Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she has nits, I think she probably suffers from itchy dry scalp because she has eczema and since nits like clean hair I can't see Mark getting nits! It could also be a reaction to the shampoo she's paid to advertise to thicken her hair! Great ad! 😂 Although we saw from her recent Amazon shop she uses other shampoo now. 😂

Also edited to say it doesn't seem they ever change their green leafy bedsheets/duvet which also won't be good for their asthma and eczema.

she has had nits many times as in the early days of Nadia & Kaye she spoke about - Maddie & Kiki passed them onto Kayes daughters as they did a live link to LS about it - Kaye was delicing her daughter! Nadia probably never does a thorough job of getting rid of them becuase shes so slap dash

Reactions: 3
I have psoriasis of the scalp covering the whole of my scalp & u still don’t scratch like that🦟🦗

I don't think she has nits, I think she probably suffers from itchy dry scalp because she has eczema and since nits like clean hair I can't see Mark getting nits! It could also be a reaction to the shampoo she's paid to advertise to thicken her hair! Great ad! 😂 Although we saw from her recent Amazon shop she uses other shampoo now. 😂

Also edited to say it doesn't seem they ever change their green leafy bedsheets/duvet which also won't be good for their asthma and eczema.
There has been nits in the house on many occasions. My kids in primary school got nits and I bloody got one in my head and I shower/wash my hair everyday. I think the clean/dirty hair is only an old wives tale.
Like one of the comments above said we saw her last week say don't get the head lice solution in the photos. And I remember the time Kaye called her out for giving her head lice.

Now I'm scratching my head 😂 just talking about it makes me scratch 😂

Did anyone see Mark shouting down a sub on their live this morning who said what Mark and Nadia were saying and quoting were conspiracy theories?
With a very superior approach he shouted the sub down and said "no it's not conspiracy theories" and Nadia said "these comments come from a very intelligent man" talking about Alistair Campbell. I reported it because I felt they were very ironically virtual channelling! They can't shout down subs opinions all the time otherwise what's the point of their lives...is everything they say correct and their subs just have to follow? They aren't the covid19 gurus.

Edited to say - that live isn't on there now? It had been uploaded because I watched the playback rather than the live but it seems to have been taken down. Mark will probably be editing the section out I mentioned!
He's a conniving b@st@rd!! 🤨😐😡

Most people as a child or who have kids will have had nits. I just don't think she treats them and this is the annoying thing because having kids myself people who don't treat nits bloody pass them onto everyone else! I don't tend to get nits because I do too much damage to my hair with bleach and hair straighteners and tongs etc. so if I do get one without even knowing they get zapped! :LOL: Now I'm itching talking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He said hello Tom in at the beginning of the last chat🥱Tom isn’t even real🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He said hello Tom in at the beginning of the last chat🥱Tom isn’t even real🤣
That’s either
A) to try and convince us that “Tom” is real
B) Narc’s delusional grasp on reality has become so tenuous that he can no longer tell the difference.
C) he’s happy to grab any validation “bot” or not.......
.answers on a postcard please....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See this comment and replies on the live they did last night.

20200411_155628.jpg
20200411_155616.jpg
20200411_155727.jpg

Did anyone see Mark shouting down a sub on their live this morning who said what Mark and Nadia were saying and quoting were conspiracy theories?
With a very superior approach he shouted the sub down and said "no it's not conspiracy theories" and Nadia said "these comments come from a very intelligent man" talking about Alistair Campbell. I reported it because I felt they were very ironically virtual channelling! They can't shout down subs opinions all the time otherwise what's the point of their lives...is everything they say correct and their subs just have to follow? They aren't the covid19 gurus.

Edited to say - that live isn't on there now? It had been uploaded because I watched the playback rather than the live but it seems to have been taken down. Mark will probably be editing the section out I mentioned!

Grace, is this the live you are talking about? It hasn't got the usual live chat tab there anymore. I haven't watched it to see if he does shout down a sub, I just wanted to make sure it was the right one before I subjected myself to the pain of listening to him 😏😂

20200411_160332.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Most people as a child or who have kids will have had nits. I just don't think she treats them and this is the annoying thing because having kids myself people who don't treat nits bloody pass them onto everyone else! I don't tend to get nits because I do too much damage to my hair with bleach and hair straighteners and tongs etc. so if I do get one without even knowing they get zapped! :LOL: Now I'm itching talking about it.
Of course most children get nits as do some adults. The huge difference is she thinks it’s funny (it isn’t) it’s embarrassing and a bloody nuisance. Most people wouldn’t dream of broadcasting it to their close relatives never mind to the bloody world. AND AND AND..I’m getting hot now😡 The fact she cooks so much in vlogs and on TV...if she worked in a restaurant and spoke about having nits she’d be sent home..yet she’s able to get away with talking about having nits as she’s actually cooking!🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 107084View attachment 107085View attachment 107086

Grace, is this the live you are talking about? It hasn't got the usual live chat tab there anymore. I haven't watched it to see if he does shout down a sub, I just wanted to make sure it was the right one before I subjected myself to the pain of listening to him 😏😂

View attachment 107091
There was a lot of hate for them on that lockdown vlog all regarding people giving them money..u could tell on last nites live he had the hump as he didn’t have much to say & they ended it very quickly. People are now saying it not just thinking it & he doesn’t like it as we’re not all as stupid as he thinks we are

C'mon subs, don't let us down. Keep calling those charlatans out. :LOL:(y)

Reactions: 6

View attachment 107084View attachment 107085

View attachment 107091
No, it was one they did this morning. Still hasn't been reloaded.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Hello team that is so cringe😖we’re not your team or your gullible subs🤣

All an act for the camera do they ever put there phones down. I think there so scared people will forget them if they don’t post something

B30EE045-C48A-4EA6-A60A-6EBF67358721.jpeg

Bet there super fans get competitive got to get there shoutout

Of course most children get nits as do some adults. The huge difference is she thinks it’s funny (it isn’t) it’s embarrassing and a bloody nuisance. Most people wouldn’t dream of broadcasting it to their close relatives never mind to the bloody world. AND AND AND..I’m getting hot now😡 The fact she cooks so much in vlogs and on TV...if she worked in a restaurant and spoke about having nits she’d be sent home..yet she’s able to get away with talking about having nits as she’s actually cooking!🤮
They think whatever they say & whatever they do is right..there so self absorbed & don’t want anybody’s else’s opinion or view in case it out does there’s. Obviously in the members areas the members are so starry eyed they can’t see any wrong doing😏

36FEA1DC-218F-4630-A50D-A006D4B40CD9.jpeg

Do they ever stop🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How will they prove they've sent the money? Because as we know from past experiences subs donate and then hear no more about what happened to the money.

Reactions: 11
Bloody Rice crispy cakes... Cooking lessons ffs... The recipes are so simple.. how daft do they think their subs are. Considering they must be for adults, because if these were aimed at children then they wouldn't have the live chat or comments turned on..

How will they prove they've sent the money? Because as we know from past experiences subs donate and then hear no more about what happened to the money.
That's true. They should not put back on super chat instead they should link the charities in the description and get ppl to screen shot their donations to the charity and then those two could repost them to Insta to revel in the glory of their subs donations! AND if they are as true and honest as they make out THEY should screen shot their own MASSIVE donation to these charities!!
Like one paying member sub said, cut them out of the equation and donate directly to the charities!!

So am I right in thinking - according to Nadia's Insta story the Live they did earlier that has been taken down was for The Article Mag? I think they should disclose this when they are doing lives because some people type their whole life stories on these live chats.

• Wow
Hello team that is so cringe😖we’re not your team or your gullible subs🤣

View attachment 107157

All an act for the camera do they ever put there phones down. I think there so scared people will forget them if they don’t post something

View attachment 107158
Bet there super fans get competitive got to get there shoutout

They think whatever they say & whatever they do is right..there so self absorbed & don’t want anybody’s else’s opinion or view in case it out does there’s. Obviously in the members areas the members are so starry eyed they can’t see any wrong doing😏

Do they ever stop🙄
they are so cringe! and that idiot is such an embaressment, if he was my father i would be ashamed of him-doing dad dancing over the internet - no wonder he cant make friends who the hell would want to hang around with him

Bloody Rice crispy cakes... Cooking lessons ffs... The recipes are so simple.. how daft do they think their subs are. Considering they must be for adults, because if these were aimed at children then they wouldn't have the live chat or comments turned on..

an insult- no dount someone will say ' you are an amazing cook Nadia '

• Haha
What was he wearing on his feet? Think they are ready for the bin Mark.

I've reported their kids cookery...it is a safe guarding procedure hence why the comments are supposed to be turned off. Why do they think they shouldn't have to stick to any policy?

• Heart
So am I right in thinking - according to Nadia's Insta story the Live they did earlier that has been taken down was for The Article Mag? I think they should disclose this when they are doing lives because some people type their whole life stories on these live chats.

I've them all blocked on Insta
What did she post

Reactions: 2

Find your ear plugs🤫

Nobody is obliged to donate but the page is below this page🙄there doing same old tit different day.. every time someone donates they do drunk singing/dancing..total💩

Anyone watching??

CF1F4C9B-1EAE-4B32-970E-672A9A0CA599.png

Subs obviously don’t want to donate to nspcc rather give it to dumb & dumber

Donations have begun🙈

Bet there kicking themselves as this isn’t going in there pockets😆

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.