Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Grace Kelly according to Instagram live will be later than 8pm as there watching popcorn junkies movie of the day🥱surely he wouldn’t change his jumper when he wears the same one for weeks.
C7A90371-6AA5-4185-87A8-C6566FD9E110.jpeg

@Unsubscribed this is the live from earlier
Sounds disgusting🤮

They will be live I mite watch the first 30seconds😆

C7A90371-6AA5-4185-87A8-C6566FD9E110.jpeg

@Unsubscribed this is the live from earlier
Sounds disgusting🤮

They will be live I mite watch the first 30seconds😆
Then a vlog straight after..give me strength🥱

Skimmed through the vlog
BORING🥱💤😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

How long do u reckon there last with these brands with that kind of attitude🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Mark needed to go out to the post office to send some URGENT post...obviously his sold eBay items more like! He doesn't stop going out. Goes to Tesco and before he has even washed his hands has to vlog and then puts the plastic bag on the island. These two are full of even more shite than ever! Nadia thinks she's going to get some great running done holding :ROFLMAO::oops::rolleyes:a selfie stick!

Reactions: 10
Mark needed to go out to the post office to send some URGENT post...obviously his sold eBay items more like! He doesn't stop going out. Goes to Tesco and before he has even washed his hands has to vlog and then puts the plastic bag on the island. These two are full of even more shite than ever! Nadia thinks she's going to get some great running done holding :ROFLMAO::oops::rolleyes:a selfie stick!

jesus and they are advising people? basic stuff, Manky man wash you f...ing hands

Reactions: 7
@
jesus and they are advising people? basic stuff, Manky man wash you f...ing hands
@tomtomclub u don’t Nadia wash her hands much either considering she cooks so much & walks round a crowded park full of dog s***t
That run with a selfie stick really wasn’t one of her best features🙈

Reactions: 4
And now he's doing a 'mercy mission' to take medication to Nanny Di... it's just a constant stream of excuses, and I wouldn't mind but he's sooo judgemental of any people who dare to be out at the same time as him when he goes to the park!

Now they're talking about going on TikTok... dear god, please no!!!

Btw, I don't think people are deaf, dumb and stupid thinking they might be able to do things in August, bearing in mind it's still almost 4 months away?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And now he's doing a 'mercy mission' to take medication to Nanny Di... it's just a constant stream of excuses, and I wouldn't mind but he's sooo judgemental of any people who dare to be out at the same time as him when he goes to the park!

Now they're talking about going on TikTok... dear god, please no!!!

Btw, I don't think people are deaf, dumb and stupid thinking they might be able to do things in August, bearing in mind it's still almost 4 months away?
I thought that about his ironic judgment of people in the park - he had the cheek to say it didn't look quiet! They are STILL driving to the park which we've been advised not to do - hence why most parks have locked up their carparks!

Are they really considering embarrassing themselves with TikTok?!

Reactions: 11
It's a shame, I've just unsubscribed from their channel as I don't feel I should support their viewing figures anymore. When they first started out I loved the fact that they were "real" and had the courage to show their not so perfectly tidy house and be so open about their feelings. But that's changed over the months as it's gone from " Oh good, another upload" to " Another one?? I just cant be bothered"
Their story changes all the time, and I'd get invested in their latest fitness challenge or whatever only to find they'd given up on it the next week. The over the top shouting and silliness has always annoyed me, but now the negativity is just too much. It's all " Me me me" when ok, we're all down from time to time but I thought their aim was to cheer people up. Also the greasy hair and percieved general dirtiness and bad hygiene was putting me off my lunch :(
I know all too well how hard it is to keep on top of things when you have depression but Mark really needs to be aware of the impact of over long and dirty fingernails on screen.
I've never got the whole Nanny Di thing, she doesn't add anything to the vlogs as she basically just repeats what they've told her to say and is very repetitive. I do love Nadias parents and Dina though. Also her friend Lisa and family
Quality over quantity guys ! ( Plus I miss Kaye, she rocks. Funny And clever! )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's a shame, I've just unsubscribed from their channel as I don't feel I should support their viewing figures anymore. When they first started out I loved the fact that they were "real" and had the courage to show their not so perfectly tidy house and be so open about their feelings. But that's changed over the months as it's gone from " Oh good, another upload" to " Another one?? I just cant be bothered"
Their story changes all the time, and I'd get invested in their latest fitness challenge or whatever only to find they'd given up on it the next week. The over the top shouting and silliness has always annoyed me, but now the negativity is just too much. It's all " Me me me" when ok, we're all down from time to time but I thought their aim was to cheer people up. Also the greasy hair and percieved general dirtiness and bad hygiene was putting me off my lunch :(
I know all too well how hard it is to keep on top of things when you have depression but Mark really needs to be aware of the impact of over long and dirty fingernails on screen.
I've never got the whole Nanny Di thing, she doesn't add anything to the vlogs as she basically just repeats what they've told her to say and is very repetitive. I do love Nadias parents and Dina though. Also her friend Lisa and family
Welcome to the club of Ex Subs 👍
We are all of the same mindset here.
They have become greedy, you try and call them out, or differ in opinion and you get blocked, muted, deleted. Most of us here have had that happen ✋

I cannot believe she read that email out on camera! You've been called out by the brand you're advertising for over a dirty product, and that's just one big joke to her?!?
I hope Gleam see that one and think twice about having her promote kitchen appliances!

I had a look at their channel and it does seem like their videos are all over the place. But I've noticed it on another channel too. YT are inundated with uploads now everyone and their dog is setting up YT Channels. YT is gonna crash one of these days.

Reactions: 9
I cant keep up with them, its just Live overload 🙄
Im trying really trying to stay positive in these difficult times....these two pratts keep dragging me down with their constant negativity and filth, i really cant bear them any more! They are deeply immoral and shameful, have terrible ethics and are incredibly unhealthy people....narc’s for sure.
How the hell do they have time for tik toc? It takes hrs to learn/practice/come up with stuff for that! Fgs, its just ridiculous! They really need to take a long hard look at themselves and what theyve become 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg id be beyond embarrassed to get an email like that... she really just doesn't care. Reading it out and laughing so unprofessional (and disgusting) 😒🤢
well lets hope the contract isnt renewed - they are not the best people to advertise anything! Brands will stop using them before long

View attachment 108675

How long do u reckon there last with these brands with that kind of attitude🙄
notice how he looks concerned when he says 'Mark is being to rude' he knows they wont keep branding sponsrship as there are strict regulations to keep to, which of course they wont adhere to because they are to lazy, slapdash and half arsed. Its all going to go wrong for them - they are the 'shameless family' of YT - cant believe that they allow their daughers to be part of this terrible image of themselves theyare putting out there - her career will be over soon, and Manky will never get any work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Welcome @Anicecuppa it is a shame, I used to also like them back in the days of Kaye but Mark unfortunately wanted a piece of the front of camera action and has completely taken over the channel. He literally dominates every Vlog, it usually starts with him and ends with him.

I thought the text she got about the Nija was quite funny...because it is just so typical Nadia. She doesn't show any airs and graces when it comes to her house and I kind of like that but they do take their grubbiness too far for me. I.e the hygiene and the dirty kitchen floor I always struggle with.😖 Mark's greasy hair is something I find really really off putting. I have no time for the boring LIVES with Mark who thinks he knows it all!

Hes also an expert runner i see from the latest hometime vlog 🙄 nadia cant talk about anything or about herself without him jumping in and being the expert...hes such a mansplainer fgs. Also, the middle class hypocritical privilege shown with regards to going to the park/hrs exercise makes me sick....stay at home! Stop complaining about everybody whos doing the same as you! Walk your boring bloody dogs round the block like normal ppl are having to do! So annoying 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see a good few comments questioning the trip in the car to the park. I've been out in my car 3 times in the last 5 weeks and that was to go 15 mins over to my nearest town for a weekly+ grocery shop. Exercise has been done within a 2km radius all on foot. He was the one shouting down the camera Stay At Home last week! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Welcome @Anicecuppa it is a shame, I used to also like them back in the days of Kaye but Mark unfortunately wanted a piece of the front of camera action and has completely taken over the channel. He literally dominates every Vlog, it usually starts with him and ends with him.

I thought the text she got about the Nija was quite funny...because it is just so typical Nadia. She doesn't show any airs and graces when it comes to her house and I kind of like that but they do take their grubbiness too far for me. I.e the hygiene and the dirty kitchen floor I always struggle with.😖 Mark's greasy hair is something I find really really off putting. I have no time for the boring LIVES with Mark who thinks he knows it all!
Lets face it Manky has ruined eerything, thing is he just cant see it, their YT channel will fail because of him, where N&K would have gone on to great things IMO - as he is not known and has nothing, other than silliness to offer and constantlu referring to his childhood and alcoholism

Reactions: 12
Lets face it Manky has ruined eerything, thing is he just cant see it, their YT channel will fail because of him, where N&K would have gone on to great things IMO - as he is not known and has nothing, other than silliness to offer and constantlu referring to his childhood and alcoholism
He now into live Instagram drinking a glass of water down in one & maddie is now copying him🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He loves referring to himself as middle class all the time; he seems obsessed with class but he seems to have come from a very working class background which he seems embarrassed about. He is also obsessed by his childhood, always talking about being a child, acting like a child and talking like one.
I agree he is always jumping in when Nadia talks about things. Sadly, she can't see she is in such a manipulative emotionally abusive relationship.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.