Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jax04

Chatty Member
This might be long, its been a while since iv had a rant 🤷‍♀️😂 anyway, as anyone else clocked the fact that they drag their sofa from inside to outside more or less every day....the outside decking is covered in birdshit, im 100% certain that shit is getting dragged in to the house on a daily basis and never cleaned 🤢 i cant cope with it, it stresses me out how filthy them and their house is, the bathroom is just vile! All this time indoors to sort their cesspit of an house out, but no, youtube views are more important!
Nittys ageing before our eyes, i think being with manky 24/7 is taking its toll, hes incredibly draining....on one of the hometime vlogs nitty was talking to her mum via skype about a recipe, and manky just wouldnt shut up! It just had to be all about him, he never just pisses off! Hes always there, screeching and shouting and showing off, he’d drive me to a breakdown im sure of it 🤯 and if she does dare say anything about his behaviour its straight into victim, addict, cant drink, bad childhood mode.....just bore off with it! Jesus christ, is he the only person whos ever struggled?? No, you get up and you get on with it! People are bloody dying manky, get a grip!
Maddie, im sorry but you have been fed a lie, the sun does not shine out of your arse, i kno thats what your parents have force fed you since birth, but your just another middle class privileged spoilt boring brat.
Why nitty thinks all teens are struggling and bordering on depression is beyond me...i have two teens, theyre living their best lives, the rest is doing them the world of good, theyre communicating with their friends more than ever......sorry if your kids are suffering, maybe the shithole they live in, cameras in their faces and dickhead attention seeking narcissistic parents have something to do with it? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Janjohnsonsa

I watched their latest Home Time and what really blew my mind was they talked about testing for essential workers and how they all four of them, including the girls, could get tested under this new plan because they are a public broadcasting service! These people are comparing themselves to all the NHS, the Police, the Fire Service, the Post Office and all the different food chain people. NO! Four self obsessed “personalities” are not essential workers.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

missmickey

VIP Member
It’ll be Nadia herself 🤣🤣
Ahhh! Do insults get any lower? 🤣🤣

Like many of you, I have spent a ridiculous amount of time watching their content, because it entertained me. I thought that they were a great family and sadly this is being jeopardised by M&N's obsession with being social media 'stars'. They are not. They are not perfect, no one's family is but by the parents overexposing themselves in such an embarrassing fashion, they are putting their own needs front and centre. Mark's elder daughters have not been involved from the outset and now Maddie and Kiki are rarely to be seen. Good for them, although it must be a nightmare to be stuck in a household churning out so much 'content'.

I also thought it was really disrespectful that they slyly showed the beautiful artwork Kiki created for Mothering Sunday and continued to highlight it in subsequent 'vlogs'. I really enjoyed the family review of what we might want to watch during the lock down. But at one point, Kiki named a film / series and Di thought she was saying she'd had enough and didn't want to take part any more. She praised Kiki for finally speaking out. They all descended into laughter about Di's misinterpretation and it was genuinely very funny but it was humour soaked in pathos. Sorry, I was about to go back to it to ref properly but I refuse to go back to it.

To put so much of your business and so many of your opinions out there so openly whether on social media or just within your own social group and expect solely positive feedback is unrealistic. In my opinion, it is unhealthy.

I watched their channel regularly despite my concern that the girls' 'education' is largely aligned to their parents' limited interests and sense of time (and everything else) 'management'. And I have a lot of time for home schooling. However, I had many other smaller niggles - the kinds of things you've been highlighting so eloquently (sorry if my many, many, many endorsements annoyed you). And these niggles have come to overtake everything.

Well, I say 'everything' but has there been any satisfying content since November??? I remember at Halloween they were all complaining that it was a non-event and I was starting to think the same about their blog. I don't think it ever recovered. Maybe that's because I'm not keen on Vlogmas anyway but this year felt esp flat, due to their over-promising around content and overeating (coupled with a lot of moaning about the cost of the food and lack of gifting). They were then too lazy to take any of it down and N started considering a Valentine's tree. I was bored. I was watching out of habit but I was bored. I wondered why I was the only bored one. I became increasingly suspicious of the low viewing figures, the % of thumbs downs and the exclusively positive comments from a tiny subset of such a large and 'supportive' community. I noticed that N&M not following through on promises was becoming routine, they are highly disorganised and there was something suspicious about N's charity trek in India. The tone of their unsuccessful campaign to get Loose Women an award at the NTAs also left a nasty taste in my mouth.

Ultimately, the scales fell from my eyes when I saw Mark's response to someone criticising his hypocritical filming of 'deserted' London. His angry assertion that he had the right to film 'MY CITY' astounded me. The city was deserted for a reason. Greenwich Park is literally my back garden (I don't have my own garden, live in a tiny flat and, seriously, it doesn't bother me as much as N thinks it does. I'm pretty happy with my lot.) and I have been too scared to step foot in the Park since this began, as the Daily Wail appears to have a photographer camped in there and I have no desire to be immortalised in that rag.

Anyway, I digress. Mark's overly-defensive response to a perfectly reasonable point, coupled with their new 'content' schedule has confirmed that whilst he might be self-employed, no one has paid him for his services for a while - endorsements and YouTube income aside. Watching 'The Masseuse', OK bits of 'The Masseuse' confirmed that he is not the intelligent film maker he claims to be. He has delusions of grandeur. Whilst searching for the film, I came across this site and am now reaching the end of what has been a very insightful conversation. Thank you everyone and sorry, again, for the many notifications. I haven't watched their channel since I started reading but returned yesterday to post this comment, as so many of you are blocked and I am so incensed at their exploitation of the vulnerable.
tattle.png

I really hope that the family step away from the camera and the adults are more realistic in what they have to offer the world of entertainment going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ulrika

Chatty Member
Hello everyone. I'm new here and I joined because of Nadia and family. I have watched their videos on and off over the last few months, I was led there because I had enjoyed her videos with Kaye. When the Covid 19 situation started I subscribed to their channel because my family is having to shield and I thought they would help me through this isolation. Ummm no!

There has been a rapid deterioration in the quality of the content they are putting out - they seem to have gone for quantity over quality. They are churning out hours of total crap. And I can't handle them together. They talk over each other and wind each other up. Mark is appalling with how stupid he is. He acts like a 5 year old. I have watched videos where he has been alone and he isn't like that at all. They constantly play with their hair and it makes me feel dirty especially with the state of their house and also the fact that she cooks whilst doing this. Their hygiene is appalling. I settled down with my other half to watch their first quiz night and had to turn it off because it descended into mayhem and as well as not being a quiz it was also not funny. They think they are funny, but they aren't.

I am also growing increasingly concerned for Kiki. She is 12 years old and no one seems to be spending any time with her or even looking after her. All of Nadia's attention is going towards Maddie. They are trying to make Maddie the next best thing in the music world and so are pushing her constantly and forgetting the fact that they have another daughter who needs their attention. And I'm so sick of hearing about how hard this lock down is on the teenagers. Its hard on everyone and we are all having to get on with it. I have an 18 year old son at home who is not now going to be doing his A Levels and who is also having to shield here with us and he is fine with it because he understands the current situation.

Finally maybe I am more sensitive because I'm someone who is shielding, but I am so angry with their preaching about isolation and then them not following it themselves. Dina coming and sitting in their garden is wrong. Mark constantly going out to the shops is wrong. Mark going to his mothers house to take medication is also wrong. She is not a vulnerable person and can get her own medication if she needs it. The constant drives to the park for their daily exercise winds me up as well. Nadia says she feels lucky to have a garden - well then use it and exercise in it! Those dogs are fine exercising in the garden if they throw a ball for them which is what we are having to do with ours. And who knows what else they are doing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I’ve just taken a look at N twitter page...someone recently left a comment accusing her hair loss of being a publicity stunt ( which it bloody was) and another person commented back that her whole life is one publicity stunt and put a link to Tattle😁
I've just had a look, I'm so glad to see other people answering her back. I'm surprised she hasn't deleted it tho

So your supposed to be 13 to join Instagram. What right minded mother, or father, would allow their 12 year old to be on Instagram, to allow them to have 9000 strangers follow them and ALLOW them and endorse them posting pictures like these??????
They are insane, absolutely insane 😕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
How woefully did N demonstrate her credentials as a mental health advocate in this clip from today’s LW?

But the icing on the cake is surely the Oscar’s-like split screen showing their individual reactions to Colleen’s TikTok success? One of those rare occasions when N was not her OTT laugh out loud self. Probably the face she used to make when watching Ab Fab with the family.
Andrea on loose women said the virus news tends to be "opinion based and hypothosising", that's nadias channel!!! They've made money by repeatedly hypothosising and pushing their opinions and thry have the cheek to block people who don't agree with them. N and M are masters of telling everyone to listen and agree with their opinions, their channel should be called dictatorship daily

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Something else doesn’t add up with that Nadia woman. How often have we heard her say she comes from a big family. Loves to repeat stories of all the family parties her parents used to have when she was growing up. All her Aunts and Uncles and cousins from her fathers side of the family would turn up. Enormous amounts of food would be consumed. So much fun would be had by all. Where are these relatives now? They can’t all be dead especially the cousins. And what about her mothers side of the family..they don’t ever get a mention. She even said recently that Mark didn’t come from a big family like she did. The only family who exist in her life beside Mark and the girls are her parents and two sisters (one really) and a nephew. That does not constitute a big family in anyone’s book.
Her life is one big lie all made up to make her life sound more interesting.
I remember Nadia/Mark touching on this in a vlog when they first started out - apparently Mark put a stop to her family coming over for parties etc because he used to feel overwhelmed by it all. He also made Nadia tell her mum/sisters to stop coming over unless invited because he would find them all in the house at random times of the day and he felt uncomfortable. You may have heard Nadia mention the gate they have in their garden...but Dina and her parents come in via the front door now. I get the impression Mark gets a little jealous of Nadia's family dynamic and her childhood. It is all another sign of emotional abuse that Nadia can't see.

• Heart

Anicecuppa

It's a shame, I've just unsubscribed from their channel as I don't feel I should support their viewing figures anymore. When they first started out I loved the fact that they were "real" and had the courage to show their not so perfectly tidy house and be so open about their feelings. But that's changed over the months as it's gone from " Oh good, another upload" to " Another one?? I just cant be bothered"
Their story changes all the time, and I'd get invested in their latest fitness challenge or whatever only to find they'd given up on it the next week. The over the top shouting and silliness has always annoyed me, but now the negativity is just too much. It's all " Me me me" when ok, we're all down from time to time but I thought their aim was to cheer people up. Also the greasy hair and percieved general dirtiness and bad hygiene was putting me off my lunch :(
I know all too well how hard it is to keep on top of things when you have depression but Mark really needs to be aware of the impact of over long and dirty fingernails on screen.
I've never got the whole Nanny Di thing, she doesn't add anything to the vlogs as she basically just repeats what they've told her to say and is very repetitive. I do love Nadias parents and Dina though. Also her friend Lisa and family
Quality over quantity guys ! ( Plus I miss Kaye, she rocks. Funny And clever! )

Last edited:
  • Heart

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
I can't stand all the self pity these two constantly show, especially Mark. I'm not diminishing anxiety and depression in any way when it's genuine but these two love having such labels as it legitimises their wallowing in misery. Mark wants everyone else to be as miserable as he is all the time. Did anyone else hear Mark in one of the vlogs a while back say he was so proud that his daughter(Kiki) was doing really dark artwork. I wouldn't be proud that my 12 year old child was having dark thoughts and showing it in their artwork, i would be really worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I truly feel sorry for Kiki, she is deprived of any attention. In the recent vlog, she was sat on the sofa and everytime Mark spanned the camera Nadia was hooked looking down at her phone. When they were in the car vlogging to go to the park Kiki looked really solemn in the car. If they are putting out all this unnecessary content all day and all night what interaction do they have with Kiki who seems to be hiding away in her bedroom all day and night, it must be awful for her really she must be constantly trying to avoid being filmed or worried about interrupting their filming. And to think they are supposed to be working with the NSPCC? A lot of these vloggers are the same and I think questions needs to be raised about how it this all affects the children of family vloggers.

• Sad
  • Heart

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Missed most of their crap - don't watch their insta lives, yawn and don't watch their YT lives but just jumped on to see they have a new home time up. Why is Mark STILL dominating the vlogs? He seems to do 85% of the vlogging and why does he feel we need to see his morning dry flaky skin that he flakes off in the kitchen. Why does he think people want to invest time looking at his close up face rambling shite into the camera. It's constant ramblings. Oh look there's Nadia washing windows, there's Nadia looking for a pan, there's Nadia jumping on a trampoline. Thank god for the fast forward button. Nadia complaining in the garden about only being able to see her mum over the garden fence but then proceeds to say "you won't hear me complaining" Piss off Nadia with your over acting and gloating. Also, the girls miss McDonald's takeaways the most...would that be the "only twice a year takeaway" they have? Seriously how much more lying can they do on camera? Also, why do they keep calling their decking a veranda?

• Heart

No one

VIP Member
A8EF1790-A019-4E90-ABF6-DE943272BAE9.jpeg

He looks like a tramp & she looks like a witch🙄do they not care what they look like??? I’d be embarrassed to put myself out there looking like they do🙈

This is the latest crap she is giving an interview for in daily mail & the one comment!!
48059DDC-523E-4C74-A893-14AFEB3BDA4B.jpeg
F93BB66A-9D1E-4362-97FB-B1C8436FFAC4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
That 12 year old is crying out for attention...and seeing her mother strip down to her underwear and at times naked is learned behaviour and definately is not a positive role model. Benny Hill type Dad doesnt help the situation, constantly leering at his wife. I think during this worrying time they should be promoting people calling the Samaritans for support and donating to them. The Samaritans helpline is struggling and money would be welcome instead of sending 1.99 to 2 middle aged past it wannabees, that think they know everything. They obviously dont know the dangers of the internet and how important it is to keep impressionable children safe online. They are too busy promoting their online idiocy to do anything about a 12 year olds Instagram being targeted by perverts...one actually commented Sexy M Fxxer...to a 12 year old...disgraceful and outrageous...and they call themselves NSPCC ambassadors. Loose Women need to sack her as she is a liabilty.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Why does Nadia constantly go on about Gogglebox? It is pathetic. She's desperate to get on. They'd be an absoute nightmare on that screeching and screaming and talking over one another. Just saw they're doing ANOTHER live...Mark's got a manky hat on that's too small and Nadia's sporting her greasy hair again. They are really playing up to the camera lately I get the feeling Gleam are watching. Poor Maddie walks in on them while they are doing a LIVE. I bet the girls are so fed up with being pushed to the sideline all the time. Mark blames his mum all the time for his childhood, he'll be on the receiving end when Maddie and Kiki are much older. "Dad do you remember when you used to ignore us everyday so you could play silly bollocks with mum on youtube?".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
One of the reasons I stopped enjoying their content was when the neglect of their 12year old became more and more obvious. 12 year olds need routines and boundaries, poor poor Kiki has to live vicariously through her reactive, other thinking over sharing parents. It looks like she just gets dragged along with their whims and emotions. No wonder she has anxiety!!! She must be so embarrassed at been filmed, at the thought of her friends seeing their filthy house, living through their nasty arguments and just generally being ignored. Sulky Maddie is the golden child! Imagine what her boyfriend and his parents think of their son going out with a girl who's family are so bonkers and who live on an absolute dump! They treat Kiki like she is grown up when she appears to be a very immature 12year old, (immature is not a criticism as she's lovely, I mean it in the sense of her emotional intelligence). I think Kiki looks to Maddie and Nanny Di to parent her as her parents are so consumed by fame and money. If they thought alot of Kiki they wouldn't do what they are doing, it oozes out of her how uncomfortable she is when filmed. They make her watch films that are for a much older audience. Nadias constantly whinging on about her weight and her unhealthy body image which must seriously affect her children. Its hilarious when Nadia keeps saying she doesn't do it in front of her children when that's all she does! Kiki also has to live with Marks mood swings and inappropriate behaviour.
It's deeply concerning how much they are damaging their youngest child in pursuit of fame and money. It's one of the main reasons I stopped enjoying and watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Good point about the tax @notSUBmissive I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense! Nadia seems like a complete shopaholic, boxes of unopened deliveries everywhere. I think Mark recoups some money from selling on eBay hence why he is always popping to the post office to send off his "essential" packages.
I've long thought about it, she buys tons of good from Ocado and Sainsburys. By putting out food vlogs she can then write all costs off, leaving them with free food. My mum has always said, at the root of most issues are sex, money or power, it's definitely money with them. They seem to spend. Maddie has never had a part time job like many teenagers so they will subsidise her. Money Money Money.. She only wants loose women back on TV do she gets paid. I've gone from liking their content to really feeling duped by them.

Potting Shed

Another once subscriber here, thankfully no longer! I used to enjoy the vlogs which included Kaye, Lisa, Dina, Nanny Di and Teddy. I know things are more difficult during lockdown, but the content less, relentless vlogs are just awful. All the faddy, ‘in things’ that are so important to them one minute are soon forgotten the next. All so flaky. The promised Himalayan trek footage is nowhere to be seen. It took them long enough to get to 100k. It will be interesting to see if they can carry on at this rate.......there is a lot of competition out there on a whole new level.

Thank you to the person who recommended the chateau vlogs - much more slick and professional and not so chaotic.

• Heart

Rosieposey

VIP Member
This might be long, its been a while since iv had a rant 🤷‍♀️😂 anyway, as anyone else clocked the fact that they drag their sofa from inside to outside more or less every day....the outside decking is covered in birdshit, im 100% certain that shit is getting dragged in to the house on a daily basis and never cleaned 🤢 i cant cope with it, it stresses me out how filthy them and their house is, the bathroom is just vile! All this time indoors to sort their cesspit of an house out, but no, youtube views are more important!
Nittys ageing before our eyes, i think being with manky 24/7 is taking its toll, hes incredibly draining....on one of the hometime vlogs nitty was talking to her mum via skype about a recipe, and manky just wouldnt shut up! It just had to be all about him, he never just pisses off! Hes always there, screeching and shouting and showing off, he’d drive me to a breakdown im sure of it 🤯 and if she does dare say anything about his behaviour its straight into victim, addict, cant drink, bad childhood mode.....just bore off with it! Jesus christ, is he the only person whos ever struggled?? No, you get up and you get on with it! People are bloody dying manky, get a grip!
Maddie, im sorry but you have been fed a lie, the sun does not shine out of your arse, i kno thats what your parents have force fed you since birth, but your just another middle class privileged spoilt boring brat.
Why nitty thinks all teens are struggling and bordering on depression is beyond me...i have two teens, theyre living their best lives, the rest is doing them the world of good, theyre communicating with their friends more than ever......sorry if your kids are suffering, maybe the shithole they live in, cameras in their faces and dickhead attention seeking narcissistic parents have something to do with it? 🤔
Couldn't agree with this more! I've notice the sofa outside, what the hell is that about? The house makes me itch, I'm no domestic goddess but my house has never been more clean and organized then she has the audacity to clean her groceries 🤔🤣🤣🤣
Sick of hearing her bleat about maddie not seeing her friends as the most devastating thing, I'm more devastated about people dying alone, people not seeing their elderly friends family the teenager has yrs to catch up the elderly probably not!

• Heart
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I looked at a vlog last nite from a year ago..how they’ve changed & it’s certainly not pretty🙈If only they could see that!
I completely agree, the old vlogs are nothing like what they currently produce. They remind me of performing monkeys at the moment. It's evident that different people with different agenda's are all telling them what to do and what not to do. They are also middle aged people acting like children. Acting been the operative word. I'm consciously watching them less and less as I used to watch everything they did. I don't swear but the amount of times I whisper "nob head" whilst watching the bits I do is ever increasing lol

• Haha
  • Heart

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
Arrrrrgh their smugness about homeschooling infuriates me. Their attitude to education in general infuriates me. If and when Maddie's music falls by the wayside what will she have to offer? very very little as she has no intentions of taking any exams and she'd probably fail them if she did with the small amount of education she's had. Poor Kiki is even worse off with no structure or guidance. Her life consists of being in her bedroom and being taken to galleries and to see films that she's too young to see. Mark thinks he's a genius just because he did a history of art degree, well whoopie doo that hardly makes him a genius. Sorry just had to vent.

• Heart