Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E1E1770A-DAEB-476B-9925-AA8B9A075741.jpeg
I’m just waiting on Mark turning up on the next series of undercover boss, you know with all those employees he has
He could give some great constructive criticism to so many workers, really get their careers off and running.....
Wouldn’t even need a disguise

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow - Mark Adderley in full gaslight mode. Time stamp 23:15 for when Mark is about to do something VERY NAUGHTY (His shouty capitals, not mine.) He's showing his wife's tip of a room when she expressly told him not to. :mad:

HOME TIME 37 Nadias HACK Verdict, Hottie in HotTub, Mark Shows Nadias WARDROBE Carnage & BETTY COOKS - YouTube

He then goes into full on breathy, bug-eyed psycho mode, warning to those who dare to comment on what should never have been uploaded: "Hope many of you are going to be really horrible about it rather than understanding of her mental condition? Cos we're all tolerant here. 🤥 So, before you judge, remember." :rolleyes:

Remember what, Mark Adderley? That seconds before this you told us you were filming against her wishes? Or that at Time stamp 3:05 you zoomed in on her bum :mad: and overlayed the footage with farting sounds. Again. :sleep:

I feel bad on commenting on what I should never have been shown - Mark the cameraman actually says he's pixelating the footage but Mark the editor has clearly forgotten the promise he made himself aeons ago - but how sad that Di has been relegated to the box room, so that Nadia can trail her stuff all over a bigger space. What a t*sser to juxtapose this with the millions of #taxdeductible TShirts his wife bought him that he clearly hung up that morning - his chest is puffed out like that time they shut the kitchen drawers. Idiot. Why exactly does an unemployed layabout require so many designer TShirts? I wonder how Mark's toy cave and other upstairs room are looking?
As he is not the main bread winner that makes him The Stay At Home HOUSE HUSBAND …. He should be helping her tidy especially as he is showing off his tidy skills of HIS stuff.
He really is a barstard making her look bad and I noticed on the last couple of live videos he is back to his SMARMY SELF yuk! 🤢😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
This is not called a "mental condition".... This is called "living in a tit tip" Neither of them have an ounce of self respect. There is no way I would post my house looking like this. They are just lazy twats who can't be arsed tidying or cleaning. How can they live like this???
The state of the hot tub, shocking!
We all knew that the walk-in wardrobe wasn't going to stay tidy, but the state of it? It makes me weep. The way they treat their things is bad enough, but to actually see it. :sick: The two of them seem to be perpetual teenagers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Wow - Mark Adderley in full gaslight mode. Time stamp 23:15 for when Mark is about to do something VERY NAUGHTY (His shouty capitals, not mine.) He's showing his wife's tip of a room when she expressly told him not to. :mad:

HOME TIME 37 Nadias HACK Verdict, Hottie in HotTub, Mark Shows Nadias WARDROBE Carnage & BETTY COOKS - YouTube

He then goes into full on breathy, bug-eyed psycho mode, warning to those who dare to comment on what should never have been uploaded: "Hope many of you are going to be really horrible about it rather than understanding of her mental condition? Cos we're all tolerant here. 🤥 So, before you judge, remember." :rolleyes:

Remember what, Mark Adderley? That seconds before this you told us you were filming against her wishes? Or that at Time stamp 3:05 you zoomed in on her bum :mad: and overlayed the footage with farting sounds. Again. :sleep:

I feel bad on commenting on what I should never have been shown - Mark the cameraman actually says he's pixelating the footage but Mark the editor has clearly forgotten the promise he made himself aeons ago - but how sad that Di has been relegated to the box room, so that Nadia can trail her stuff all over a bigger space. What a t*sser to juxtapose this with the millions of #taxdeductible TShirts his wife bought him that he clearly hung up that morning - his chest is puffed out like that time they shut the kitchen drawers. Idiot. Why exactly does an unemployed layabout require so many designer TShirts? I wonder how Mark's toy cave and other upstairs room are looking?
How do they live like that! They must stink. What happened to showing us every month how tidy and organised she was going to be with her longed for cupboards as she likes to call them. He really does love to make her look bad. Just after that he’s following her through the house to the hot tub focused on her backside yet again. Why does she feel the need to take her top off, time stamp 26.0. Oh I know why ……… because she’s an attention seeking exhibitionist. Mank is there of course with all the childish innuendos.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
How generous of you to suggest content for Nadia's Meals in Minutes afrozenpea :p #SparkofJoy
I'll match your generosity by posting this recipe I stole from YouTube: Tropical Fruit Tempura with Fun Dip Frosting! | Deep Fried Crazy! - YouTube I can just see Mark Adderley stroking a super soaker full of coconut rum.

I reckon Nadia Sawalha will have countless ways to make this her own, perhaps marinating the fruit overnight in melted butter and alcohol, before drizzling an extra 'tablespoon' over each finished kebab. 🤢
only wermember, not all alcoholic can haev a glass of wine mixed in with their gravy, so check first....... Mank is a very special one.

A least this channel is called WTF foods. more self-awareness than nadia will ever show.

She'll defintely add a chocolate sauce: i.e. melt some chocolate. What anyone else would call melted chocolate, but they probably have experience of recipes that don't come out of a single packet full stop.

Reactions: 11
He is vile, that sweating face turns my stomach
he never washes - he must stink all the time
and as for that room, what a silly childish woman she is
thrives on being a 'naughty girl' constantly wanting attention
she really should be ashamed of herself

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
How do they live like that! They must stink. What happened to showing us every month how tidy and organised she was going to be with her longed for cupboards as she likes to call them. He really does love to make her look bad. Just after that he’s following her through the house to the hot tub focused on her backside yet again. Why does she feel the need to take her top off, time stamp 26.0. Oh I know why ……… because she’s an attention seeking exhibitionist. Mank is there of course with all the childish innuendos.
Just had a quick look a some of that HT. Thought the bit with Mrs.Sawalha was actually interesting, aside from Manks desperately hunting for 'Adderley' china so he could show off :sleep: .

Amazing how amazed Nitty was about how organised and clean her Mother's kitchen drawers are and a neatly organised dishwasher, "I must be adopted," she says. No Nitty, it is completely normal as a human being to keep one's house tidy, clean and organised, your Mother is in her late 80's and can still manage it. Clearly as a family you must have all been brought up with your Mother's attitude towards cleanliness and hygiene?

Don't blame it on the fact you must originate from a different family, you quite obviously have a mental health disorder, well quite a few I would imagine, and you need to see a professional and seek help! You are lazy and filthy.

*NB Throw your nephew under a bus why don't you by making him look like he begged for a freebie (and that is after his mate cleaned your S**theap of a cupboard out.)

What's the betting he said he liked it, and she said "Don't worry darlin, I'll getcha one." Then spins a story making him look like he's begging for a freebie.

..and what's with all 'This is great for men 😤' Men are perfectly capable of cooking things on a hob, oven, bar-b-que, you sexist, thick, idiot.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The Mank & Nitty shitshow (cm) griping how bad off they are 🤣🤣🤣
They really don't know what it's like to be down and out in a Croydin toilit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Catching up on the “content” aka BS that has finally “landed”!
HT 37 seems to have been filmed 9 weeks ago😳 as he is watching the England Croatia match played on 13 June so all this is a month before Chi Chi’s mystery illness! Around 28.30 Manky chases Nitty with the dog’s doll stinking of fox 💩 and she specifically says it is infected and she (Nitty)will go blind🧐😳🧐😳🤔🤔 And there is of course the emptying of the hot tub in the garden and them mentioning the need of weed killer in the front. I am sure they know what happened😡 all gone very hush hush since

PS yet another skip! What do they get rid off???

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
:coffee:Coffee Moaning and it's Saturday. I'm so tired and cranky. I have to go back to the pharmacy to get a prescription that I thought was filled yesterday, but wasn't. I wasn't angry at the time, but now I am whinging about have to go back there. :mad: It gets me out I guess. Title today is "Lorry Drivers=NO CHRISTMAS, BANKSY, Plymouth aftermath, Tyre Flipping, Nicki Minaj."

Mark is "dancing" in the background wearing his new MTV t-shirt and that LA Dodgers hat. Nanny Di has is going back upstairs, having got her provisions. Nadia tells Mark to do the dancing that puts his back out. I won't bore you with the details. Nadia is really miserable today and Mark is trying to make her laugh. Nadia hasn't been for a walk in ages. Going to 4G. Mark is exhausted now. Nads says she is fed up and is not doing the "HI GUYS!" thing on social media. She is thankful she has a job, a house and a "nice enough husband." "Parents are getting older, the planet is getting frazzled, the kids are getting older, I keep eating bread..." Yeah this is starting out to be a great CM for a Saturday. Mark pipes in to say whether you are Prince Harry or the Queen, you are allowed to feel down. Nads wants to see who is flat or not in the chat. *Looks at chest* Nope! :p Loads are saying they are flat. Claire is indented. Nads says they had a disaster. Do they have a sink hold in garden? No. You know that Pavlova she made? Well they filmed it, but the card was corrupted, so they can't show it on the NNSS tomorrow. The hyperbole with these two is intense.

John asks if they would do a live with everyone having the ingredients. Nads was thinking about that, "as online lessons are a really big thing." Mark reads "Yes Nads, I love your live cocks, oh cooks." :rolleyes: The only 🐓 is you Mark. Dawnie says she went out for Rawl plugs and came back with a chair and stool. Nads says there is a packet of Rawl plugs in the fridge in the laundry room. Why does that not surprise me? They take us to said fridge and there they are and then the feed suddenly cuts back to the kitchen table. Debate over who put them there. Nads thinks it's funny that neither of them took them out of the fridge. Nads fusses with her hair and says she loves the stuff she is putting in her hair now. (Is that the Pantene tit? I heard that Pantene make your hair fall out, so I stay away from it.) Mark says it makes her pubes curly too. "MAAAARRKKK!! What are you doing? Stop it!" "Do you like my t-shirt?" NOOOOOOOOO!!! "No we don't like anything about you." :ROFLMAO: Nads. Off he goes to pout. Anne put a kettle in the fridge once. I hate when that happens. "Did anyone see Loose Women yesterday?" Emma made Dina's Carbonara and it was delicious. Michelle says they are blurry and Mark come back with that ridiculous faux fur hat on and fixes it.
Back to Loose, Nads was convinced Judi was going on Strictly. Jane Moore said Judi convinced her it wasn't. Mark says he will have to go back to 4G. Nads says because she was anchoring the show, she went to the EDITOR and said look I know it is Judi, just tell me. He said to her "Nads, it's not Judi, it's Linda." Mark is busy tying his flaps the top of is head now. Nads says she got all emotion and Tom the EDITOR felt really bad about it. So Linda is supposed to under the guise of going to the bog, come back to the studio from the ceiling on a hoop. Whilst Linda is taken off by the floor manager, Nads is chatting away to Judi and Katie. So remember that Nads thinks that Judi and Katie have no idea? Well, Linda has been told it is Janet doing Strictly. (What I am getting from this scenario is that they are all a bunch of Loose Lipped Women, so production created this ruse.) It all spills into finger pointing of it's you, no it's you, etc., etc. 😖 Pandemonium breaks out and they discuss it in the break and when they come back, dozy Linduh says "What? It's not Janet?" 🤯 Mink Moo says this is the dentist story all over again. Mark is not laughing and says it is a you had to be there moment. "It was hilarious, it was so funny."

Mark asks who's doing it. 😒 He asks if Judi can dance. Nads says they went out to get pissed and by the end of the night, one of the producers asked her if she could dance. Nads says she knows she can move. Doesn't everyone who is able bodied and not inflicted with arthritis? :p Mark:"It sounds a bit cosy." 😐 Nads is very excited for Judi, but Linda says it is the most boring and uncomfortable thing, you have to sit for 2 hours and they tape 2 shows. Mark drops Nigel Slater's name as he concurs with it being boring. Leanne says that Mark is bored with the story and Mark says no, he just isn't a Strictly fan. If you're not a fan, how could you not be bored by the subject? Nads scrunches her hair and says "As soon as I mention Loose Women, his eyes go dead." Nads asks the chatters if they like hearing the behind the scenes stuff at Loose, because Mark says it will be boring. It has nothing to do with Mark, so he doesn't find it interesting more like. 😏 A tiff ensues as Nads says Mark has told her that her filming at Loose isn't interesting for people, she says it would have been yesterday and then he asks well why didn't you film it and she says he knocked her confidence in filming at Loose. And there we have it folks, ALL ROADS LEAD TO MARK! 😑 Nads is finished filming for the vlog. Nads has no idea when the audience is coming back for Loose. Lewis says you both look like dumb and dumber and Mark you're DUMBER! 😮🤣

People out there want to know Nads' feeling on Jake and Liberty. Mark puts his head down, despondant that he has to suffer through Love Island chat, instead of boring the pants off of us with his lectures. "Right, who watched Love Island last night?" Mark says he did. More No than Yes, so a quicky. Nads thinks Jake was in big trouble with Liberty yesterday, Liberty has the most trusting, beautiful and kind heart, but Jake has backed himself into a corner. Nads says there is a life lesson there:"Do you know what you want and do you know how to ask for it?" Liberty asks 3 straight questions, Jake got all nervous and said that he loved her. Mark says Nadia has talked an awful lot this morning. Please see my previous comments on Mark. 🤨 Mark thinks Love Island is an important show, showing young people interacting with each other. Liberty said I don't want to be with someone who doesn't respect me and he told the girls that. "That is the best line a woman can say." Nads says he forget the second part "because that is what I deserve." (Well, people say stuff all the time that their actions end up contradicting. Saw some dude who said to me he doesn't like game playing, yet what did he do? Dipstick.) Nads says we choose what we want, commitmentphobe, someone who isn't kind to etc. Didn't Nads settle for Mark, what with her being up the duff within a few months? :unsure: Nads is trying to find the line from Confession of a Wallflower. Nads asks Mark to run up to Kiki and find out the quote, as Kiki loves the novel and would know. Mark refuses and will find it online. Melanie says it is you get the love that you think you deserve. "Remember, we are not our thoughts..." Thanks Nads.

Mark weighs in about conflicts with friends or partners, you have to ask youself do you have a vested interest in being annoyed and upset? Mark says that people like being the space of being hard done by, controlled and being put upon. Mark says when Nads discusses her female friends bitching about a partner and when the partner tries to solve that issue they don't like that. Who does that sound like? :unsure: (You know some people aren't happy unless they are complaining, again, who does that sound like?) Not to be sexist, Mark says there are men who like being henpecked to justify their behaviour and vent their spleen. Thank you John Gray almost Ph.D. 🤭 Mark says you see it in LI, them wanting something to complain about. (IMO, that is part of being young isn't it? You grow up with soaps and melodrama thinking if there isn't something to complain about or any drama, there must be something wrong.) Steph says what about the negative aspects of LI? Nads says there are more real bodies on the show this year. Mark says no. Mark gets distracted by the men's abs.

"Oh there's Maddie! Heeeeeeeeeyy!!" Nads says Maddie keeps following her when she is being miserable. "Maddie can you please come home and give me a cuddle?" Yes you can cook a whole chicken using the thermometer with the Ninja. Mark asks where that came from; the Hometime duh. She says to do it spatchcotch, but it's spatchcock. Mark says it's too early to say that. :rolleyes: "I love my Ninja as you know, I only work with brands I love." 🤨 Mark O wants help with a Beef Wellington, but Nads says whilst yawning that she has had so many disasters with it. Nads suggests watching Lee Peart's YouTube where he does one. He used Gordon Ramsay's recipe on YouTube. Mark tells Maddie he loved the clip of her in the mosh pit. (I inadvertently ended up in a mosh pit at a Charlatans gig. NOT FUN! Another time there was a dude at a Skinny Puppy concert who forgot his deodorant and people were just shoving him away to get rid of him. 😂) He waxes poetic about the yoof. "Round of applause for Maddie's memes."

Gemma has spoken to thousands of men online and they all suck. She wants someone like Mark. Mark is willing to be pimped out for a fee no doubt. Nads says "Yes, take him, just for a few days. I will take him back after 48 hours." She continues to ask if there are any takers. 🤣 "Put in your bids now." Mark is looking forlorn now. Helen has put up 50p. Mark O will give 20 quid. "I'm all yours Mark." Nads is looking for at least 25 because she has to get him to you and back and it will cost her. Laura S. bids 75 pounds. "What about his travel and his packed lunch?" Mark suggests he hit the streets. Lior 80, Tracey 100! "But is he getting lunch and travel included?" "What if I did rent you out for charity? Would you go?" 😧 Mark says he doesn't like her today. Skye Elise says 300 quid for everything.

We are now 12 mins left in the live and are only getting to the news. Lorry Driver shortage for Xmas. John Lewis have increased the salaries of their lorry drivers to entice people. Nads says she can't get any deliveries from any supermarket this week. (Oh my woman, just get your license and drive yourself to the shops.) Hello to Delilah, Maddie's friend. Nadia starts singing the Tom Jones tune and makes a clacking noise. Mark says what is that and Nads says it's in the tune. "Don't tell me about Tom Jones! You know nothing about Tom Jones." Amongst other things. "Mark stop showing off." Mark asks if was true about Tom Jones and women taking their knickers off. Nads says yes, she has seen it. He asks if they took them off then and there and Nads says not they bring them. "Extras." Mark says "it would be a bit STD." He is so _________ fill in your own adj. Tim is here and he is a driver. Mark asks him about the shortages.

Banksy has been seen. He was behind the spraycation street art from last week. Apparently he is in NSW during the lockdown doing it. Nads talks about Aus and NZ how they were ahead of the game and why didn't they just "blast through with vaccines." Loads of praise of Banksy. "Oh I love him he is so creative." Talk about Banksy and how he makes money. "Where does he make money or does he live in a hole?" asks Nadia. :ROFLMAO: Mark asks if anyone else like graffitti. Mark asks if we remember old conservative people bitching about graffitti on trains and he thought it was beautiful. (Are you kidding me? Taxpayers foot the bill for that crap. Most of it is just crappy tagging and scratching grafitti on plastic burns my chaps man! 😤) Nads really doesn't respond to Mark. Nads said when she was younger she found it aggressive and scary. (Now I am getting melancholy, thinking of the days when Toronto was spotless, it was hard to find any grafitti anywhere. You could eat you dinner off the streets it was so clean. 😍) Now she sees it as art. "Gang sprays are so annoying.

Plymouth shooting signals incel culture is spreading. (Yes, a lot of young men not getting laid apparently. They have workable hands, don't they? 🤛 🤭 Or they are too cheap to get a hooker.) So he had mental health issues, a gun license, had the gun taken, but it was given back. Someone's gunna get fired. Mark tells us about the Incels-involuntary celibates. Mark says it is a weird thing to corral around, busy clicking his pen. Misogynist essentially. Talk about the black pill---> nihilists. (We had an Incel rampage down Yonge Street in a rented van a couple of years ago.) Mark suggests that trolls you their energy to attack Incels. :rolleyes: "Unless maybe you are in the same camp." Yawn.

Nicki Minaj and her husband are charged with harrassing the victim of his sexual assault. She is a piece of work that one. Nads says you never hear of a sentence for 4 years for rape, let alone attempted. Mark is clicking that damn pen of his. Do you know what tyre flipping is? The world tyre flipping record was attempted in Newcastle. Mark figures Nads could do that, but she says she doesn't like tyres and "you need a strong core." This record is a continuous flip for 24 hours. Chat about if tyre flipping is bad for your back. "Remember World's Strongest Man?" Mark says they would pull trucks with their teeth. Nads says no, there was a strap around the head, if you pulled with your teeth they would come out. Talk about Record Breakers and Roy Castle dying of second hand smoke. Mark says he watched with baited breath for the domino flips. Nadia says she can't say she ever did that. "I had a life." 😲 "It's clear where this day is going" and off he pops, fed up with Nadia's jabs and goes to sweep the floor for the first time ever.

HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL IF YOU WANT MORE HORRORS LIKE YOU HAD TODAY. DON'T FORGET HE IS UP FOR GRABS FOR 48 HOUR BREAK, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVIDE A PACKED LUNCH AND TRAVEL. MeTube will stick to doughnut tossing. Nadia likes that. LOVE YA! BYYYEEEE! See ya! 😺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else notice the recent lack of skims shaming, chloe mocking and bra lard been shoved in our faces?

Nadia went through a phase where she barely couldn't go a day without stripping off etc...

I wonder if someone's finally had a word with her and made her see how ridiculous she looked and how everyone was laughing at her and not with her?!?

It's very strange how that behaviour has just seemingly stopped??? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice the recent lack of skims shaming, chloe mocking and bra lard been shoved in our faces?

Nadia went through a phase where she barely couldn't go a day without stripping off etc...

I wonder if someone's finally had a word with her and made her see how ridiculous she looked and how everyone was laughing at her and not with her?!?

Yes I've noticed that too, she has definitely not doing so much now

A little while ago it was mentioned here at how badly the dogs are being treated and we wondered if the dogs were being taken for walks. Nadia confirmed that they weren't taking the dogs now and were just letting them out in the garden and she said the dogs are fine with that. Dogs need more than a garden to run about in, they need a good long walk twice a day, no wonder they have been so ill. They really don't deserve to have dogs 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
A little while ago it was mentioned here at how badly the dogs are being treated and we wondered if the dogs were being taken for walks. Nadia confirmed that they weren't taking the dogs now and were just letting them out in the garden and she said the dogs are fine with that. Dogs need more than a garden to run about in, they need a good long walk twice a day, no wonder they have been so ill. They really don't deserve to have dogs
I remember the days of having a dog. It was out first thing in the morning and out in the evening. Those dogs get to relieve themselves in the backyard and lucky if they get the big walk at Crystal Palace. Dogs are for active people, especially hybrid poodles like their's. They are smart and need stimulation, not some bell end sticking his camera in their faces for content filler.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Yes I've noticed that too, she has definitely not doing so much now

A little while ago it was mentioned here at how badly the dogs are being treated and we wondered if the dogs were being taken for walks. Nadia confirmed that they weren't taking the dogs now and were just letting them out in the garden and she said the dogs are fine with that. Dogs need more than a garden to run about in, they need a good long walk twice a day, no wonder they have been so ill. They really don't deserve to have dogs 😡
Absolutely. I have a Cockerpoo and she needs 2 long walks a day else she's a little pain in the arse. They usually have a lot of energy to run off.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Do you think he took advice off here and parked that woeful, annoying dangerous Mental Marky shite ??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Yes I noticed it. Since Kim called her bluff and brought our gorgeous Kate Moss from Croydon into the frame, it all abruptly stopped; as I thought at the time, 'nice chess move Kim.' She was either warned or was cunning enough to know the DM and HELLO wouldn't touch her if she tried to shame Kate.

She may possibly have had a very strong warning from ITV regarding the Chloe posts, as there has been too much trolling as we know which has led to serious Mental Health issues and suicides on Love Island.

We did have a Bra 'Influence' shoved in our face around a week ago, lovely filtered pic in a bra in the kitchen for some reason..

Yes, things have been more tame, Pantene, Ninja and mention of family feuding, she knows Julia's name will get mentioned which will get her face in the rags for a couple of days.

I'm guessing her agenda will be Judi Love next, as we all know there is nothing Nits would love more than to be on Strictly, but I can't see the BBC ever asking, I'm sure she will do everything she can to make sure she is in that audience each week.

I'm very surprised we haven't already been hashtag bombed with 'Judi's my BFF.'

I would also like to think we have played a role in the toning down of her malicious behaviour towards women @notSUBmissive 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
23 degrees in London, and this twit is sitting there with that on his head.
What a c*ck
38028440-9433-4CEB-AE7E-C85BE4E7C0BC.jpeg
1B8FFEC5-88CC-49C8-A839-7607779FBE8A.jpeg

Hot husband🔥🚫
761A8923-E91B-4327-A08F-1840B0214A04.jpeg
EAEC70D4-07EA-4998-9154-46DDC6F5E545.jpeg
365EEECD-0FD7-40DA-BBB8-242F62F4680B.jpeg
62B7067B-C95A-471D-8BAB-51B19726971E.jpeg
B38BF543-4A1E-4DFA-AC13-22DDDEF0DB02.jpeg
F
F3DE2721-431F-4A53-A1F6-D460A83998D3.jpeg
908D66E6-FC57-4934-B3E3-8828F32BB529.jpeg
36F5459B-BAE2-4AAC-9CA8-D2172C3D0095.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She will be harping on how Judi is her BFF and shes known that judi has been given the strictly job for months!!!
Seems she already has. I follow Judi on facebook, have done way before she became a LW. She's uploaded a facebook story this week showing her having after work cocktails at Soho House with just Nadia (no other LW) and what looks like some of the LW all male production team which again included Tom Sage...who Nadia is always very cosy with.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.