother would have had something to say if my house had been like that and to put it out there for the world to see she would have been ashamed like anybody with any pride in themselves and their sourroundings. I suppose his mother doesn't really care and hers probably think they are better keeping quiet to keep the peace.

Reactions: 16
Seriously she's off her tits on something - wine, gin, pot, prescription antidepressants - possibly all of the above. Off her nut. Is she always like it, as that is concerning?
no, that's just her personality- acting out, tantrummy, everything's a bullshitty performance, load of meaningless rhetoric, guffawing over nothing like a buffoon, in dialogue with no-one, making something out of nothing, doing something basic and making out its intrepid and brave, being all look at my body/don't look at my body, and then sticking the crappy nonsensical result all over social media.

Reactions: 15
he’s had a wash today … even his hair 😏 and put a shirt on 😁 and was not available apparently on tonight’s members live … was wondering why but maybe he is waiting in CP Park all proud and sparkling clean to meet and greet with you 🤣🤣 I trust you to give him a run for his money 😏 have a great time👍

ps just a pity he did not iron his shirt or have the sleeves cut to measure!😏
he's trying to be butch
lookin 'ard innit
but like most things in his life
he cant quite do it

• Haha
I get the impression Betty doesn't like being on camera much. She always looks annoyed when they start vlogging and they don't keep the camera on her for too long. Mark only really has the dogs to vlog nowadays.

• Wow
For those coming to the park today … Here is a nice Colorful map 😊
1629522965147.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Interesting post on Instagram from Nadia this morning. Wonder what’s going on 🤔. Because we can be sure she’s not telling the truth! Shall we open a book on how long she lasts. 🙄
I just saw that, I reckon she won't last long, say 2 days at the most. At least @Bitterandtwisted gets a break from the coffee moaning 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting post on Instagram from Nadia this morning. Wonder what’s going on 🤔. Because we can be sure she’s not telling the truth! Shall we open a book on how long she lasts. 🙄
It’s got to be work related, like her previous ‘digital detox’ when she went on The Circle.
I can’t imagine her kids have told her to get off
social media, as they’re always shut away in their rooms on SM themselves.
Wonder what the job is

I just saw that, I reckon she won't last long, say 2 days at the most. At least @Bitterandtwisted gets a break from the coffee moaning 🤣🤣🤣
I will give her until Monday evening - perhaps we have shamed her into stopping putting that filthy house on SM or she has been getting backlash from the other stuff she puts out there.
Do you think he will give up Coffee Moaning ?

edit - has Love Island finished, maybe she is going in as a guest. 🤣

No Coffee M so they are going up the Park for a nosey at the Tattlers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I will give her until Monday evening - perhaps we have shamed her into stopping putting that filthy house on SM or she has been getting backlash from the other stuff she puts out there.
Do you think he will give up Coffee Moaning ?

edit - has Love Island finished, maybe she is going in as a guest. 🤣
Ive just re read it and it seems to be only her giving it up so mark may do coffee moaning as I cant think he will go away from the channel

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.