Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Maddie is upset because her hair bleach hasn't turned up? Good luck with trying to bleach your own very dark hair and how very self absorbed purchasing lots of endless unnecessary tit online putting others at risk for your greed. Mark is the same, he needed to go out to buy crisp...then he suddenly realised how selfish he sounded so also added he needed some essential things. How many essential things do they need every day?

Apparently under the new vlog of which I can't be arsed to watch he has said they have a new project announcement happening on Thursday.
They are all becoming extremely self absorbed and greedier than ever.

What is that sausage monstrosity? :sick: She also looks like Ken Dodd in that photo.

I also think their food deliveries are really selfish. They are able to go out to the supermarket and they still are so why take all the food deliveries that many are relying on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed on the deliveries. My folks are in their 80s and I cannot get them a delivery slot for love or money. It's impossible! You just know there are plenty of selfish assholes like them using up these slots... :mad:

Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same thing, if they feel entitled enough to have food deliveries why on earth are they still physically going to the super market on a whim ? Make a list and stick to it like the rest of us, if you run out it has to wait until the next shop. That's a good learning curve for all of us !!

Reactions: 10
Agreed on the deliveries. My folks are in their 80s and I cannot get them a delivery slot for love or money. It's impossible! You just know there are plenty of selfish assholes like them using up these slots... :mad:
Same, I have a friend whose husband has cancer and she's been crying about not being able to get a delivery slot, she can't really risk going to the supermarket incase she then infects her husband should she contract the virus. I think she's getting support now from the council? I think they have received a care package? And of course I have helped where possible but I also have high risk family members so the last time I went to a supermarket was over two weeks ago now so it really boils my blood seeing their vlogs and their pure selfishness.

• Sad
I am also disgusted that they have used the delivery slots. There are people out there who can't just get in their car and go to the supermarket. Nadia only wants the Ocado delivery because she wants specific brands from Ocado that she can't get in Sainsbury's. I have sent Ocado a feedback/complaint about it and asked why it is she's got a priority slot. Ocado will only allow customers who are on a priority list to place a delivery slot...I know because I have tried several times unsuccessfully to get a slot with Ocado for an elderly relative who I don't live close by to and who can't get out. Their vlog tonight was very distasteful. I wish someone like Piers Morgan or Ricky Gervais would pick up on their vlog and publicly out the greedy pair.

Reactions: 13
She justifies it by saying she got groceries for her mother, and elderly woman down the road and herself 🤬
Never heard such tit in my life!!
She probably got food for her mother in it. BUT more realistic she ordered it to her mother's address as SHE would get priority slots!! That's what she done and then goes on to justify it on camera! Elderly neighbour my hole!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Well its middle class privilege once again isnt it? Neither one of them are on the vulnerable list....my husband is, cant get a slot for love or money 🤷‍♀️ It stinks, but god forbid nadia cant get her extra special tomatoes or organic free range corn fed belly rubbed chicken in these tough times 🙄 selfish, attention seeking hypocrites thats what they are, spoilt ones at that, clueless about how REAL people are living, bleating on about how hard theyve got it....boils my piss it really does 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
They are a prime example of “takers will take”.....whatever the situation.
My “spark of joy” is that I am not them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She justifies it by saying she got groceries for her mother, and elderly woman down the road and herself 🤬
Never heard such tit in my life!!
She probably got food for her mother in it. BUT more realistic she ordered it to her mother's address as SHE would get priority slots!! That's what she done and then goes on to justify it on camera! Elderly neighbour my hole!!!!!
Dina lives in a flat with her parents - surely she could do the shopping for her parents?
I forwarded through all of that and the bit where they’re dancing to Bill Withers 😧
Me too! they are a pair of idiots, why are the girls not really really embarassed by them? its odd as most teenagers would hate it if their parents were acting that way

Reactions: 9
Well its middle class privilege once again isnt it? Neither one of them are on the vulnerable list....my husband is, cant get a slot for love or money 🤷‍♀️ It stinks, but god forbid nadia cant get her extra special tomatoes or organic free range corn fed belly rubbed chicken in these tough times 🙄 selfish, attention seeking hypocrites thats what they are, spoilt ones at that, clueless about how REAL people are living, bleating on about how hard theyve got it....boils my piss it really does 😡
@Jax04 at the beginning of lockdown I couldn’t get gluten free & dairy free food & mine is a must have. It’s people like Nadia just because she needed flour or something she would take whatever she can get her hands on & let people like myself starve😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They are taking daily trips out and Mark is taking daily trips to the shops including Sainsbury's so why aren't they getting this food for their parents then? And who is this elderly neighbour that suddenly gets a mention who've we've never heard of in all years they've vlogged? Hmm a fantasy neighbour so it justifies her taking slots. They shouldn't be using the slots especially when they are vlogging being outside and talking about trips to Sainsbury's. It seems to haven totally passed them that the slots have been prioritised so that vulnerable people such as those who are immunocompromised and those who have NO family/help/car i.e elderly have a chance of getting food without having to go out. Mark and Nadia have all of these things. Therefore, this whole thing about using the slot for her mum as well doesn't wash with me. No need to be getting an Ocado delivery just so that she can have her organic chicken, salmon bagels and food for her cookery show that she then tells everyone they had to throw away because it was too fattening to eat...all while the rest of us can't get hold of eggs she's wasting them. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bet there having a meltdown today if there technology isn’t working😝perhaps it’s trying to tell them there on it too much.
She should be ashamed of herself for throwing away food that theres nothing wrong with😡she’s got too big for herself like them all they need to live in the real world. She doesn’t care about anybody but herself

Reactions: 8
Tracy SW Journey MyStory & family
Tracy SW Journey MyStory & family
6 hours agoAre you allowed to drive to do exercise in London then?? Bcos we have to exercise from home down here in Cornwall?!? #loveuguys #staysafe 💗💗

The Dog House
The Dog House

1 hour ago
Tracy SW Journey MyStory & family no - but you are allowed to drive to hit essential food groceries - given the supermarket is next to the park it’s the same journey - boom!

Hmm so why did you take a delivery slot at Ocado Nadia? Mark likes to empathise ESSENTIAL all the time...those essential packets of crips you went to the shop for the other night are really essential. How many essential trips to the shops and supermarket do they need?

• Wow
I just wish someone would bring them down..nothing seems to tho..there egos are so big it’s ridiculous

562C5251-4B0D-4596-8019-7B4C4BBCE902.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Spot on comment from a viewer/sub - although disagree with the nice house bit. I'm not keen.

Screenshot 2020-04-15 at 13.12.05.png

I remember when Nadia went out with Marc Bannerman - he is totally different to Mark A.
What's their big announcement that they've signed with Gleam or that they have been signed to do the next Gogglebox - Mark has seems full of himself lately.

Reactions: 9
Spot on comment from a viewer/sub

View attachment 109720

I remember when Nadia went out with Marc Bannerman - he is totally different to Mark A.
What's their big announcement that they've signed with Gleam or that they have been signed to do the next Gogglebox - Mark has seems full of himself lately.
Oh god I hope the don't have maddie on there if they are doing gogglebox, that's all we need another unnecessary famous tween it'll be like scarlet moffet again 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There house isn’t nice enough inside for googlebox..sorry if I offend anyone with that comment..all it would be is Nadia & Mark speaking over each other & the kids sitting there looking dull. He must be doing the filming as no one can come in. So whatever it is there basically filming themselves on camera 🤣oh how professional..
That piece she did on the local news she was standing far to close to the screen!
A question for one of u to answer..Is she only getting to do stuff now as she’s with this Gleam?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.